Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

South koreans are really worse than japanese in terms of degeneracy (Spoilers: CONTAINS S#*t)

danewpath

ZCjIiFS.jpeg

Also
EVERY SINGLE movies and tv shows i remember having seen from south korea contains
at least one joke about farting or shitting(i wish i was joking),no matter if it's animated or live action,for older or younger audiences,
and the worst part?
Most of them are available officially dubbed in english on
youtube,amazon,netflix and other streaming platforms.
WHY ARE SOUTH KOREANS LIKE THAT?!
WHY IS SOUTH KOREAN MEDIA PUSHED SO HARD IN THE WEST LATELY?

Sounds like the usual bait to make it seems the JoS is unwelcoming of this or that Gentile race of nationality.

But it is strange this sudden promotion everywhere of Korean shows and culture (this is all the talk I hear about from people who have Netflix and such) while the Japanese are being relentlessly attacked as some sort of Asian version of "muh White supremaSSists", "never forget the Japanese imperialism and attrocities against Koreans and Chinese", and this obsession over trying to censor the Japanese Rising Sun symbol or some "fascist anime".

Just the usual kike (((BLM))) pitting Gentiles against one another, just this time around it's about Asians. We are however welcoming to Gentiles of any origins, regadless of whatever kike degeneracy have infected their countries over time since, for one, Koreans have been more infiltrated by christardanity (and therefore cripto-jews as missionaries) than Japan.

To give you an idea on how disgusting south koreans can be:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aachi_%2526_Ssipak

Unfortunately this is because of the enemy and spiritual deficiencies. I don't think every Korean is like this but unfortunately if these things are in their culture some may see this as a good thing. Its pushed a lot because globalism, it's not bad to watch things from other races but the enemy does it to push race mixing.

South Korea culturally is America jr. It’s not anything new being pushed, it’s what we’ve already seen.

Egon said:
Sounds like the usual bait to make it seems the JoS is unwelcoming of this or that Gentile race of nationality.

But it is strange this sudden promotion everywhere of Korean shows and culture (this is all the talk I hear about from people who have Netflix and such) while the Japanese are being relentlessly attacked as some sort of Asian version of "muh White supremaSSists", "never forget the Japanese imperialism and attrocities against Koreans and Chinese", and this obsession over trying to censor the Japanese Rising Sun symbol or some "fascist anime".

Just the usual kike (((BLM))) pitting Gentiles against one another, just this time around it's about Asians. We are however welcoming to Gentiles of any origins, regadless of whatever kike degeneracy have infected their countries over time since, for one, Koreans have been more infiltrated by christardanity (and therefore cripto-jews as missionaries) than Japan.
I forgot Korea is full of christards and cults. The pushing of Korean shows is probably because of the Kpop hype.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back