Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New kind of Astral Draining connection I witnessed

darkmonkey666

Now please note I don't know what this is. It kind of looks like a net connects to the kundalini and base of the spine kind of fits down over it. It looks like a net in that there are all sorts of little connections to it like astral links they all come together at the bottom and connect in to the kundalini. The links when active in draining the person glow a firey red color the person if they are astrally aware may feel a burning sensation on the skin. This sucks energy from the person's kundalini. The person may also have a pulling sensation as this things moves up and down a little and draining is activated or slowed.

slyscorpion said:
Now please note I don't know what this is. It kind of looks like a net connects to the kundalini and base of the spine kind of fits down over it. It looks like a net in that there are all sorts of little connections to it like astral links they all come together at the bottom and connect in to the kundalini. The links when active in draining the person glow a firey red color the person if they are astrally aware may feel a burning sensation on the skin. This sucks energy from the person's kundalini. The person may also have a pulling sensation as this things moves up and down a little and draining is activated or slowed.

I believe you this sort of a think happens to me. I literally feel heat radiating out or being pulled out of my body.
And then also read the catastrophe part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-body_radiation

Read this and see the application part.

This also explains my florescent tube experiment I think.

With the link I send you you can see humans generate heat and it can be seen in the infrared. What happens to me is I can feel this heat being sucked out of me thats what I meant. It's happens at the back at the spine and can move to different chakras. The worst is when it's at the base and the solar chackra. It's feels extremely unpleasant and feel like my life force it being sucked out almost like its trying to kill me.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
slyscorpion said:

I believe you this sort of a think happens to me. I literally feel heat radiating out or being pulled out of my body.

Yeah get that off you. It seemed to me from your aura you had a similar attack with an xtian. If this stuff is nearly impossible to remove or keeps coming back no matter what you can do a destruction or binding ritual on the xtian.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah get that off you. It seemed to me from your aura you had a similar attack with an xtian. If this stuff is nearly impossible to remove or keeps coming back no matter what you can do a destruction or binding ritual on the xtian.

The problem here is I really have no idea how to go about removing this. 😕 maybe thaur rune could break some connections with a good affirmation I am not even sure.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

By the way sly, have you tried this exercise I posted? I think it's worth a try.

"Sorry for the delayed reply, I hope you don't mind.

I'm trying to help you, brother. What you wrote should not be neglected. Such creatures will only harm you, disturb you and only annoy you. What you said about black and green energy, I think it will come in handy for you. The connections are probably in your chakras or aura.

Go into a deeper trance and try to find that energy. Also look at your chakras, you never know. Once you feel a strange sensation or pressure in a particular chakra, it's worth noting which chakra it is and moving on. If you only feel it in one chakra, that's fine, if you feel it in several chakras, that's fine too.

Visualize the negative energy from that being that is attached to you and try to remove it. This may be a longer post I write, but I need to help you. Visualize the black and green energy that is attached to your chakra and pull it out. Or remove it with some astral tool.

The trance will be important here, as the negative being can distract you, so raise your energies first. Once you have removed this energy from your chakra, you can move on. I think it is worth starting this exercise with the waxing moon. Once you start, you may finish it quickly, it may take longer, but eventually you will succeed.

After you have removed the energy from your chakra, say an affirmation, "I have removed all energy from my chakra that came from this being! (while visualizing the being) It has no effect on me!" for example. When you are done with that, you can do the aura. Tune into your aura, visualize it, and remove the energy from it. You can try the same astral tool you used for your chakras.

It may not work as fast, but you have to want it. Concentrate hard and remove it from yourself. When you are done, say an affirmation, "I have removed the negative energies from this being from my aura, forever! It will never affect me again, get out of here!" for example. It would also be worthwhile to strengthen your chakras."

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

By the way sly, have you tried this exercise I posted? I think it's worth a try.

I'm trying to help you, brother. What you wrote should not be neglected. Such creatures will only harm you, disturb you and only annoy you. What you said about black and green energy, I think it will come in handy for you. The connections are probably in your chakras or aura.

Go into a deeper trance and try to find that energy. Also look at your chakras, you never know. Once you feel a strange sensation or pressure in a particular chakra, it's worth noting which chakra it is and moving on. If you only feel it in one chakra, that's fine, if you feel it in several chakras, that's fine too.

Visualize the negative energy from that being that is attached to you and try to remove it. This may be a longer post I write, but I need to help you. Visualize the black and green energy that is attached to your chakra and pull it out. Or remove it with some astral tool.

The trance will be important here, as the negative being can distract you, so raise your energies first. Once you have removed this energy from your chakra, you can move on. I think it is worth starting this exercise with the waxing moon. Once you start, you may finish it quickly, it may take longer, but eventually you will succeed.

After you have removed the energy from your chakra, say an affirmation, "I have removed all energy from my chakra that came from this being! (while visualizing the being) It has no effect on me!" for example. When you are done with that, you can do the aura. Tune into your aura, visualize it, and remove the energy from it. You can try the same astral tool you used for your chakras.

It may not work as fast, but you have to want it. Concentrate hard and remove it from yourself. When you are done, say an affirmation, "I have removed the negative energies from this being from my aura, forever! It will never affect me again, get out of here!" for example. It would also be worthwhile to strengthen your chakras."

Hey thanks for this advise. You are the first person here who actually understands that it's important to go into a trance and find the energy I called it the source but nobody understood what I was sayinv.Yes I feel the pressure and everything exactly like you say. Thank you

slyscorpion said:
The problem here is I really have no idea how to go about removing this. 😕 maybe thaur rune could break some connections with a good affirmation I am not even sure.

Copy Pasta:

What about using Thurisaz and visualizing these little connections getting cut one by one, like someone is cutting/snapping the net threads with a knife one at a time? Maybe after raising the energies you can also visualize the empowered Thurisaz rune working like a knife? (Please note that this is by no means a working, as of yet I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest a working for such things, this is mainly to maybe give some ideas to more knowledgeable occultists on how to go about removing these...)

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

The problem is this thing is from a person not a being. I don't know how this whole subconscious thing works but I know where it's from. Kind of makes me mad in a way cause I was suffering some mental issues with this exact same thing years ago and they were supposedly trying to help me or calm me down when they were causing it. Long story. It was a planetary transit back then that temporarily opened me up more to the astral. I did not know much about spiritual things at that time.

I will try this though.

slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

The problem is this thing is from a person not a being. I don't know how this whole subconscious thing works but I know where it's from. Kind of makes me mad in a way cause I was suffering some mental issues with this exact same thing years ago and they were supposedly trying to help me or calm me down when they were causing it. Long story. It was a planetary transit back then that temporarily opened me up more to the astral. I did not know much about spiritual things at that time.

I will try this though.

When it comes to people, it can be even easier. Try what I described, but don't put the being in the affirmation, and don't visualize the being, visualize the person.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Hey thanks for this advise. You are the first person here who actually understands that it's important to go into a trance and find the energy I called it the source but nobody understood what I was sayinv.Yes I feel the pressure and everything exactly like you say. Thank you

Let's help each other, that's important. :D

I would also like to mention that if you want to do this kind of work, you can do it with the right emotions and energy. Emotions play a prominent role in the practice (for example, releasing anger) and energies influence the success of the work. So two chakras in particular require special attention before work. Proper energy raising will be key to clearing the aura and achieving the right trance (maximum concentration).

I would like to draw your attention to the two chakras, the throat chakra and the heart chakra. I don't want to repeat myself, just a little reminder: the Throat chakra is an emotional center, so if this chakra is weak, there can be problems with emotions, which will affect the success of the work.

To strengthen the chakra, it is therefore appropriate to perform several breathing exercises, either planetary or chakra-mantra vibrations, repeatedly, coupled with the appropriate energies.

And the heart chakra is important for the circulation of energy. if you are ready to manage your emotions properly, but if the heart chakra cannot circulate energy properly, the tendency to work successfully is reduced. Here I recommend the same exercises as for the throat chakra mentioned above.

Of course, this does not mean that the other chakras should be neglected, no, it just means that these two chakras play an important role in such practices.

By the way, we've already written so much about this that maybe we've created a new meditation, who knows. :D

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Maybe if you're interested in my book and feel like reading a bit, you can read it. :D
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67468

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back