Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedicated today but questions

Sarjam05

I did the dedication ritual with black blue and red but I didn’t have my bath or brush my mouth before the ritual. Also I signed my name with pen then sprinkled my blood on it. I got fairly enough blood on it. Read the dedication 4 times then burnt it up.
What do y’all think?

Sarjam05 said:

Next time when you try to summon the Daemons, take a bath for the gods have enhanced forms of smelling. In the epic of Gilgamesh, Ninsun ,the mother of Gilgamesh, wished to ask blessings from Shammash Utu (Azazel) to protect her son, so she took many baths before contacting him.

RockSeed13 said:
Next time when you try to summon the Daemons, take a bath for the gods have enhanced forms of smelling. In the epic of Gilgamesh, Ninsun ,the mother of Gilgamesh, wished to ask blessings from Shammash Utu (Azazel) to protect her son, so she took many baths before contacting him.

In epics like this, baths are an allegory for spiritual purification and cleaning. Deep cleaning the soul and chakras opens one to higher spiritual understanding and astral communication.

Sarjam05 said:
I did the dedication ritual with black blue and red but I didn’t have my bath or brush my mouth before the ritual. Also I signed my name with pen then sprinkled my blood on it. I got fairly enough blood on it. Read the dedication 4 times then burnt it up.
What do y’all think?

Congratulations on dedicating :)

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Welcome :D
I put the ashes of mine in a bottle and keep it somewhere safe. Or am I supposed to discard them?

It's up to you, I put mine in the ground near some trees where I was living at the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back