Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Becoming more smart and good at maths/physics

Zeno

Hi,
For anyone that has seen my last post sorry and do not worry I'm alright.

I always been good at school but right now at university i found myself in difficulty(engineering) . I always and will always like science and maths but right now I'm in a situation where i can't solve problems that aren't basics.

I always thought that science and maths were my way you know? But right now i just don't know. Its not a lack of concentration or demotivation it's simply that my mind it's totally empty and i can't think of a solution(or an opinion or a fucking something to say with my friends but that's another problem that I'm working with.

So I wanna go on i find my way (which of course it will be the Gods) but in order to do that i need to understand if its just a moment or if I need to change course. So my thoughts was to do a working with yellow and kennaz and mannaz and maybe logr to enchant my intellect and also to find what my intelligence is (as i read there are my intelligence not only the mathematic/logic
one).

What can I do more? I've already looked at my chart and basically it clearly say that i'm a very spiritual person(as i have a very big and powerful stellium in the 12th) with really really big problems with expressing/communicating and social interactions but i don't know if that also deal with intelligence.

Thanks for the help Hail Satan

Zeno said:
Hi,

I always been good at school but right now at university i found myself in difficulty(engineering) . I always and will always like science and maths but right now I'm in a situation where i can't solve problems that aren't basics.

I always thought that science and maths were my way you know? But right now i just don't know. Its not a lack of concentration or demotivation it's simply that my mind it's totally empty and i can't think of a solution(or an opinion or a fucking something to say with my friends but that's another problem that I'm working with.

So I wanna go on i find my way (which of course it will be the Gods) but in order to do that i need to understand if its just a moment or if I need to change course. So my thoughts was to do a working with yellow and kennaz and mannaz and maybe logr to enchant my intellect and also to find what my intelligence is (as i read there are my intelligence not only the mathematic/logic
one).

What can I do more? I've already looked at my chart and basically it clearly say that i'm a very spiritual person(as i have a very big and powerful stellium in the 12th) with really really big problems with expressing/communicating and social interactions but i don't know if that also deal with intelligence.

I would recommend doing the Mercury spiritual square, but also just relax your mind. Your mind is able to work better when you're at peace. Keep in mind when doing runes. I'm also a big math/science guy myself, and love digging deep into that stuff. But it's just a matter of digging deeper. Maybe it's my Scorpio Mercury talking. But still, you can definitely ask the gods about science and math as well. You have no idea just how brilliant they really are. We talking about the same beings who know things like the mathematics of the solar system, orbits, geometric patterns, the human anatomy and stuff like that, so it's definitely something to be interested. Idk. But the future shines bright, just a matter of what path you want lit.

Maths is easy if you have a good teacher.
There are many people who teach maths online, on web pages and also in Videos like on youtube.

Zeno said:
Hi,

one).

Intelligence and memory:
Mannaz kenaz, dagaz × 64
Mann, ken, daeg

affirm 9 times:

"The energies of the runes Mann, ken and daeg increase my intelligence and memory continuously and permanently in the healthiest and most positive way for me.
I am now able to understand and memorise anything, according to my will".

Duration 40 days

The working can also be made more specific by including maths and physics in your affirmation. This will make it more focused.

This needs to be paired, of course, with good studying habits such as constant review, rather than leaving things last minute like most students do. I am not sure if you do as well. I don't know. But studying on a daily basis creates the momentum necessary to consolidate your knowledge and competence, growing faster. Leaving things last minute will make sure you forget most of it as fast as you learnt it.

Communication is a different skill and using Mercury, yellow, as well as working on your middle chakra and throat chakra can help with that. It's a different type of intelligence compared to scientific intelligence. It's more social/interpersonal intelligence. The fact you have so many planets in your 12th can negatively affect the social side and, in general, the ability to relate with the outside environment, things external to your unconscious. This includes everything social, of course. There are other factors that may be contributing to it or balancing it. You may look at it from the perspective of either increasing the influence of planets that in your chart strengthen communication and social skills or, on the other side, from the perspective of decreasing influences that hinder it. Or you can do both.

Clean and focus on your base chakra before studying, it might give you more perspective and understanding of these things.

As far as mathematics goes, I think that a refined consciousness going into the realm of the base chakra after a point in advancement will lead to at least improvement in this sense, from a point of complete understanding.

The base chakra binds and regulates the 4 elements of the body. It is the support of the spine. And it contains the inner programming of the geometrical and mathematical expansions of the upper. In this sense, it also regulates and modulates not only the energy and bridge between the finer and abrupt.

The earth element gives density and rationale, the solid is a certainty upon which everything else is based.

The crown and base chakra are complementary to each other, a meditation to be aware of this link may be of help.

The basis of secret schools had this truth in the open, such as the face of the school being perfected architecture and the link between the inside and outside being formally practiced like this, a refined base chakra.

The vermilion color is also used in architectural projects for protection and beginnings, relating to the basis of expansive sexual nature to the geometrical perfection of the source regulated by the root chakra where it is manifested in the world. All of this knowledge is contained within that approximation.

All of the above is of an in-depth meditation purpose and not directly practical as it is required, but I feel this should be stated as well.

Zeno said:
Becoming more smart and good at maths/physics

Merely meditating on your sixth chakra during power meditations will increase understanding, making such subjects easier to understand but obviously the workings mentionned are very good for increasing intelligence, which lead to a similar output. If you want to know where your intelligence is, you would rather need to attend a legitimate IQ test, that might be a good indicative. I am curious if there is any particular area of math or science that you are struggeling with or just generally you find it difficult to solve any exercises.

Zeno said:
Hi,

one).

You might just need an inspirational boost, these are still creative and artistic practices. When the mind can’t use information for something it just doesn’t want to compute it. Especially as we get older. It gets bored, annoyed, and rejects information. Our minds narrow out and start to contain usable information only, and primarily information that we put to good use to be efficient. Also, certain professors can seriously make or break a class. You could use a break or find better ways to use the information you’re trying to get a grip on in a way that actually peaks your interest.

Intelligence and memory:
Mannaz kenaz, dagaz × 64
Mann, ken, daeg

affirm 9 times:

"The energies of the runes Mann, ken and daeg increase my intelligence and memory continuously and permanently in the healthiest and most positive way for me.

Duration 40 days
[/quote]
What runes should I use for sending positive energy to others? Also,what affirmations could be used? My friemd is suffering from a severe bout of depression and needs help. He's tried therapy time and again, it does nothing. He's recently went through a break up and he isn't taking it well.

Charlotte61903 said:
Intelligence and memory:
Mannaz kenaz, dagaz × 64
Mann, ken, daeg

affirm 9 times:

Duration 40 days
What runes should I use for sending positive energy to others? Also,what affirmations could be used? My friemd is suffering from a severe bout of depression and needs help. He's tried therapy time and again, it does nothing. He's recently went through a break up and he isn't taking it well.
[/quote]
What does this have to do with the topic at hand?
Start a new thread for different topics.

Charlotte61903 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Intelligence and memory:
Mannaz kenaz, dagaz × 64
Mann, ken, daeg

affirm 9 times:

Duration 40 days
Each rune has specific uses and each rune can be used in white magic and in black magic, on JoS there are descriptions of the runes.
In your case you can choose a rune that removes depression and then vibrate it within the other person while visualizing the rune that removes their depression, the rune you can vibrate it for a sun number like 111 and then make 9 affirmations while focusing on him, remember to include the part "in the healthiest and most positive way for him".
The waning moon should help you as you are removing something, namely depression, but someone more experienced can confirm this.
Avoid the void moon (VoC) and keep doing this work for 40 days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back