Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alternatives to Binance?

Stormblood

Binance has decided to bow down to ridiculous and outlandish regulations (aka demands) from the British government, in order to keep people in poverty. These changes and the date they will come into effect are presented in the screenshot below.

The question is: doesn't anyone know of any exchange that doesn't act like a capitalistic little rent bitch or, in other words, like a degenerate business like Binance decided to do? If so, could you please post these alternatives?

I am considering:
:arrow: Bisq
:arrow: Hodl Hodl
:arrow: LocalCryptos

but I am open to other smart suggestions and to guidance above the aforementioned exchanges. I still have to check if they are run by degenerates like Binance or by sane people.

This is an absurd decision on the part of Binance. It's already ridiculous we 'have to' pay taxes on investments when withdrawing, and that Binance encourages this extortion by providing guidance on how much to pay. If this exchange doesn't lose enough users from straying from the path, I will personally make sure it sinks, as scumbags need not to be allowed to operate. They should show some spine like Gab and other platforms.

9yr5sU8.png

Stormblood said:
Binance has decided to bow down to ridiculous and outlandish regulations (aka demands) from the British government, in order to keep people in poverty. These changes and the date they will come into effect are presented in the screenshot below.

The question is: doesn't anyone know of any exchange that doesn't act like a capitalistic little rent bitch or, in other words, like a degenerate business like Binance decided to do? If so, could you please post these alternatives?

I am considering:
:arrow: Bisq
:arrow: Hodl Hodl
:arrow: LocalCryptos

but I am open to other smart suggestions and to guidance above the aforementioned exchanges. I still have to check if they are run by degenerates like Binance or by sane people.

This is an absurd decision on the part of Binance. It's already ridiculous we 'have to' pay taxes on investments when withdrawing, and that Binance encourages this extortion by providing guidance on how much to pay. If this exchange doesn't lose enough users from straying from the path, I will personally make sure it sinks, as scumbags need not to be allowed to operate. They should show some spine like Gab and other platforms.

9yr5sU8.png

Try Bitrue.com and don't forget that regulators are there to protect you from getting too much money goyim.

The Alchemist7 said:
Stormblood said:
Alternatives to Binance?
Coinbase seems to be alright for now, although the fees when you buy and sell cryptocurrency seems to be around 5% of the amount you spend.

If you're using Coinbase you should use site https://pro.coinbase.com/ for trading instead. Trading on the main Coinbase site with that massive fee is a scam. Majority of websites have a fee of 0,5% or lower.

Which one did you end up using? I am looking for something good for trading without KYC, Bisq seems to be a nice play to buy/sell BTC, but I want to invest in other crypto currencies and I haven't really found a good place to do that yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back