Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'We will free India of Muslims and Christians by 2021'

FancyMancy

6xI5xqW.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2879597/We-free-India-Muslims-Christians-2021-DJS-leader-vows-continue-ghar-wapsi-plans-restore-Hindu-glory.html#ixzz3MXTBw5oT

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Prime_Minister_Modi_greets_former_Israeli_President_Shimon_Peres.jpg

Lol guess you dont know cow vigilant brigade in India is beating the fuck out of moslems . Mashallah xD

captainHowdy said:
Lol guess you dont know cow vigilant brigade in India is beating the fuck out of moslems . Mashallah xD
This is very bad, you are praising this piece of shit with this expression.

Neoma Isadora said:
captainHowdy said:
This is very bad, you are praising this piece of shit with this expression.

You have rights to disagree. I just dont want beardy neighborhood. In India , you cant live in the areas where moslems population is like 35 to 40 percent . Liberal moslems stay quite and dont raise their voice . They are just getting replies in the same coin now . I am happy .

captainHowdy said:
You have rights to disagree. I just dont want beardy neighborhood. In India , you cant live in the areas where moslems population is like 35 to 40 percent . Liberal moslems stay quite and dont raise their voice . They are just getting replies in the same coin now . I am happy .

He/she is talking about the phrase "mashathefucktard" which means "whatever the god wants", accurately meaning 'whatever the piece of shit wants, shall be'.
And he's asking you not to say it, because you're basically praising that piece-of-shit thoughtform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back