Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venezuela Is the Third Country With the Most Crypto Adoption

Nazista lunar

Venezuela Is the Third Country With the Most Crypto Adoption

shutterstock_729100792.jpg

Venezuela has been listed as the third country with the most cryptocurrency adoption in the world by Chainalysis in its 2020 report.

https://news.bitcoin.com/venezuela-numbers-cryptocurrency-adoption-factors/

having most of their economy ruined by the reptiles, i dont blame them they are taking back their freedom, but thing is the reptiles are trying to attack most crypto cause (goyims if yous use cryptos hows we rule over you an have one world currency please be good slave an not use it) im hoping it can be used the reptiles would oy vey up a storm,but then they would try to regulate it in anyway possible,cause cant have the goyims making money.

Satnam666 said:
having most of their economy ruined by the reptiles, i dont blame them they are taking back their freedom, but thing is the reptiles are trying to attack most crypto cause (goyims if yous use cryptos hows we rule over you an have one world currency please be good slave an not use it) im hoping it can be used the reptiles would oy vey up a storm,but then they would try to regulate it in anyway possible,cause cant have the goyims making money.

If (((they))) try to regulate or ban cryptocurrency, we can still use p2p(Peer-to-peer). Bitcoin cannot be controlled by the Jews. In my opinion, Bitcoin will save Venezuela.

I am with you in that crypto is a good development. At the very least they can't make millions of people totally poor with it around like they did in the great depression or end of the Weimer Republic.

Also business could go on as usual even if they try to collapse it with crypto.

Not suprised that they are using it a lot in Venezuela.

slyscorpion said:
I am with you in that crypto is a good development. At the very least they can't make millions of people totally poor with it around like they did in the great depression or end of the Weimer Republic.

But the other thing is it remains to be seen what happens to crypto if they collapse the regular economy world wide like they are trying to do. There is a chance it could seriously lose value or go up exponentially. I don't think anyone knows.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

But the other thing is it remains to be seen what happens to crypto if they collapse the regular economy world wide like they are trying to do. There is a chance it could seriously lose value or go up exponentially. I don't think anyone knows.

I think bitcoin will go up exponentially. It does not matter what the jews try to do. Jews are losers.

After a few years, every gentile country will use bitcoin as currency.

Nazista lunar said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I think bitcoin will go up exponentially. It does not matter what the jews try to do. Jews are losers.

I got a message from the astral that Bitcoin is a good investment and will go up hugely as well as Shiba a few months ago just wanted to post that but please do watch the second one shiba be ready to pull out if need be I kind of don't trust it is a long term stable one or will remain it seems like a shit coin. I do not feel it would be ethical not to say that and post about that one.

The other ones to go for obviously are metaverse coins. No matter what anyone here thinks of that it probably will be the in thing in a few years great opportunity.

slyscorpion said:
Nazista lunar said:
slyscorpion said:

I got a message from the astral that Bitcoin is a good investment and will go up hugely as well as Shiba a few months ago just wanted to post that but please do watch the second one shiba be ready to pull out if need be I kind of don't trust it is a long term stable one or will remain it seems like a shit coin. I do not feel it would be ethical not to say that and post about that one.

The other ones to go for obviously are metaverse coins. No matter what anyone here thinks of that it probably will be the in thing in a few years great opportunity.
Thank you for the advice. Do you think I should buy nanocoin and cardano ??

Nazista lunar said:
slyscorpion said:
Nazista lunar said:

Thank you for the advice. Do you think I should buy nanocoin and cardano ??

Cardano is probably a pretty good one more long term though I would think nanocoin i don't know about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back