Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self-discipline and Obsidian stone

tabby

I have struggled for a very long time in managing myself, staying disciplined, and not getting caught up in unimportant things. The impact it had on my home life was becoming unbearable and so after trying and failing once more to make the effective change I needed, I asked Father Satan for guidance. I was given a couple clues and I felt an urge to write up an affirmation. I tested it out and it had an immediate effect on my mind. It felt like a wall was breaking.

Later I felt pulled to find those discipline workings from Guardian Blitzkreig, and reread over some advice he gave me some months ago. His advice was great, but for how bad things had gotten I needed something stronger to counteract this problem. There wasn’t an appropriate moon sign for one of the workings, and I’m booked full of current workings, so I decided a mediation would need to suffice. The affirmations of the discipline working didn’t quite suit my needs exactly, so I altered them and combined them with the one I had made after speaking with Father.

A week later, I’ve settled on something that seems to be very effective for what was at first a simple meditation, and has produced surprising and unexpected results. It’s definitely helping me to understand the wording of affirmations more and how things may manifest.

The following are my notes from today about this meditation for anyone who might want to try this out themselves.

Wed, Jan 26th
22:25

The new affirmations have been going well. There is a positive change to my mentality regarding my workings, a calmer focus, and less chaos with my emotions and thoughts. It’s easier to complete a meditation and keep my thoughts in check, and enjoy my work at the same time. An interesting effect I hadn’t anticipated is the change in my emotions. Normally this state feels numbing like the emotions are gone, but instead I feel them calmly but tightly kept in place, like a bull kept safely in a fenced paddock rather than charging for my village.

The affirmations are acting similar to the effects of a void meditation, only applied in a different way. I can think better through tension without becoming too impulsive, and my psychic abilities have strengthened. Or maybe a better analysis would be that the chaos in my head has settled enough and focused enough to bring out my abilities more than before. I find things I need for my growth much more easily, which is easing my frustrations with being a new-timer.

Since I plan to make this a proper working at some point to solidify the permanence of the effects (rather than only continuing as mediation using the horns mudra), I checked out the advice Guardian Blitzkreig had spoken about with the nauthiz rune. One of my favorite gemstones, obsidian, is used with this rune. Since I have obsidian in my collection, I decided to try something out to enhance this meditation until I can figure out an appropriate moon sign.

First I got comfortable and set up the meditation as usual. Floor pillow to sit on, my black book, a pen, and now the stone. I held the stone in one hand under the two folded fingers of the horns mudra, and proceeded. I raised my energy with a basic breathing exercise and kept the back of my hands resting on my knees in the form of the horns mudra, meditating until my body became warm with energy. I then visualized my body glowing white gold and red, and repeated my affirmations 10 times followed with AUM.

Effects of the meditation were the same as previous days: tingles, headache, and burning in my mind, a sudden drive for further spiritual work. The stone had become hot in my hand, and I felt an increase of motivation to get my work done compared to when I put it down. I handed it to jrvan for him to feel and his aura reacted to the energy now stored into the stone and he felt more grounded. The energy must have transferred to him because the stone lost its heat and the effect of motivation had lessened for me when he handed it back, though the normal drive I feel after the affirmations remained.

It would seem if I charged the stone at the beginning of the day along with the meditation, I can carry it on me to keep up the effects of the meditation when motivation may wane later on. Promising results, however for now, seems temporary and easily loses its charge when in contact with another as the energy transfers. I didn’t use the nauthiz rune on the stone itself, I’m out of paint, but maybe that would be something to try out in future.

End of notes.

The meditation in summary:

Sit in a comfortable position, eyes closed, with both hands forming the Devil’s Horns mudra (Apana mudra).
Hold the obsidian stone under the folded fingers of one hand (optional).

Raise energy with a breathing exercise (I use the yogic complete breath), and go into a light trance.
When you feel warmth spread through your body, meditate on the feeling and visualize your body glowing bright white gold and red.

Then repeat affirmations 10 times.

The affirmations I use is as follows:

“In a positive and healthy way for me, I now prioritize my spiritual work and well-being over leisure activities.
I am now incredibly self-disciplined and actively pursue full completion of all my spiritual workings, meditations, and yoga routines in a safe, healthy and positive way for me.
I am now incredibly organized and motivated in my spiritual advancement.”

Vibrate AUM x1 after (optional - I just do this personally as it helps with feeling the meditation is completed)

Obsidian is very good for self discipline as it is connected to the planet Saturn which bestows patience and endurance and hardiness. With this being said especially in combination with the nauthiz rune a working for any of these will go a long way.

This crystal and rune together can also have the same effect as satanama as far as preserving youth and keeping degeneration at bay, if the energies are programmed to to this, and with the telomeres in the DNA specifically, since the degeneration of these is what causes physical aging.

A simple affirmation such as " the energies of nauthiz are preserving and giving endurance to my youth in every possible positive and healthy way for me"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back