Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human Mentality - Instincts and Invidualism

"The world is not bad in itself, only man-made circumstances can make it so"

Man can be guided by his instincts. It can be greed, avarice, pure malice, even love. But man must also be able to control these instincts, whether they are good or bad. Reason is always, in every respect, a preferable choice to instinct. You marry someone out of instinct, you ask someone to marry you out of instinct, what good is it if your mind and heart suggest otherwise.

After that you only make the other person's life miserable, not to mention your own. You can't ask someone to marry you out of instinct. You can't confess something out of instinct. It takes faith, and faith takes heart. The antithesis of the former are church members who approach and spend much of their time as sheep and foolish souls who devote themselves to nothing, praying to their one god, a monster born of false narratives and fiction who manipulates those who attend.

A living example of this are the parents who take their young children to places that reek of depravity, only to be fooled by the brainwashed herd around them with all sorts of nonsense. A mindless, hateful and at the same time stupefying community, present in an organic layer of society, settles in villages and towns to spoil the air and the atmosphere.

They spread stupid, unheard of stupid acts and events, systematically, slowly manipulating the community, their numbers growing - the corrupt, corrupting morality-rich "Christians".

'It is a corrupt place, rich in suffering, where the stench of suffering pervades, which one avoids as much as possible rather than approach.

A place full of deceit, lies and slander. A place where brainwashing is rife.

A place where lies are preached and the impressionable mind accepts them. A place that lures with appearances but only disguises itself.

Depravity and destructive morality reigns, you repent for sins you did not commit, purely out of remorse, without foundation.

The corrupt place from which lies flow, which makes the intelligent foolish, and the foolish even more foolish - Christianity.'

There are many problems with the mentality of man. This, coupled with ignorance, creates more anxiety in the mind and then opens it wide to the waves of stupidity. There is a monumental lack of knowledge in the average person. The morality they possess is mere instinct, and therefore gone is the ability to influence the average, which comes from that peculiar and wonderful concept called nothing but Knowledge.

That is why the systematic removal of Knowledge was the goal. The average became below average, the stupid became more stupid, and the decadent were replaced by the concept of decadence.

That which floods the body, soul and mind, and changes character, behaviour and outlook so beautifully that it is impossible to put into words alone. It was in the light of this that the devastating destruction which made man a layman took place. Think what would have happened if this Knowledge had been preserved?

There would not be so many sad and desperate souls wandering the streets, questioning the meaning of their existence. There would not be so many nihilistic individuals. There would be no moral debates, everyone would be happy, there would be prosperity.

That's understandable, isn't it? That is why it was necessary to eliminate and remove Knowledge. Because if all this was in place, man would be moving at different spiritual frequencies, not where he is now.

Man tends to often find fault with others, sometimes with malicious intent.

One who has not received adequate emotional support at certain stages of his life, and so tries to compensate for the confusion, the gaping hole that has been created in him, and is therefore willing to act with a "I didn't have anyone to help me then, you won't either" mentality, and thus do harm. I don't even need to mention this scene because it goes without saying.

If you make decisions based on morality, without listening to the opinions of others, and only after your own stubborn head, sooner or later you will fail. In today's world, you have to look almost on pins and needles for intelligent, thoughtful and ambitious people. This decade is significantly changing the way we think, challenging our image of some people, reshaping our opinions with adjectives that match the reality they generate.

Wisdom is within reach for all of us here. The truth is at our disposal. We have Knowledge with which we are constantly evolving and moving forward together. We have Real Spirituality at our disposal.

Man is destroying. He destroys that which is alive, that which gives us a home, and in doing so he sets his fellow human beings on a path of destruction. To stop the destruction, we need reason, reason requires Knowledge, and Knowledge requires will.

BrightSpace666

I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing in this fashion as it is a testament of own desire to know and analyze, which is a part of advancement in itself. Explaining things will help oneself to understand them and this goes a long way in seeding and discovering the truths.

That is correct. I think most people just go on instinct. I remember a quote from a song I liked when I was younger that stuck with me.

"When all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be destroyed" -Marilyn Manson

That is almost certainly true because people don't think about what they wish for or the consequences of things they wish for.

That actually sounded like a statement that is deep you could think about and write a lot on.

Then again when it's not destructive just being yourself and going on instinct is great going with the flow of nature and things around you the beloved by me lesson of Pisces I am always trying to teach people since I have that sign strong.

In major decisions though you have to think a lot more if you want a good outcome.

This has to be balanced.

slyscorpion said:
That is correct. I think most people just go on instinct. I remember a quote from a song I liked when I was younger that stuck with me.

"When all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be destroyed" -Marilyn Manson

That is almost certainly true because people don't think about what they wish for or the consequences of things they wish for.

That actually sounded like a statement that is deep you could think about and write a lot on.

Then again when it's not destructive just being yourself and going on instinct is great going with the flow of nature and things around you the beloved by me lesson of Pisces I am always trying to teach people since I have that sign strong.

In major decisions though you have to think a lot more if you want a good outcome.

This has to be balanced.

Yes, especially in these times when a lot of people are freaking out about the CoVid virus, but it's all about people starting to behave differently.

NakedPluto said:
I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing in this fashion as it is a testament of own desire to know and analyze, which is a part of advancement in itself. Explaining things will help oneself to understand them and this goes a long way in seeding and discovering the truths.

Thank you. I was beginning to think that my peers were not interested in my posts :D.

BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you. I was beginning to think that my peers were not interested in my posts :D.

I'm definitely interested, especially considering thinking to myself how life Will be after this Jew-vid fiasco is over

Kavya Shukra said:
BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:

I'm definitely interested, especially considering thinking to myself how life Will be after this Jew-vid fiasco is over

We have to do everything we can and we have to do everything we can to get things right and start to improve. We are making a huge contribution and we have to do our part, and the time will come when there will be happiness and joy on Earth - and we will achieve it together.

Even if this time is later, 50-100 years from now, we will do our best to make this planet a good place for future generations of our Brothers and Sisters, free from enemies, and they will only have to concentrate on their Spiritual development.

BrightSpace666 said:
Kavya Shukra said:
BrightSpace666 said:

We have to do everything we can and we have to do everything we can to get things right and start to improve. We are making a huge contribution and we have to do our part, and the time will come when there will be happiness and joy on Earth - and we will achieve it together.

Even if this time is later, 50-100 years from now, we will do our best to make this planet a good place for future generations of our Brothers and Sisters, free from enemies, and they will only have to concentrate on their Spiritual development.

Agreed, because that's what a father/mother would do, so the next generation that comes after them be able to evolve and transcend to greater heights than we could at our time. They are experiencing the rebirth of the Gentile civilizations, greater and more powerful than ever before.

I remember several years ago, my grandfather had a conflict with a very bad man. If you try to understand why, you will realise that this man had little understanding and was very unjust, regardless of that, if there is no order chaos is inevitable. My grandfather was telling me about the problems he had with that man and he said: evil, evil, Jew! (In the sense, evil as a Jew.) People, for a long time but also at present, know very little about Jews, but their extremely hostility and evilness is nevertheless known, and will be fully evident when they are exposed more.

Man is neither only bad nor only good, but he is both and for good reason. But what is good? Good is constructive and beneficial aspect. So what is bad? Bad is a destructive and evil aspect. Both are necessary because everything is balance.

The Jews are systematically harming and destroying us and they want us as defenceless and unconscious cattle, literally they call us cattle. The Jews are just rabid shepherds and slaves of the attrophied borg ones who have enslaved and isolated Humanity from the rest of the Universe.

They literally want to impose stupidity on us. No being in the Universe believes in the stupidity of pacifism, not even microbes. Only the deceived and brainwashed believe it. However, the goal of the Jews is to make us cattle in human form. This is written in the bible. When the final judgment comes, wolves and lions will no longer eat meat but will eat grass and play along with sheep and other animals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back