Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

9th degree Pisces Venus help

Point.

What can be done about it exactly?
And how exactly does this fatal degree manifests in venus?

Point. said:

This degree in Pisces is opposite the Fixed star Zosma at 9 degrees in virgo, which rules victimization and suffering. Because venus rules the love life, physical beauty, the voice, and to a lesser extent money being secondary to the sun, and the heart chakra one or more of these areas can suffer problems in your life especially if your venus is in hard aspect to other planets, mars and saturn in particular. Healthwise, you may have problems with your throat, skin, kidneys or blood or a combination of the above depending on other factors in your chart.

I would suggest doing a working with runes to free yourself from any negative influences that maybe manifesting this way followed by a venus square and affirming that your venus is now only manifesting in the most positive possible ways for you now and forever. If any physical health problems listed here count for you a working specifically focused on healing and health may also help starting with a waxing virgo moon. A sun square is also excellent for overall health and vitality and can offset health problems caused by bad placements.

Thank you Point for posting this topic, I keep forgetting I also have a placement like this lol.

Thank you for the information Shadowcat. I have my Saturn at 9 degrees of Pisces in the 6th house, it also aspects my Sun. To be completely honest I am apprehensive about doing a Saturn square. Would focusing on Sun squares be a good alternative?

Deep clean chakras most afflicted, apply empowerment to overwrite negative aspects and generally just do 8 fold path activities. Yoga, cleaning and pranyama are my favourites for this.

NigredoMax said:
Thank you Point for posting this topic, I keep forgetting I also have a placement like this lol.

Thank you for the information Shadowcat. I have my Saturn at 9 degrees of Pisces in the 6th house, it also aspects my Sun. To be completely honest I am apprehensive about doing a Saturn square. Would focusing on Sun squares be a good alternative?

Indeed, an ideal alternative!

Shadowcat said:
Point. said:

This degree in Pisces is opposite the Fixed star Zosma at 9 degrees in virgo, which rules victimization and suffering. Because venus rules the love life, physical beauty, the voice, and to a lesser extent money being secondary to the sun, and the heart chakra one or more of these areas can suffer problems in your life especially if your venus is in hard aspect to other planets, mars and saturn in particular. Healthwise, you may have problems with your throat, skin, kidneys or blood or a combination of the above depending on other factors in your chart.

I would suggest doing a working with runes to free yourself from any negative influences that maybe manifesting this way followed by a venus square and affirming that your venus is now only manifesting in the most positive possible ways for you now and forever. If any physical health problems listed here count for you a working specifically focused on healing and health may also help starting with a waxing virgo moon. A sun square is also excellent for overall health and vitality and can offset health problems caused by bad placements.

Thanks for this great reply
The only thing i dont like is the word offset if u get me

Point. said:
Shadowcat said:
Point. said:

Thanks for this great reply
The only thing i dont like is the word offset if u get me

offset can be good or bad in astrology depending on what placement or aspect is being "offset"

it simply means to weaken the influence thereof.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back