Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A bit confused here

The Proud Gentile

So i found a page here
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/jewish-soul/

Reading further down it says "In addition to this, Lilith told me more than once, that the ability to achieve physical immortality has to do with how White one is, in the way the White race has genes and potential from the Nordic Gods, that is not present in the other races."-High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Ive read on this forum more times than i can count that any gentile race, asian,white,black and even subraces/mixed people can achieve immortality. Very confused, would appreciate if somone clarified. Perhaps im misunderstanding?

The Proud Gentile said:

All gentile races can achieve immortality and be as great as the gods. The genes of the whites have more innate spiritual strength since their genes came from our Orion gods that finely tuned their genetics. The blacks and asians genes are more from this planet. But, the spiritual capability of a person largely depends on their practice and dedication for example a white that was raised in xianity is the weakest compared to an african that learned egyptian magick or a japanese that learned Reiki since childhood.

RockSeed13 said:
The Proud Gentile said:

All gentile races can achieve immortality and be as great as the gods. The genes of the whites have more innate spiritual strength since their genes came from our Orion gods that finely tuned their genetics. The blacks and asians genes are more from this planet. But, the spiritual capability of a person largely depends on their practice and dedication for example a white that was raised in xianity is the weakest compared to an african that learned egyptian magick or a japanese that learned Reiki since childhood.

Yes I thought so too, that advancement depends on your level of spirituality. Thanks for clearing that up.

RockSeed13 said:
The Proud Gentile said:

Being immortal and achieving the Magnum Opus is just a milestone, which Satan expects us to achieve on a large scale. You are heavily underestimating the Gods when you say that we can be as great as them.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
The Proud Gentile said:

Being immortal and achieving the Magnum Opus is just a milestone, which Satan expects us to achieve on a large scale. You are heavily underestimating the Gods when you say that we can be as great as them.
Advancement, betterment, improvement is eternal. It may be that a lot of people will be 'lesser' than the Gods and Goddesses forever, but we can still always continue to be better and greater than what we are now.

NinRick said:
Plus, look at most advanced members here. Most of them are white.
Blacks, for example (as far as I understand) are more Physical and Earthly, so lowering them might not seem as big a threat, since they Naturally are inclined to be very much in-tune with Earth and Physicality. Whites have been reduced and had to crawl their way back up, with and through anger and hatred and find what was stolen from them. Look at what the jew told Whites - to not have many Babies; look what it told Asians and Blacks - to have many Babies; then look what it did with the kodenhove/kalergi plan - rushing all of these Black and Asian Babies into White areas. It's as if Whites are a round hole too tight for the jew to put its square peg into, so it has to try and use brute force to force that square peg into the round hole, but it just won't go - if Whites resist.

There are pro-Black/anti-White things online, obviously, but I mean more "sorry for being White" and in terms of Race-mixing and sexual things, Whites being effectively or literally slaves to Black "kings" (which reminds me of 'we wuz kangs'), saying there are thousands of accounts who want to worship Black (things... you know...), and saying Blacks won. Yeah, with only a few thousand accounts out of billions, that equals "winning", and yeah, Blacks ransacking White civilisation and turning it into a ghetto. (I think "ghetto" might have been jew first.) It took only a small number of Whites and - from what I can tell - a smaller number of Blacks and Asians, to cause massive change in this World - and in merely 20 years or so, after the jew's and reptillians' multiple millenia. The intention by the end of this decade for the JoS is to have 1 billion+ Humans knowing and hopefully joining JoS or at least not opposing it, maybe supporting it passively or neutrally.

I am not being perverse in what I am saying here, so keep a clean mind - the material of the White's round hole which the jew wants to put its square peg into is just too hard and strong for the jew; if we were butter, then even a cold knife would slice right through us (and the 'square peg into a round hole' phrase wouldn't work), but we're not. Instead, we're something very tough, and the jew is just simply incapable - if Whites resist.

It's a bit like different materials.

1y3ITYs.png

4q9843N.png

The bonds between the tiny molecules; steel is much stronger than... say... wood; carbon fibre is stronger than steel... The tiny microscopic bonds are so strong. While some Whites "are sorry" "for being White" (in their ignorance, and also most likely a lot of these "Whites" are actually j00z), it's as if the bonds, in this analogy, of which these "sorry" Whites are, are weakening - but not all White 'bonds' are weakening. The White material might have bent a bit or been dented, but it is not overcome, and it can't be - if Whites resist.

The Proud Gentile said:
So i found a page here
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/jewish-soul/

Reading further down it says "In addition to this, Lilith told me more than once, that the ability to achieve physical immortality has to do with how White one is, in the way the White race has genes and potential from the Nordic Gods, that is not present in the other races."-High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Ive read on this forum more times than i can count that any gentile race, asian,white,black and even subraces/mixed people can achieve immortality. Very confused, would appreciate if somone clarified. Perhaps im misunderstanding?
It's contextual information. She's referring to White people who are mixed and racially confused. If you keep mixing and mixing, you'll not only lose your shot at immortality, but also your change to reproduce ever again. This is because race-mixing leeds to sterility. Sexual prowess is important in spirituality because sexual energy is the strongest force in existence, and the nature of our kundalini.

FancyMancy said:
Advancement, betterment, improvement is eternal. It may be that a lot of people will be 'lesser' than the Gods and Goddesses forever, but we can still always continue to be better and greater than what we are now.

In theory you are very right, and we humans can advance to a very great extend right here and now. And also this advancement will persist and maintain, with ups and downs as ususal. However, we never experience Satan and the Demons at their full power. Keep in mind that each time you experience them, you only experience a very small fraction of what they really are. A small fraction of their true power. I even fail to fathom and understand how Satan can perceive everything at the same time, and this is very natural for him. (People can explain it to me, and okay, I would know how he does that, but this "knowledge" is no understanding, which only comes from experience, so I am unable to understand and fathom this.)

So in my view, people telling me that Humans can be on the same level as the Gods, with nothing to back it up, it looks just so naive to me. Look at where most of humanity is rn, look at where even most Satanists are rn.

I for my part, am willing to become the strongest version of myself, just so I can properly serve Father Satan. I want nothing more to serve Satan, this is the reason of my existance.

And no, I am not like a Xian here. When I was 4 I even saw through Xianity, and never accepted it. A 4 year old understood that Xianity is fake. I wanted to meet this so called "God", and after I realised this is not possible, I knew it is all a lie. I experienced Satan and his Demons already multiple times 1 week before dedicating, one time an object even moved, as a response to a thought I had. Even a 4 year old understood that our True God, can reveal himself anytime, and everywhere.

Blacks, for example (as far as I understand) are more Physical and Earthly, so lowering them might not seem as big a threat, since they Naturally are inclined to be very much in-tune with Earth and Physicality. Whites have been reduced and had to crawl their way back up, with and through anger and hatred and find what was stolen from them. Look at what the jew told Whites - to not have many Babies; look what it told Asians and Blacks - to have many Babies; then look what it did with the kodenhove/kalergi plan - rushing all of these Black and Asian Babies into White areas. It's as if Whites are a round hole too tight for the jew to put its square peg into, so it has to try and use brute force to force that square peg into the round hole, but it just won't go - if Whites resist.

There are pro-Black/anti-White things online, obviously, but I mean more "sorry for being White" and in terms of Race-mixing and sexual things, Whites being effectively or literally slaves to Black "kings" (which reminds me of 'we wuz kangs'), saying there are thousands of accounts who want to worship Black (things... you know...), and saying Blacks won. Yeah, with only a few thousand accounts out of billions, that equals "winning", and yeah, Blacks ransacking White civilisation and turning it into a ghetto. (I think "ghetto" might have been jew first.) It took only a small number of Whites and - from what I can tell - a smaller number of Blacks and Asians, to cause massive change in this World - and in merely 20 years or so, after the jew's and reptillians' multiple millenia. The intention by the end of this decade for the JoS is to have 1 billion+ Humans knowing and hopefully joining JoS or at least not opposing it, maybe supporting it passively or neutrally.

I am not being perverse in what I am saying here, so keep a clean mind - the material of the White's round hole which the jew wants to put its square peg into is just too hard and strong for the jew; if we were butter, then even a cold knife would slice right through us (and the 'square peg into a round hole' phrase wouldn't work), but we're not. Instead, we're something very tough, and the jew is just simply incapable - if Whites resist.

It's a bit like different materials.

1y3ITYs.png

4q9843N.png

The bonds between the tiny molecules; steel is much stronger than... say... wood; carbon fibre is stronger than steel... The tiny microscopic bonds are so strong. While some Whites "are sorry" "for being White" (in their ignorance, and also most likely a lot of these "Whites" are actually j00z), it's as if the bonds, in this analogy, of which these "sorry" Whites are, are weakening - but not all White 'bonds' are weakening. The White material might have bent a bit or been dented, but it is not overcome, and it can't be - if Whites resist.

The whole of Humanity has to stand strong together. And yes it is a sad fact, that Whites are the minority, globally speaking, and that they flush black and asians in white countries to involve in race mixing. I am deeply disgusted by people who racemix.

NinRick said:
So in my view, people telling me that Humans can be on the same level as the Gods, with nothing to back it up, it looks just so naive to me. Look at where most of humanity is rn, look at where even most Satanists are rn.
We all have to start somewhere. "How's that tree which was planted 10 years ago? Oh, it's not a tree? What? It's still a seed in the packet in your drawer? Oops."

The whole of Humanity has to stand strong together. And yes it is a sad fact, that Whites are the minority, globally speaking, and that they flush black and asians in white countries to involve in race mixing. I am deeply disgusted by people who racemix.
Well, as Lord Amdusias said to the Joy of Satan Ministries in 2003 - the enemy "will manifest blatantly as we get closer to the climax of our cause". Humanity will stand tall and firm and united. We are not there yet, but it will happen. Blacks, Asians and Whites will be powerful and strong and proud, as individuals, as Races, as Nations and as a Species, as a Civilisation.

This was completely unintentional, but Stand Tall Firm and United - so "StFU, jew!" That could be another way of the acronym or a double-entendre. While the Joy of Satan Ministries might be mocked and derided the more JoSM is known to the World, and told to StFU, in the end it will be all mockers, deriders, trolls, haters, fakers, posers - and of course j00z and shills - who will be StFU, and the Joy of Satan Ministries will have the last laugh!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back