Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Square on Middle Chakra (mainstream heart chakra)

JeraOpus

My heart chakra is very weak and meditating on this chakra specifically brings out a lot of fears from inside me.

Performing breathing exercise on this chakra (just with focus and intent) brings out feelings/fears as if I have no control over them, I try to think myself out of the in moment experience but it just doesn't seem to work out.

Now there are 3 parts to Middle Chakra (AKA mainstream heart chakra)

Left side of the chest (Energy flows downward) | Middle part of chest | Right side of chest (Energy flows upward through this side from my experience)

Now left side of chest when energy starts to flow through pranayama with intent focus I get conscious of the heart and as if I'm living inside this part of the body, It's overwhelming.
I'm doing Vissudhii mantra without uttering and it seems to affect it.

Now can my problem be fixed if i perform:
1. Square on heart?
2. If yes, then should i focus on the middle left side of the chest where heart is located and energy flow is downwards.
3. Or should i focus on the middle part of Chest while performing Middle Chakra square.

This is how I'm thinking about doing it.
1. Performing AUM on this chakra.
2. Then Visshudhi to clean the dross that surfaced with AUM.
3. Then going for Breathing exercise to make sure pure prana flows.
4. Then performing the square.

Do you think it will fix the problems I'm having?

Wunjo rune. Don't go into complicated things like energy flowing up and down, just focus on the chakra as a whole and clean and empower it. Vin (wunjo) will help the problems you are having.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=319853 time=1643292637 user_id=57]
Wunjo rune. Don't go into complicated things like energy flowing up and down, just focus on the chakra as a whole and clean and empower it. Vin (wunjo) will help the problems you are having.

Can I use runes without uttering them?

I have a hard time trying to vibrate them correctly because my Sun is not active due to energies being sent into IDA nadi by me in past.

JeraOpus said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=319853 time=1643292637 user_id=57]

Can I use runes without uttering them?

I have a hard time trying to vibrate them correctly because my Sun is not active due to energies being sent into IDA nadi by me in past.

Adding: RAM, RAUM, VISSUHI,THURS, SAMMAS are working for me without me needing to speak them.
Me vibrating these mantrasa above are activating the chakras and linked them in case of SAMMAS.

So the same can be done with runes?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back