Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I'll go to the street.

StyleCoin

I was told that I would be taken to the vaccine tomorrow, I said I won't go, so I'll be sent to the street, I'm willing to sacrifice everything, I don't know what my fate will be, but I'm making magic squares to protect myself from this tyranny, even asking Satan for help, I feel a bit lost.

StyleCoin said:
I was told that I would be taken to the vaccine tomorrow, I said I won't go, so I'll be sent to the street, I'm willing to sacrifice everything, I don't know what my fate will be, but I'm making magic squares to protect myself from this tyranny, even asking Satan for help, I feel a bit lost.

You dont need to live to the streets just because your household doesnt like it. Ask father satan for help. Ask ALL of the demons for protection. However, if things get really out of hand, you might just have to comply this once and you MAY be forced to take the vax at some point. IF you do that, immediately start using energy to protect your health every day, beware if the void of course moon though. Raise your energies and affirm " my body is always healthy in every way, my body is completely and permanently safe from the vaccine in my body in a safe way, my body is constantly becoming stronger every day in a safe way." And then direct the programmed energy into you whole body

Remember. Satan is the most understanding god . Its alright if you at some point have to surrender. But dont put your life at such great risks when you can use smarter methods and wiser decisions satan is always there for all of us and he always understands our situation. Hail satan

Relax, who told you that? Parents or someone in authority, because there's different ways to deal with both.

Now, I javent taken the vax either so I can't say what's gonna happen to you, but our High Priest has stated that through meditation we are protected from adverse effects, so you'll be fine.

The Gods are with all of us, we are protected, use your head, don't do anything that would ruin you as these are dangerous times.

StyleCoin said:
I wish you luck brother!

StyleCoin said:

If it is really getting to this extreme for you try to see if there is anyone you can stay with if home is kicking you out. Increase your aura of protection and definitely reach out to the Gods for help. Maybe at first try to reason with the people you live with at home saying you can keep your distance from them if it makes them feel better.

Sorry to hear that because I've lived on the streets and it's nothing fun. I slept on the concrete at night at a church and spent my days in Starbucks or Burger King because they had wifi. Would take showers at the college. I finally got out of it through visualization and ended up taking care of some old bastard but he gave me a room for a while. If you end up on the streets visualize a having a room somewhere and it will come. Mine was even rent free I just took care of the guy. Good things will come. You could also try using the evil eye for positive purposes. Program the guy who is going to kick you out to let you stay. Don't know if that will work but it might be worth a try. Take care and good luck.

Thanks to everyone who answered, I will try to go where my father, but I lack the money to buy tickets, I hope I can get out of this.

Your resolution is respectable, but try to tell them to give you one more week and in the meantime bind them so that they can't hurt you in any way. Can't you go yo your dad's farm?

of the true light said:
Sorry to hear that because I've lived on the streets and it's nothing fun. I slept on the concrete at night at a church and spent my days in Starbucks or Burger King because they had wifi. Would take showers at the college. I finally got out of it through visualization and ended up taking care of some old bastard but he gave me a room for a while. If you end up on the streets visualize a having a room somewhere and it will come. Mine was even rent free I just took care of the guy. Good things will come. You could also try using the evil eye for positive purposes. Program the guy who is going to kick you out to let you stay. Don't know if that will work but it might be worth a try. Take care and good luck.

This is a good example of being persistent, not letting bad things in life keep you down, using magick, and staying open to available options even if they are not ideal.

I hope you have a good living situation now :)

And @StyleCoin, good luck to you! Jupiter square can help :)

Update:

I am extremely grateful for you Father Satan, Supreme Deity of Orion, thank you so much for helping me Goddess Ishtar, thank you so much for helping me Lord Baal, without you I would be nobody, I promise to try even harder in spiritual warfare.

Guys, I made a ritual to invoke the Gods of Hell, I spoke with Satan, Ishtar and Baal, the next day I easily found a shelter to stay in, I also got money to move around, all this in 24 hours, this is incredible.

I also thank everyone who gave me advice.

Aquarius said:
Your resolution is respectable, but try to tell them to give you one more week and in the meantime bind them so that they can't hurt you in any way. Can't you go yo your dad's farm?

I can do it! :)

StyleCoin said:
I can do it! :)
If you are over 18 do get a job as soon as possible to have a stable income. This will allow you to rent for a safe place to live. If you are not over 18 you might still be able to have a part time job depending on the labour laws in your country, but having your own money is the most important if you want to be independent from your family's decisions (and from other's decisions in general), especially if these are completely toxic decisions. But if you can move with your father and he won't impose the covid vaccine on you then move to him if you can and do a wunjo working so you can have a peaceful time while living with him as Wunjo is for family unity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back