Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Book Is Available and Can Be Downloaded

I have written this little book simply to give the reader a little insight into Spirituality and thus to absorb its true power. The book covers a number of topics and I have tried to summarise the main points in a shorter form to make it easier to read and get the gist.

True Spirituality is the power, the spark of life. In the possession of Truth, one is able to turn one's level of development to the other side, which contains Happiness and Harmony. Many people forget Spirituality, but in fact it is the most important. Knowledge is again in our possession and we must use it.

Many beginners in meditation run into obstacles. These obstacles must be removed and we must move forward without doubt or worry. The acquisition and study of metaphysics will benefit you in many ways, and at first you cannot imagine how positive it is, but then you will find that you will not be able to stop meditating.

Each meditation on the Main Page is effective and quite intense. So it's worth going with what works for you. Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced. You will progress through these stages and then with time, persistence and progress you will reach Perfection, which is the goal of all of us here.

I don't want to make this post too long, so I'll cut to the chase. It's the same with Magic, you progress in the same way. First you just practice, rehearse, and then after a while you master Pyrokinesis, which is one of the most complicated techniques, it requires total concentration and a strong aura, but you will get there.

But to start your Spiritual journey, you first need to be aware of a few important things. First, know yourself fully. This is the main foundation of my book. I'll give you some guidance and help to better understand the important things, learn them, and then you're on your way.

Knowing yourself is not always easy, or even simple. But with the right Knowledge you will be able to accept yourself and your faults, your advantages and disadvantages, and you will know what to do. Advanced - Intermediate meditators reading this book will surely find that they already know a lot of this.

My intention with this is that if there is an opportunity, and beginners who come and join us, they will learn from it. So this book is largely intended for beginners. That of course does not mean that experienced people should not read it, no offence intended. I just want to give beginners a little insight into Spirituality and Knowledge.

I am sure there are still many here who are confused by several things. So I offer you this book to read, learn and grow.

The book will contain posts (only three) that I have written here on the forum. Content-wise, however, I thought it would be worth adding. Many of you will be familiar with these writings.

I would like to end by saying that you should not worry about whether or not you are making progress, because worrying will only hold you back and do you no good. As I said, you make the most progress when you think you are not. Embark on your Spiritual Adventure and grow without limits and without worry, and you will find yourself in the Realm of Perfection that awaits you.

Here is the file: https://mega.nz/folder/UsNjnKjC#ktYkY9p4raJ_LSys9qpeqg

Best Regards: BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
I have written this little book simply to give the reader a little insight into Spirituality and thus to absorb its true power. The book covers a number of topics and I have tried to summarise the main points in a shorter form to make it easier to read and get the gist.

True Spirituality is the power, the spark of life. In the possession of Truth, one is able to turn one's level of development to the other side, which contains Happiness and Harmony. Many people forget Spirituality, but in fact it is the most important. Knowledge is again in our possession and we must use it.

Many beginners in meditation run into obstacles. These obstacles must be removed and we must move forward without doubt or worry. The acquisition and study of metaphysics will benefit you in many ways, and at first you cannot imagine how positive it is, but then you will find that you will not be able to stop meditating.

Each meditation on the Main Page is effective and quite intense. So it's worth going with what works for you. Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced. You will progress through these stages and then with time, persistence and progress you will reach Perfection, which is the goal of all of us here.

I don't want to make this post too long, so I'll cut to the chase. It's the same with Magic, you progress in the same way. First you just practice, rehearse, and then after a while you master Pyrokinesis, which is one of the most complicated techniques, it requires total concentration and a strong aura, but you will get there.

But to start your Spiritual journey, you first need to be aware of a few important things. First, know yourself fully. This is the main foundation of my book. I'll give you some guidance and help to better understand the important things, learn them, and then you're on your way.

Knowing yourself is not always easy, or even simple. But with the right Knowledge you will be able to accept yourself and your faults, your advantages and disadvantages, and you will know what to do. Advanced - Intermediate meditators reading this book will surely find that they already know a lot of this.

My intention with this is that if there is an opportunity, and beginners who come and join us, they will learn from it. So this book is largely intended for beginners. That of course does not mean that experienced people should not read it, no offence intended. I just want to give beginners a little insight into Spirituality and Knowledge.

I am sure there are still many here who are confused by several things. So I offer you this book to read, learn and grow.

The book will contain posts (only three) that I have written here on the forum. Content-wise, however, I thought it would be worth adding. Many of you will be familiar with these writings.

I would like to end by saying that you should not worry about whether or not you are making progress, because worrying will only hold you back and do you no good. As I said, you make the most progress when you think you are not. Embark on your Spiritual Adventure and grow without limits and without worry, and you will find yourself in the Realm of Perfection that awaits you.

Is it maybe possible I can have your email address?

I cannot download the pdf my phone does not want to download mega PDFs.

If it's fine can you put your email here so I can contact you because I don't have proton mail. Only if you comfortable with that. Thank you :)

One Wire Phenomenon said:
BrightSpace666 said:

If it's fine can you put your email here so I can contact you because I don't have proton mail. Only if you comfortable with that. Thank you :)

Just go to the file, there you will find Download - Simple Download or Download to ZIP file. Or alternatively you can click on the Get link, paste the link into a new window and download it from there, as described above. Or you can do it by previewing the file. Try this.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Or you can try to wait 1 hour and then try it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back