Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christian threat and discomfort

Sarjam05

A Christian fool has been threatening me with violence. He has threatened to slap me and hurt me very violently. I am planning on attacking him and violently kill him or hurt him to the extent he would never hurt me again or I can just go spiritual by doing a destruction ritual. I need you guys to help me too brothers and sisters. If he would not see the light then he should be destroyed for hating me for trying to bring him to the light. I hate him so much now.
Please help me do a protection working and help in strengthening my destruction working on him.
Please this is so serious. Ninrick. Sly scorpion. Others I believe I’ve created some sort of closeness or fondness with or to. Please come to my help.

Be careful when interacting with Christian people. Avoid fighting this person (physically) Is it worth going to jail/prison? Have you considered a binding ritual?
Also it would be a good decision to build a strong aura of protection against this person.

best of luck to you.

This is what you get for exposing yourself publicly, lesson learned, don't do it again unless you're 100% sure that you can trust the person.

Keep in mind not to do illegal things or you will face the legal consequences.
If you want to stop the guy then bind him.
Use the Rune Isa 108 times and affirm that he is bound and unable to harm you permanently.

First time? :cool: Don’t bother with these people. It’s likely not serious. If you’re sincerely worried, report it to the police if you’re in the states and block him out. Don’t retaliate physically when a threat is empty or there’s no action directly against you. Learn to de-escalate if needed.

What is messed up is that in the states, even if someone has attacked you and you’re using self defense, if it’s someone’s word against another’s the person defending themselves can get arrested. Especially in cases of murder. There’s far more to be worried about than a person who is mad that you’re your own person.

I had similar situation. And I used destruction ritual. I strongly suggest you to do that with help of Gods to direct energy properly and it will bring you obvious results accordingly to what that person deserved. If you are dedicated, Gods will help you to the extent you are needed for it.

Sarjam05 said:
A Christian fool has been threatening me with violence. He has threatened to slap me and hurt me very violently. I am planning on attacking him and violently kill him or hurt him to the extent he would never hurt me again or I can just go spiritual by doing a destruction ritual. I need you guys to help me too brothers and sisters. If he would not see the light then he should be destroyed for hating me for trying to bring him to the light. I hate him so much now.
Please help me do a protection working and help in strengthening my destruction working on him.
Please this is so serious. Ninrick. Sly scorpion. Others I believe I’ve created some sort of closeness or fondness with or to. Please come to my help.
If you want help you will have to ask Satan, concentrate on his seal and ask.

Also, is it possible for you to use the law against that person?
You could still use Isa on him so that he doesn't bother you anymore.

You made a mistake by exposing your beliefs to people that know you. You were warned that by doing so you are exposing yourself to danger.

At this point I'd do a binding ritual and if you meet him again I'd joke about the situation. You could say that you are not really a Satanist. You were just pretending to be one to see if he is a covert Satanist.

One should always be recording audio 24/7 even when there are no apparent threats.
You'd be surprised how well phone microphones can pick up sound, even in a pocket.
If you had the evidence, you could send it to police and fuck up their lives. It would forever tarnish his reputation and honor.

Better not do anything in the physical unless somehow your in a situation where you won't get in trouble for it like defense or something. Not worth years in jail over this. If you desire too you can do a destruction ritual but your better off binding him to prevent him from harming you. Also be careful who you talk too about Satanism its better you wait till your open then you can read people. You can even play reactions in your third eye or scenarios. Doesn't go how you like don't do it. However just talking to a random Christian about Satanism sly thinks is Dumb.

Being close to someone who is threatening to hurt you is Dumb too.

You should not do anything illegal. Any sort of physical violence should only be used in self defense. It should also be proportional to the attack received. You can't just end a persons life for punching you. You must respect the law, or you will go to jail. Check your constitution to know your legal options. But generally speaking, unless your life is in imminent danger, you will go to jail if you take things out of proportion.

My advise is to report this to the authorities and let them handle him in a legal way.

If you are competent in magick you could either only protect from him, bind him or destruct him. This all has levels to it, and depending on yours, you should do what you can to protect and possibly get your vengeance. Although, in my opinion it should also be proportinate to attack received.

All of these can be found in the meditation/witchcraft sections of the Joy of Satan website.

In addition, you have to choose wisely who you tell about Satanism. Christians and specially jews who pose as christians can be very smart when it comes to tricking you into believing they are your friends only to screw you later. They will take advantage of your good intentions. If you are not open enough you may fall for this. Be careful next time.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
Satan, Al Jilwah

Sarjam05 said:

Bind him with Isa so he cannot harm you in any way. Then curse him, such as with Hagl, and program it to cripple his ability to harm you. As far as protection, either increase your daily AOP, or create one with Algiz, specific to blocking damage from him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back