Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lord andras??

There will be information about all of our Gods to come in the near future as their pages are updated.
It is possible that Lord Andras is the roman god, Mars, who actually facilitated the founding of Rome by fathering 2 boys by a human mother called Romulus and Remus.

They were thrown in the river as children to drown and were found by a shewolf who raised them as her own. When the boys grew up they fought, resulting in the death of Remus. It is said then, that Romulus became the first emperor of Rome.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There will be more information given about all of the gods, starting with the 4 highest gods. But it will take time to do this work.

I will be looking forward to it. sorry for the bad translation. Lol

Shadowcat said:
There will be information about all of our Gods to come in the near future as their pages are updated.
It is possible that Lord Andras is the roman god, Mars, who actually facilitated the founding of Rome by fathering 2 boys by a human mother called Romulus and Remus.

They were thrown in the river as children to drown and were found by a shewolf who raised them as her own. When the boys grew up they fought, resulting in the death of Remus. It is said then, that Romulus became the first emperor of Rome.

Thank you very much for this wonderful information. I want to get to know him more.

Shadowcat said:

This story is alligorie. This story is not reality.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Mugetsu said:
Will there be advanced level information about lord andras?

use the search function. I know there is a few posts about him from other members.
I looked but nothing came up. I will try again

magus.immortalis said:
Lord Andras is also the Greek god of war, Ares.

he is very impressive and very powerful. It's impossible not to admire.

Shiva666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Romulus is a real historical character, but the story is fictitious.
Many ancient legendary characters such as in Greek mythology existed but their stories are allegories.

Shiva666 said:
Shadowcat said:

i am aware.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back