Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interesting h@lu commersial from 9 years ago

Demonolater2023

When I first started doing my research on SS I was trying to understand and absorb everything that was happening and especially the part about multiple alien races and the ones hostile to humanity doing mind control was difficult for me to grasp. It's not that I didn't believe it, but it was very hard to create a mental image. Then I started to stumble upon articles or get recommendations like the link I am sharing. It was really shocking to watch it and even more shocking the fact that so many millions see it and...nothing? They saw nothing wrong with it? I am very new to learning and I would like to please ask your thoughts and analysis. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXJN4Zqa3hE

Lmao :lol: that actually is really funny to me at least. It tells the truth too. It actually would be good for our side you would think. I can't see why no one thought this was bad.

Maybe predictive programming for the end times, so that when they reveal their identity as an enemy alien race people will be less surprised?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back