Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Highest Level Of Dreaming - What is it, How Does it Happen?

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
Conscious dreaming, a state in which you can experience, feel, move and travel in the same way as in reality. It has some affinity with the astral, because you can do similar things there. I will write about that later.
It's not easy to get there either, but Conscious Dreaming and Dreaming are a bit different. If you haven't read my writing about the Astral, it's time to become aware of the Astral, because I'm going to bring up some similarities.

You can also experience Conscious Dreaming itself. It is not impossible as some people claim. It just depends on how open, how receptive and how Spiritual you are. There are several aspects to consider before talking about it, but mastering them is not always easy. As the name suggests, 'conscious' dreaming.

It reflects the fact that when you dream, one hemisphere of your brain is fully open, so you can distinguish reality from Dream. Chances in Conscious Dreaming are spiritually paramount and necessary. The whole concept is spiritual. So I can tell you from the beginning that we are all here, almost depending on our level of development, we can do this. I will write about that in a moment.

In this "reality" you can experience things that you don't want or feel in real life. The examples could go on for days about how this benefits you. You can develop your Spiritual abilities, you can practice techniques that you can't even master on the physical plane. These are useful because you can do them there, and in the physical world you can get to the heart of them, find out the details and master them.

From the simplest techniques to the most complex, you can do anything with a little bit of will. The atmosphere itself is completely different from the astral plane.

Because the Astral Plane is reality itself, without the quotation marks, where you see and perceive things that are really happening, just in a different dimension, different from what you are used to, whereas in Conscious Dreams you are in control. You control the actions, the events, even who you want to be there with, who you don't want to be there with, what you want to try, what you don't want to try. Again, the list of examples goes on.

Yet, what is different in many ways from astral is that it is just a dream. It may look like reality, it may seem 100% like reality, but it's not. That's why it makes sense to tap into your dormant abilities, to conjure them.

There are no negative and destructive beings here, like some in Astral. This is a dream world where you are in control. But how you achieve it varies. Some people have these dreams regularly and are adept at it, others less often, and some never. But it can be achieved through sheer Spiritual development, if you set your mind to it.

I don't want to discourage you, but there are some things you need to master. First, you must have a good memory, because the first step here is to remember your dreams.

Recall phenomena from your dreams that only happen there so you can more easily recognize the dream and take control of it. For example, if there is a person or event that you only experience in your dreams, try to notice it in your next dream.

I am thinking here of events that you have dreamed about several times and your conscious or subconscious mind knows it is a dream. Plug it in and recognise it. Once you recognize that you are dreaming, that is when it all begins. It's like you're in reality, but all that happens is that what's happening in your own mind is your so-called Conscious Dream.

Astral and Conscious Dream, to avoid any misunderstanding, are two separate, distinct concepts. To enter the Astral you have to step out, separate from your body so to speak, and rely on your Astral body. This includes your astral senses, which guarantee success. In this dream, however, there is nothing of the sort, it just happens. As in other dreams, you don't have to leave your body in these dreams.

Here I should also mention the levels of trance state. Here the frequencies generated by each trans-state level are valid. You are probably in the deepest state of Trance.

The signs of Conscious Dreaming are individual dependent, but there are certain specific signs - events as if you have seen them before, the dream is completely different, many things are strange (strange moods, actions), as if what you are experiencing in the dream is actual, real. From there, you only need to catch one statement, recognize it, and you have successfully completed this part, and Consciousness appears in your dream.

After you wake up, you will be able to recall the dream as if it were a normal dream without "consciousness".

As far as the levels explained above are concerned, you must be in tune with Spirituality itself, you must be aware of visions, you must have advanced astral senses, you must be in control of Void Meditation. You must also have a good memory, as you must recognize and remember your dreams if you are to reach this level.

I wrote that this skill is available to all of us here as we develop and progress, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

Many times we have or experience what we call paralysis. This often happens after Conscious Dreaming, but it can happen without it. The essence of this is that your mind is awake, you sense things around you, you see and know about them, but your body is unable to move. You cannot move your limbs.

Strange, scary and abnormal things are happening around you, but it's just a trick of your mind. In reality, there is nothing there. However, they can be scary if you have no experience of dealing with them. That is why I mentioned above about learning Empty Meditation, because they are ineffective on you if you can dispel them.

However, this condition does not last longer than 5 minutes. In worse cases, it can last for hours. In such cases, control yourself, don't panic and you'll be fine.

Conscious dreaming is different from fantasising. It's not fantasy at all, but an unpacked version of it, where you live out your fantasy. However, this kind of daydreaming can be very addictive, so if you start and succeed, I suggest you know where the boundaries are, always act and think rationally. Don't get disconnected from reality and live in your dreams.

If you have personal experiences on this, I would love to read them. It is quite an interesting topic and worth the effort.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
So in dreams you cannot be attacked by greys?
In one of my conscious dreams I saw candles on the floor depicting the false "madonna" this was followed by a bad energy and then a grey showed up, I managed to drive him away with blue fire.
So this didn't really happen?

Usually in lucid dreams I have a trance-like feeling like I'm passing out and then my ears are ringing, and I'm fully conscious.

FuckYu_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
In one of my conscious dreams I saw candles on the floor depicting the false "madonna" this was followed by a bad energy and then a grey showed up, I managed to drive him away with blue fire.

Usually in lucid dreams I have a trance-like feeling like I'm passing out and then my ears are ringing, and I'm fully conscious.

An interesting event.

In dreams, the Greys can only attack you if you dream something and defeat them. They can't get inside your head.

However, they can generate such dreams by creating such a thought form, filling it with negative grey energy. However, this is ineffective, daily cleansing of the Aura will wash out these impurities and keep you clear.

Since the events of the dreams are really just dreams, visions and just stories, I don't think they really were. Dreams can also come from the subconscious, it could be something like what you wrote about grayness, it is possible that you had a similar experience in the past and relived it in a dream.

But because you managed to get that shit out of there, it can be seen as a positive. These greys are usually in the Astral, they don't come from there much. These lifeless, soulless creatures that are just there, without a reason to exist, are there just to annoy you and try to hinder you.

What happens in a conscious dream is just a dream, but since you control them, it is possible that the greys can get in there, since it may have something to do with the Astral, but I would refute that by saying that it is a real place, independent of you, and the dream is only happening in your mind.

These may be minor attacks, but as you can see they are and will remain unsuccessful.

Those who regularly do Spiritual practices, (meditations, energy work, higher bio-electricity) have a great effect on dreams as well. As you evolve and your soul begins to move towards the Force, you become spiritually stronger. This also affects dreams, as I have written, and the more evolved you are, the more vivid and real your dreams become.

In terms of chakras, it is also influenced by the strength of the sixth chakra. Very strong chakra functioning means that you experience these things. However, they should not be alarmed, they will not happen in reality. It's also worth paying attention to balancing your chakras, because chaotic energy flow can disturb the soul and bring these on.

By the way, have you experienced this more than once, or was it a one-off? Thanks for sharing.

BrightSpace666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

An interesting event.

In dreams, the Greys can only attack you if you dream something and defeat them. They can't get inside your head.

However, they can generate such dreams by creating such a thought form, filling it with negative grey energy. However, this is ineffective, daily cleansing of the Aura will wash out these impurities and keep you clear.

Since the events of the dreams are really just dreams, visions and just stories, I don't think they really were. Dreams can also come from the subconscious, it could be something like what you wrote about grayness, it is possible that you had a similar experience in the past and relived it in a dream.

But because you managed to get that shit out of there, it can be seen as a positive. These greys are usually in the Astral, they don't come from there much. These lifeless, soulless creatures that are just there, without a reason to exist, are there just to annoy you and try to hinder you.

What happens in a conscious dream is just a dream, but since you control them, it is possible that the greys can get in there, since it may have something to do with the Astral, but I would refute that by saying that it is a real place, independent of you, and the dream is only happening in your mind.

These may be minor attacks, but as you can see they are and will remain unsuccessful.

Those who regularly do Spiritual practices, (meditations, energy work, higher bio-electricity) have a great effect on dreams as well. As you evolve and your soul begins to move towards the Force, you become spiritually stronger. This also affects dreams, as I have written, and the more evolved you are, the more vivid and real your dreams become.

In terms of chakras, it is also influenced by the strength of the sixth chakra. Very strong chakra functioning means that you experience these things. However, they should not be alarmed, they will not happen in reality. It's also worth paying attention to balancing your chakras, because chaotic energy flow can disturb the soul and bring these on.

By the way, have you experienced this more than once, or was it a one-off? Thanks for sharing.
The first time I was dreaming of entering school and then I felt sick and fainted, always with the sensation of ringing in my ears together with the feeling of trance, I saw a grey and then luminous letters that I didn't understand and that kept changing, then I woke up (in reality).
I fell asleep again and returned to the same dream as before, the landscape was uneven, it was dark, and everything was wet as if it had just rained, the people in the dream were still and disturbing (as before).
The dream ended up that I was visualising some sort of compilation, number 5 was a rape involving things with shit and number 4 was an old nun with olive skin vomiting mould on a child.
Then I woke up.

Other times I've had dreams that involved this kind of trance, but they were pleasant. For example I had one yesterday, I could hear the voice of my succubus talking to me.
So it is not always a bad experience.

Some dreams have a meaning and tell you what you should do, for example thanks to an interpretation I found out that I had to do the liberation of the feminine side of the soul, and later I had an "answer dream" which indicated to me that I had made some progress.

I have an off topic question, but how long have you been on these forums as SS?
Just curious.

FuckYu_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:

An interesting event.

The first time I was dreaming of entering school and then I felt sick and fainted, always with the sensation of ringing in my ears together with the feeling of trance, I saw a grey and then luminous letters that I didn't understand and that kept changing, then I woke up (in reality).
I fell asleep again and returned to the same dream as before, the landscape was uneven, it was dark, and everything was wet as if it had just rained, the people in the dream were still and disturbing (as before).
The dream ended up that I was visualising some sort of compilation, number 5 was a rape involving things with shit and number 4 was an old nun with olive skin vomiting mould on a child.
Then I woke up.

Other times I've had dreams that involved this kind of trance, but they were pleasant. For example I had one yesterday, I could hear the voice of my succubus talking to me.

Some dreams have a meaning and tell you what you should do, for example thanks to an interpretation I found out that I had to do the liberation of the feminine side of the soul, and later I had an "answer dream" which indicated to me that I had made some progress.

Just curious.

Things can happen in your dreams that can be useful. For example, a dream in which you hear something you've been looking for an answer to for a long time, and you find the answer there. Dreams are quite complex phenomena, they can come from many different places.

A dream in which you get an answer to a question you think is important, for example, and apply it successfully in the physical world, is very useful.

You can also use Conscious Dreaming to look for answers to questions you might not otherwise be able to answer, and you can easily find them there. You can then try this in the dream until you master it, and it will be very easy for you on the physical plane.

But these are just dreams. The dreams you dream about the greys, for example, or that nun, are just dreams. Of course, if you're looking for meaning, or why you're dreaming them, then they make sense. That's for you to know, why you dream about them.

As to the question of how long I have been on the forum as SS, I think that is entirely relevant. My goal is to help people, read and respond to their problems. I wrote my little book with that in mind. As long as people who come here are willing to grow and develop, I'm happy to help new people.

FuckYu_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:

An interesting event.

Then I woke up.

Just curious.

Anyway, as for your dreams, if they bother you, I can give you some advice if you want to get rid of them. Dreams are important and you should pay attention to them, because you can dream about things that will be useful later.

First of all, I would suggest drinking herbal tea before bedtime to help you relax and clear your head. You can find materials for this. In relation to plants, one of our Companions has written a post about the effects of plants, you can look for something for yourself there.

Once you have these, it will be important to use powerful Void Meditation. You may rightly ask what Empty Meditation is for in dreams, but I will write about that a little later. It is also necessary to be aware of your chakras and energy flow.

Disordered energy flow can cause worse, more unpleasant dreams, as the energy balance is upset and you may think or associate with strange, chaotic things. Daily strengthening of the chakras and controlling and regulating the energy flow also deserves due attention.

Also, daily programming and clearing of the aura is essential. Any impurities that cling to your aura during the day that you don't notice can contain negative, destructive energies. These can be energies that start to take effect when your brainwaves slow down and you start to fall asleep.

You can program your aura. For example, by breathing powerful white energy into your aura (or working with an energy colour that is relevant to you) and saying affirmations. "My aura is always clear and fully protects me in all aspects, and guides my dreams to be positive for me!" x8

You can also program the aura for conscious dreaming, just with a different energy colour and appropriate affirmations.

What is also important to highlight here is content, the movies you watch, and things that can have a number of negative effects on the mind. These will settle first and then burst to the surface when you least expect it. I wrote a post about this recently, you can read it.

Spiritual development also helps. The more you grow, the more these nightmares will move away from you as you grow stronger. Stressful situations should also be avoided as they can cause them.

"Also the problem with Horror movies is that when you watch one, you either get discouraged or you get so scared that you don't watch them anymore, but if you like them, you will unwittingly start watching more. The so-called "jumpscare" scenes in the movie just culminate this, because that's how good it is already, right?

That kind of mentality about movies can create a block in your mind later on that is unbelievable. You'll think that what you see in the film is what you see in reality, religiously speaking. From a religious point of view, they claim that individuals who follow the Way of the Left Hand are engaged in such things."
- Details in my post "More on subliminal manipulation.

So dreams are definitely important and worth paying attention to. Good luck brother, perseverance and may strength and happiness accompany you on your journey!

BrightSpace666 said:
Things can happen in your dreams that can be useful. For example, a dream in which you hear something you've been looking for an answer to for a long time, and you find the answer there. Dreams are quite complex phenomena, they can come from many different places.

A dream in which you get an answer to a question you think is important, for example, and apply it successfully in the physical world, is very useful.

You can also use Conscious Dreaming to look for answers to questions you might not otherwise be able to answer, and you can easily find them there. You can then try this in the dream until you master it, and it will be very easy for you on the physical plane.

But these are just dreams. The dreams you dream about the greys, for example, or that nun, are just dreams. Of course, if you're looking for meaning, or why you're dreaming them, then they make sense. That's for you to know, why you dream about them.

As to the question of how long I have been on the forum as SS, I think that is entirely relevant. My goal is to help people, read and respond to their problems. I wrote my little book with that in mind. As long as people who come here are willing to grow and develop, I'm happy to help new people.
Ok thanks for the advice, however this was an old dream, I have made progress since then.

FuckYu_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Ok thanks for the advice, however this was an old dream, I have made progress since then.

Well done, Brother!

BrightSpace666 said:
Conscious dreaming, a state in which you can experience, feel, move and travel in the same way as in reality. (...)

Perhaps the most interesting experience of my life is lucid dreaming. It's been a long time since I've had one. It would be nice to deal with it again.

The best book I have read on this subject is Michael Raduga's "The Phase":

https://www.amazon.com/Phase-Shattering-Illusion-Reality/dp/1500578037

And of course the old classic book by Prof. Dr. Paul Tholey and Kaleb Utecht:

https://www.amazon.de/Sch%C3%B6pferisch-tr%C3%A4umen-Schlaf-Leben-meistern/dp/3880742758

I am now thinking of buying this short, 20-page e-book for $4: "Satanic Dreaming: An Introductory Guide to the Art of of Satanic Dream Yoga through Lucid Dreaming".

(https://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Dreaming-Introductory-Guide-through-ebook/dp/B01G6SV5GC)

Although I checked the author's amazon page and I don't think the book is really Satanic. But it might be interesting.

It's not a Satanic book either, but it's close to me for some reason - Carlos Castaneda: The Art of Dreaming.

(https://www.amazon.com/Art-Dreaming-Carlos-Castaneda/dp/006092554X)

And one of my favourite films: The Science of Sleep.

(https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0354899/)

Dark Lawyer said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Conscious dreaming, a state in which you can experience, feel, move and travel in the same way as in reality. (...)

Perhaps the most interesting experience of my life is lucid dreaming. It's been a long time since I've had one. It would be nice to deal with it again.

The best book I have read on this subject is Michael Raduga's "The Phase":

https://www.amazon.com/Phase-Shattering-Illusion-Reality/dp/1500578037

And of course the old classic book by Prof. Dr. Paul Tholey and Kaleb Utecht:

https://www.amazon.de/Sch%C3%B6pferisch-tr%C3%A4umen-Schlaf-Leben-meistern/dp/3880742758

I am now thinking of buying this short, 20-page e-book for $4: "Satanic Dreaming: An Introductory Guide to the Art of of Satanic Dream Yoga through Lucid Dreaming".

(https://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Dreaming-Introductory-Guide-through-ebook/dp/B01G6SV5GC)

Although I checked the author's amazon page and I don't think the book is really Satanic. But it might be interesting.

It's not a Satanic book either, but it's close to me for some reason - Carlos Castaneda: The Art of Dreaming.

(https://www.amazon.com/Art-Dreaming-Carlos-Castaneda/dp/006092554X)

And one of my favourite films: The Science of Sleep.

(https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0354899/)

Yes, I know there is reading on this phenomenon, but I have not read up on it, I have used my own knowledge in this post as I did not want to include outside sources that may contain disinformation. But otherwise, the books you listed sound good.

I also don't use outside sources for my other posts, I write them all from my own experience, as the enemy has corrupted countless Knowledge and I don't want to include them in my posts.

In fact, it is difficult to master this skill, but if you get there, you will have a wonderful experience.

BrightSpace666 said:
Yes, I know there is reading on this phenomenon, but I have not read up on it, I have used my own knowledge in this post as I did not want to include outside sources that may contain disinformation. But otherwise, the books you listed sound good.

I also don't use outside sources for my other posts, I write them all from my own experience, as the enemy has corrupted countless Knowledge and I don't want to include them in my posts.

In fact, it is difficult to master this skill, but if you get there, you will have a wonderful experience.

Hello BrightSpace666
Can you give me some tips in connection with better control and duration of the Lucid dreaming?

WKM said:
Hello BrightSpace666
Can you give me some tips in connection with better control and duration of the Lucid dreaming?

Michael Raduga: The Phase

Chapter 6 deals with deepening, Chapter 7 with maintaining, Chapter 8 with primary skills, and Chapter 9 with translocation and finding objects. You will get detailed answers to your questions.

You do not have to buy the book, you can also find it on the Scribd site. It provides a complete system, a real practical manual, a repository of concrete techniques.

The author is a strict materialist and pragmatist, so the book has no spiritual background. He deals only with practice and techniques, and approaches the lucid dreaming (the phase) from the perspective of quantum mechanics.

After hearing about the technique described in the book, I had a lucid dream during my first sleep.

Dark Lawyer said:
Michael Raduga: The Phase

Chapter 6 deals with deepening, Chapter 7 with maintaining, Chapter 8 with primary skills, and Chapter 9 with translocation and finding objects. You will get detailed answers to your questions.

You do not have to buy the book, you can also find it on the Scribd site. It provides a complete system, a real practical manual, a repository of concrete techniques.

The author is a strict materialist and pragmatist, so the book has no spiritual background. He deals only with practice and techniques, and approaches the lucid dreaming (the phase) from the perspective of quantum mechanics.

After hearing about the technique described in the book, I had a lucid dream during my first sleep.

Can you tell me about your experience? Actually i am intereted just of your level of control and duration.For example,my control it somewhere around 70% and duration usually 2-10 min. :(

This is very interesting. Thank you for posting this detailed exploration of lucid dreams.

I have experienced just very small fragments of lucid dreams, only for escaping nightmares, so I cannot give much advice, but I just want to highlight that one that starts to work with lucid dreams must be in total control of his/her addictions. This wouldn't be necessary, since to get at this point you should master a very good level of mental control, but in any case no addiction should be present, otherwise it can be only become worse.

WKM said:
Can you tell me about your experience? Actually i am intereted just of your level of control and duration.For example,my control it somewhere around 70% and duration usually 2-10 min. :(

Unfortunately, I have never been involved in lucid dreaming on a serious, long-term level. But I have had many lucid dreams with fantastic experiences. One of the most exciting things I've ever experienced.

I've gone into the dream world to get medicine, and I found medicine and I took it. I had a specific location with a specific dream character that I could go back to several times in several different lucid dreams. I even knew the room number, and sometimes another dream character would help me, escort me there. :) I have also had conversation with a dream character who told me that he was a real person, and that he was also consciously dreaming (of course, it was not proven that this was the case). I have asked for poems from dream characters, and sometimes they have told me a fascinating poem. There was a yoga lecture announced in the lucid dream, but unfortunately I missed it.

One of the most interesting experiences: asking two dream characters to help me not to wake up yet, because I wanted to go somewhere first. One of them said he couldn't do that, only the other one could. I turned to him and he asked me how much longer I would need to wake up. I said 5 minutes and he said I had 3 minutes to wake up and I woke up soon after.

Now I want to get back to lucid dreaming. I've started to give up coffee, and I can easily fall asleep at a normal time in the evening. I don't know if it's the lack of caffeine, but my dreams are more vivid and I remember them better. Now I'm reading about dream yoga. And I have ordered the Calea Zacatechichi and Silene Capensis plants, which I have been interested in for a long time and will try them.

I’d like your opinion on if you can conscious dream and astral project at the same time. I’ve had symptoms of astral projection, vibrations, rising and separating from my body, but then find myself in a state where it’s like I’m dreaming about astral projecting and not fully conscious of my OBE. It’s different because it’s like I’m in control, basically and there seems to be some overlap with an actual projection but it’s “fuzzier” to say the least and not quite as crisp. I was thinking that perhaps my astral body was damaged in some way, but maybe I’m stuck inbetween the two at times? If it’s possible. I’m not sure. Side note are there any practical applications to this? Sort of like having an astral temple or astrally shapeshifting?

Hidden Warrior said:
This is very interesting. Thank you for posting this detailed exploration of lucid dreams.

I have experienced just very small fragments of lucid dreams, only for escaping nightmares, so I cannot give much advice, but I just want to highlight that one that starts to work with lucid dreams must be in total control of his/her addictions. This wouldn't be necessary, since to get at this point you should master a very good level of mental control, but in any case no addiction should be present, otherwise it can be only become worse.

Thank you too :)

Dark Lawyer said:
WKM said:

Unfortunately, I have never been involved in lucid dreaming on a serious, long-term level. But I have had many lucid dreams with fantastic experiences. One of the most exciting things I've ever experienced.

I've gone into the dream world to get medicine, and I found medicine and I took it. I had a specific location with a specific dream character that I could go back to several times in several different lucid dreams. I even knew the room number, and sometimes another dream character would help me, escort me there. :) I have also had conversation with a dream character who told me that he was a real person, and that he was also consciously dreaming (of course, it was not proven that this was the case). I have asked for poems from dream characters, and sometimes they have told me a fascinating poem. There was a yoga lecture announced in the lucid dream, but unfortunately I missed it.

One of the most interesting experiences: asking two dream characters to help me not to wake up yet, because I wanted to go somewhere first. One of them said he couldn't do that, only the other one could. I turned to him and he asked me how much longer I would need to wake up. I said 5 minutes and he said I had 3 minutes to wake up and I woke up soon after.

Now I want to get back to lucid dreaming. I've started to give up coffee, and I can easily fall asleep at a normal time in the evening. I don't know if it's the lack of caffeine, but my dreams are more vivid and I remember them better. Now I'm reading about dream yoga. And I have ordered the Calea Zacatechichi and Silene Capensis plants, which I have been interested in for a long time and will try them.

Nice,very complex :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back