Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

welcome to clown world. unmaintained bridges

serpentwalker666

https://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2022/01/28/pittsburgh-bridge-collapse-forbes-braddock-avenue-point-breeze-squirrel-hill/stories/202201280075

Absolutely appalling. Having a bridge just break apart because no one cared to do proper maintenance checks.
People just going about their day and they just get thrown into a fucking chasm.

Absolutely appalling.

Makes you wonder if it was a deliberate attempt to have the infrastructure bill pass though. Timing was very .. "coincidental".

I used to work with an engineer, he said most bridges in America have D - C safety rating. Look at the columns next time you are near one, you will see plenty of cracks.

Lack of infrastructure maintenance is a sign of (usually long term) siphoning of funds to 'some other place'. Usually to bank accounts of shabbos goy.

Obviously this "infrastructure" bill they passed did not have anything to do with infrastructure.

ModernMage said:
I used to work with an engineer, he said most bridges in America have D - C safety rating. Look at the columns next time you are near one, you will see plenty of cracks.

I definitely agree. So many times I'll look at a bridge and be like WTF because the degradation if it's structure is so obvious. It's bad anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back