Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wealthy members amongst us?

Sarjam05

I was thinking of the bitcoins donation section of the Jos. It led me to wonder if we have really rich people amongst us. I plan to donate from time to time no matter how little. Also using this medium to encourage us to do so to. When I ask if we have wealth people amongst us I am asking in the sense of as rich as the Jews and Illuminati. You never know.
Hail Satan.
Blessed family.

Sarjam05 said:
I was thinking of the bitcoins donation section of the Jos. It led me to wonder if we have really rich people amongst us. I plan to donate from time to time no matter how little. Also using this medium to encourage us to do so to. When I ask if we have wealth people amongst us I am asking in the sense of as rich as the Jews and Illuminati. You never know.
Hail Satan.
Blessed family.

Poverty is not a virtue. I don't see any reason to donate if you are struggling. IMO donations should not be encouraged because you can only do it in two ways: shaming people or giving them false promises of rewards from the Gods.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Sarjam05 said:
Hail Satan.
Blessed family.

Poverty is not a virtue. I don't see any reason to donate if you are struggling. IMO donations should not be encouraged because you can only do it in two ways: shaming people or giving them false promises of rewards from the Gods.

I donated almost every month when I had next to nothing, because I understood the sites needs money to operate.

And sometimes people do need to be shamed (side note, a lot of life lessons are learned this way, that's how it's always been). A lot of people don't have their priorities straight, they spend massive amounts on crap that does nothing to advance themselves, just to "have some fun" like children, and don't realize the goldmine of information HPS Maxine and HP Cobra have given over the years.

Who do you think pays for these forums anyway? You think they are free? Sure, they are free for us to use, but that's only because they are paid and maintained by Clergy.

The JoS needs money to expand. The JoS needs to expand, as it is the only hope for this world. Therefore, people should donate to the JoS, if they are able to do so. Even $5 here and there all adds up.

Talking about that. I think the bitcoins donating address should be put on the forums site too and not just the main site. This is to make more people see it and be aware of it. A sections for donations should be here like it is on the mains site. Just my opinion.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320614 time=1643541998 user_id=57]
Sarjam05 said:
Hail Satan.
Blessed family.

I donated almost every month when I had next to nothing, because I understood the sites needs money to operate.

And sometimes people do need to be shamed (side note, a lot of life lessons are learned this way, that's how it's always been). A lot of people don't have their priorities straight, they spend massive amounts on crap that does nothing to advance themselves, just to "have some fun" like children, and don't realize the goldmine of information HPS Maxine and HP Cobra have given over the years.

Who do you think pays for these forums anyway? You think they are free? Sure, they are free for us to use, but that's only because they are paid and maintained by Clergy.

The JoS needs money to expand. The JoS needs to expand, as it is the only hope for this world. Therefore, people should donate to the JoS, if they are able to do so. Even $5 here and there all adds up.

No one should be shamed for not giving donations. Collect a fee for access if you want money from everyone, but please do not shame anyone. Shaming will lead people away.

People should be free to spend their hard earned money freely without feeling any shame or guilt, even for leisure or entertainment.

Currently battling a financial curse sadly, if I manage to become rich I will contribute to the cause of course.

Kokusz said:

I was not talking about personal shaming, especially of people who cannot afford it. But if there are millionaires here who spend a lot of money partying, doing drugs, and other useless pursuits, then yeah, they should send some money to the JoS. As the OP was talking about, wealthy people.

Mercury retrograde...

Guys, the very title of this post is about wealthy people. It is not about trying to make people who are in poverty donate money, or shaming poor people who can't donate. If someone has millions or more, then donating a few thousand would be great for the JoS.

And to those who are struggling for money, do freeing the soul workings, deep cleaning of the chakras, and then money workings in March and April, when Sun, Venus, and Jupiter are all in strong signs. (Jupiter can be done now of course.)

Dash cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous and untraceable. Should The Joy Of Satan use Dash????

R.0b497f666c13bcf0efc4d59aa9caf027

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320869 time=1643613612 user_id=57]
Mercury retrograde...

Guys, the very title of this post is about wealthy people. It is not about trying to make people who are in poverty donate money, or shaming poor people who can't donate. If someone has millions or more, then donating a few thousand would be great for the JoS.

And to those who are struggling for money, do freeing the soul workings, deep cleaning of the chakras, and then money workings in March and April, when Sun, Venus, and Jupiter are all in strong signs. (Jupiter can be done now of course.)

I know, I refered to anyone in my reply (poor, wealthy… doesn’t matter). Shaming is not the way in my opinion, that’s why I wrote that, but thank you for clearing up, I understand your point now.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320858 time=1643610617 user_id=57]
I was not talking about personal shaming, especially of people who cannot afford it. But if there are millionaires here who spend a lot of money partying, doing drugs, and other useless pursuits, then yeah, they should send some money to the JoS. As the OP was talking about, wealthy people.

Direclty or indirectly shaming wealthy people will produce the opposite effect of what you imagine.
Indirect methods includes boasting about donating, trying to induce competition by praising those that donate or revealing who donates and how much, or other passive aggressive stuff.

If you want more donations from the wealthy, here's a suggestion: keep it a taboo subject and make the donation page harder to reach. Make it just a small link that's hardly visible.

Direclty or indirectly shaming wealthy people will produce the opposite effect of what you imagine.
Indirect methods includes boasting about donating, trying to induce competition by praising those that donate or revealing who donates and how much, or other passive aggressive stuff.

If you want more donations from the wealthy, here's a suggestion: keep it a taboo subject and make the donation page harder to reach. Make it just a small link that's hardly visible.

Sometimes people need it to be pointed out, that they need to do some things. This is how it goes in life. I did not mean with immature shaming, just pointing out that if they have tons of money to spare, why ignore helping the JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back