Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ritual to Incite Black Awareness: Ritual to Incite White Awareness

Shiva666 said:
Ritual to Incite White Awareness and Ritual to Incite Black Awareness: are these ritual important for Bengali people?
Good question. I don't remember exactly but someone said Asians don't have a racial awareness ritual because they are already racially aware to some extend, and they are not in danger of racial extinction due to their huge populations. But is a good question if is the same case with Indians in general and Bengali people in particular because they aren't neither Black or White but generally Indians they are a subrace of their own.

I think the awareness rituals are important if Bengali people want to help either the White race or the Black race by performing these rituals, and is rather a matter of personal choice on what ritual to perform when schedule including them is in place. As a matter of objectivity, I think an SS who is neither Black or White should do both of them, either both in the same day or one in one day and the other in the next day and repeating the cycle.

Shiva666 said:
Ritual to Incite White Awareness and Ritual to Incite Black Awareness: are these ritual important for Bengali people?

Yeah. I'm not white nor black, yet I would want both to be aware and awaken their true powers and rise to become stronger, advanced and great power, even greater than before. It really doesn't matter about race when doing these, but more so in my opinion, a symbol of love and compassion for the fellow Gentiles who will one day discover the truth because of these rituals, and becomes a snowball effect for Gentile greatness regardless of race.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back