Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beginners - Not feeling chakras, aura or energy

NakedPluto [JG]

Everyone is unique and perceives life in a certain way. One can understand the ability to visualize something and might have it pursued with drawing or related skills, another one might be completely parallel to it. One can recognize the mechanisms of controlling the breath, another one might have trouble with even this.

It doesn't matter truly what one is in this sense, as everyone has the potential within to develop these. Every gentile here can become the desired imaginative state they project, to a realistic degree.

When I first meditated I was not even a teen and along the years I understood how some obstacles might delay advancement.

How can you pursue something invisible, not felt but can only be believed? There's a line of maturity and the inner tendency of the human, to evolve and discover. In this sense, the motivation to do so is to seek and acknowledge things, to judge and assimilate, react to them and move on. This inner tendency and force from behind is a burning desire for discovering the truth and having everything perfected. This is the seed of Satan, for the human to have the perfection of life as an inner aim and compass.

Based on this rebellious nature of the human, that makes the consciousness be moved in the octaves of the chakras, we are to walk a path that seems invisible now, the spiritual nature of things.

When you say you exist, I am, or actualizing to your mind the present time, you are focusing inward. This is very simple, try to understand what are you now. The present moment, without any direction.
It can be and is a wall of inaction. Something stops and is not comprehended and this might even give bad feelings.

You know what you are by the sensorial senses, the affirmation of this reflection. A body, a mind with thoughts and emotions. But that's about it on this abrupt scale. Whereas in trying to find more than this, all of the above faculties stop or go mayhem and confuse themselves.

This is just a conditioned state of the being, where the spiritual nature is not open. You can't feel it, but it does not mean it doesn't exist, and that it doesn't hold the power of your life.

One can look up in the sky and know a planet exists some hundreds of light-years away, but you imagine it, you don't see it or sense it. It is a thought in your mind. But that's about it.

Similarly, you have this thought and things told by some people, that you possess a great power within and tell you about the structure and mechanisms of the being.
This resonates within you as you have this nature within you. To be great, powerful, at peace. To do great things or to have an enjoyable life and seek its continuation. Or if not you want to fix things, you want your loved ones to have a continuation of life, things necessitate a direction in this sense.

People necessitate the spiritual in any way shape or form. Be it that this is given in a deformed way and perception, it is only a consequence of bad instructions and guidance.

When I first started as a dedicated SS, I did not expect truly and honestly that the reality of the spiritual to be so real, natural, and part of my life in this sense. It was just an abstract expectation. I did expect my imagination, and the reality followed with better experiences.

I did not feel my chakras or aura. I was good at entering trance and related but feeling the aura and the chakras weren't it. I used to be swayed into thinking that trance etc. was a scientific occurrence of the brain and chemicals, hypnosis but not of magical nature. My mind put me on obstacles nonstop and I would oscillate for weeks and weeks being confused and fighting myself. I was discovering a half-truth and tried to oppose the belief of the whole truth.

In this sense, as it was stated many times, the mind and emotions need to be deprogrammed constantly. The mind will find ways to deceive itself.

I then started to just try to be aware of the existence of chakras. You are now aware that you have a body, this awareness is long acknowledged since birth. But the spiritual nature isn't or is forgotten along the way.

Awareness is extremely important. Placing your attention on a point, acknowledging the place, and intending what you have been taught. The crown chakra, location, shape, color. The mental image of it and expanding the awareness there, the approximation of the location. A minute until it is satisfied. Then the 6th and so on.

I would do this 3-to 4 times a day. And then I started being aware of them as a whole. Along the day just remember yourself, oh I DO HAVE CHAKRAS. Acknowledge their existence even if you don't feel them. Daily, months and months I did this. It became second nature to just know their existence as I know my body.

Now the above is just a meditative way. Vibration as well coupled with the above did open them. The beginning is the hardest part, but along the way, everything becomes extremely easy, exactly as you move your arm.

Just being aware in a continuum fashion along the day, or when you remember it, goes a long way. Now a couple of minutes of foundation meditation, breathing exercises with a relaxed approach, every day like it is a hobby and not an obligation will have all of the unknown promises delivered to you.

The chakras are centers of energy. They need to be awakened by energy, fed, and expanded. These centers are meeting points of the body pathways. When expanded they flood with energy the whole being. Their opened and expansion is felt just like touch, or any other sense is felt, real and factual.

The energy is factual. The spiritual nature of things is measurable, scientific, and realistic, it is not an assumption of the mind or emotions and it is not a belief.

So if you are a beginner and you have trouble with advancing, you grow frustrated in this sense and create doubts, have no worry. All of these doubts have already an answer, you have to dig more, not necessarily more intense, but you need more time. Be assured that all of this is real and invite yourself to take part in your own life being alive.

The pursuits of the human are in vain without spiritual acknowledgment. When death comes, the ego deflates, dreams go to sleep. Everything is part of the experience which just ended to having another one and another one. Beyond death is your life needing just a little daily attention for it to grow and guide yourself at one point.

Everyone here can do it, can become an extraordinary magician. Everyone here also can develop extreme powers, everyone can touch the feminine bliss of the soul. My question is not who, but when? Let yourself just be.

Hail Brother!

Thank you for sharing that you put in the work and that it needed time. Humanity in general is at a state that they want evereything now with 0 effort.

My lowest moments on this SS journey were the ones where i forgot it takes time and wanted a quick solution the next day. That is when the feeling of powerlessness kicks in, and at that moment your guard is down and you become open for Enemy attacks.

For some of us it may take longer, for some shorter, but if we put in the work and be patient we will eventually get there.

Gereat sermon! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

NakedPluto said:
Everyone is unique and perceives life in a certain way. One can understand the ability to visualize something and might have it pursued with drawing or related skills, another one might be completely parallel to it. One can recognize the mechanisms of controlling the breath, another one might have trouble with even this.

It doesn't matter truly what one is in this sense, as everyone has the potential within to develop these. Every gentile here can become the desired imaginative state they project, to a realistic degree.

When I first meditated I was not even a teen and along the years I understood how some obstacles might delay advancement.

How can you pursue something invisible, not felt but can only be believed? There's a line of maturity and the inner tendency of the human, to evolve and discover. In this sense, the motivation to do so is to seek and acknowledge things, to judge and assimilate, react to them and move on. This inner tendency and force from behind is a burning desire for discovering the truth and having everything perfected. This is the seed of Satan, for the human to have the perfection of life as an inner aim and compass.

Based on this rebellious nature of the human, that makes the consciousness be moved in the octaves of the chakras, we are to walk a path that seems invisible now, the spiritual nature of things.

When you say you exist, I am, or actualizing to your mind the present time, you are focusing inward. This is very simple, try to understand what are you now. The present moment, without any direction.
It can be and is a wall of inaction. Something stops and is not comprehended and this might even give bad feelings.

You know what you are by the sensorial senses, the affirmation of this reflection. A body, a mind with thoughts and emotions. But that's about it on this abrupt scale. Whereas in trying to find more than this, all of the above faculties stop or go mayhem and confuse themselves.

This is just a conditioned state of the being, where the spiritual nature is not open. You can't feel it, but it does not mean it doesn't exist, and that it doesn't hold the power of your life.

One can look up in the sky and know a planet exists some hundreds of light-years away, but you imagine it, you don't see it or sense it. It is a thought in your mind. But that's about it.

Similarly, you have this thought and things told by some people, that you possess a great power within and tell you about the structure and mechanisms of the being.
This resonates within you as you have this nature within you. To be great, powerful, at peace. To do great things or to have an enjoyable life and seek its continuation. Or if not you want to fix things, you want your loved ones to have a continuation of life, things necessitate a direction in this sense.

People necessitate the spiritual in any way shape or form. Be it that this is given in a deformed way and perception, it is only a consequence of bad instructions and guidance.

When I first started as a dedicated SS, I did not expect truly and honestly that the reality of the spiritual to be so real, natural, and part of my life in this sense. It was just an abstract expectation. I did expect my imagination, and the reality followed with better experiences.

I did not feel my chakras or aura. I was good at entering trance and related but feeling the aura and the chakras weren't it. I used to be swayed into thinking that trance etc. was a scientific occurrence of the brain and chemicals, hypnosis but not of magical nature. My mind put me on obstacles nonstop and I would oscillate for weeks and weeks being confused and fighting myself. I was discovering a half-truth and tried to oppose the belief of the whole truth.

In this sense, as it was stated many times, the mind and emotions need to be deprogrammed constantly. The mind will find ways to deceive itself.

I then started to just try to be aware of the existence of chakras. You are now aware that you have a body, this awareness is long acknowledged since birth. But the spiritual nature isn't or is forgotten along the way.

Awareness is extremely important. Placing your attention on a point, acknowledging the place, and intending what you have been taught. The crown chakra, location, shape, color. The mental image of it and expanding the awareness there, the approximation of the location. A minute until it is satisfied. Then the 6th and so on.

I would do this 3-to 4 times a day. And then I started being aware of them as a whole. Along the day just remember yourself, oh I DO HAVE CHAKRAS. Acknowledge their existence even if you don't feel them. Daily, months and months I did this. It became second nature to just know their existence as I know my body.

Now the above is just a meditative way. Vibration as well coupled with the above did open them. The beginning is the hardest part, but along the way, everything becomes extremely easy, exactly as you move your arm.

Just being aware in a continuum fashion along the day, or when you remember it, goes a long way. Now a couple of minutes of foundation meditation, breathing exercises with a relaxed approach, every day like it is a hobby and not an obligation will have all of the unknown promises delivered to you.

The chakras are centers of energy. They need to be awakened by energy, fed, and expanded. These centers are meeting points of the body pathways. When expanded they flood with energy the whole being. Their opened and expansion is felt just like touch, or any other sense is felt, real and factual.

The energy is factual. The spiritual nature of things is measurable, scientific, and realistic, it is not an assumption of the mind or emotions and it is not a belief.

So if you are a beginner and you have trouble with advancing, you grow frustrated in this sense and create doubts, have no worry. All of these doubts have already an answer, you have to dig more, not necessarily more intense, but you need more time. Be assured that all of this is real and invite yourself to take part in your own life being alive.

The pursuits of the human are in vain without spiritual acknowledgment. When death comes, the ego deflates, dreams go to sleep. Everything is part of the experience which just ended to having another one and another one. Beyond death is your life needing just a little daily attention for it to grow and guide yourself at one point.

Everyone here can do it, can become an extraordinary magician. Everyone here also can develop extreme powers, everyone can touch the feminine bliss of the soul. My question is not who, but when? Let yourself just be.

Beautiful post, a pleasure to read. Wise words and determined, one is always in a better mood when reading your posts.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail Brother!

Thank you for sharing that you put in the work and that it needed time. Humanity in general is at a state that they want evereything now with 0 effort.

My lowest moments on this SS journey were the ones where i forgot it takes time and wanted a quick solution the next day. That is when the feeling of powerlessness kicks in, and at that moment your guard is down and you become open for Enemy attacks.

For some of us it may take longer, for some shorter, but if we put in the work and be patient we will eventually get there.

Gereat sermon! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Yes that is very true. However in time a change of perspective should happen. This part of being is of the solar chakra, of doing things, of stimulation. Something is to be done and time regarding this is usually none existential, as it is a state of the being.

But life circles around more than this state of being, and life consists in many wheels of experiences. These should not dictate the core of our being, but the core dictate these. At one point one achieves this.

Once started and attested this spiritual nature in its infancy, it is put forth a natural rhythm of continuation. You discover the energy, you discover your bodies, your chakras, the vibration etc.

For example, when your nose is blocked from sickness. Try to blow powerfully air by the nose. You'll let out just a little bit of air if any. But the powerful air puts pressure around the face, in the sinuses and nose. A headache might occur, the air has no where to go because it is blocked.

Similarly, you can try intensively to blow and fed with all of your being a blocked, unopened chakra. If anything a little glimpse might happen, but in turn the pressure from this act, will affect and in a way "inflate" your surroundings there. This is why there's pressure sometimes. Headaches, changes of metabolism, changing of moods and related.

It is best to do a lot of times but little by little. Not a lot and so intense, everything in time. Letting your being breath, adapt, accommodate the changes and discoveries.

In time after adaptation these extremities and intensities can be experimented with and used.
It is a process and takes time, but it is enjoyable and full of experiences.

BrightSpace666 said:
Beautiful post, a pleasure to read. Wise words and determined, one is always in a better mood when reading your posts.

Thank you I appreciate it

NakedPluto said:

This is actually quite an underrated advancement technique, that I never really thought about. Though I suppose it's cause I can feel all the feminine chakras fine just the male ones give me issues.

I'm curious of your opinion.

So I have a type of palsy; makes it so that I can't feel or use certain muscles in my feet only the very basic ones. do you think it would be unnecessary to do a working on it, since its just basic awareness anyway?

thank you,

have a good day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
NakedPluto said:

This is actually quite an underrated advancement technique, that I never really thought about. Though I suppose it's cause I can feel all the feminine chakras fine just the male ones give me issues.

So I have a type of palsy; makes it so that I can't feel or use certain muscles in my feet only the very basic ones. do you think it would be unnecessary to do a working on it, since its just basic awareness anyway?

thank you,

have a good day.
I've had your same problem about male chakras. I resolved it by empowering them everyday or direct energy to them, just try anything to make them full of energy.

ChaosBringer666 said:
NakedPluto said:

thank you,

have a good day.

What the doctors say about this?

Besides a physical ailment, there are a lot of things doctors put under the nervous system as a result. This sensory and nervous part of stimulation and feelings of the body is under the sacral chakra government as a basis of the water of the body.

The Vyana vayu and Apana (forgot this and reposted the reply) more specifically, an imbalance in the water of the sacral chakra and in the body implicitly. But this needs to be correlated with other consequences besides the physical which is the last manifestation.

There's too much water or lack of. You need to tell me more than this.

Do you feel alienated, depressed or have extremities of sadness or happiness? Also do your hand and feet become numb along the day? Do you have diabetes?

For lack of water, Alternate Nostril meditation after and before Sithali breathing and a form of Yogic breathing will help. What you need to focus on is your lower abdomen, and have your awareness there when doing energy inhaling by any of the above breathing exercises.

The yogic breathing must be focused only on the sacral chakra and only the lower abdomen expanded. Do not do too much retention, but circulate the energy there many times to stimulate the energy circulation, not empower.

You also need to circulate the energy along the spine up to the Crown and descend it to create a loop of circulation. You can focus also on the Crown flow of energy downwards.

Cleaning with any Sun mantra and doing Lydia Sacral chakra Yoga will help.

If you can tell me your problem more specifically I am sure I can give more direction on this. This is a water element imbalance either in sacral or circulation of the body, which are connected nevertheless or just a simple physical problem.

NakedPluto said:

I did explain rather poorly huh.

okay so I have asymmetrical cerebral palsy. which is apparently caused when the body has a stroke inside the womb before birth. this only affects the left side of my body not both.

As far as what the doctors have said; I don't remember much, but I was put in a lot of casts to stretch the muscle which my mother said did help. I remember my parents putting me in physiotherapy in grade school but I didn't really care back then and basically ignored things the therapist told me to do at home.

there is certainly a lack of water in my soul. I do feel alienated. I do have extreme bouts of sadness sometimes, but I wouldn't say I've ever really been depressed more than once in my life.

Interesting though my GD already told me to do Sithali and I didn't really know why. So your saying I should do them sequentially, as in.

ALT>Sithali>Yogic>ALT. Or just three at a time?

i'm also doing a mars square right now so is the whole retention thing still fine?

I was going to do This working
from Lydia -

"So in April, are the dates for the Witches Sabbat cleaning. I had big results from doing it before, my astral senses opened even more than from the years before of runes in chakras for empowerment. April 1/2 (the Friday night or the Saturday day), go for 14 days, a full 28 days would be ideal. 36x Surya into each main chakra, perhaps the extensions too. This will pay off big time. Affirm that each chakra is thoroughly clean and purified."

I can't find the English version of that type of yoga. ( I did the search)

other details about my condition, it mostly affect my leg and foot most. ( slightly in my hand ) the muscles that control my foot feel like a dead zone in my body I can only slightly move the big toe. bending my foot forwards and backwards is minimal. I have taken other steps to try and get more control certain Apana where I focus on bending the heels of my feet. I am also trying to fix my interior pelvic tilt as they call it.

Thank you for reading this has already been a big help. :)

have a great week.

ChaosBringer666 said:
NakedPluto said:

I did explain rather poorly huh.

okay so I have asymmetrical cerebral palsy. which is apparently caused when the body has a stroke inside the womb before birth. this only affects the left side of my body not both.

As far as what the doctors have said; I don't remember much, but I was put in a lot of casts to stretch the muscle which my mother said did help. I remember my parents putting me in physiotherapy in grade school but I didn't really care back then and basically ignored things the therapist told me to do at home.

there is certainly a lack of water in my soul. I do feel alienated. I do have extreme bouts of sadness sometimes, but I wouldn't say I've ever really been depressed more than once in my life.

Interesting though my GD already told me to do Sithali and I didn't really know why. So your saying I should do them sequentially, as in.

ALT>Sithali>Yogic>ALT. Or just three at a time?

i'm also doing a mars square right now so is the whole retention thing still fine?

I was going to do This working
from Lydia -

"So in April, are the dates for the Witches Sabbat cleaning. I had big results from doing it before, my astral senses opened even more than from the years before of runes in chakras for empowerment. April 1/2 (the Friday night or the Saturday day), go for 14 days, a full 28 days would be ideal. 36x Surya into each main chakra, perhaps the extensions too. This will pay off big time. Affirm that each chakra is thoroughly clean and purified."

I can't find the English version of that type of yoga. ( I did the search)

other details about my condition, it mostly affect my leg and foot most. ( slightly in my hand ) the muscles that control my foot feel like a dead zone in my body I can only slightly move the big toe. bending my foot forwards and backwards is minimal. I have taken other steps to try and get more control certain Apana where I focus on bending the heels of my feet. I am also trying to fix my interior pelvic tilt as they call it.

Thank you for reading this has already been a big help. :)

have a great week.

I am familiar with what you are detailing. Yoga is the best route for healthy advancement.

This is an unfortunate situation you had, but it is way beyond your actions or anything. It was simply the design of planets and a lot more factors.

To repair or feel again those muscles after such a long time is impossible physically, but by advancement with spiritual awareness you might be able to feel and not use or even use but by a totally different mechanism of action.

I healed a type of cerebral palsy, but I almost died doing so and with great external help, this is not something reachable but very circumstantial.

Being just a manifestation, there's other ways of looking at this. As I said there's lack of water and too much fire. Strokes etc happen when a lot of fire occurs and the water depletes to clinical levels. You don't have to worry, as it is easily fixable in time.

I have to ask you, do you have sexual energy or desire? And if so, how much? Water depletion will affect the need of sexual manifestation, depletion of imagination and also mess with the natural inner clock.

Finish as quick as possible (meaning don't be so intense ) with the Mars square. More fire isn't ideal.

Do Yoga by Lydia, all of it. Do Sithali and the form of Yogic breath I told you without retention or just a little bit.

Before sleeping imagine yourself swimming in the ocean. (Do not inhale the water you imagine or see) Meditate for 20 minutes. Affirm to yourself

"I am healthy. My elemental composition is balanced and healthy. The Water inside me is beautiful, nurturing and forever young."

Feel the water on your body, the sun in the sky..etc a scenery in which you clean yourself with water and enjoy water.

"I drink pure and young water, the water I drink everyday is nurturing and full of bliss and purity. The memory of my water resonates with Satan and Godhood."

Do it for 8 days and see how you feel in the 9th day. If you feel good, close this meditation on the 9th. If you don't feel effects restart the meditation again and let me know.

Don't forget to do the Alternate Nostril and balance yourself. You can inhale ether for balance as said by many members in the past.

The reason I am cautious and not tell you to inhale water directly is because of the situation at hand and unseen complex factors that might be involved. Elemental work is extremely important and it is not something to play with. A simple water meditation might be all it is needed in time, and not a hardcore approach.

NakedPluto said:
I am familiar with what you are detailing. Yoga is the best route for healthy advancement.

This is an unfortunate situation you had, but it is way beyond your actions or anything. It was simply the design of planets and a lot more factors.

To repair or feel again those muscles after such a long time is impossible physically, but by advancement with spiritual awareness you might be able to feel and not use or even use but by a totally different mechanism of action.

I healed a type of cerebral palsy, but I almost died doing so and with great external help, this is not something reachable but very circumstantial.

Being just a manifestation, there's other ways of looking at this. As I said there's lack of water and too much fire. Strokes etc happen when a lot of fire occurs and the water depletes to clinical levels. You don't have to worry, as it is easily fixable in time.

I have to ask you, do you have sexual energy or desire? And if so, how much? Water depletion will affect the need of sexual manifestation, depletion of imagination and also mess with the natural inner clock.

Finish as quick as possible (meaning don't be so intense ) with the Mars square. More fire isn't ideal.

Do Yoga by Lydia, all of it. Do Sithali and the form of Yogic breath I told you without retention or just a little bit.

Before sleeping imagine yourself swimming in the ocean. (Do not inhale the water you imagine or see) Meditate for 20 minutes. Affirm to yourself

"I am healthy. My elemental composition is balanced and healthy. The Water inside me is beautiful, nurturing and forever young."

Feel the water on your body, the sun in the sky..etc a scenery in which you clean yourself with water and enjoy water.

"I drink pure and young water, the water I drink everyday is nurturing and full of bliss and purity. The memory of my water resonates with Satan and Godhood."

Do it for 8 days and see how you feel in the 9th day. If you feel good, close this meditation on the 9th. If you don't feel effects restart the meditation again and let me know.

Don't forget to do the Alternate Nostril and balance yourself. You can inhale ether for balance as said by many members in the past.

The reason I am cautious and not tell you to inhale water directly is because of the situation at hand and unseen complex factors that might be involved. Elemental work is extremely important and it is not something to play with. A simple water meditation might be all it is needed in time, and not a hardcore approach.

Oh really!? that makes me feel a lot better knowing that you've dealt with something similar, thank you.

The stroke happened before I was born so I don't see how it directly involves my elements.

air is 4 planets
fire is 3
earth is 2
water is 1 are my elements

my mother though does have 4 fire planets with 1 water.

my sexual desire is lacking. the energy did improve a bit since I started working out and drinking more water but the desire or impulse hasn't really changed.

I don't really know if the mars square is that bad since my mars is extremely debilitating ( and I don't think I've ever felt this good aura wise before) but if you think so i'll stop giving it extra reinforcement with RAUM. ( though I haven't been sleeping threw the night without waking up recently . Maybe the square is why?)

seems the odds are in my favor since Imbolc is today i'll add maybe 8 reps of vend to help the water working.

I'll make sure to add everything to my day ASAP and let you know the results in about a week.

thank you again.

NakedPluto said:

Hey its been 8 days and I feel really good.

I had a really interesting dream the other night about a person forming out of water to kill monsters or something like that :lol: all of my dreams are extremely vivid now since starting the working I have nonstop memories each night.

I can also sleep through the night fully, now which is good since it seems like my mars square was the cause of the problem the water working seemed to level it out.

I've been able to do most of Lydia's yoga ( I started with the crown since I wasn't sure which way to start from) though obviously i'm not able to do all of the poses, even some of the simpler ones I still have to add the two lower chakra's (probably today)

I've been chanting SATANAMA everyday whilst inhaling ether, still have yet to add circulating energy though.

oh i'm also wondering if I could somewhat apply that water working to other elements as well.

This has been really great so I was wondering if we can email so we could talk a little more privately? (since watching the view count shoot up is kind of embarrassing) It's okay if you don't want to though, and i'll give you my email so you don't get randos contacting you.

No I won't be DMing you about every problem that's what the groups are for.

and I probably wont email you more than every now and again since I want to solve this myself but ignoring people that can help isn't smart either.

Thanks again have a good day :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Hey its been 8 days and I feel really good.

I had a really interesting dream the other night about a person forming out of water to kill monsters or something like that :lol: all of my dreams are extremely vivid now since starting the working I have nonstop memories each night.

I can also sleep through the night fully, now which is good since it seems like my mars square was the cause of the problem the water working seemed to level it out.

I've been able to do most of Lydia's yoga ( I started with the crown since I wasn't sure which way to start from) though obviously i'm not able to do all of the poses, even some of the simpler ones I still have to add the two lower chakra's (probably today)

I've been chanting SATANAMA everyday whilst inhaling ether, still have yet to add circulating energy though.

oh i'm also wondering if I could somewhat apply that water working to other elements as well.

This has been really great so I was wondering if we can email so we could talk a little more privately? (since watching the view count shoot up is kind of embarrassing) It's okay if you don't want to though, and i'll give you my email so you don't get randos contacting you.

No I won't be DMing you about every problem that's what the groups are for.

and I probably wont email you more than every now and again since I want to solve this myself but ignoring people that can help isn't smart either.

Thanks again have a good day :)

That's really great and I am happy to hear that. Email me with anything you desire [email protected]. I will reply when I have time I am very delayed lately

NakedPluto said:

Naked... I dont know about others but I really feel like you have very much to share. Don't be discouraged for lack of response when you post something you know is too advanced for others, but keep doing it... Please... When you have the time write posts for the new ones as this.

Beeing conscious on the chakras during normal day is pure gold and just doing it has improved my sensitivity in a very positive way for me. Ive been reading throw some of your 70 posts and have found valuable information (Dont worry, I've been reading satanic encyclopedia too) and is very motivating reading from a person that one day felt inexperienced and had doubts as every other human.

I agree on the fact that you were advanced from previous life's but still. Please, write more experiences of yours. (if Aquarius is reading this YES I will meditate and have my own experience be cool)

NakedPluto said:

This post helped me. My mind also put me on obstacles nonstop, so i think i know what you are talking about. I have a problem. Im not aware of the environment around me, do you know what should i do to be aware what is happening around me?

JoS Cyber Security said:
This post helped me. My mind also put me on obstacles nonstop, so i think i know what you are talking about. I have a problem. Im not aware of the environment around me, do you know what should i do to be aware what is happening around me?

You can sit and try to understand your environment, object by object and acknowledge where you are, and what is surrounding you. You can do this in nature, under some tree, and try to feel the air, the freedom around you.

It is a small matter of giving direction to your focus and in this case, connecting and seeing your surroundings. Inspect visually everything outside of you. Touch them and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back