Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What rune or mantra can I use to stop using a smartphone at night?

Antichrist

Hi guys! I have one problem. It's hard for me to go to bed on time because I use my smartphone at night and it doesn't let me fall asleep at 12 at night like I want to. I usually use my smartphone until 2 am and it negatively affects my sleep because my brain gets very tired. But I just can't stop using my smartphone until 2-3 am. What rune or mantra and affirmation would you recommend for me to get rid of this bad habit? Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!

Strengthen your Solar chakra. A strong solar gives strong will, so you can just tell yourself firmly to stop.

Yellow energy helps break addictions.

I really don't think a rune or mantra is needed, simply telling yourself, programming and affirming to yourself that you get off your phone and don't go back on.

I've noticed a lot of people think they need workings to stop something, when all they need is more personal strength and discipline. A strong solar chakra, self-discipline, and smart habits in the day/night routine will do wonders.

Nero said:
But I just can't stop using my smartphone until 2-3 am.

Hail Satan!
Yes, you can. It is how Lydia says. You need to tell yourself excact opposite of what you are now saying, and over time your habit will change.

This simple exercise has helped me many times in getting rid of unwanted behaviors.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.

Nero said:

Ansuz/Munka for destroying that specific bad habit. Nauthiz/Sowilo for discipline or will, respectively.
Increase your will to advance, for example, and you will metaphorically whip the phone down and sleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back