Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human Morality - Nihilism and Knowledge

I had no idea what to write. After some thought and reflection, I came up with this piece of writing, which I hope, if read, will convey the message that the reader really wanted to see and discover.

Man has to perfect himself with the help of the Spiritual Powers given to us, so we have to use them. We must develop our minds while moving our souls forward to higher frequencies. Our souls move at higher levels by default because of meditations, but we who are in the flame of progress and development move forward.

It is in achieving higher spiritual ascensions that the understanding and meaning we gain and experience on this path unfolds for us, to come into harmony with ourselves, to find peace around ourselves.

There is a great lack of patience and perseverance in man, and as a result, whatever he starts, he stops, and so he never reaches the level of what we here call Perfection. Here, we all have the ability to turn the senseless into the understandable, the bad into good, and that is Knowledge. In the light of our Knowledge we are always evolving and progressing, something an ignorant person can never understand.

Reason is also intelligence, which many people in today's world do not have. This world contains a lot of moral depravity, but we who are here and moving forward are transforming our world into a place where the concept of depravity does not even enter our minds, we are taking ourselves to a paradise of ascension through Spirituality.

This world has changed many people, both morally and individually. It has created and transformed many laymen who ignore nature and lead themselves to destruction, who foolishly ignore Knowledge, who are full of moral scandals, who are nihilistic. Such behaviour is unworthy of mention.

A place that reeks of lies, deceit and manipulation. A morally depraved place, a place that makes the competent lazy and the stupid even stupider, a place that is a spark of rampant ignorance, incapable of igniting and igniting. The centuries of lies that created it, spiritually robbing man of his own power - and that is Christianity.

A depraved fabrication, rich in fiction, which deceives and renders ignorant, which transfigures the impressionable mind, which can absorb much nonsense, and thus creates an individual with a completely different mentality.

Society has turned many people into nihilists. They forget the meaning of their existence, they do not seek enlightenment through the Truth, which is rampant, incorrigible, affecting those around them, but most of all themselves. I call morally depraved a man who is not interested in progress and development and thus treads the path of his own destruction.

In ignorance, a person can believe everything that is offered to him on a diamond platter, ignoring the thinking that goes on in his mind, but is unable to use it. The desire for Knowledge must rage within man if he is to reach the Paradise of Perfection.

Those who cannot insist that Knowledge takes time and patience will soon fail. It must be understood that Knowledge and Wisdom do not come overnight, but require a long journey, a journey that involves systematic development and learning, which is unthinkable without will.

So set out, my brothers and sisters, on the road to success, use the unbridled wealth of your knowledge to give you strength and peace, walk this road with pride, and remember one thing - the power is within you.

BrightSpace666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back