Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a blood clot?

I've been doing Yoga but it isn't going away. Walking 2-3kms afternoon. Didn't help.

I started feeling this pain weeks ago, noticed it when I did forward bend yoga pose and I felt intense sharp pain in the bottom of the left heel.

Now when I do forward bend, it travels around in heel. Then when I touch it, it pains alot sharp and feels hot I think.

Is this a blood clot?

How can I heal This condition without medicine?

I also feel like warm ants crawling on the left back side of my chest where the heart is. But on the back side of it when I bend forward.

Feelingcold in the arm nerves after walking. Not much. It lasts for some seconds.

It could be a nerve or something that is misaligned. Go to a doctor to get it checked out to find out what it is.

As for the ants crawling on your back when you bend forward, this is normal. It's just the skin being stretched, or perhaps nadis, do you feel that scratching it alleviates the feeling? If so, then nothing to worry about.

The pain that you feel could be somthing coming from a nerve on your lower back so i would also advise to visit a doctor . Also it is perhaps that you do a wrong bending motion, and due to that you get that pain. There is a Video on Yt from Yoga with Lin and Leo called " Uttanasana - How to do a Standing forward bend, for beginners" , try doing it like that and see if it hurts.

About the coldnes in the arms, perhaps its just a circulation problem. Try doing some shadow boxing everey day for like 15 minutes ( it does not have to be like real boxing as long as you move your arms).

Last thing for whole body circulation and for stonger legs and core, i just started it so i can't really say how effective is, is doing the horse stance( but don't push yourself too hard in the beginning, multiple reps of 15-45 seconds should be enough).

I hope something from those things helps you, good luck!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=319807 time=1643280577 user_id=57]
It could be a nerve or something that is misaligned. Go to a doctor to get it checked out to find out what it is.

As for the ants crawling on your back when you bend forward, this is normal. It's just the skin being stretched, or perhaps nadis, do you feel that scratching it alleviates the feeling? If so, then nothing to worry about.

Hmm maybe..cuz now it's almost gone. Been doing forward bend. And walked.
The blood is thick too maybe... Occasionally I get a ache on the heart for a second that is like the blood is passing... Like pulsating and sharp ache. But mild.

Im gonna eat raw garlic add ginger and onion... This is helpful for thining the blood no?

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

The blood is thick too maybe... Occasionally I get a ache on the heart for a second that is like the blood is passing... Like pulsating and sharp ache. But mild.

Im gonna eat raw garlic add ginger and onion... This is helpful for thining the blood no?

Garlic, yes. Also lowers bloodpressure.
onions work on the kidneys, think execration of fluids.

I think you should simply just drink more water. This will increase the volume in your veins which makes it easier on the heart, to pump the blood to everywhere in your body.

Also go to a doctor to get that heartpain checked out. it could be something serious. Get a proper diagnosis.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Garlic, yes. Also lowers bloodpressure.
onions work on the kidneys, think execration of fluids.

I think you should simply just drink more water. This will increase the volume in your veins which makes it easier on the heart, to pump the blood to everywhere in your body.

Also go to a doctor to get that heartpain checked out. it could be something serious. Get a proper diagnosis.

Ok
I lost my dad yesterday and I'm nowhere in life.
I can't tolerate this pain I just wokeup heart beat fast a d can't bear this loss.
My regret is, I never sat and talked to him. He always repaired everything in house be it electronic or plumbing thing. Told me always to learn these from me for myself to help myself later.

He knew where and how to get legal work done. Now I don't know anything.

A sibling existence next door is threatening my life.
They must have done some black magic to him. He was spiritually weak as I could sense cuz he always drank alcohol.

Father Satan didn't save my dad I begged him.

Crying since yesterday.

Now stopped.

As soon as I wokeup, MUNKA mantra meditation came to my mind.

I don't have friends.

I slept in hope he will come in my dream.

I couldn't even save my own father... How can I save myself then...

I can live without him but you know in asian countries it's hard for a wife and child to live without man.

My only regret is I never showed him respect he deserved and compassion love.

I wanted to do many things for him.

I'm very emotional when I love someone.

But I was even shy to hug my own father. I can't talk to anyone face to face.

I miss my dad, Lydia. I mentally asked Lord Satan and Anubis many times to protect his soul. Do I have to do a ritual to Satan or summon Anubis?

What should I do now in this world... Life...

I'm an old child.. Old but barely socialized.

Will his soul still be wandering in the house or when will he reincarnate...

I don't want him to perish. He was honest in a world where all other Asians tend to pretend to survive. He is intellectual. Very intelligent.

I keep seeing his laughing smiling.... Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Am I going mad..

I worn his jacket first time his cloth... It is so warm. I hugged his jacket many times...

Last time I put water in his mouth but he couldn't drink..

Help me..

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I can't tolerate this pain I just wokeup heart beat fast a d can't bear this loss.
My regret is, I never sat and talked to him. He always repaired everything in house be it electronic or plumbing thing. Told me always to learn these from me for myself to help myself later.

They must have done some black magic to him. He was spiritually weak as I could sense cuz he always drank alcohol.

Crying since yesterday.

Now stopped.

I don't have friends.

I can live without him but you know in asian countries it's hard for a wife and child to live without man.

I miss my dad, Lydia. I mentally asked Lord Satan and Anubis many times to protect his soul. Do I have to do a ritual to Satan or summon Anubis?

I don't want him to perish. He was honest in a world where all other Asians tend to pretend to survive. He is intellectual. Very intelligent.

Am I going mad..

I worn his jacket first time his cloth... It is so warm. I hugged his jacket many times...

Help me..

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. The Gods take care of the souls of our loved ones.

Don't think that Satan is supposed to keep everyone from dying, that is not how it goes. But Satan does help us with our grief. Keep mediating and do extra yoga. It will help. Tune into Satan's energy.

If you feel like you didn't tell your father how much you appreciated him when he was alive, take the time to do so now. Focus on your love for him, think of all the good memories you had of him.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=321759 time=1643872422 user_id=57]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Crying since yesterday.

Now stopped.

I don't have friends.

Am I going mad..

Help me..

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. The Gods take care of the souls of our loved ones.

Don't think that Satan is supposed to keep everyone from dying, that is not how it goes. But Satan does help us with our grief. Keep mediating and do extra yoga. It will help. Tune into Satan's energy.

If you feel like you didn't tell your father how much you appreciated him when he was alive, take the time to do so now. Focus on your love for him, think of all the good memories you had of him.

:'(
Are you sure, 100% that Gods and Satan take care of the family member we love without requesting them?

How to..... By talking to dad mentally focusing on him?

I was reading summoning deceased spirits.. Page on JoS

Can I invoke his soul through me...

Tomorrow they are going to do something with his ashes.. They will put four needles around the ashes on a ground idk if the needles are wooden or steel... Then tie a thread around it.

I feel like this is binding.

I cannot prevent this.

Will I have to do munka vibration for his soul?

I'm ordering ouija board too.

I'm gonna open Astral sight seeing too.

Do I only have to do clairvoyant meditation or pineal and sixth Chakra too?

Astral sight is linked with which Chakra? Sixth or pineal gland or both with third eye extention?

After how many years will my dad soul reincarnate by Lord Satan?
Where is he now?
Will he come if I talk to him?
How to invoke his soul in me?
If it takes one year to open y Chakras, will he still be there if I contact him?

I can't move on in life without talking to him now.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=321759 time=1643872422 user_id=57]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Crying since yesterday.

Now stopped.

I don't have friends.

Am I going mad..

Help me..

:'(
Are you sure, 100% that Gods and Satan take care of the family member we love without requesting them?

How to..... By talking to dad mentally focusing on him?

I was reading summoning deceased spirits.. Page on JoS

Can I invoke his soul through me...

Tomorrow they are going to do something with his ashes.. They will put four needles around the ashes on a ground idk if the needles are wooden or steel... Then tie a thread around it.

I feel like this is binding.

I cannot prevent this.

Will I have to do munka vibration for his soul?

I'm ordering ouija board too.

I'm gonna open Astral sight seeing too.

Do I only have to do clairvoyant meditation or pineal and sixth Chakra too?

Astral sight is linked with which Chakra? Sixth or pineal gland or both with third eye extention?

I think the best would be to speak your concern about this ritual to Satan.

Also, its been said and noted that irregular heartbeats or heart problems are often related to ones emotions (and lack of expression thereof).

Really do take the time to properly grief.
Yoga may help balance you but it won't help in moving through the emotional process. Especially if you're also having to take up tasks that keep diverting your attention because other people can't do them for whatever reason.

The emotions need to be let out fully.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Where is he now?
If it takes one year to open y Chakras, will he still be there if I contact him?

It was his time, no one could've changed that. I also know that he is fine. Don't worry about nothing, the Gods already have him in their protection.

You need to take a deep breath. Try to play a musical instrument or listen to a woodwind instrument and meditate upon that sounds. You need clarity and balance. Anything to release your pain. It is normal what you feel and your thoughts. But being as such isn't ideal for clear communication or knowdlege. Take what I wrote above as 100% true, in time you'll see that is correct.

If you want to talk about it I am here for you as well.

NakedPluto said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Where is he now?

It was his time, no one could've changed that. I also know that he is fine. Don't worry about nothing, the Gods already have him in their protection.

You need to take a deep breath. Try to play a musical instrument or listen to a woodwind instrument and meditate upon that sounds. You need clarity and balance. Anything to release your pain. It is normal what you feel and your thoughts. But being as such isn't ideal for clear communication or knowdlege. Take what I wrote above as 100% true, in time you'll see that is correct.

If you want to talk about it I am here for you as well.

Will he remain in Satan's place or is now roaming at our home.. In the house? It's been 1-2 days since he left me....

CAN I still talk to him even if I move to foreign country... Cuz people attach themselves to houses or etc...

Will he come to me if I call him, when I'm abroad far away from my dads home?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back