Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Offering Oneself

SonOfAphrodite

Is it possible to offer my body to Aphrodite?
Similar to how an altar is consecrated, can the human body become an altar.
The only practice close to is found in Hinduism.
" Nyasa is a ritual that involves a series of touches in specific locations on the body. This is done by a "seer," or rishi, who chants a specific mantra to “place” it on a body part. It is thought that this ritual imparts the presence of a deity in the body, or makes the body of the individual more divine. In Sanksrit, nyasa means “placing” or “touching.”
Kind of like a permanent invocation.
Any help or info would be appreciated.

Hmm, I think you are better off studying joyofsatan.org and related sites. Basically what we are about is the practice of 8 fold path and having relationships with Gods and Godesses. This translates into personal evolution on all fronts and ultimately rise in the collective consciousness of the whole Humanity.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

SonOfAphrodite said:
Is it possible to offer my body to Aphrodite?
Similar to how an altar is consecrated, can the human body become an altar.
The only practice close to is found in Hinduism.
" Nyasa is a ritual that involves a series of touches in specific locations on the body. This is done by a "seer," or rishi, who chants a specific mantra to “place” it on a body part. It is thought that this ritual imparts the presence of a deity in the body, or makes the body of the individual more divine. In Sanksrit, nyasa means “placing” or “touching.”
Kind of like a permanent invocation.
Any help or info would be appreciated.

Look if you are lonely for some women ask the gods for help to find the best suitable mate or ask Satan Luficer to have a relationship with a succubus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back