Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New member self-introduction and questions/observations

Demonolater2023

Hello, thank you for accepting me to the forum, I have been reading for many days and I thought it's polite to introduce myself and explain what share the journey that ledes me here (maybe this post will encourage other lurkers to join too?). Hail Satan, if I wasn't called I would 100% NOT be alive today. English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for possible mistakes.
I grew up in the Bible belt, but ever since I can remember I knew that x-tianity was a bullshit and made no sense. My mother was extremely abusive growing up, she would physically hit me, push me, slap me as a kid and her favorite thing was to lock me in a room for days when I failed to be a straight A student. One time she locked me for 8 consecutive days in a dark room and didn't even let me shower and would only come and go to make fun of me. She alienated the extended family who feared her and turned a blind eye. My father is a hypocrite extreme X-tian, the type who constantly preaches forgive and forget and let bygones be bygones and if you don't do it, you ''disappoint god''. When I was 13 and my mother started her routine assault, for the first time I hit back. All the x-tians immediately ganged up against me to make ME apologize to her (!) for having the nerve to not turn the other cheek..blah blah you can imagine.

When I was 16 and with zero freedom, no friends, 9-10 hours of study daily she decided to be ''modern'' and enforced a vegan diet in the family which was essentially eating rice and roots because she couldn't bother to learn to cook proper nutritious vegan food. I developed extreme deficiencies and started to have panic attacks and my grades tanked. I was sent to psychiatrists who diagnosed me with ''anxiety'' and ''depression'' and gave me a bunch of poisonous pills. I am extremely anti-psychiatry today, I consider psychiatrists charlatans and not real doctors. Anyway, I was a minor and had no choice but to take the pills and I was becoming worse and worse by the day. I remember I started to fantasize my suicide and I had decided to jump off a bridge and I was looking up online where is the highest bridge in my area.

Long story short my mother has been abusing the medication and adding it to all of my food and drink without anyone knowing and that made me suicidal (the overdosing). I caught her one day in the act and showed the poisonous food to my father who kicked her out. She made a fake suicide attempt (took 2 xanax and drank a beer, yes literally), but in the hospital they wouldn't risk and pumped her stomach anyway and then my good x-tian father told me that we have to FORGIVE her again because she ''repented '' (because she said so) and at 17 I left home to avoid getting killed. I am extremely low contact now. I wanted to report her to the police for attempted murder but all the good x-tians ganged up and stopped me with threats because her life would be destroyed boo-hoo and the bible said to honor your parents. I was devastated back then, but looking back they look like such a pathetic bunch of subhumans.

Now, the more interesting part: Ever since I left and until 2019 that I found SS I could not catch a break from extreme misfortune. I developed several mysterious autoimmune illnesses, my teeth were cracking and had to be removed, every person who befriended me ended up a poisonous toad, every time I made more money something happened and I had to use it to cover expenses. I remember one month I was studying and same time working hard and in one month I had saved $900 and I was so proud of myself. The next day I went to shower and it's raining before I turn on the shower. It was an extreme experience, like raining inside the house through the roof. The boiler that was in the attic broke all of a sudden (the repairmen who came had no idea why) and the cost of a new boiler was...$900. Bye bye to my hard earned money.

At some point I turned to psychiatry and listened to several psychologists and psychiatrists and read many books, nothing improved. I tried to befriend Buddhists and former muslims and they were all backstabbing losers. There was a supposedly former muslim girl that I tried to be friends with that she would insist greatly I read their stupid book and listen to youtube verses and her entire family were schizophrenic and deformed from too much inbreeding and marrying their own first cousin and she was so nonchalant about it. Parasites who immigrated in Europe, never worked a day and spend their time plotting and trying to proselytize online. I cut her off and felt better the same day.

There are people who say that unlike x-tian religions, Satan and the Demons deliver, but for me, every time they helped me it exceeded even my wildest imagination (I have done the ritual). One of my biggest grievances before finding SS was that my tormentor never had any consequences. In less than 24 hours my estranged father called me horrified to say that they called from her work and she has been reported to the police for abusing her employees. Apparently a woman was assaulted by a client at her work and he was so brutal that he bit her and ripped off a bunch off her hair and my mother instead of helping just came and said ''why are you so dramatic, most of your hair were extensions anyway'' and degraded her. I was laughing at my father that day thinking wow you think that is extreme when I had 3 similar incidents per day my entire childhood. Her employees formed a team against her, hired a lawyer and she was convicted for 4 different crimes and has to pay thousands in compensation. I have been studying the tarot cards and the readings said she has been cursing me non-stop and I did a send the curse back to sender ritual and next week my father calls again and says she fell out of nowhere when they were walking on the street and broke her arm in multiple places and needed surgery.

Now she is an obese crippled locked up at home with ruined career and my father is convinced someone cursed her (I never did more than return curse spells, so it's all her shit coming back to her) and he goes to church all the time and -surprise surprise- the church isn't helping him. Shocking, I know.

I have received more help from Satan and the Demons in one year than from x-tianity in 20, always shamed for being human, for defending myself and for not just give up and be her slave and serve her until she dies. I don't know if this testimony helped anyone, but I felt that I should share it.

A few observations:

I watched the netflix series ''Brand new cherry flavor'' and it has an actual gray there stalking the protagonist and in forums like the vigilant citizen they say ''oh wow evil satanic movie'' and at the end of the movie the gray is the kind mother of the protagonist protecting her (facepalm).

I used to watch a psychologist on YouTube named s@m v@knin (writing it like this so he can't find this post) and supposedly he is a scholar with 200k subscribers and now he looks so repulsive and degenerate to me, half the things he says are curses to his audience and the morons can't even see it.

questions:

Is k-pop, anime and asian media/dramas in general ok for a SS? I don't want to watch anything from hollywood anymore.

how to break generational curses? (I believe my mother's ancestors were cursed and several people who are now dead also cursed her)

how to break a love curse? I remember her cursing me thousands of times ever since I was a child to never find anyone and instead be roommates with her (when I am in my 60s and she is in her 80s) so we can ''take care of each other''.

I want to completely undo the x-tian brainwashing of asking for help constantly like a spiritual beggar and I try to do everything mentioned here, but there is always room for improvement, or maybe there are more specific resources about these problems that I can study/follow?

Thank you in advance

Ever since

Hello there Brother!

The best thing if you are just starting off would be to do cleaning and Aura of protection daily. To get all of those curses and bindings out of your system beofre you start doing power meditations. Yoga should be practised daily, and Void meditation also.

Here is a link to the 40 day beginner Program from HPHC https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
It helped me alot.

Allso RTR's are great at removing curses, and i would advise that you start them as soon as you feel ready, because a RTR a day keeps the Joo away :D

About anime, if you like it watch it. This path takes time and dedication. And i emphasise Time. And with time you will find out what you truly love and what you have been doing as a means of escape. Put in the work but also try to have some fun, because its a long road. Balance is the key as they say(im still struggling with this, but im getting there).

The only other advice i could give you is stay away from drugs, alcohol and cigs. They hinder advancment and damage you greatly.

Also read the Forums and the main site. You can use the search function if anything specific is intresting you.

Welcome to the Family!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Demonolater2023 said:

What the actual fuck?! This is the worst story I HAVE EVERY HEARD! I can NOT even imagine what you went through! I can not even fathom how fucking disgusting you must have felt and how fucked up this made you and your life! Fuck!

I am so glad you made it through this total crap of... I don’t even know what to call it, but I AM HAPPY YOU ARE ALIVE!

(Oh by the way, your English is really good! I am not a native speaker as well, but your post was splendid)

I am sorry for my language in the above, but I am actually shocked what you went through.

On the same time I really need to express my appreciation and respect towards you, that you made it through this. From reading your lines and your story you made it very clear that you are a strong Person. I am respecting you for this. (Idk if most people can actually even begin to grasp what you went through...)

Okay, it you ever need anything, you can ask things here, or you can mail me. About anything.

Then coming to the actual story, good job in Returning the curses to your mother! I like it!

Well what you have been doing is the right path. You need to clean your soul, and put an Aura of protection, you seem to have been doing this already.

Then overall advancement is also very important, when you advance you will not go thorough those hardships ever again. After you reach a certain point, and have advanced past a point, and even the worst transits will not be this bad anymore.

Then you need to detach yourself from your mother, your family, and christianity as a whole. So you should do some freeing the soul workings.

Well also, YES YOU ARE RIGHT, you got cursed by your mother, or rather by greys/angels. The day you dedicated was the day Satan started to protect you from curses, the day you meditated you started freeing yourself from them, the day you started returning the curses, you started heaping the curses on that horrible Woman (I will not call your „mom“, as this is even blasphemy in my view).
Xians attract angels/greys and other fully disgusting entities, which curse them and other people around them. I am sure your DAMN HOUSE is fully invested with those things.
Before I found Satan I was in the Vatican and got cursed.
NEVER RETURN TO THAT HOUSE!

In regards to your life as a whole, again I am so glad you made it through.

You should spam Jupiter Squares and Sun Squares to off-set negative energies in your life, to attract wealth, luck, happiness, and also to attract someone who you can love. ACTUALLY LOVE.
As this would help to heal your wounds.
You should do a working to attract a Satanic soul, this person doesn’t have to be dedicated yet, but being satanic would be great.

But first you should work on yourself, and try to heal as far as possible.

Good job! You made it!

You found Satan! You found the path of actual personal evolution!
You are in the process to become a stronger person and stronger version of yourself day by day!
You made it through the darkness, and arrived on a shore or love!

As you approached the Demons, you probably wanted to be swallowed by the darkness, but after you jumped into this World, all you found was light!

From now on you are never alone, Satan never lets his children suffer, Father is always there for his children.
Keep moving, keep advancing, keep bettering your life, and you will find true fulfilment, power and happiness in the end.

Look back where you were 1 year before dedicating, look where you were 1 week after dedicating your soul to Satan. Look where you are now. Look where you will be in 1 year from here. And look where you will be in 10 years.

Don’t quit suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.
This is what you did, splendid, you have my respect!

Regarding TV shows and Netflix, you can enjoy them as long as you recognize the jewish propaganda. I like some old shows and I have to consciously tell myself "ignore the feminism, ignore the totally invented black power bullshit, ignore the religion, et cetera."

Demonolater2023 said:
questions:

Is k-pop, anime and asian media/dramas in general ok for a SS? I don't want to watch anything from hollywood anymore.

how to break generational curses? (I believe my mother's ancestors were cursed and several people who are now dead also cursed her)

how to break a love curse? I remember her cursing me thousands of times ever since I was a child to never find anyone and instead be roommates with her (when I am in my 60s and she is in her 80s) so we can ''take care of each other''.

I want to completely undo the x-tian brainwashing of asking for help constantly like a spiritual beggar and I try to do everything mentioned here, but there is always room for improvement, or maybe there are more specific resources about these problems that I can study/follow?

Thank you in advance

Ever since

Welcome to the community and congratulations on taking the first step toward a lifelong journey that will bless your life to the highest possible degree, should you decide to commit yourself fully to it!

In regards to your questions, let's see.

You can watch everything you enjoy. Over time, you may notice you start detaching from them as well for various reasons. One could be advancement sets your focus on things that empower you, rather than making you mind, body and soul passive; another could be that you simply discover hobbies, interests and passions that are truer to yourself; yet another that you start finding plots too predictable because of your heightened psychic senses, which will in turn make you bored of watching them.

As a beginner, cleaning and opening your soul will do a lot of the work on freeing you from curses. The very act of working on the chakra, unblocks the purest energy, freeing them from enemy influences. The RTRs will also have a similar effect. For deeper burdens, once your chakra are open and you have established a satisfactory foundation, you may want to integrate freeing the soul workings, which will break down any persistent curse. Keep doing the Returning curses. It should be ideally done on a daily basis, both parts. After the energy has strong foundations (we did it for about a year), you can decide to do Part 1 at all times, and Part 2 only during the waxing phase of the Moon.

Removing enemy brainwashing is a work in progress. It will take varying lengths but simply partaking in spiritual warfare, meditating and observing other branches of yoga will take care of that, especially if you keep an open mind that everything you knew before, no matter the topic, could be wrong. This open-mindedness will remove any surface resistance, and your awareness will increase further. If you'd like, you could write on a journal your experiences every day, to monitor any change in thought, belief and value. Writing and re-reading them is an underestimated practice and deeply helps in developing self-awareness.

Demonolater2023 said:

Thank you in advance

Well to actually answer these questions, k-pop and most pop music is very mainstreamed now, and is in the process of being jewed up, and overall the idol obsession culture is rather unhealthy, but if you can keep a Satanic ear and listen out for anything gross, and avoid the actual culture around it, no problem here. There's a large amount of anime that is very spiritual or just well made coming from the last truly Pagan culture on earth gives that advantage, curate and watch if you want. For very Satanic anime, (I believe) Gurren Lagann is the most perfect in it's in your face message of humanities freedom and right to live, Code Geass, Death Note, My Hero Academia, are generally entertaining shows. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is almost spiritual, but just a good show as well. My personal recommendation is Hunter x Hunter, so yes anime is full of good shows free of xian or kiked up nonsense.

I'll need confirmation from the others but generational curses sound like they'd be very weak, given the amount of energy it takes to curse a whole family, but freeing the soul working exist and can help with breaking curses as well. Do Returning Curses especially for this however, Maxine recommended doing it daily. You mentioned doing it once, but doing it daily will build this up in your soul not just for the rest of your life but for all your future lifetimes as well.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Thank you all so much for your welcoming words, encouragement and advice, I appreciate it greatly. I have started a notebook and write down everything you suggested daily and I will also document my progress/thoughts. There are some more things I want to add/ask that are not directly related to each other, so I will try to break them down in parts.

When it comes to k-pop/anime I do not idolize or obsess over anyone, male or female, never did, I asked because before I came here I had found a forum called the vigilant citizen that was trying to ''warn citizens against SS'' which had the opposite effect on me. I was thinking '''oh wow so all these people worship Demons and they enjoy happy, successful, productive lives and good health, why are you hating them so much since no one forces you to the same? Aren't you simply envious?" Unsuprisingly, everyone in that forum is either an Xtian or a muslim and promote reading x/y/z verse to '''free yourself'''. Good riddance to that forum. But yes, I will try to keep a critical eye for everything I watch/listen to.

Second, I am convinced being a x-tian causes legit brain damage and makes people forget how to think. There are rules about everything, what to eat, when to eat, when to go to their stupid church, what to think and to forgive, forgive, forgive while you are not forgiven back. You are punished under the excuse of ''discipline''. And they are all miserable and nothing gets better in their lives. I would not be surprised if my mother was possessed or controlled by greys, she is the most unoriginal and talentless person I know, her entire life consisted of doing a job she hates and then going home to cook, watch soap operas and jewish tv, abuse me and anyone else she could and eat junk food/take psychiatric drugs with alcohol. Way before I found SS I remember asking my father if he ever considered the possibility that she is not in fact human, but something else walking around poorly disguised in human skin and he told me that I will probably get schizophrenia soon for even considering that possibility.

My last question is: I want to discuss several different topics such as internet addiction, antinatalism and other self-destructive philosophies, reddit etc. Would it be ok to occasionally start a thread? (not spam of course, maybe one every 2-3 days).

'

Demonolater2023 said:
My last question is: I want to discuss several different topics such as internet addiction, antinatalism and other self-destructive philosophies, reddit etc. Would it be ok to occasionally start a thread? (not spam of course, maybe one every 2-3 days).

Yes of course. Ask whatever you want. If it is a smaller or simple question it would be a good idea to ask it in a comment on this topic.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Or if it is a very large or complicated thing, make your own topic for it.

Thank you, I will continue researching and only start a new thread if I have not managed to found something similar posted before. Otherwise, I will just comment under the older thread.

Demonolater2023 said:
Hello. Since you said English is not your first language, if you want to study more from JoS, a good opportunity to do this is by joining the translations.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=31
If one of the languages there is your first language you can join the respective thread, if you speak another language a thread can be opened for it.
This also brings a positive attention from the Gods as working for expanding JoS in other languages is very important and is something we are currently doing in a more organized way since last year.

Demonolater2023 said:
My first language is Japanese.
Then if you with you can join the Japanesse translations
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59315
There is already a team so you can establish communication with them on that thread. As I said you will benefit from involving in translations both in the eyes of the Gods but also in reading and processing the knowledge on JoS. Is all up to you, do not rush at all. Take your time and think about it. If you are grateful for the help received by the Gods, joining the translations is definitely a good way to `pay off`, or to express your gratidude, also if you will need future help from the Gods with something that you won't be able to handle yourself. Also never forget that if you face hard times you can always post your issues on the forums and you will most likely get help from the members.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back