Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

3 Of My Writings On One Topic - Collected In One Thread

In this thread, I have collected 3 of my posts that are related in content and I thought they would fit together. I have collected these 3 posts into one thread.

Part 1 - On Human Relationships - How Does CoVid Affect People?

The current CoVid situation has countless consequences for our existence, yet many people fail to realize this. This is exactly why this deliberate state of affairs has developed and is rampant in the world. But if we look at the effect it has on human relationships, we are confronted with the fact that the mentality of many has changed as a result of this virus.

In human relationships, this has been significantly reflected. For example, in the distinction generated by the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. It is also reflected in our everyday relationships. Some people cannot stay together with their partner because they have not been vaccinated, or vice versa. Fighting leads to more fighting, which neither party sees the benefit of.

The people in our lives have or can have an extraordinary influence on us. They do for us, they do against us. Some we love and want to live happily with, and some we do not want to live happily with.

Many of them we don't get along with, or we don't get along with at all. Yet the way we think, or the way we plan, either goes wrong or the other is not interested in us. Some we wouldn't even be in the same room with, we don't like them that much.

Such relationships affect our mind, our well-being, our aura and our soul. Who would want to stay in a messy relationship? Such relationships should be abruptly broken off to avoid future problems. It is for our own good.

Such relationships, if not properly managed or nurtured, end in disaster 95% of the time. Either both parties suffer, or only one. It also depends on which partner dominated the relationship.

This will affect you. Not incidentally, this condition will amplify the thought and the sequence of events that your next relationship will be like this, so lethargy and depression will be a big hug you will regret.

Once you get into this state, it will be very difficult to get out of it. Depression is only good when it is only in the mind, a mere thought. When it happens and manifests itself in reality, then you can regret why you didn't do something.

After such events, usually what you can do is forget. Forget the whole thing. Don't even think about it because it slows you down. While you are forgetting, pay attention to your emotions, because if you don't express them properly, it can cause problems in the future.

Learn how to express your anger. Instead of holding it in for who knows how long, let it out. Suppressing your emotions will have a great effect on your soul, weakening and slowing you down, affecting your mind, not to mention your aura. Proper emotional clearing is necessary and must be done.

In toxic relationships emotions are of great importance. We are often afraid to show our emotions, afraid of what the other person will think if they see us in this state. Worried about who is laughing? Or maybe he doesn't care about your feelings, he only cares about himself?

Many people tend to only care about themselves, whether they are in a relationship or not. Many times the partner doesn't even care about the partner, doesn't realise that they are hurting and hurting, hurting more. Many people enjoy this. These are called "toxic relationships". Which is better left very quickly if you are in one. They can have a very bad effect on you and stay with you for a very long time.

Love for people is a beautiful thing. To love someone selflessly, to trust them with everything, is a wonderful thing. But it can also degenerate into a form where your partner gets tired of this constant love and adoration because they need a break. This then leads to what is called "infatuation", where you want to know everything about your partner at every moment, you want to be there for them all the time, and I could go on and on, these are symptoms of excessive infatuation, which is not healthy for you or your partner.

Once you commit to someone, that relationship needs care, nurturing and attention. Take care of this relationship, try to make the best of it.

Human relationships are being tested to a considerable degree by the current situation and perseverance between couples is needed at this time. Since this shit started it has had a big impact on society, politics and much more. We have to learn to accept that we are in a situation that encourages us to get fed up, but in return we need perseverance.

At the heart of a relationship is trust, love and loyalty. These three are the pillars of relationships. If any of these are missing, or if you feel you can't behave responsibly and take care of your partner, do yourself a favour and stay out of the relationship for a while.

Because if you do, I'm not saying it's 100+, but there's a pretty good chance you'll ruin the deal

Love has a huge price, it has to be earned, and once you have earned it, you will have a wonderful experience.

Part 2 - Human Morality - Nihilism and Knowledge

I had no idea what to write. After some thought and reflection, I came up with this piece of writing, which I hope, if read, will convey the message that the reader really wanted to see and discover.

Man has to perfect himself with the help of the Spiritual Powers given to us, so we have to use them. We must develop our minds while moving our souls forward to higher frequencies. Our souls move at higher levels by default because of meditations, but we who are in the flame of progress and development move forward.

It is in achieving higher spiritual ascensions that the understanding and meaning we gain and experience on this path unfolds for us, to come into harmony with ourselves, to find peace around ourselves.

There is a great lack of patience and perseverance in man, and as a result, whatever he starts, he stops, and so he never reaches the level of what we here call Perfection. Here, we all have the ability to turn the senseless into the understandable, the bad into good, and that is Knowledge. In the light of our Knowledge we are always evolving and progressing, something an ignorant person can never understand.

Reason is also intelligence, which many people in today's world do not have. This world contains a lot of moral depravity, but we who are here and moving forward are transforming our world into a place where the concept of depravity does not even enter our minds, we are taking ourselves to a paradise of ascension through Spirituality.

This world has changed many people, both morally and individually. It has created and transformed many laymen who ignore nature and lead themselves to destruction, who foolishly ignore Knowledge, who are full of moral scandals, who are nihilistic. Such behaviour is unworthy of mention.

A place that reeks of lies, deceit and manipulation. A morally depraved place, a place that makes the competent lazy and the stupid even stupider, a place that is a spark of rampant ignorance, incapable of igniting and igniting. The centuries of lies that created it, spiritually robbing man of his own power - and that is Christianity.

A depraved fabrication, rich in fiction, which deceives and renders ignorant, which transfigures the impressionable mind, which can absorb much nonsense, and thus creates an individual with a completely different mentality.

Society has turned many people into nihilists. They forget the meaning of their existence, they do not seek enlightenment through the Truth, which is rampant, incorrigible, affecting those around them, but most of all themselves. I call morally depraved a man who is not interested in progress and development and thus treads the path of his own destruction.

In ignorance, a person can believe everything that is offered to him on a diamond platter, ignoring the thinking that goes on in his mind, but is unable to use it. The desire for Knowledge must rage within man if he is to reach the Paradise of Perfection.

Those who cannot insist that Knowledge takes time and patience will soon fail. It must be understood that Knowledge and Wisdom do not come overnight, but require a long journey, a journey that involves systematic development and learning, which is unthinkable without will.

So set out, my brothers and sisters, on the road to success, use the unbridled wealth of your knowledge to give you strength and peace, walk this road with pride, and remember one thing - the power is within you.

Part 3 - Human Mentality - Instincts and Invidualism

"The world is not bad in itself, only man-made circumstances can make it so"

Man can be guided by his instincts. It can be greed, avarice, pure malice, even love. But man must also be able to control these instincts, whether they are good or bad. Reason is always, in every respect, a preferable choice to instinct. You marry someone out of instinct, you ask someone to marry you out of instinct, what good is it if your mind and heart suggest otherwise.

After that you only make the other person's life miserable, not to mention your own. You can't ask someone to marry you out of instinct. You can't confess something out of instinct. It takes faith, and faith takes heart. The antithesis of the former are church members who approach and spend much of their time as sheep and foolish souls who devote themselves to nothing, praying to their one god, a monster born of false narratives and fiction who manipulates those who attend.

A living example of this are the parents who take their young children to places that reek of depravity, only to be fooled by the brainwashed herd around them with all sorts of nonsense. A mindless, hateful and at the same time stupefying community, present in an organic layer of society, settles in villages and towns to spoil the air and the atmosphere.

They spread stupid, unheard of stupid acts and events, systematically, slowly manipulating the community, their numbers growing - the corrupt, corrupting morality-rich "Christians".

'It is a corrupt place, rich in suffering, where the stench of suffering pervades, which one avoids as much as possible rather than approach.

A place full of deceit, lies and slander. A place where brainwashing is rife.

A place where lies are preached and the impressionable mind accepts them. A place that lures with appearances but only disguises itself.

Depravity and destructive morality reigns, you repent for sins you did not commit, purely out of remorse, without foundation.

The corrupt place from which lies flow, which makes the intelligent foolish, and the foolish even more foolish - Christianity.'

There are many problems with the mentality of man. This, coupled with ignorance, creates more anxiety in the mind and then opens it wide to the waves of stupidity. There is a monumental lack of knowledge in the average person. The morality they possess is mere instinct, and therefore gone is the ability to influence the average, which comes from that peculiar and wonderful concept called nothing but Knowledge.

That is why the systematic removal of Knowledge was the goal. The average became below average, the stupid became more stupid, and the decadent were replaced by the concept of decadence.

That which floods the body, soul and mind, and changes character, behaviour and outlook so beautifully that it is impossible to put into words alone. It was in the light of this that the devastating destruction which made man a layman took place. Think what would have happened if this Knowledge had been preserved?

There would not be so many sad and desperate souls wandering the streets, questioning the meaning of their existence. There would not be so many nihilistic individuals. There would be no moral debates, everyone would be happy, there would be prosperity.

That's understandable, isn't it? That is why it was necessary to eliminate and remove Knowledge. Because if all this was in place, man would be moving at different spiritual frequencies, not where he is now.

Man tends to often find fault with others, sometimes with malicious intent.

One who has not received adequate emotional support at certain stages of his life, and so tries to compensate for the confusion, the gaping hole that has been created in him, and is therefore willing to act with a "I didn't have anyone to help me then, you won't either" mentality, and thus do harm. I don't even need to mention this scene because it goes without saying.

If you make decisions based on morality, without listening to the opinions of others, and only after your own stubborn head, sooner or later you will fail. In today's world, you have to look almost on pins and needles for intelligent, thoughtful and ambitious people. This decade is significantly changing the way we think, challenging our image of some people, reshaping our opinions with adjectives that match the reality they generate.

Wisdom is within reach for all of us here. The truth is at our disposal. We have Knowledge with which we are constantly evolving and moving forward together. We have Real Spirituality at our disposal.

Man is destroying. He destroys that which is alive, that which gives us a home, and in doing so he sets his fellow human beings on a path of destruction. To stop the destruction, we need reason, reason requires Knowledge, and Knowledge requires will.

BrightSpace666

I want to tell you I like your topics and I think you are very helpful. But I usually don't reply just because I don't have anything to say.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I want to tell you I like your topics and I think you are very helpful. But I usually don't reply just because I don't have anything to say.

I agree. It's nice to have some longer posts like these in the forums, I'm sure a lot of people enjoy reading them :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=319822 time=1643283642 user_id=57]
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I agree. It's nice to have some longer posts like these in the forums, I'm sure a lot of people enjoy reading them :)
I triple agree, I just read them, they helped me!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back