Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Am I Jewish Paranoia

GoldenxChild1

So I just realized that my Fathers last name is M*****r and I noticed on the list of Jewish surnames that is one of them. I'm working myself up a bit, how do I reassure myself of my Satanic lineage? Do any of you notice Jewish tendencies from me?

I do RTR's and consistent meditation and such so is that already a positive indication?

I don't mean to make this all about me but I needed to ask for my peace of mind.

Thanks family.

HAIL SATAN

GoldenxChild1 said:
So I just realized that my Fathers last name is M*****r and I noticed on the list of Jewish surnames that is one of them. I'm working myself up a bit, how do I reassure myself of my Satanic lineage? Do any of you notice Jewish tendencies from me?

I do RTR's and consistent meditation and such so is that already a positive indication?

I don't mean to make this all about me but I needed to ask for my peace of mind.

Thanks family.

HAIL SATAN

No I haven't noticed anything. Infact I think you are one of HP Cobra's favorites here. Lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are worrying pointlessly, that is a common psychic attack.

To get a reply from my HP himself alleviates my worry. I will also open my ears to my GD in the future.

Thanks HP

HAIL SATAN

GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks family.

HAIL SATAN

Jews stole gentile names as well.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks family.

HAIL SATAN
When you made the post about drugs I felt a moment of compassion having gone through the same shit myself.
I felt your energy and it's ok.

Thanks for making this post. I'm German, English and Austrian.

The German surname showed up on "the list" but it was originally rooted to Germanic languages.

Ninrick is right, the jews stole a lot of gentile names.

I had this fear for a while because I have a long pointed nose. Everything else is normal but my dad looks even more jewish with a long curved nose, wavy hair and muppet-like flat lips with the bottom lip protruding forward (not exactly like frog lips but similar). That said, many British people have similar features. There are many other features jews have (big bottom lip or thin lips, curly hair, ears that stick out, bulging or beady eyes, greyish unnatural looking skin, etc).

I decided not to worry too much about the physical and focus only on the spiritual. I experienced positive encounters with the Gods and thus I have all the proof I'll ever need.

These enemy attacks are everywhere! Stay strong everyone and keep meditating!!

sublimestatanist said:

The German surname showed up on "the list" but it was originally rooted to Germanic languages.

I had this fear for a while because I have a long pointed nose. Everything else is normal but my dad looks even more jewish with a long curved nose, wavy hair and muppet-like flat lips with the bottom lip protruding forward (not exactly like frog lips but similar). That said, many British people have similar features. There are many other features jews have (big bottom lip or thin lips, curly hair, ears that stick out, bulging or beady eyes, greyish unnatural looking skin, etc).

I decided not to worry too much about the physical and focus only on the spiritual. I experienced positive encounters with the Gods and thus I have all the proof I'll ever need.

I can share similar experiences as well. My last name (even though a lot of Mexicans have the last name, because it's based off Hernan Cortez, he isn't the only person whom the last name could've come from)

I've looked in the mirror a lot to see if I had Jewish features, i looked at my mom and dad's features, asked about my family heritage to see if there was any Jewish backgrounds and realized there wasn't any. I found out I had Navajo, Aztec, Mayan, French, and even Aryan descendance (so far), as family members from my grandpa's side had blue eyes and fair skin and migrated from France, and this was around the early 1900s near end of 1800s.

I have a very small nose and have some mixture of Native American and French features, even though I was born light skinned, as I grew up, some parts of my body grew darker over time and it wasn't because of sunlight (though because I worked outside a lot I became darker).

And yeah, what the Reptilians seen to do is because of their entitlement and hatred for Gentiles, want the Gentiles to suffer the psychic attacks of being Jewish to feel disconnected from Satan, when deep down, the Gentile is encouraged even more to find himself, know himself and break free from these attacks and stay strong and steadfast in Satan and the teachings of power meditation. Reverse psychology is what these Reptilians try to do against Gentiles. They tried to convince the Gentiles Satan is bad, that isn't working. So now they try to start the you're a Jew route, to discourage you, and other psychic attacks like this, that eventually won't work. The final stage is then being desperate with no other weapons left against you, and that's where their downfall is complete. We're very close to achieving physical victory.

sublimestatanist said:

Yeah looking back I was under attack for sure. To be honest I left myself wide open due to some growing pains; meditation has a habit of bringing up everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back