Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Base Chakra Issue?

The Jackal

This has been case for awhile now. When working on my base chakra my left leg gets overstimulated with energy but my other leg feels kinda dull. Is there blockage going on with my minor chakras in other leg or is base chakra having issue here?

BlackJackal said:
This has been case for awhile now. When working on my base chakra my left leg gets overstimulated with energy but my other leg feels kinda dull. Is there blockage going on with my minor chakras in other leg or is base chakra having issue here?
Yeah hip chakras may be blocked

BlackJackal said:

As Serbon said, it could be a problems with your hip chakras. Try working on them, either the same mantra you use for your base, or with another mantra. I find Sowilo rune is good, or you can use Suryae to clean them well as that may be the issue.

You can do Physical Yoga that stretches the legs. I have found that to be useful.

It is very important to rise this energy in the spine. Open your spine centers and circulate the energy upwards. Align your chakras as well.

When the Serpent energy is activated it will follow the same pattern and will be blocked in the same fashion you feel it now, numbing the leg and the two main nadis.

Do the alternate nostril meditation, hatha yoga. Sun salutation for this is good if you focus on your spine.

The hips are magnetic and hold the disk of the base chakra, the focus should be on the spine and aligning the energies in the right nadi, the spine.

Root lock when rising may help, but beware that the base chakra has also a downward force that should not be changed, so do not do it too much.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320617 time=1643542233 user_id=57]
... or you can use Suryae to clean them well as that may be the issue.

What's the difference between SURYA and SURYAE? Is one better than the other for cleaning? I use SURYA for daily cleaning but is SURYAE more suited for this?

स त न म said:
Lydia [JG said:

What's the difference between SURYA and SURYAE? Is one better than the other for cleaning? I use SURYA for daily cleaning but is SURYAE more suited for this?

Surya is the slightly shortened version of Suryae, but still nearly as effective. If you do the fuller Suryae it gives a bit more energy. Surya is the root of it though so it is still very powerful, so it's up to you whichever you prefer.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320860 time=1643611116 user_id=57]
Surya is the slightly shortened version of Suryae, but still nearly as effective. If you do the fuller Suryae it gives a bit more energy. Surya is the root of it though so it is still very powerful, so it's up to you whichever you prefer.

I see, thanks. I guess I'll give Suryae a try and see which one feels betters.

स त न म said:
Lydia [JG said:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/सूर्य#Sanskrit

The full power of the latter only happens with Aum in front of it, as that's the correct grammatical version.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back