Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

did the reptilians aka bitchtilians used to be a normal species

as the question implies could the bitchtilians used to be like us Gentiles or other more Friendly or Neutral alien species before they became one of the worthless intergalactic threats to us Gentiles and other alien species. i remember a post by HP Hoodedcobra saying they lost contact with the Divine like the greys and apparently other alien species who are just as twisted as the reptilians and greys. did they become like this due to artificial intelligence or evolving this way due to behavioral and cultural choices or were they just always like that even before evolving into lizard people?

Interesting question even with humanities lower understanding of computers and human based computer systems (the stuff the reptilians have has to be light-years ahead of anything here) its possible to see a pattern with the enemy and the way they attack.

The immediate thought is computer system of some kind or computer virus. It follows the same exact way a computer virus would work on earth.

So with that said. I am not sure they may have been a species that bothered no one at some point before getting assimilated. I don't know about good. The way they look and their apparent nature I wouldn't immediately think they could be a good species.

For lack of an actual answer, I think the accepted educated-guess is that somewhere along their evolution - from pre-sentience to sentience, pre-intelligence to intelligence (i.e. Animals are sentient but not intelligent in the sense of higher intelligence like us) - the reptillians messed-up good and proper. Now that they have gone so far in that direction (karma, the momentum of those actions, behaviours, etc.), they cannot possibly come back. That seems to be the reason why they are like they are.

slyscorpion said:
Interesting question even with humanities lower understanding of computers and human based computer systems (the stuff the reptilians have has to be light-years ahead of anything here) its possible to see a pattern with the enemy and the way they attack.

The immediate thought is computer system of some kind or computer virus. It follows the same exact way a computer virus would work on earth.

So with that said. I am not sure they may have been a species that bothered no one at some point before getting assimilated. I don't know about good. The way they look and their apparent nature I wouldn't immediately think they could be a good species.

I personally believe that they had their own nature that became apparently clear that they did not approve of Satan and his race's way of doing things. The best way I could explain it is how different species, like say a predatory animal like an alligator, has a different lifestyle than say, prey animals like bird, fish etc. And what could've possibly happened was that their lifestyle did not approve of the lifestyle Satan and his race lived and it became abundantly clear when humans came into the fold and the Reptilians behavior towards humans was unacceptable, and a line had been crossed that had a point of no return.

FancyMancy said:
For lack of an actual answer, I think the accepted educated-guess is that somewhere along their evolution - from pre-sentience to sentience, pre-intelligence to intelligence (i.e. Animals are sentient but not intelligent in the sense of higher intelligence like us) - the reptillians messed-up good and proper. Now that they have gone so far in that direction (karma, the momentum of those actions, behaviours, etc.), they cannot possibly come back. That seems to be the reason why they are like they are.
The are more or less tapped into AI which only sees ever expanding no matter the cost as its only mode of operation.

Hints of this can be seen in popular culture and by looking at greys.

FancyMancy said:

so they the bitchtilians turned that way due to engaging in worthless behavior for so long and passed it on due to epigenetics and became born with those types of behavior right? thats what i got out of it also can Gentile groups turn into genetically evil groups of people like the bitchtilians cause it seems like it due to epigenetics and or Metagenics? if so thats sad they probably could of turned into something better and i assume there are other species besides bitchtilians and greys who are like this cause i remember a post saying alot of species botch their evolution by making bad choices as a majority of a species.

i kinda pity the bitchtilians and those three enslaved grey species slyscorpion talked about years ago in a thread he made.

slyscorpion said:

so like a computer they only see things in a black and white sense no in-between right?

also i read a thread where you mentioned three grey alien species.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
slyscorpion said:

so like a computer they only see things in a black and white sense no in-between right?

Three that I know about. There were others who claimed there are orange and purple color greys haven't experienced those.

Yeah kind of Binary programmed thinking like a computer. It's as if the thought and opinion is already set and ran through the borg. There really isn't reasoning with them for this reason. They will do what they are programmed too. Like Cobra said in that sermon.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Three that I know about. There were others who claimed there are orange and purple color greys haven't experienced those.

Yeah kind of Binary programmed thinking like a computer. It's as if the thought and opinion is already set and ran through the borg. There really isn't reasoning with them for this reason. They will do what they are programmed too. Like Cobra said in that sermon.

But with the really deep in xtians and Muslims and any Jew you will find the exact same type of thinking and programming process. So there is an example. They will continue to do and push what is programmed no matter what you say or try to do to reason with them. If you are having your rights invaded by them often no way to push back other than shut down the program. Which means either distance yourself from them completely or black Magick if that's not possible and they really are causing issues for you.

slyscorpion said:

The one final thing I have to say that I notice is since they are not literally Microchipped but spiritually connected into the borg our RTRs can mess with this "Borg" as has been seen. So the enemy will resist and expose themselves more and more as time goes on and make mistakes. This programming can be changed if enough people change programming. As far as I know right now xtianity is in self destruct mode and resist enemy mode a little now. They all believe that at the end of days most people will leave the faith so they are making it happen and they also have this resist the nwo type thing.

Since the Jewsus thoughtform was programmed more to make people subservient to others I noticed so they can indoctrinate them. There have been cases I believe where this thoughtform has itself helped people break free of xtianity if the person who put this on them isn't seriously pushing it or they leave xtianity themselves. This literally can be used to make someone a complete and total puppet and slave. Many xtian pastors know how to do this consciously or unconsciously but they probably won't tell anyone. If I didn't see this in action myself I wouldn't believe it kind of scary.

as the question implies could the bitchtilians used to be like us Gentiles or other more Friendly or Neutral alien species before they became one of the worthless intergalactic threats to us Gentiles and other alien species. i remember a post by HP Hoodedcobra saying they lost contact with the Divine like the greys and apparently other alien species who are just as twisted as the reptilians and greys. did they become like this due to artificial intelligence or evolving this way due to behavioral and cultural choices or were they just always like that even before evolving into lizard people?

Their method of getting high is torturing a victim then drinking their blood. The adrenochrome released is much higher when the victim is in pain. I think their ancestors started to performing this.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
The are more or less tapped into AI which only sees ever expanding no matter the cost as its only mode of operation.

I just thought they used technology/AI, rather than actually having integrated it into themselves. I thought they were biological beings who decided to make Borg out of others.

FancyMancy said:

so they the bitchtilians turned that way due to engaging in worthless behavior for so long and passed it on due to epigenetics and became born with those types of behavior right?
I may be incorrect, but that's more or less how I considered it.

can Gentile groups turn into genetically evil groups of people like the bitchtilians cause it seems like it due to epigenetics and or Metagenics?
I am not a scientist or mechanic/engineer in such things; however, if you keep doing something, then I would presume it might 'work' (or actually work) eventually.

i kinda pity the bitchtilians and those three enslaved grey species slyscorpion talked about years ago in a thread he made.
I don't know if it's possible for the reptilians to be... "saved". Their thought processes and souls (or hive-soul?) would be like trying to pet a wild crocodile and cuddling up with it in bed... There are certain avenues which cannot be returned from - No Man's Land, the Point of No Return; one might have a branch and a flame on the end of it to frighten the crocodile into submission (tucking its tale between its legs, so to speak), but I don't believe it can be domesticated. The reptillians, surely, are just too far gone, and that's an understatement. The idea of die-versity and "equality", of Star Trek and all of those nonsense-looking species, as well as the bullshit morals, is very unrealistic.

Contrarily, though, I would like to see a very long longitudinal study/experiment being performed to "save" the reptillians, though! Lol. That would be a fundamental upheaval of the soul and that would take such a very long time that it might just be pointless.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:

I just thought they used technology/AI, rather than actually having integrated it into themselves. I thought they were biological beings who decided to make Borg out of others.
I am not saying that they are neccesarily literally connected to a machine, but rather, that they have circuit boards as their form of gods.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:

I am not saying that they are neccesarily literally connected to a machine, but rather, that they have circuit boards as their form of gods.
Can you say "the ubiquitous christ"?! They can build a new circuit board when they decide their "god" is not good enough! Dear me, reading what you said made me go "WtF?!", lol.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:

FancyMancy said:

so they the bitchtilians turned that way due to engaging in worthless behavior for so long and passed it on due to epigenetics and became born with those types of behavior right?

can Gentile groups turn into genetically evil groups of people like the bitchtilians cause it seems like it due to epigenetics and or Metagenics?
I am not a scientist or mechanic/engineer in such things; however, if you keep doing something, then I would presume it might 'work' (or actually work) eventually.

I don't know if it's possible for the reptilians to be... "saved". Their thought processes and souls (or hive-soul?) would be like trying to pet a wild crocodile and cuddling up with it in bed... There are certain avenues which cannot be returned from - No Man's Land, the Point of No Return; one might have a branch and a flame on the end of it to frighten the crocodile into submission (tucking its tale between its legs, so to speak), but I don't believe it can be domesticated. The reptillians, surely, are just too far gone, and that's an understatement. The idea of die-versity and "equality", of Star Trek and all of those nonsense-looking species, as well as the bullshit morals, is very unrealistic.

Contrarily, though, I would like to see a very long longitudinal study/experiment being performed to "save" the reptillians, though! Lol. That would be a fundamental upheaval of the soul and that would take such a very long time that it might just be pointless.

Why would anyone waste time trying to save a reptilian or the reptilians. Truth is some forms of life have no value and are pests just like cockroaches on earth. The same with reptilians.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:

Why would anyone waste time trying to save a reptilian or the reptilians. Truth is some forms of life have no value and arepests just like cockroaches on earth. The same with reptilians.
I think some people are convinced that there is good and bad in all of us, and it's what and how we choose to do things, etc. Yin this, Yang that.

Do the Grays have a secret technology base in this world?

Another thing I'm wondering is, does anyone have any ideas about the 51st area?

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Why would anyone waste time trying to save a reptilian or the reptilians. Truth is some forms of life have no value and arepests just like cockroaches on earth. The same with reptilians.
I think some people are convinced that there is good and bad in all of us, and it's what and how we choose to do things, etc. Yin this, Yang that.

There actually is but that doesn't say anything about another species. I didn't get a chance to respond to the stuff about trying to save the greys thing in the Lucifuge article cause I didn't see the article till long after that was posted but I can speak here. What applies to humans does not apply to another species. For the record I think a majority of humans are good inside (this of course isn't everyone I know that) I am saying humans not jews. Jews are almost as bad as the reptilians the only difference is they were taught how to fit in and pretend to be good in fact that is the whole purpose of their religion outside of cursing people. If they didn't have those rules and teachings they would just go on a murder rape rampage and be way too open about their nature just doing evil shit.

When the Torah talks about sin nature its talking about Jew nature btw this is a very good description. Only a jew will always want to do what is wrong.

There is nothing worth saving here at all. In fact I doubt any intelligent civilization anywhere that isn't savages and doing the kind of stuff the reptilains do likes them in any way. Any good being finds them repulsive.

I see a lot of theory crafting here. On the grand, universal scale of things this species isn't "abnormal" this is a simple matter of the way of nature being that might makes right. If something has the power to abuse or exploit you, and you don't have the power to stop it, they can, and likely will do these things to you. And there is no entity in the clouds or "god" preventing this from happening.

To you they are the pinnacle of evil as they victimize you and your species. To them we are a herd of wild animals that can be domesticated to their benefit. "Greys" to my understanding are another species that they have domesticated and turned into tools and cattle.

If cows and pigs were sentient beings with advanced souls, they would view us in the same light as we view the enemy. As the way humans view them, these are simply cattle, flesh to be multiplied, consumed, used and discarded.

I do not believe "reptilian" civilization to be a psychotic mad max, rape kill and torture hellscape. They look at us the same way you look at a cow or a pig. A simple, impotent being that can be herded like cattle. There is no value in a human life or soul in their eyes.

Considering this, the fact that they have been incapable of domesticating humanity must be embarrassing. It's difficult to understand the psyche of these beings as they are so radically different to us, and we know so little. But it is undeniable that they have created a largely successful civilization and this should be noted. But their failure in this world suggests they are not as powerful, or as smart as they may think they are.

Perhaps they did not account for, or expected Satan's intervention?

We'd just be theory crafting endlessly here. All will be clear in time.

slyscorpion said:
There is nothing worth saving here at all. In fact I doubt any intelligent civilization anywhere that isn't savages and doing the kind of stuff the reptilains do likes them in any way. Any good being finds them repulsive.
Oh, yeah. I just thought it would be interesting (although, pointless and a waste of time) to see. OK, you forced me to say this phrase - I'd enjoy it For Science! Lol.

Dahaarkan said:
I see a lot of theory crafting here. On the grand, universal scale of things this species isn't "abnormal" this is a simple matter of the way of nature being that might makes right. If something has the power to abuse or exploit you, and you don't have the power to stop it, they can, and likely will do these things to you. And there is no entity in the clouds or "god" preventing this from happening.

To you they are the pinnacle of evil as they victimize you and your species. To them we are a herd of wild animals that can be domesticated to their benefit. "Greys" to my understanding are another species that they have domesticated and turned into tools and cattle.

If cows and pigs were sentient beings with advanced souls, they would view us in the same light as we view the enemy. As the way humans view them, these are simply cattle, flesh to be multiplied, consumed, used and discarded.

I do not believe "reptilian" civilization to be a psychotic mad max, rape kill and torture hellscape. They look at us the same way you look at a cow or a pig. A simple, impotent being that can be herded like cattle. There is no value in a human life or soul in their eyes.

Considering this, the fact that they have been incapable of domesticating humanity must be embarrassing. It's difficult to understand the psyche of these beings as they are so radically different to us, and we know so little. But it is undeniable that they have created a largely successful civilization and this should be noted. But their failure in this world suggests they are not as powerful, or as smart as they may think they are.

No they really are a huge fuck up in the system of nature which actually is the definition of evil and since they are attacking innocent beings and civilizations they must be stopped.

slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:

No they really are a huge fuck up in the system of nature which actually is the definition of evil and since they are attacking innocent beings and civilizations they must be stopped.
Evil from our perspective... In reality, Nature does not recognize good or evil. Nature just is. The products of Nature, such as us and them can evolve to see things in certain ways. In our case here, they are diametrically opposed to us.

slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:

well i remember a post by HPHoodedCobra about how there is no reason for a species to evolve the bitchtilian way
and since the universe is infinite there is obviously an infinite amount of those species

There are more or less normal ones among the reptiloids even now. But it's mostly those who aren't pure-blooded reptiloids with tails and stuff. Normal Reptiloids are those of them who once had humans in their lineage.

slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:

well i remember a post by HPHoodedCobra about how there is no reason for a species to evolve the bitchtilian way
and since the universe is infinite there is obviously an infinite amount of those species

Yeah but they try to force us it's the only reason it's really even an issue and yeah there are others who are really bad too I am sure and like that. But the AI thing probably isn't very common. This is the reason the reptilians have to be fought as they are trying to assimilate anyone they can into it.

The reptilians probably are a failed species who will go extinct that's what Maxine said.

Fanboy said:

Humans have domesticated every wild animal into a weakened species for us to control, and then nearly extincted there natural wild ancestor.

We breed all our livestock to be completely docile and crippled for maximum production. We keep our animals in cages and pens eating out of feed lots never free to roam or socialize or eat fresh food or mate.

When offspring is not useful they are slaughtered ,chicks, lambs piglets, calls etc. Cows are not allowed to suckle their mother after they are born, so the calfs are taken to be raised by human hands while cow mothers are left without their babies forced to pump milk out into machines and then once they stop producing they are impregnated by human hand and then the offspring is taken away again to produce our milk.

When male offspring are not needed for breeding they are castrated and branded, and they have a few short years to grow to nearly adult size and then they are slaughtered. Cows are locked in a metal yoke and are cut at the throat, hung up by one leg and the spinal chord is severed. Pigs are corralled into steam chambers and steamed to death.
Chickens are held by the feet and run over a band saw on a conveyor. Fish are grown in a pool, pulled out of water and gutted alive.

All the good meat goes to humans and all the intestines goes to dog food companies to feed the same disgusting brown kibble to our pets.
A pet is basically just a cuddle slave that is always kept on a leash and collar and locked inside to keep them from escaping.

These dogs are also taken away from their mothers as puppies, castrated or fixed and then sold to humans to be our slaves for pleasure. Completely dependant upon us for survival and subject to our full control forced to obey every whim.

Furthermore for the entirety of human history we have had slaves who were dehumanized and turned Into objects and used for cheap labour and sexual extortion. They had little to no rights and any abuse against them is generally permitted as they are just property to us.

If you really want to get into it, humans have beautiful rainbow souls and empathy and love but we chose to forsake all our goodness and we decide that doing evil is more convenient.

The reptillians aren't doing anything to us that we wouldn't do in their position. Humans are just as evil. But we are human so we must fight for humanity.

Beyond this humanity is just ugly and the reason we have succumbed to the jews is because we are slavish and like to follow directions, and are willing to sell out our own family for personal pleasure. The reptillians are evil and ugly but at least they are honest about it. Humans are so pathetic we are just as ugly but we are so deluded we even lie to ourselves believing we are good or something. Not only are humans evil, but we are weak and jealous of anyone strong. We gang up on them and destroy them in order to preserve some idea like fairness. Or we bow down and obey them hoping to see tomorrow.

The human idea that life should be fair for them but not for anyone else is a hilarious hypocrisy. The idea of justice is an idea that exempts anyone powerful enough to skirt it. Honor is just some way of believing that you should give your enemy every chance in the world to destroy you, and that you only deserve to live if you venerate your foes.

It's a coping mechanism for being proud even in shameful defeat. Humans say "lord make my enemies strong so that I may not be ashamed in defeat" and they are laughed at as their bones go to the earth and their women and girls raped and taken, and their sons killed or castrated made to serve. Human life is barbarian, modern whites forget what we used to do to eachother so we believe we are kind and peaceful. Wrong, we are evil killers who use our might to rule the weak.

But Humans are too weak to survive in nature nakedly like every other animal on earth, and too stupid to develop anything without education. Human cleverness is nonexistant, and without learning from other creatures humans just starve. We take our strength and knowlage from the earth and we proudly stand atop the bodies of all who get in our way.

Humans cannot create original thought, we sacrifice that power in exchange for the senses and the ability to perceive. All invention and imagination is inspired. The human cannot imagine what it has lnt thought, and cannot think what it hasn't known. the human being cannot produce anything besides spiritual energy. It's our divine purpose making us strong allies for the gods, a calling we have refused to answer in favor of humiliating submission to the enemy. Living for death is better than dying for life Says the human.

And so the enemy uses us for our energy, at least they let us go outside, as opposed to what humans would do to us in our situation. They would keep us in cages and breed us for most efficient energy production and to maximize our dependency upon their care.

Humans are way worse then reptillians, we just don't have the technology to match our sadistic imagination. Humans are not friendly or peaceful creatures, we are conniving, double crossing, selfish greedy little freaks. Our gods left the earth for a reason. Human jealousy knows no limits, and it's truly fascinating how such a weak worthless spirit can have Supreme ego. An endless will to cheat and take shortcuts and absolutely zero desire to do what is right or what is difficult. The Gods lived on a mountain in the heart of Greece and their one wish to humanity was "please don't come up here uninvited" and all we did was get their faces and make demands of them. Men would demand glory and power and riches, and women would demand beauty and love and pleasure. And not once did humanity respect the wishes of the Gods. So they had to go because humanity clearly believes we have outgrown them. Our own ugliness has driven the Gods away, they could crush the enemy In a day if they wanted. But this is a test for us, if we win we are worthy to live. If we are extincted then it is the will of mother nature and the Gods will finally have a chance to relax instead of watching over us 24/7.

Open a book for once and get a clue. Humanity is stuck to fend for ourselves because every other decent species in the galaxy does not give a fuck about us. We are seen like free game. Like a deer or a warthog or a duck. Free to be hunted and consumed by the actual advanced creatures. Our suffering is like the squealing of a pig or the clucking of a chicken.

Compared to our enemies we are just retards. Even their slaves are born with double our intelligence. And advanced spiritual powers.. Humanity has just become dogshit and we furiously defend and preserve our ugliness with superhuman tenacity. Humans are literally lower than the animals we abuse. And in the same ways that animals are more natural and innocent than us, we are equally more natural and innocent than the reptillians.

Being good doesn't get you anywhere in this universe, being strong and having the power of will to secure your survival is what makes a winner.

Humans are going to win because our gods are Supremely powerful and that's really the only reason. If we end up something to useless or worthless and only serve to drag the Gods down. Then they are going to get rid of us. That's what a good parent does when their child comes out crippled or retarded. They put him out to the wolves.

Basically that's what the enemy is, and that's why Noone comes to save us. Lambs get eaten, simple as.
you clearly are unaware of the fact that the reptilians already have their own cattle:the greys.the greys are human-like species genetically engineered to have frail bodies with no genital organs and microchipped in the brain and connected to an ai so that they cannot revolt.they are cloned endlessly,have very short lifespans and all their vital functions happen through their skin.both species live in spaceships and their spiritual means to get power is to feed upon others' souls.they enjoy to enslave everyone else and kill anyone who doesn't comply to the point of destroying planets.at least we were created to use our own power and to become immortal.also,since we were created by our gods,we are basically their extensions.despite the ethical and other differences on a certain scale,one cannot say that our gods are creative("good")by nature and we are destructive("evil")by nature because we inherited their traits.yes,the animal cruelty you mentioned might happen more or less,but you forgot one thing:most humans were programmed with jewish mentality,otherwise the animal farming would be animal-friendly,because yes,our gods farmed animals as well to eat before becoming what they are.this doesn't necessarily mean they tortured them,they were back then ethical beings as well as they were now.remember:all the bad things in our history happened because of the jews and their reptilian masters with their parasitic mentality.i hope you understand.

Fanboy said:

Humans have domesticated every wild animal into a weakened species for us to control, and then nearly extincted there natural wild ancestor.

We breed all our livestock to be completely docile and crippled for maximum production. We keep our animals in cages and pens eating out of feed lots never free to roam or socialize or eat fresh food or mate.

When offspring is not useful they are slaughtered ,chicks, lambs piglets, calls etc. Cows are not allowed to suckle their mother after they are born, so the calfs are taken to be raised by human hands while cow mothers are left without their babies forced to pump milk out into machines and then once they stop producing they are impregnated by human hand and then the offspring is taken away again to produce our milk.

When male offspring are not needed for breeding they are castrated and branded, and they have a few short years to grow to nearly adult size and then they are slaughtered. Cows are locked in a metal yoke and are cut at the throat, hung up by one leg and the spinal chord is severed. Pigs are corralled into steam chambers and steamed to death.
Chickens are held by the feet and run over a band saw on a conveyor. Fish are grown in a pool, pulled out of water and gutted alive.

All the good meat goes to humans and all the intestines goes to dog food companies to feed the same disgusting brown kibble to our pets.
A pet is basically just a cuddle slave that is always kept on a leash and collar and locked inside to keep them from escaping.

These dogs are also taken away from their mothers as puppies, castrated or fixed and then sold to humans to be our slaves for pleasure. Completely dependant upon us for survival and subject to our full control forced to obey every whim.

Furthermore for the entirety of human history we have had slaves who were dehumanized and turned Into objects and used for cheap labour and sexual extortion. They had little to no rights and any abuse against them is generally permitted as they are just property to us.

If you really want to get into it, humans have beautiful rainbow souls and empathy and love but we chose to forsake all our goodness and we decide that doing evil is more convenient.

The reptillians aren't doing anything to us that we wouldn't do in their position. Humans are just as evil. But we are human so we must fight for humanity.

Beyond this humanity is just ugly and the reason we have succumbed to the jews is because we are slavish and like to follow directions, and are willing to sell out our own family for personal pleasure. The reptillians are evil and ugly but at least they are honest about it. Humans are so pathetic we are just as ugly but we are so deluded we even lie to ourselves believing we are good or something. Not only are humans evil, but we are weak and jealous of anyone strong. We gang up on them and destroy them in order to preserve some idea like fairness. Or we bow down and obey them hoping to see tomorrow.

The human idea that life should be fair for them but not for anyone else is a hilarious hypocrisy. The idea of justice is an idea that exempts anyone powerful enough to skirt it. Honor is just some way of believing that you should give your enemy every chance in the world to destroy you, and that you only deserve to live if you venerate your foes.

It's a coping mechanism for being proud even in shameful defeat. Humans say "lord make my enemies strong so that I may not be ashamed in defeat" and they are laughed at as their bones go to the earth and their women and girls raped and taken, and their sons killed or castrated made to serve. Human life is barbarian, modern whites forget what we used to do to eachother so we believe we are kind and peaceful. Wrong, we are evil killers who use our might to rule the weak.

But Humans are too weak to survive in nature nakedly like every other animal on earth, and too stupid to develop anything without education. Human cleverness is nonexistant, and without learning from other creatures humans just starve. We take our strength and knowlage from the earth and we proudly stand atop the bodies of all who get in our way.

Humans cannot create original thought, we sacrifice that power in exchange for the senses and the ability to perceive. All invention and imagination is inspired. The human cannot imagine what it has lnt thought, and cannot think what it hasn't known. the human being cannot produce anything besides spiritual energy. It's our divine purpose making us strong allies for the gods, a calling we have refused to answer in favor of humiliating submission to the enemy. Living for death is better than dying for life Says the human.

And so the enemy uses us for our energy, at least they let us go outside, as opposed to what humans would do to us in our situation. They would keep us in cages and breed us for most efficient energy production and to maximize our dependency upon their care.

Humans are way worse then reptillians, we just don't have the technology to match our sadistic imagination. Humans are not friendly or peaceful creatures, we are conniving, double crossing, selfish greedy little freaks. Our gods left the earth for a reason. Human jealousy knows no limits, and it's truly fascinating how such a weak worthless spirit can have Supreme ego. An endless will to cheat and take shortcuts and absolutely zero desire to do what is right or what is difficult. The Gods lived on a mountain in the heart of Greece and their one wish to humanity was "please don't come up here uninvited" and all we did was get their faces and make demands of them. Men would demand glory and power and riches, and women would demand beauty and love and pleasure. And not once did humanity respect the wishes of the Gods. So they had to go because humanity clearly believes we have outgrown them. Our own ugliness has driven the Gods away, they could crush the enemy In a day if they wanted. But this is a test for us, if we win we are worthy to live. If we are extincted then it is the will of mother nature and the Gods will finally have a chance to relax instead of watching over us 24/7.

Open a book for once and get a clue. Humanity is stuck to fend for ourselves because every other decent species in the galaxy does not give a fuck about us. We are seen like free game. Like a deer or a warthog or a duck. Free to be hunted and consumed by the actual advanced creatures. Our suffering is like the squealing of a pig or the clucking of a chicken.

Compared to our enemies we are just retards. Even their slaves are born with double our intelligence. And advanced spiritual powers.. Humanity has just become dogshit and we furiously defend and preserve our ugliness with superhuman tenacity. Humans are literally lower than the animals we abuse. And in the same ways that animals are more natural and innocent than us, we are equally more natural and innocent than the reptillians.

Being good doesn't get you anywhere in this universe, being strong and having the power of will to secure your survival is what makes a winner.

Humans are going to win because our gods are Supremely powerful and that's really the only reason. If we end up something to useless or worthless and only serve to drag the Gods down. Then they are going to get rid of us. That's what a good parent does when their child comes out crippled or retarded. They put him out to the wolves.

Basically that's what the enemy is, and that's why Noone comes to save us. Lambs get eaten, simple as.

Well this is a perfect example of what a reptilian/Jew would say if they were thinking about humanity trying to pretend to be us. Are you admitting something about your DNA.

We cannot know for sure, as ultimately it would require communicating with them directly. I assume they were a predatory species as most reptilians on earth are. They aren't "lizard people", they're (usually) bipedal lizards. Some of the weaker ones use to be humans or jews and were "augmented", but the older 5th dimensional ones don't have concrete observable forms. You can't compare them to humans and use this to understand them, they are far more powerful and intelligent than humans typically are, whether or not we like to admit that. Ultimately as an advanced species capable of shapeshifting, among other things, their physiology of body and soul are by choice. Yes, they are known to be highly aggressive, cruel and generally dangerous even among neutral parties. Humans have some control over our evolution too, even if we don't know it; the enemy does and plot to degrade us further, like we had evolved vicious wolves to domesticated deformed pugs. The simplest way is to manipulate selective breeding over time, in this case with incompatible genes through race mixing.

I'm not sure what HPHC meant by that they "lost contact with the divine", they are spiritual beings and some of them are very advanced so it's confusing. I'll check that out after I finish writing this bs post on shit I don't know.

Fanboy said:
Henu the Great said:
Fanboy said:
You are projecting your own shortcomings on the whole Human Species.

Sure I am, clearly the reality of the human condition in the last 6000 years is just a projection of my own life.

Because that's what the world is, just an outward representation of my own thoughts and obviously if I wasn't such a jewish rabbi, then I would look around and see everything is fine.

Illiterate monkey.
Sure, I am illiterate. Yet, I can see how you wrote utter bull about Humans and Humanity.

You are trying to be sarcastic with the rabbi comment, but you would never be a rabbi, at least of any major importance due to your admixture. :mrgreen:

Fanboy said:

You are under a misconception that the rot in humanity's collective soul is a natural manifestation. You are forgetting the fact that a majority of souls in this world are tainted and under the influence of enemy programs and curses which rots them from the inside out.

Much of what you say is actually true but there is a fundamental misunderstanding in your belief that the rot, and the cruel manifestations of this internal rot come from human nature and not thousands of years of jewish curses upon humanity.

Men are capable of both positive and negative things and the way most people are wired is to channel all their positivity towards their jewish masters and their dying impotent god. People are drained dry of all that is good and left only with festering negatives. Which manifest as cruelty and malevolence.

To remove the jewish programs, which are the root cause of this and elevating humanity's collective soul through Satan's knowledge will heal these issues.

Nature respects only power and this is true. However you are misguided if you believe there is strength in cruelty. Mankind was deprived of Satan's knowledge which is why humanity became weak and victimized, and ultimately cruel and rotten. This can be corrected.

Humanity has devolved tremendously. But this too isn't set in stone and can be healed and reversed over a few generations having access to Satan's knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back