Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It seems the j/news, and those who tell the companies/agencies what to print, want WW3

FancyMancy

With this ongoing thing between Russia and Ukraine, there were a few articles about it just on MSN alone. One of them was about asking whether "world war 3" is imminent. It has been said here, on this forum, that this is just fear-mongering, to try and control Humans (I would say con-troll - con, not as in "with"; rather, the opposite of pro; and troll, as in to troll people - con-troll Humans).

I would like opinions about this "impending doom", which some might call it. Also I would like some thoughts about if what we say - it's fear-mongering - is legitimate, or just wishful thinking by us, to keep us calm, to not expel Brain Energies into creating "world war 3", etc.

Please and thanks.

According to the Associated Press
Ukraine urges calm, saying Russian invasion not imminent
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine’s leaders sought to reassure the nation that a feared invasion from neighboring Russia was not imminent, even as they acknowledged the threat is real and prepared to accept a shipment of American military equipment Tuesday to shore up their defenses.

Russia has denied it is planning an assault, but it has massed an estimated 100,000 troops near Ukraine in recent weeks, leading the United States and its NATO allies to rush to prepare for a possible war.

Several rounds of high stakes diplomacy have failed to yield any breakthroughs, and this week tensions escalated further. NATO said it was bolstering its deterrence in the Baltic Sea region, and the U.S. ordered 8,500 troops on higher alert to potentially deploy to Europe as part of an alliance “response force” if necessary.

https://archive.is/IhM9G

Tucker Carlson again questions why the US would side with Ukraine over Russia.
I would type that lIkE tHiS, but I can't be bothered. Maybe the reason is that USA "versus" Russia is a meme the jew wishes to milk to death...

I think they are only trying to threaten people with it because the covid plan is falling apart. Many places are now taking steps back from their own tyranny because of how unpopular it is. The anger from these gross attacks on freedom felt by the populace won't just die down however, at least I hope it doesn't die down. Seeing this, those who trampled their populations freedoms are trying to distract the blame from going on to them with the WW3 scare. It is a good thing we are currently doing the rituals to make them take full responsibility for what has occurred.

FancyMancy said:
Tucker Carlson again questions why the US would side with Ukraine over Russia.
I would type that lIkE tHiS, but I can't be bothered. Maybe the reason is that USA "versus" Russia is a meme the jew wishes to milk to death...
It’s because if the US and Russia were friends the Jews yellowman dragon country China wouldn’t stand a chance on the global stage. It’s why for the past 5 years the Democratic Party and JSM have been creating propaganda and hatred aimed towards Russia while bowing down to China.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back