Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent help parasite and controlling entity

Zeno

Well the problem its that i have an entity that its controlling my movement like its a possession : i move and i even speak without my consent (but just when it speaks).

I've been doing strange movements with my arms like it was tai chi but more strange and even strange things that im not going to list.

At first i thought it was a god possessing me and then i thounght it was myself and that i was crazy because no god do that but then i had these strange dreams where an entity similar to a grey its attached to my upper right part of the body.

So i guess that's it ive been acting like this for weeks now. I clean my aura and my chakra every day two times a day and every two/three days (when it feels like necessary) i use surya x111 times in my aura. What can i do? Vinasa? Help me please. Hail satan

Don't worry i conctated the Gods. It was basically a mix of a premature kundalini raise(which as we know can be very dangerous),enemy attacks and my bipolar disorder. I've cooled down finally no worries.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
When did it start?
Have you visited a doctor? Maybe you have nerve damage or spinal cord problems.

Btw are you jabbed?

WTF!

This sounds like a serious issue. Yes entities can do this. Have you ever seen anything on possession. Have you ever seen what these greys and reptilians do in the xtian church to play with people and pretend jewsus can cast out "Demons" to scare people away from Satanism. I suggest you look of footage of an exorcism if you do not believe in this. It's very real.

Zeno said:
Well the problem its that i have an entity that its controlling my movement like its a possession : i move and i even speak without my consent (but just when it speaks).

I've been doing strange movements with my arms like it was tai chi but more strange and even strange things that im not going to list.

At first i thought it was a god possessing me and then i thounght it was myself and that i was crazy because no god do that but then i had these strange dreams where an entity similar to a grey its attached to my upper right part of the body.

So i guess that's it ive been acting like this for weeks now. I clean my aura and my chakra every day two times a day and every two/three days (when it feels like necessary) i use surya x111 times in my aura. What can i do? Vinasa? Help me please. Hail satan

Engulf yourself in Satanic Blue fire maybe even after invoking fire element a few breaths (don't do more than 7 like it says on the page) these entities do not like the element of fire at all. Affirm this entity is incinerated or burned you can use in the name of Satan or something like that add authority too it.

Get mad at the entity and resist that makes possession much harder on its part. Tell it to leave visualize yourself beating it up stabbing it etc. This is the second way if the first one doesn't work. The goal here is to dissipate the energy of the entity. When you see that start to happen keep this up till its dissipated fully.

You can use a combination of both this. Visualize yourself removing this astral like to the entity too and cutting it.

slyscorpion said:
When did it start?

Btw are you jabbed?

WTF!

This sounds like a serious issue. Yes entities can do this. Have you ever seen anything on possession. Have you ever seen what these greys and reptilians do in the xtian church to play with people and pretend jewsus can cast out "Demons" to scare people away from Satanism. I suggest you look of footage of an exorcism if you do not believe in this. It's very real.

Zeno said:

Engulf yourself in Satanic Blue fire maybe even after invoking fire element a few breaths (don't do more than 7 like it says on the page) these entities do not like the element of fire at all. Affirm this entity is incinerated or burned you can use in the name of Satan or something like that add authority too it.

Get mad at the entity and resist that makes possession much harder on its part. Tell it to leave visualize yourself beating it up stabbing it etc. This is the second way if the first one doesn't work. The goal here is to dissipate the energy of the entity. When you see that start to happen keep this up till its dissipated fully.

You can use a combination of both this. Visualize yourself removing this astral like to the entity too and cutting it.

Correction astral link you want to cut and burn this link dissolve it to nothing.

slyscorpion said:
When did it start?

Btw are you jabbed?

WTF!

I was trying to rule out physical problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_of_elimination

slyscorpion said:
When did it start?

Btw are you jabbed?

WTF!

I was trying to rule out physical problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_of_elimination

Ok that is fine and good to rule out physical and/or mental issues first. Didn't realize that is what you were saying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back