Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm grieving my sister - but I'm trying to love everyone

NakedPluto [JG]

You don't need to love everyone, you need to understand this moment and let yourself react emotionally without doing stupid things.

Dying is just that, departure from the body. Your sister is not dead in a real sense, she departed from her body. It might take up to a couple of weeks for this departure to be completed, as such this is a time of remembering the joyful memories and cherish her spirit with love and energy.

In regards to your family as a man, you have responsibility to sustain your parents if you have or general family, and in cases where there's absence there as well, support your friends and yourself.

Do a ritual to Anubis for her departure to be uneventful and smooth. This is a time of reflection and purification. Do not make decisions in times like these and also postpone important tasks.

If you want to talk about it I am available to you here.

Woden said:
My sister passed away last night. I'm a bit bit crazy at the moment, and have been over the last couple of days, we were very close.

Please forgive me and take care everyone ❤

I am sorry for your loss.
Lord Anubis has 100% taken care of her soul.

Im very sorry to hear about your loss I cannot imagine how you must be feeling right now but stay strong brother.

Woden said:
My sister passed away last night. I'm a bit bit crazy at the moment, and have been over the last couple of days, we were very close.

So sorry for your loss. She has parted with her body, but please know that she is still alive.

Please do what NakedPluto suggested, and make sure to keep your head cool and avoid anything that might take you off the path. We have so much to do, and Lord Anubis will make sure that your sister will be protected in her afterlife.

Stay strong, fam.

Woden said:

I am sorry for your loss friend </3

Life is so unpredictable. I lost my foster brother at 23 years old last year to a motorcycle accident.

I cared a lot about him yet we were on different paths. He was into partying and hard drugs, including meth.

It sounds like you built a strong bond with your sister. This would certainly make the loss affect you more on an emotional (and thus) spiritual level. Just remember we JoS members here are with you all the way.

When I lost my brother we hadn't spoken for at least 4 years. I'd try contacting him but he was always distant. I appreciate this post a lot. It is good to know where our beloved Satanic family is in life. The comments also gave me some insight on how to better cope with my own loss.

I like Pluto's suggestion and I'm certain that contacting Anubis about this will help give you peace of mind.

If you ever need any advice don't hesitate to ask. The people here are incredible!

So sorry for your loss.
As you progress, you can find him again,Be comfortable with yourself and express your sadness.

If you want to talk, we are here.

Woden said:

My condolences, Brother. I know all too well how hard this can be. All the replies I see here have given good advice. Listen to NakedPluto and Lydia.
Do the ritual, and take the time you need for yourself to get through this process.
Some encouragement for you - Just over a year ago an aunt who I loved very much all my life passed away suddenly. In the haze of that sadness I just asked Satan to care for her soul if He was willing to (she was Catholic) and I felt a reassuring peace and a distinct feeling of "it's all ok".
After that on the family WhatsApp group a message, from her phone which was put away by her husband and not accessible to anyone, came through saying "thank you (my name)". This was not a response to any previous message from me that was somehow delayed. It was inexplicable. Her husband and everyone else was freaked out while I was quite overwhelmed in a very positive way.
The Gods will surely take care of your sister and let you know in your heart that she is as safe and well guided as can be.
Stay strong, and go through what you must. You'll both be ok.

Woden said:

I am very sorry for your loss. It is normal to grieve do not suppress it, but know that you cannot and do not have to love everyone. Opening yourself this way to absolutely everyone can be detrimental and even dangerous. Be selective with your love!

Take care with everything, and talk to the Gods if you need. Anubis guides the souls of the dead.

My condolences Woden, be strong and take care. There is no point in loving those who hate you, love those who love you.

Woden said:

I am sorry for your loss. Physical death of family sucks. Do what NakedPluto wrote in regards to Anubis.
Rather sooner than later i would suggest.

I am so sad for you, the loss of loved ones is so painful.
As already suggested, do a ritual to the God Anubis.
Stay strong but take the time not to repress this great sorrow. Courage

I'm very sorry about your loss. Like others have recommended, keep up with your spiritual advancement but take it as easy as possible for as long you need.

Translite:
I hope you get well soon bro. Never cut yourself off from the flow of life, even if your situation is very serious. I can imagine how your heart hurts. In these difficult days, it will be heavy as if time has stopped. I am with you as a family. please get well soon.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
My dad passed away yesterday :'(
Never forget that we are with you in these difficult times. I felt sorry for your father. I hope the dark days will pass soon.

NinRick said:
Woden said:

I am sorry for your loss friend </3
Sorry for your loss.

Ninrick I think replying my email would have been courteous but it’s okay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back