Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

One thing I wondered

darkmonkey666

What about the souls of people who are represented in the Jew holidays and Torah readings. Like obviously most Satanic souls are incarnated right now as Maxine said so they would be here. This is only speaking of people who didn't achieve Godhood. What happened to these people. I noticed some of these curses and Torah readings have people named in them. Also one of the Jewish holidays at least (I have not looked up all of them I think there are a few more individuals represented in the curses read on holidays) is dedicated to cursing a specific individual (Haman) Purim is what I am thinking of.

Now the truth is I wouldn't take the Torahs word for anything but I assume these curses represent specific individuals.

What happens to the souls of those individuals.

I decided to finally ask about it cause I was wondering for a bit. Hopefully none of these individuals were destroyed.

Another example is the Seleucid king Antiochus Epiphanes, whom the jews curse him on the festival of Hanukkah.
I don't think their souls were destroyed, but if they have reincarnated it will take a lot of work and time to free their souls from all those curses.

slyscorpion said:
What about the souls of people who are represented in the Jew holidays and Torah readings. Like obviously most Satanic souls are incarnated right now as Maxine said so they would be here. This is only speaking of people who didn't achieve Godhood. What happened to these people. I noticed some of these curses and Torah readings have people named in them. Also one of the Jewish holidays at least (I have not looked up all of them I think there are a few more individuals represented in the curses read on holidays) is dedicated to cursing a specific individual (Haman) Purim is what I am thinking of.

Now the truth is I wouldn't take the Torahs word for anything but I assume these curses represent specific individuals.

I decided to finally ask about it cause I was wondering for a bit. Hopefully none of these individuals were destroyed.

I don't think their souls are too greatly affected. As I said before and I'll say it again, Jews underestimate just how powerful a Gentile soul really is, even if their "curses" succeeded momentarily. It's never something that sticks unless it's voluntary. What would happen is that they might have harsher planetary placements and/or aspects such as Ketu, Saturn, Jupiter or influence on the 1st, 6th, 8th and/or 12th houses. But with a bit of guidance, and cooperation on their part to want to break free from those curses they possibly aren't even aware of, they'll be fine.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't think their souls are too greatly affected. As I said before and I'll say it again, Jews underestimate just how powerful a Gentile soul really is, even if their "curses" succeeded momentarily. It's never something that sticks unless it's voluntary. What would happen is that they might have harsher planetary placements and/or aspects such as Ketu, Saturn, Jupiter or influence on the 1st, 6th, 8th and/or 12th houses. But with a bit of guidance, and cooperation on their part to want to break free from those curses they possibly aren't even aware of, they'll be fine.

That's probably true. Also it looks to me like almost everything is a spiritual concept in some way or another or representing something about Gentiles in the Torah. The curses would go to the individual but maybe not the majority of it. Also maybe some of these individuals didn't even exist cause they make up stuff all the time.

Wotanwarrior said:
Another example is the Seleucid king Antiochus Epiphanes, whom the jews curse him on the festival of Hanukkah.
I don't think their souls were destroyed, but if they have reincarnated it will take a lot of work and time to free their souls from all those curses.

Maybe some of them didn't or were incarnated somewhere else more safe if this was going to be a major issue. However it might not be.

Passover has the worst effect on me and Easter where they do related stuff in Church cause I was Egyptian in ancient lives for a long time but I don't know much about it other than that from my energy and some small memories of stuff. So yeah from noticing that these curses do target souls in a way.

I definitely do though think these individuals these days if incarnated would have a harder time coming to the truth or life and maybe have some issues with meditating.

But it's not unfixable I guess.

Also looking over my post this is interesting the example I used Haman hmm if you write this backwards it says Namah. That is a sanskrit empowerment thing usually. This is probably some spiritual concept tied to it too the thing is I read some don't know even who this is or even believe he exists but they see it as an important devil figure.

I looked this up a little more.

The reason I am drawn to this is I have not exactly a past life memory as I can't seem to pull it back but a knowledge I used to use this figure a lot in poetry or writing in a past life once cause I thought devil of the Jews cool this is a way to add in antisemitism without being too obvious probably I really don't know my thinking but inside know I did this.

Woden said:
Sly, you replied to everyone's posts in the thread except mine. You never acknowledge my posts - it's discourteous! There's never been any arguments between us - what is the problem??

I do not have a problem with you at all. I mistakingly was under the impression that the top two were the same person. I just quickly glanced at user names. I thought I was replying to you. Being honest here. Didn't mean any disrespect or anything bad I do agree if the soul is not of Satan good luck with that they probably won't come to Satan with all these curses. Most gentiles on our side will be fine with help from the Gods.

Yeah they would be oblivious this. That is why I said it might be harder with meditations or to come to the truth.

But then again just cause someone had a hard time it doesn't mean they are someone special like this. I had a hard time myself because of some xtian energies and draining and psychic attack. It was all related to the same two individuals. Not to mention I was addicted to and misusing benzos and alcohol for the first several years in Satanism..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back