Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Observations related to Enlil

Kavya Shukra

This took a while to make, but it is really interesting the observations and direction it took to make these but here we go.

I was meditating on Baalzebul's sigil and I realized that upside down, it reminds me of the image of Sagittarius and the famous teapot pattern.

Beelzebub-15207-01.jpg

SagittariusBanner.jpg

As people already know, Zeus is known as Jupiter to the Romans and Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. Thor and the thunderbolt rune of Thurisaz is associated with Him. And then I made another connection: Cepheus.
Screenshot-20220126-164620-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Then after some more reading, it became also connected to Chinese Mythology and astrology, as Cepheus is associated with the Heavenly Emperor
chinesesky.jpg

And right next to Cepheus, is both Ursa Major and Minor, and Constellation Draco (whom his Runes of Sowilo and Tiwaz symbolize the Bears astrologically).

In Chinese mythology, there is a story of the Emperor having 4 dragons
9780602300883-us.jpg
, which is based on Draco revolving around Cepheus (and around the dawn of Chinese civilization, Draco was the North Star at the time, and during the creation of the Egyptian Pyramids, Thu Ban of Draco was the North Star due to how the Pyramids align with the stars, and the North Star at the time aligning with Draco)
draco.jpg

That and along with this
d6aaf-bigdipperstarsconstellationcosmosswastikaspiritualpunxswazibigdipperstarsconstellationcosmossw.jpg

Are the origins of the beloved Swatzika
2006px-Hindu-Swastika-svg-01.png
(sidenote: Consider the timing of the North Star when the Hindu civilizations were in full bloom during the 8000-5000s B.C (and even earlier, which would mean Draco was the North Star at the time)

I have few more discoveries like this, and I wanted to share this one. Cool, isn't it?

Hail Enlil!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back