Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Explaining the extreme nonsense of antinatalism

Demonolater2023

A lot of my former muslim friends (no longer friends with them, good riddance) are leaving islam and becoming antinatalists. There is a growing movement on twitter and reddit of extreme mental disease. They support the ''ethical extinction of humanity'' and actively wish/pray/curse for humans to massively die. I have read threads where they actively celebrate failing birth rates or people being unable to have kids due to infertility/poverty/advanced age like some kind of death cult. I have asked some of them why they are like this and they talk about being suicidal or mentally ill since a young age and usually being abused about it. Every time I said as an argument that while I acknowledge their suffering, they do not speak on behalf of humanity and that I am grateful to have been born, I am blocked and bad mouthed.

What is the explanation about the origin and metastasis of this mental illness (because I am sure that to wish extinction upon your own species is very severe mental illness). Is the enemy using it to make sure that even apostates of the death cult religions will die?

Oh wow looked this up its actually a thing now. 😕 they have meetings groups slogans and everything.

I don't know why anyone goes along with this and thinks it's good. This is beyond understandable to me.

Demonolater2023 said:
A lot of my former muslim friends (no longer friends with them, good riddance) are leaving islam and becoming antinatalists. There is a growing movement on twitter and reddit of extreme mental disease. They support the ''ethical extinction of humanity'' and actively wish/pray/curse for humans to massively die. I have read threads where they actively celebrate failing birth rates or people being unable to have kids due to infertility/poverty/advanced age like some kind of death cult. I have asked some of them why they are like this and they talk about being suicidal or mentally ill since a young age and usually being abused about it. Every time I said as an argument that while I acknowledge their suffering, they do not speak on behalf of humanity and that I am grateful to have been born, I am blocked and bad mouthed.

What is the explanation about the origin and metastasis of this mental illness (because I am sure that to wish extinction upon your own species is very severe mental illness). Is the enemy using it to make sure that even apostates of the death cult religions will die?
Even if they abandon Islam, the programming remains, they probably think they will only live once in this world and so they don't give a damn about humanity, the planet and themselves.
If their hatred was directed towards jews, they would have potential.

One of the main people associated with the antinatalism movement is David Benatar, the son of Solomon Benatar, who appears to be Jewish.

I think a lot of the basic presuppositions many antinalists have are obviously in question-the idea that life is judged by net utility (pleasure minus pain, basically), that such a concept is even coherent, that a calculation like that could be done, etc. That said, there are also practical consequences of ideologies that encourage humans to not reproduce. We know that many personality traits are at least partly genetic. If people who are concerned with the planet and the future of life are told again and again that the only ethical thing for them to do is to not reproduce, it will not stop other people from having kids. The world does not go away when one closes their eyes. But it may lead to conscientious and ethically serious people to have less kids, which may mean future generations are less genetically inclined to such traits. This is my opinion, of course, it's not a complete knockout blow. Personally I think that no purely intellectual ideology can provide a suitable explanation of and meaning for life, so antinatalism is unsatisfactory on numerous fronts.

Its a justification for Transhumanism and mass Depopulation. They created a prison planet and are now offering a solution thats worse.

"Humanity's bad ,fallen and destructive. So we need to put chips in everyones head to control them and sterilize them so they can't overpopulate. Only the rich with Genetic Engineering can have children." - This is the argument.

Its all a cover for justification of mass killings. "Oh see you ate meat and cow farts heated the atmosphere and released the genocidal viruses that are now killing everyone. We need to ban meat, cars, freedom ,autonomy otherwise Nature will kill all of us."

Ofcourse they don't tell you they gave you the bioweapon through the vaccine.

Its all a scam. If they hate themselves so much why don't they just go to those suicide pods in switzerland and leave us the fuck alone. But no, they want to take all of us down along with them.

Bill Gates literally wants to block out the sun and kill the Biosphere while he goes off to his islands and plays golf while laughing at us dying like fleas.. Its actually funny in a satirical way how a group of deranged psychopaths got hold of the world and are now trying to exterminate everyone.

Demonolater2023 said:

In short, they don't know the true potential of humans, instead, they think we are stuck in this Monkey-level of existence.
People will become confused by many ways, either through this or any of the other dangerous philosophies of the world.

For now, you are best off not getting too involved, nor worrying too much about this. Instead, stay focused on your advancement and warfare, areas in which you can make a difference.

For these people to change, their world needs to be changed. Beyond the spiritual emprisonments, the enemy likes to control information and culture, resulting in people developing all sorts of awful ideas. Therefore, their information bubble needs to pop, and that will be a manifestation of our warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back