Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Russia really going to invade Ukraine?

If that is what the jews want then probably sadly yes. If it's not or they are scared then no.

StyleCoin said:
What are your opinions?

To add to this I remember a couple years ago reading something on astrology that said near when the Pluto return in the USA would happen there were indications of possibly being involved in a war. Don't ask me not sure what is going on there but if true this probably will happen. It looks like it Biden wants to get involved in this.

If you remember where these sermons were please post a link to it I would like to read it.

Anyways the first Pluto return pass is this year. Pluto stops I believe at 28 Capricorn 1 degree past the USA natal Pluto.

We should be prepared for any of these possibilities. There's no predicting what the jews may try as the RTRs destroy them.

Any SS living in Ukraine should get a plan worked out just in case.

It appears that Russia is not a warmonger in this situation, but rather the West. Few days ago, I was too quick to judge Russia, but then I looked at situation a bit more closely.

If you look at the current geopolitical map of Eastern Europe, Russia is really pushed into a corner. NATO has surrounded it from all sides, with only place where this is not the case is Ukraine.

When you look at this, isn’t the position of Russia kinda logical? “We do not want anymore NATO on our border, stop pushing us in the corner and demanding us to agree to everything you do”. Russia is even open to talks and negotiations, all that Russia is asking for is signed guarantee that NATO will not expand anymore, and so far the answer has been no. NATO doesn’t want to negotiate at all.

And one more thing to be noted, if you were reading the news for the past few days, you could see that Russia does not want war! There is no threats and aggressive rhetoric coming from the Russia. All the war rhetoric is coming from the West. No matter how much Russia is saying “we are not planning to attack anyone”, the West (USA) keeps yelling, “yes, you do, stop denying it.”

I think that only cause for war here would be some sort of provocation or false flag to make Russia forced to respond.

Do not interpret this as “pro Putin” or think that I am totally blind to the reality of the current power structure that is ruling Russia. I know who is Putin and people who are surrounding him. But that is not the point here.

The jewish grip is even stronger in Russia. I remember watching videos of rabbis bragging about this. A war in Europe would be their wet dream but can they control armies to that effect at this point?

Larissa666 said:
It appears that Russia is not a warmonger in this situation, but rather the West. Few days ago, I was too quick to judge Russia, but then I looked at situation a bit more closely.

If you look at the current geopolitical map of Eastern Europe, Russia is really pushed into a corner. NATO has surrounded it from all sides, with only place where this is not the case is Ukraine.

When you look at this, isn’t the position of Russia kinda logical? “We do not want anymore NATO on our border, stop pushing us in the corner and demanding us to agree to everything you do”. Russia is even open to talks and negotiations, all that Russia is asking for is signed guarantee that NATO will not expand anymore, and so far the answer has been no. NATO doesn’t want to negotiate at all.

And one more thing to be noted, if you were reading the news for the past few days, you could see that Russia does not want war! There is no threats and aggressive rhetoric coming from the Russia. All the war rhetoric is coming from the West. No matter how much Russia is saying “we are not planning to attack anyone”, the West (USA) keeps yelling, “yes, you do, stop denying it.”

I think that only cause for war here would be some sort of provocation or false flag to make Russia forced to respond.

Do not interpret this as “pro Putin” or think that I am totally blind to the reality of the current power structure that is ruling Russia. I know who is Putin and people who are surrounding him. But that is not the point here.
I've come to a conclusion that the stories that are being announced from media in regards to geopolical situations are for the most part simply opium for the masses having very little to do with reality.

The narrative that you describe is getting old at this point. Can you spell boring?

At the end of the day these superpower nations co-operate in space frontier so who is really the enemy of whom.

Ukraine says Russian invasion is not imminent, situation is 'under control'
Top Ukrainian officials are reassuring residents that a Russian invasion is not imminent and that the situation is "under control" as concerns grow that Moscow is planning an incursion against the nation.
https://archive.is/lbfFX

Since the whole covid situation will probably die down soon, i guess there is a possibility that they will try to use the Russia-Ukraine skirmish as a distraction so that people don't start a revolt for beeing literally enslaved for 2 years over nothing.

But i hope this does not happen, too much Gentile blood has allready been spilled because of the enemy plans.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Henu the Great said:
Larissa666 said:

I've come to a conclusion that the stories that are being announced from media in regards to geopolical situations are for the most part simply opium for the masses having very little to do with reality.

The narrative that you describe is getting old at this point. Can you spell boring?

At the end of the day these superpower nations co-operate in space frontier so who is really the enemy of whom.

I know. Politics are always boring, and I think they are set up this way so that most people lose interest and don't engage in it.

Larissa666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Larissa666 said:

I know. Politics are always boring, and I think they are set up this way so that most people lose interest and don't engage in it.
I actually find politics interesting. What I meant is that this us vs. Them narrative is overused at this point.

I don't think so.

First, If Russia is really going to invade into Ukraine then we wouldn't know that and nobody would talk about it.

Secondly, JEWS DON'T WANT WARS THAT CHANGE BORDERS!!! Except WW2 and wars agains Palestine. It has been said in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Jews want constant and protracted conflicts like Donbass, Syria and Libya. All big wars between countries are too dangeros to Jewish World Order.

Imagine you are dealing with a microchipped communist people. Such a thing must not happen to any Gentile people.

Larissa666 is correct in my opinion.

NATO (the West) is very much the aggressor in this situation.
Russian military have always been on the Ukrainian border, a defense strategy against NATO.

Ukrainian government is corrupt, the politicians take bribes from US weaponry corporations - they are shills. US and Israel made weapons flood into Ukraine and have been for a long time - this is seen as a NATO threat by Russia. Hence, military occupancy on the border.

But since we are in the colder months, and the US currently has a very weak president, Putin sees an opportunity to threaten Ukraine into accepting concessions that will further protect them from NATO expansion. One of them being an agreement that they will not join NATO. This is why there's almost triple the amount of Russian military personnel on the border. He's made the same demands to NATO.

Since Putin's demands were rejected by NATO, the ball is now in his court. Very recently, he has strengthened ties with China.

Ultimately, Putin has until late March before the border becomes very muddy, and Russian military vehicles simply will not work, so we should expect to see something soon.

There's also a probability that this whole dispute is a staged, but that does not mean there will not be an invasion.

gnome said:
There's also a probability that this whole dispute is a staged, but that does not mean there will not be an invasion.

Staged but even staged events have gone awry.

I think the bigger question is the flashpoint of Ukraine/Russia going to ignite WW3. There's the China issue, Russian/Ukraine issue, and finally as a small but prominent property the Syria/Iran/Russia/Israel situation.

Simply does it led to all out war. In other words if the tensions of Europe during WW2 were less and Poland was abandoned by it's allies and the Germans took over it due to Smigdly's criminality against the Germans in Poland and Danzig which the previous dictator was perfectly content with Germany.

Then funny enough would it have flashed into WW2. Again the opportunity to strike Germany down came through in Poland.

But currently 80 years later it's pretty much gotten to potential war. Russia moved into Ukraine Crimea a few years ago. Complains rabble etc.etc. dust in the wind. A few years later now with this again the old Russia vs the World meme from the cold war.

I think that is the bigger picture Ukraine vs Russia spilling over to a mass conflict.

I hate Putin's jewishness but I do respect the guy and believe he isn't stupid if anything he's played these last few years like a master chess player. But it's getting to the point where tensions are rising and maybe boiling over to a World conflict.

I don't think either Russia or NATO are victims in this situation.

Russia is pursuing a strategy that goes back a long way. Years ago they exploited the situation in Donbass to create a conflict and take control, more or less obviously, of the richest region of Ukraine.

High officials in Donbass are former Russian agents, it was not a simple secession at the national level, I think this is obvious to all.

One of the reasons they did this is because the nato treaty does not allow a country that has internal conflicts or internal hostilities to join nato (at least the way it is written in theory).

The situation in donbass has postponed Ukraine's eventual entry into nato.

Today they are doing the same thing.

With the current tension, Ukraine certainly cannot be accepted into nato.

There is no need even to fight for now.

The threat is enough for now.

And Russia is threatening

Exercises in the Mediterranean, exercises with fighters equipped with nuclear warheads army in large quantities at the border etc.

Also nato for its part wants Ukraine to encircle Russia, certainly not to protect Ukrainians.

As I said before, the threat of Russia is enough to keep Ukraine out of NATO, but let's look at the last 2 years, at the end of the day even the covid is just a cold, and paracetamol would be enough, yet they exploited the situation by exaggerating it, and here we are....

So everything will depend, as always, on how these damn people decide to make things go.

It will depend on them and of course our Rtr's and Gods.

SS66610888 said:
I don't think either Russia or NATO are victims in this situation.

Russia is pursuing a strategy that goes back a long way. Years ago they exploited the situation in Donbass to create a conflict and take control, more or less obviously, of the richest region of Ukraine.

High officials in Donbass are former Russian agents, it was not a simple secession at the national level, I think this is obvious to all.

One of the reasons they did this is because the nato treaty does not allow a country that has internal conflicts or internal hostilities to join nato (at least the way it is written in theory).

The situation in donbass has postponed Ukraine's eventual entry into nato.

Today they are doing the same thing.

With the current tension, Ukraine certainly cannot be accepted into nato.

There is no need even to fight for now.

The threat is enough for now.

And Russia is threatening

Exercises in the Mediterranean, exercises with fighters equipped with nuclear warheads army in large quantities at the border etc.

Also nato for its part wants Ukraine to encircle Russia, certainly not to protect Ukrainians.

As I said before, the threat of Russia is enough to keep Ukraine out of NATO, but let's look at the last 2 years, at the end of the day even the covid is just a cold, and paracetamol would be enough, yet they exploited the situation by exaggerating it, and here we are....

So everything will depend, as always, on how these damn people decide to make things go.

It will depend on them and of course our Rtr's and Gods.

I think it is now clear that russia is not the victim.

If this were a defensive war as it was said, with the sole purpose of not allowing Ukraine to enter NATO, the occupation of the donbass would have been enough.

Larissa666 said:

Wow, this post didn't age well. Reads like an op-ed on RT.

Putin states the motive for the war is "de-nazification and de-militarization of ukraine" but really it is just a bargaining chip. Russian gas flows through ukraine to the EU, and allowing their rivals to control that would be disastrous.

It has nothing to do with borders, it's purely political and economic. It's a show of power and control to the world and russian citizens and grants them leverage on the world stage. Taking ukraine would only mean direct border contact with NATO on yet another front. Better to keep it as a puppet state, especially when you consider the ramifications of insurgency if the country was annexed altogether. They do not want another grozny.

Putin had to act now if he was to dominate the country, as it was being armed by the west. Future assaults would be too costly. Best case scenario for ukraine is it joins NATO or russia. Maybe then it will stop serving as a jewish brothel. They will have a difficult time standing alone without committing to a greater power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back