Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is "the Black Flame?"

sublimestatanist

Hello everyone. I came across this term "black flame" from Satanic-themed music.

Upon further reading, it seems to relate most to Luciferianism which today is nothing but Jewish infiltrated new age filth.

Do any of you know anything about it? The word was first coined in 1975 by Michael A. Aquino, who founded the Temple of Set and who was a high-ranking member of the Church of Satan.

I've heard of evoking "black fire" here for magical workings, but beyond that I don't know if this concept pertains to our path in any form. I'm basing my information from this brief article I read: https://mythoughtsbornfromfire.wordpress.com/2015/05/09/the-black-flame-the-fire-within/

sublimestatanist said:
Hello everyone. I came across this term "black flame" from Satanic-themed music.

Upon further reading, it seems to relate most to Luciferianism which today is nothing but Jewish infiltrated new age filth.

Do any of you know anything about it? The word was first coined in 1975 by Michael A. Aquino, who founded the Temple of Set and who was a high-ranking member of the Church of Satan.

I've heard of evoking "black fire" here for magical workings, but beyond that I don't know if this concept pertains to our path in any form. I'm basing my information from this brief article I read: https://mythoughtsbornfromfire.wordpress.com/2015/05/09/the-black-flame-the-fire-within/
It all sounds like bullshit, even the energy of the article sucks.
I remember once, I had received bad news (sort of), and I had suicidal thoughts, I felt a black flame giving slow vibrations over the second/third chakra area, it gave the impression that it was slowly destroying me.
To get an idea visualise the black flame for 30 seconds and then visualise the blue flame for 30 seconds, and tell me the differences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back