Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I find things do most of you want me to keep it to myself?

One Wire Phenomenon

I don't want to go or say anything that would be against JoS like saying ancient gold mines exists but the evidence for this is overwhelming. I just watched a video now and my mind is blown in a way I don't even know where to begin. I feel really superior in my ability to find things. I mean one thing leads me to the next asif it was meant to happen that way and the coincidences that I am experiencing definitely makes me truely on the verge of believing I have a higher purpose that the Gods planned for me. Others may not see it but I can which is scary in a way because i don't want to cause trouble.
I am being careful about this that's why I'm typing it. I could and don't know if I should make up my mind and climb on my own boat and live as my superior self and believe and follow what I truely feel is right within me but this could mean I could become ignorrent. I don't see a reason not to because I try and be humble here but don't get the help that I'm asking.
If I speak about my problems and basically become a weak emotional wreck I get replies and advice and love but if I ask a question relating to knowledge I rarely get anything.
Anyway I was wondering if someone can help me with this. I also have a strong desire to share these things and sometimes cannot wait to post it. Please don't tell me how i must control this desire and not post because that would be against my nature. I noticed its easier for people to be the I know better type and when they in reality don't and their replies or so called advice it a projection of their own weakness and it doesn't help me at all. For a good example someone would come along on this post and say "You should rather focus on advancement and bla bla bla this doesn't solve my problem at all people need to remember we are all individual souls and there are different paths set out for us and there is a reason a individual asks a question. There is no right or wrong in this and nobody should try and force their will on another just to sound smart and give a cheap reply and sort of psychologically cause that person to feel they are the ones to blame for their problems I mean the person is already asking a question inorder to find their inner compass
and it's really unprofessional advice and annoying aswell if someone does that to me. It demotivates me completely.
The most important thing for someone who is lost to do is find themselves again. This for me is difficult and the soul knows what it needs therefor it will seek until it finds it.
My souls is seeking something and I'm not sure what it is but it's leading me to things that makes me see things that I feel I was meant to know and now I'm here talking about a problem because I don't know what is the best thing to do. And im unsure if I'm even welcome here because simple important questions are ignored but emotional weakness posts are not WHY?

I don't want to be the guy who makes enemies now at this stage because it will only slow me down for its unnecessary and in a month or two or three or even a year things always change and I see that I was right and get upset usually because nobody would even ever remember or be able to see that it was true or even care what I was saying in this moment that in itself just proves I'm way ahead of my time and this is also partly why I feel superior in a sense of my intuition to things are way beyond most people. Even by saying this triggers something in people who let's their primitive brain take over and usually have this mentality to want to break that person down for just saying this. Don't worry I'm use to it and I won't blame you or me for this it seems that's just how things go te world isn't perfect yet.

One of the reasons many of your posts are ignored or not answered by most here is because you basically write an entire essay each time, and you do not format your posts very well, which means it is just a wall of text that is unpleasant to read for most people.

Not to mention, you often bury questions deep in the middle of your posts, in between large walls of text where you are basically ranting about personal experience or thinking out loud to yourself and overall not being very clear in what you write about.

The questions you pose are easy to miss due to that, or the question is lost through the other tangents that go of in three different directions in most of the posts you make, which makes people skim over it and say to themselves: "whatever, I don't have time for this".

I suggest you'd try to format your posts better and organize the different topics and subjects you want to speak about more clearly in your posts.

Try to look at Blitzkreig's long posts that he makes sometimes in reply to people, and take note on how he formats his posts.

Or even HP HoodedCobra's sermons.

You'll be able to learn a lot about written communication from them, and applying those same formatting and text organizing skills will make your posts a lot more readable for others as well, and thus more likely to be read and answered.

Your posts often come across as the ravings of a madman, because of the way you communicate them, while on closer inspection the contents you share are a lot more reasonable than it appears at first glance, but this is easily missed due to how you communicate the information and other things you want to mention here.

Another thing to watch out for is post bloating. Where half the sentences you write can be deleted from your topics without impacting the core of information you want to share or the question you want to ask.

Try to be more concise in the things you want to speak about, this too helps with readability and helps make your post come across as worthwhile to read.

Learn to be direct and to the point.

To answer your question in the title of the topic, you are free to share anything here that you have been sharing, these do not break any forum rules and are fine to share.

Just keep in mind that if you do not improve on your text based communication, most people here will ignore your posts simply because it takes too much effort for people to pick through the walls of text you write and the brain automatically phases it out as the person will focus on things they find more important.

I hope this feedback helps you.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
One of the reasons many of your posts are ignored or not answered by most here is because you basically write an entire essay each time, and you do not format your posts very well, which means it is just a wall of text that is unpleasant to read for most people.

Not to mention, you often bury questions deep in the middle of your posts, in between large walls of text where you are basically ranting about personal experience or thinking out loud to yourself and overall not being very clear in what you write about.

The questions you pose are easy to miss due to that, or the question is lost through the other tangents that go of in three different directions in most of the posts you make, which makes people skim over it and say to themselves: "whatever, I don't have time for this".

I suggest you'd try to format your posts better and organize the different topics and subjects you want to speak about more clearly in your posts.

Try to look at Blitzkreig's long posts that he makes sometimes in reply to people, and take note on how he formats his posts.

Or even HP HoodedCobra's sermons.

You'll be able to learn a lot about written communication from them, and applying those same formatting and text organizing skills will make your posts a lot more readable for others as well, and thus more likely to be read and answered.

Your posts often come across as the ravings of a madman, because of the way you communicate them, while on closer inspection the contents you share are a lot more reasonable than it appears at first glance, but this is easily missed due to how you communicate the information and other things you want to mention here.

Another thing to watch out for is post bloating. Where half the sentences you write can be deleted from your topics without impacting the core of information you want to share or the question you want to ask.

Try to be more concise in the things you want to speak about, this too helps with readability and helps make your post come across as worthwhile to read.

Learn to be direct and to the point.

To answer your question in the title of the topic, you are free to share anything here that you have been sharing, these do not break any forum rules and are fine to share.

Just keep in mind that if you do not improve on your text based communication, most people here will ignore your posts simply because it takes too much effort for people to pick through the walls of text you write and the brain automatically phases it out as the person will focus on things they find more important.

I hope this feedback helps you.

Hail Satan!

Definitely! Thank you very much for pointing it out to me.
I will try but what about the advanced members if you can see what my posts are actually saying and doing the effort to read and understand them how come other advanced members ignore it then?

I mean its AB and C questions that a guardian or any advanced member should know out of their head.

Im not being rude when I say this but there are other members here who also want the same questions awnsered.

I know everything is on JoS but most of the stuff I'm looking for are in Satan's Library and there are a lot of PDFs in there but to find the one I'm looking for will take me forever.

Im slowly working towards reading everything on JoS while I'm translating so it's not like I'm doing nothing.

I will try asking questions in the thread specifically meant for new members maybe that will help.

I really appreciate your feedback

Thank you

Hail Satan!

In case you might get upset - you asked a question, so now it's time to party (by giving honest answers)! Remember what they said in Men in Black 3? "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to." That's nonsense, however; knowledge plus action equals power, and you asking such questions shows maturity, so that you can get answers and help, and then do something with it. What you choose to do with it may show more maturity, or show immaturity. e.g. with any replies here, you might get upset and then you can have a tantrum and storm off, or you can take it on the chin and use it to your own benefit.

No offence, but in your other thread where you added a random, irrelevant mention of your cat being killed by 3 dogs - that's nonsense for the thread. It doesn't have anything to do with that. It's as if you can't concentrate, and have things floating around in your head.

I don't know if you are unmoderated now or not, but whether you are or are not, take heed of this thread I posted. Review and preview your posts later. Maybe again after that time. Notice on the left of the subject text box is the word "Subject". This means that the subject of the thread regards what is put in the subject text box! (Sorry to say it like that!) A cat being killed by three dogs is a different subject than Dr Rife and Rife Machines and things. Remember the word subject. An alternate word is topic. Keep it on-topic!

I hope this helps.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I will try but what about the advanced members if you can see what my posts are actually saying and doing the effort to read and understand them how come other advanced members ignore it then?

I mean its AB and C questions that a guardian or any advanced member should know out of their head.

Im not being rude when I say this but there are other members here who also want the same questions awnsered.

Hail Satan!

That really comes down to what I said here:

VoiceofEnki said:

It does also seem that you go back and forth between answering your own questions and asking questions a lot, which doesn't make it feel very urgent to people to answer your questions on the forum.

Most advanced members don't have time to read every single topic, so they will skim through and often use intuition to find topics where their expertise and knowledge is most needed, and they will answer these instead of any others since they can only do so much in a day.

To get questions answered, it is better to ask them clearly and just leave it at that.

Avoid writing a large wall of text alongside the question. Either ask the question first and give some background information after, or explain concisely the background story that prompted the question and ask the question in a separate paragraph at the end.

This way it is easy for advanced members to find the key information in your posts that matter to them if they want to answer.

Maybe bump a post if you really want an answer to things that you have clearly asked but hasn't been answered by anyone yet.

Perhaps make a list for yourself on all the questions you currently have.

Then group questions about the same subjects together and make a post about one subject at a time, asking clarification on these things you have in mind.

Try not to make too many posts in rapid succession on the same subject or on the same topic, as this will look like text bloating again and be more likely to have your posts get ignored.

In some ways people will also give others on the forum a mental label so to speak, based on their post history and general presence on the forum.

Due to the aforementioned posting habits you have, I think unfortunately many members will have decided to mostly phase out what you write, because it doesn't feel very serious or important to them at first glance.

The impression you leave on people can have that sort of effect.

Though don't let that discourage you, since you can alleviate this by improving on your posting habits and giving a renewed impression on people, you'll find yourself get answers you seek more easily and often if you manage that.

Hail Satan!

FancyMancy said:
In case you might get upset - you asked a question, so now it's time to party (by giving honest answers)! Remember what they said in Men in Black 3? "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to." That's nonsense, however; knowledge plus action equals power, and you asking such questions shows maturity, so that you can get answers and help, and then do something with it. What you choose to do with it may show more maturity, or show immaturity. e.g. with any replies here, you might get upset and then you can have a tantrum and storm off, or you can take it on the chin and use it to your own benefit.

No offence, but in your other thread where you added a random, irrelevant mention of your cat being killed by 3 dogs - that's nonsense for the thread. It doesn't have anything to do with that. It's as if you can't concentrate, and have things floating around in your head.

I don't know if you are unmoderated now or not, but whether you are or are not, take heed of this thread I posted. Review and preview your posts later. Maybe again after that time. Notice on the left of the subject text box is the word "Subject". This means that the subject of the thread regards what is put in the subject text box! (Sorry to say it like that!) A cat being killed by three dogs is a different subject than Dr Rife and Rife Machines and things. Remember the word subject. An alternate word is topic. Keep it on-topic!

I hope this helps.

Yes I agree but I wasn't really worried about that because I'm not off mod and I'm just a normal member here who posts and didn't feel it would harm the topic itsself. If people read carefully they will understand why I brought my up my cat and as a add on to that I just mentioned he died. I could of left the four dogs out but I told HP Cobra what happened because the time I spoke to him my Cat was still alive and that's why I added it here. He had internal bleeding and died later that night.I had no money to take him to the vet and they were probably closed aswell. Thank you for the advice Fancy Mancy and yes it's as you say I should make sure what I post next time and be sure it won't cause trouble.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

That really comes down to what I said here:

VoiceofEnki said:

It does also seem that you go back and forth between answering your own questions and asking questions a lot, which doesn't make it feel very urgent to people to answer your questions on the forum.

Most advanced members don't have time to read every single topic, so they will skim through and often use intuition to find topics where their expertise and knowledge is most needed, and they will answer these instead of any others since they can only do so much in a day.

To get questions answered, it is better to ask them clearly and just leave it at that.

Avoid writing a large wall of text alongside the question. Either ask the question first and give some background information after, or explain concisely the background story that prompted the question and ask the question in a separate paragraph at the end.

This way it is easy for advanced members to find the key information in your posts that matter to them if they want to answer.

Maybe bump a post if you really want an answer to things that you have clearly asked but hasn't been answered by anyone yet.

Perhaps make a list for yourself on all the questions you currently have.

Then group questions about the same subjects together and make a post about one subject at a time, asking clarification on these things you have in mind.

Try not to make too many posts in rapid succession on the same subject or on the same topic, as this will look like text bloating again and be more likely to have your posts get ignored.

In some ways people will also give others on the forum a mental label so to speak, based on their post history and general presence on the forum.

Due to the aforementioned posting habits you have, I think unfortunately many members will have decided to mostly phase out what you write, because it doesn't feel very serious or important to them at first glance.

The impression you leave on people can have that sort of effect.

Though don't let that discourage you, since you can alleviate this by improving on your posting habits and giving a renewed impression on people, you'll find yourself get answers you seek more easily and often if you manage that.

Hail Satan!

Well I don't really care if members that doesn't know the awnsers reply me or not. Most of them also speculate.

I need people who know the facts and can correct me if I'm wrong but in a well mannered way not rudely.

What I noticed was if I post something in a way that makes me sound like I know it all and I'm 100 percent sure of it and act like its a fact. Members that are not advanced are quick to put me in my place lol.

Then if I post legit things and ask important questions there is no reply as you can see with some of my questions.

Your advise is good and I know where I can fix some of the things you pointed out. Thank you

I can relate to this in some way, yet not everyone here shares the same interests as (like you said) we are all on our individual paths. Don't take a lack of feedback too seriously... I've had posts that went completely unanswered which in my mind isn't the end of the world because the information is always out there to be found.

I'm probably one of the biggest conspiracy theorists here, constantly trying to understand how the enemy has effected and changed basically everything in our world. I appreciate any others who share their views and honestly wish for more threads like yours to appear.

In terms of mining, I'd say that humans mine far more than what is used or needed by modern society. This is based on my own theory/understanding and it likely isn't shared by everyone on these forms.

Take for instance the 'flat earth' theory. This is something I neither believe nor disbelieve, yet some people here are adamant believers in it. There is nothing wrong with having a difference in opinion here because it signifies individual growth. If we all believed the same things we would collectively be in a place of stagnation, which is far worse.

The biggest thing I find is that the world runs on the fear of the unknown. People avoid this through biases and cognitive dissonance, which leads to division. People need to have an open mind. It's like David Icke once said: "Consider everything, believe nothing".

The big picture here is that the world is a giant energy-harvesting farm. The one thing that has helped me the most with this is viewing everything as a game and not taking anything too seriously. You're on the right path with your truth-seeking. Knowledge is a part of Satanism so never feel deterred from sharing your experiences on this journey.
I think the most important thing of all is to have fun! Don't let these things overwhelm your emotions and become fixations or obsessions. That's my opinion anyway based on my own personal experience.

sublimestatanist said:

I can relate to this in some way, yet not everyone here shares the same interests as (like you said) we are all on our individual paths. Don't take a lack of feedback too seriously... I've had posts that went completely unanswered which in my mind isn't the end of the world because the information is always out there to be found.

I'm probably one of the biggest conspiracy theorists here, constantly trying to understand how the enemy has effected and changed basically everything in our world. I appreciate any others who share their views and honestly wish for more threads like yours to appear.

In terms of mining, I'd say that humans mine far more than what is used or needed by modern society. This is based on my own theory/understanding and it likely isn't shared by everyone on these forms.

Take for instance the 'flat earth' theory. This is something I neither believe nor disbelieve, yet some people here are adamant believers in it. There is nothing wrong with having a difference in opinion here because it signifies individual growth. If we all believed the same things we would collectively be in a place of stagnation, which is far worse.

The biggest thing I find is that the world runs on the fear of the unknown. People avoid this through biases and cognitive dissonance, which leads to division. People need to have an open mind. It's like David Icke once said: "Consider everything, believe nothing".

The big picture here is that the world is a giant energy-harvesting farm. The one thing that has helped me the most with this is viewing everything as a game and not taking anything too seriously. You're on the right path with your truth-seeking. Knowledge is a part of Satanism so never feel deterred from sharing your experiences on this journey.
I think the most important thing of all is to have fun! Don't let these things overwhelm your emotions and become fixations or obsessions. That's my opinion anyway based on my own personal experience.

Thanks for your reply

I think you make too many topics. You make such an enormous amount of topics, and most of them have nothing to do with Satanism at all. Just random things you are thinking about. I am not saying that the things you said are wrong, and I have not read too much details from them. But it looks like just reposting random articles that you find that you think are interesting, but they have no relation to Satanism. I think it would be fine if you had one single topic to put all of these posts in, but that is a very different thing than flooding the forum with a thousand irrelevant topics.

I think it is a serious problem the number of topics on this website that are basically about nothing, or at least nothing related to Satanism. This forums is meant to help people with Satanism, and it seems like only a small number of topics are about this anymore. If you want your own personal blog to share all kinds of science articles, I think it would be best for everybody for you to make your own blog seperate from here. Or join a different forum that is actually related to those things. Or at least keep all of those inside of just one topic called something like "interesting science articles."

I recommend somebody to check out this website. And they see 99% of the topics are just you talking about random nonsense. Are they going to find any reason to stay here, or are they going to leave and never come back because it makes it look like Satan's entire forum is just about random nonsense? And I know that 99% is an exaggerated number, but it's to show you the idea. And by random nonsense, I am not saying that any of the things you share are not true. Maybe they all are true, but I'm just saying this is not the place for it and it has nothing to do with us.

I actually believe this is an extremely serious thing. The watering down of Satan's knowledge and Satan's help by mixing in an enormous quantity of irrelevant things. It makes the whole website have a feeling of being less important, less valuable, less serious, less special. People come here and it looks like a bullshit personal blog about random unrelated things, it does not educate anymore in the way that it used to. Every one of what seems like hundreds of topics from you, and also from some other people, all of it takes the focus away from what we are about. It looks childish and unorganized.

It used to be that the only thing we had here was Important Articles from High Priest, and people helping each other. I understand he is too busy to write too many articles anymore, and that some of the people who used to write those important articles are now gone. But it should remain that what this place is founded on is to help Satanists with Satanism related situations, and Important Articles to educate on how the soul works. Anything unrelated, even if it is not untrue, it doesn't belong here just because it is unrelated and it waters down and buries the actual important things that are the purpose of this place.

Look at the topics on the New page. Count how many are Important Articles from High Priest, count how many are people helping each other with direct Satanism related information, and how many are just bullshit. And I have seen many times where it seems like 100% of the topics are just bullshit, and not Satanist related at all. A new person comes here and this is supposed to be Satan's place of education, but instead they see nothing related to Satanism. They see no Important Articles, no soul information, no helpful things. They just see children arguing about nothing. Do you think they are ever going to look here again, or they are just going to leave and never come back with their conclusion that this place is bullshit and has nothing but nonsense. Because they have seen nothing important after the important things are buried.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wonder what you think about what I wrote here. I know anybody is allowed to write anything that doesn't break the rules, but I am feeling very strongly about what I wrote. And it is sad to see it.

The forums are for free conversation or even leisure and also Spiritual Satanism at the same time. The serious and instructional topics are on both of this forum and the Clergy forum.

One shouldn't be restrained from saying anything as long as it's not against the rules. Not even based on standard. Anything of interest can be posted. People need to communicate.

There's nothing bad about this. If one feels some posts from others aren't to their own standard, they must not read them.

Also, good topics are being scouted by people who are appointed to this and will be raised to announcements, make it to the library, and they also rise in the regular forum. Some chit chat therefore doesn't cause anything bad.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I recommend somebody to check out this website. And they see 99% of the topics are just you talking about random nonsense. Are they going to find any reason to stay here, or are they going to leave and never come back because it makes it look like Satan's entire forum is just about random nonsense? And I know that 99% is an exaggerated number, but it's to show you the idea. And by random nonsense, I am not saying that any of the things you share are not true. Maybe they all are true, but I'm just saying this is not the place for it and it has nothing to do with us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wonder what you think about what I wrote here. I know anybody is allowed to write anything that doesn't break the rules, but I am feeling very strongly about what I wrote. And it is sad to see it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The forums are for free conversation or even leisure and also Spiritual Satanism at the same time. The serious and instructional topics are on both of this forum and the Clergy forum.

One shouldn't be restrained from saying anything as long as it's not against the rules. Not even based on standard. Anything of interest can be posted. People need to communicate.

There's nothing bad about this. If one feels some posts from others aren't to their own standard, they must not read them.

Also, good topics are being scouted by people who are appointed to this and will be raised to announcements, make it to the library, and they also rise in the regular forum. Some chit chat therefore doesn't cause anything bad.

I know. And I also didn't mean to seem like I'm only talking about One Wire Phenomenon because I was really talking about a lot of people. And I think there is a lot of good things that he posts. I was especially talking about all the arguing that happens and I regret participating with some of that.

I'm happy that more important topics will be promoted now. I think there is no problem for the people who are already here, but mostly what bothered me about what I said is for the new people who see the website for the first time and they won't notice the valuable things. I'm worried they won't see anything important and will just leave.

I think you make too many topics. You make such an enormous amount of topics, and most of them have nothing to do with Satanism at all. Just random things you are thinking about. I am not saying that the things you said are wrong, and I have not read too much details from them. But it looks like just reposting random articles that you find that you think are interesting, but they have no relation to Satanism. I think it would be fine if you had one single topic to put all of these posts in, but that is a very different thing than flooding the forum with a thousand irrelevant topics.

I think it is a serious problem the number of topics on this website that are basically about nothing, or at least nothing related to Satanism. This forums is meant to help people with Satanism, and it seems like only a small number of topics are about this anymore. If you want your own personal blog to share all kinds of science articles, I think it would be best for everybody for you to make your own blog seperate from here. Or join a different forum that is actually related to those things. Or at least keep all of those inside of just one topic called something like "interesting science articles."

I actually believe this is an extremely serious thing. The watering down of Satan's knowledge and Satan's help by mixing in an enormous quantity of irrelevant things. It makes the whole website have a feeling of being less important, less valuable, less serious, less special. People come here and it looks like a bullshit personal blog about random unrelated things, it does not educate anymore in the way that it used to. Every one of what seems like hundreds of topics from you, and also from some other people, all of it takes the focus away from what we are about. It looks childish and unorganized.

It used to be that the only thing we had here was Important Articles from High Priest, and people helping each other. I understand he is too busy to write too many articles anymore, and that some of the people who used to write those important articles are now gone. But it should remain that what this place is founded on is to help Satanists with Satanism related situations, and Important Articles to educate on how the soul works. Anything unrelated, even if it is not untrue, it doesn't belong here just because it is unrelated and it waters down and buries the actual important things that are the purpose of this place.

Look at the topics on the New page. Count how many are Important Articles from High Priest, count how many are people helping each other with direct Satanism related information, and how many are just bullshit. And I have seen many times where it seems like 100% of the topics are just bullshit, and not Satanist related at all. A new person comes here and this is supposed to be Satan's place of education, but instead they see nothing related to Satanism. They see no Important Articles, no soul information, no helpful things. They just see children arguing about nothing. Do you think they are ever going to look here again, or they are just going to leave and never come back with their conclusion that this place is bullshit and has nothing but nonsense. Because they have seen nothing important after the important things are buried.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What did you write there?

And also I will make one place for me to post. Thanks

I know. And I also didn't mean to seem like I'm only talking about One Wire Phenomenon because I was really talking about a lot of people. And I think there is a lot of good things that he posts. I was especially talking about all the arguing that happens and I regret participating with some of that.

I'm happy that more important topics will be promoted now. I think there is no problem for the people who are already here, but mostly what bothered me about what I said is for the new people who see the website for the first time and they won't notice the valuable things. I'm worried they won't see anything important and will just leave.

I totally understand your view on this and honestly completely share these feelings. People make new topics on some of the most petty and ridiculous shit but since a large part of Satanism is centred on knowledge I'd suggest that new members should seek it. Scanning through the titles of forums that people post is simple laziness and honestly I wouldn't hope for such people to become Satanists, not unless they improve themselves.

Those with some level of intelligence would seek further and read through the comments. This is where our community really shines in my view. You've probably also read through topics where people have a "victim mentality" and attack everyone else. In these situations, 100% of the responses are constructive and sensible.

I'm hard-core OCD and much a perfectionist. I agree that some topics are meaningless, yet we dedicated members outweigh the stupidity by a long shot. My suggestion is don't let it get to you. It gets to me sometimes but I always remind myself that "the good outweighs the bad". Our brains don't think this way since we evolved to seek out negativity/danger as a means of survival. This is why these things affect us so easily. It takes major self-discipline to overcome these thoughts and feelings.

I don't want to go or say anything that would be against JoS like saying ancient gold mines exists but the evidence for this is overwhelming. I just watched a video now and my mind is blown in a way I don't even know where to begin. I feel really superior in my ability to find things. I mean one thing leads me to the next asif it was meant to happen that way and the coincidences that I am experiencing definitely makes me truely on the verge of believing I have a higher purpose that the Gods planned for me. Others may not see it but I can which is scary in a way because i don't want to cause trouble.
I am being careful about this that's why I'm typing it. I could and don't know if I should make up my mind and climb on my own boat and live as my superior self and believe and follow what I truely feel is right within me but this could mean I could become ignorrent. I don't see a reason not to because I try and be humble here but don't get the help that I'm asking.
If I speak about my problems and basically become a weak emotional wreck I get replies and advice and love but if I ask a question relating to knowledge I rarely get anything.
Anyway I was wondering if someone can help me with this. I also have a strong desire to share these things and sometimes cannot wait to post it. Please don't tell me how i must control this desire and not post because that would be against my nature. I noticed its easier for people to be the I know better type and when they in reality don't and their replies or so called advice it a projection of their own weakness and it doesn't help me at all. For a good example someone would come along on this post and say "You should rather focus on advancement and bla bla bla this doesn't solve my problem at all people need to remember we are all individual souls and there are different paths set out for us and there is a reason a individual asks a question. There is no right or wrong in this and nobody should try and force their will on another just to sound smart and give a cheap reply and sort of psychologically cause that person to feel they are the ones to blame for their problems I mean the person is already asking a question inorder to find their inner compass
and it's really unprofessional advice and annoying aswell if someone does that to me. It demotivates me completely.
The most important thing for someone who is lost to do is find themselves again. This for me is difficult and the soul knows what it needs therefor it will seek until it finds it.
My souls is seeking something and I'm not sure what it is but it's leading me to things that makes me see things that I feel I was meant to know and now I'm here talking about a problem because I don't know what is the best thing to do. And im unsure if I'm even welcome here because simple important questions are ignored but emotional weakness posts are not WHY?

I don't want to be the guy who makes enemies now at this stage because it will only slow me down for its unnecessary and in a month or two or three or even a year things always change and I see that I was right and get upset usually because nobody would even ever remember or be able to see that it was true or even care what I was saying in this moment that in itself just proves I'm way ahead of my time and this is also partly why I feel superior in a sense of my intuition to things are way beyond most people. Even by saying this triggers something in people who let's their primitive brain take over and usually have this mentality to want to break that person down for just saying this. Don't worry I'm use to it and I won't blame you or me for this it seems that's just how things go te world isn't perfect yet.

Otherwise, I don't think there is a problem with your post overall, as you have described it, the gist and the details can be taken from it. As for not getting much response to your posts, try not to get upset about it. The information and Knowledge you wrote will remain regardless and can be read in hindsight.

Good luck and don't feel that you are not needed. You are needed here, always remember that.

BrightSpace666 said:

Otherwise, I don't think there is a problem with your post overall, as you have described it, the gist and the details can be taken from it. As for not getting much response to your posts, try not to get upset about it. The information and Knowledge you wrote will remain regardless and can be read in hindsight.

Good luck and don't feel that you are not needed. You are needed here, always remember that.

Haha yeah thanks

Im not that worried about my questions not being awnsered anymore. I have my own thread now and as I read the JoS, over time I will get the awnsers. I probably would still ask a lot of questions but it won't matter if I get replies or not. If it's really important I will open a topic about it

BrightSpace666 said:

Haha yeah thanks

Im not that worried about my questions not being awnsered anymore. I have my own thread now and as I read the JoS, over time I will get the awnsers. I probably would still ask a lot of questions but it won't matter if I get replies or not. If it's really important I will open a topic about it

If you have a question about a topic I've already written a post about, feel free to ask there :D (Like my Astral post)

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Haha yeah thanks

If you have a question about a topic I've already written a post about, feel free to ask there :D (Like my Astral post)

Will do

BrightSpace666 said:
Haha yeah thanks

Will do

I will reply and help if I can.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are right, it is a serious matter. I proposed once a solution for this (more specifically, when the 10 years agenda was posted), and that was to `divide` the Joy of Satan 666 subforum into multiple categories. Actually I think now that two are enough. One would be strictly about Spiritual Satanism, including meditations, Demons/Gods, squares, spells, yoga, RTRs etc, and the other one can be about anything else, including science, history, technology, archeology, people sharing their personal problems or seeking help, jew world order, the jews and enemy in general etc.

However the science topics might look as `nonsense` if compared to Spiritual Satanism as they may look like different areas to you, but I think science is pivotal in getting Spiritual Satanism accepted by most people, since it is generally accepted that science is currently the ruling authority over what people know as `knowledge`. If something is `scientifically proved`, people will be more likely to accept it. And here is when Science and Spiritual Satanism must go hand in hand and we have to work on that end as time goes. But indeed is true that most science topics posted on the forum are not neccesarily related to Spiritual Satanism.

I think as said the solution is to create a subforum only for Spirtual Satanism and one for anything else, basically what you labelled as
enormous quantity of irrelevant things.
In this way there will be a dedicated subforum solely to spiritual matters and nothing else. I think this might even become neccesary in the future because the more members join the forums, the more posts are being posted everyday and only one subforum gets overpopulated with topics in a short period of time. I think it is already but is not very serious now. Is like having a huge supermarket but only one pay point is open and tens of people are lining there in the same time, permamently. Still, a topic, say an important one, might end up on the second page in a matter of 1-2 days without many views if comments are not being posted to mantain it on the first page, where most members are reading. I don't think there are many members who go to page 2 to read new or unanswered topics that got there due to huge number of topics being opened in a short period of time.

But here I think is mandatory to appoint some or all the moderators to disprove or move topics that are posted in the wrong subforum, so we can mantain it organized and tidy. Who will want to join the forum for spiritual matters will have a forum only for spiritual matters, and who will want to post about other things, will have a forum only for other things, which I consider still to be important in a forum as people might want to share important things there which are not neccesarily related to Spiritual Satanism. Also I think that is these irrelevant topics the ones that keep many people here. Imagine if members will start having disproved posts because are labeled as irrelevant or useless, do you think they will still remain on the forum on long term? I doubt, even the most known members do involve a lot in discussions not related to spirituality. I don't think we can get rid of these topics and still keep members here but we can separate these topics from the spirituality ones.

We can elaborate more on this if it's ever considered, or if members have other ideas but as I said on the 10 year agenda topic, keeping only one subforum for virtually anything is not going to be feasible on longterm due to increasing number of members posting increasing number of topics in the same place.

I don't want to go or say anything that would be against JoS like saying ancient gold mines exists but the evidence for this is overwhelming.
If ancient gold mines exist, it doesn't automatically mean that jew Sitchin was right and Annunaki created humans to use as slave race for digging gold. I try to find a reason why would an advanced allien race bother to find a way to use genetical engineering to create a new race when they can simply use the advanced technology they already have?
Still you jumped from this topic straight to another one. Though I find something interesting, you first say:
I feel really superior in my ability to find things. I mean one thing leads me to the next asif it was meant to happen that way (...)

Then you say:
And im unsure if I'm even welcome here because simple important questions are ignored but emotional weakness posts are not WHY?

What I mean is, if you think you have a superior intuition and you can easily find things, why would you need other people to answer to your questions? Theoretically you consider you are way more able to find answers to questions, that's what your post suggests. Even the opposite you should be the one to ask other people's questions since you are very good at finding answers, according to your words.

Is just something that I noticed, it might be ttue or not. If you are asking yourself why people aren't answering your questions, my opinion is that they either don't have time to read long posts or maybe any posts because most of the time they are very busy with other work, either don't have the neccesary knowledge to answer these questions and just ignore them. Since many of them topics you post are science related, one needs a sound knowledge into the said domain in order to give a pertinent and useful answer, which most people here don't have, and is not neccesarily a bad thing because most members here do not come from scientific fields, is just the normality of a forum that welcomes people from all areas of life. And this might explain why you are being answered at questions related to `emotional weakness` as you say but not to science posts, because is way more easier to have an opinion about emotions or family or relations or things like this than having a relevant opinion about a scientific matter. So you don't have to blame yourself for not getting answers, eventually you can listen to the advice given by the other members on how to better formulate your questions.

By the way regarding the guardians, if they became `guardians`, i.e, if they have a `higher status` on the forum, it doesn't neccesarily mean that they are expected to have souding knowledge in a specific area, science in this case. I don't think this is a criteria to become a `guardian` so it doesn't mean that they must have answers to such questions which as I said require a lot of study. I also like science and related but I hardly have any time to read the topics posted here and also I don't have a sound knowledge so I am unlikely to post on any of them.

But yes the main point is that is not you the reason why people might not answer to some of your topics so you should stop blaming yourself and definitely you should thinking that you are not welcomed here or similar because is definitely not the case.

and definitely you should thinking that you are not welcomed here or similar because is definitely not the case.
You should stop thinking that you are not welcomed here or similar because is definitely not the case.*

The Alchemist7 said:

I tried to prevent a lot of that overcrowding by making that "Ask Questions Here" topic and it did prevent thousands of topics from being created for just a simple question. And I think it has worked very well, I don't believe that anybody's questions have not gotten answered. Or if something does get missed, then they make a comment that says "What about when I asked this?" and then someone sees it and answers it. Forum would have been buried if all those thousands of things were their own topic.

This is why I think the same kind of thing can be done for these kinds of topics, just put them all in the same place. This is something Fancy Mancy does with his news stories or other things from him, he finds a topic he made before that was similar kind of article then he puts the new post as a comment under the first one. And people do see it and they do read and reply to them so it does work doing it like that.

Or a new subforum like you said for other kinds of things. That can work great. Like how activism and translations were both moved to their own area and that is working very well.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are right, it is a serious matter. I proposed once a solution for this (more specifically, when the 10 years agenda was posted), and that was to `divide` the Joy of Satan 666 subforum into multiple categories. Actually I think now that two are enough. One would be strictly about Spiritual Satanism, including meditations, Demons/Gods, squares, spells, yoga, RTRs etc, and the other one can be about anything else, including science, history, technology, archeology, people sharing their personal problems or seeking help, jew world order, the jews and enemy in general etc.

However the science topics might look as `nonsense` if compared to Spiritual Satanism as they may look like different areas to you, but I think science is pivotal in getting Spiritual Satanism accepted by most people, since it is generally accepted that science is currently the ruling authority over what people know as `knowledge`. If something is `scientifically proved`, people will be more likely to accept it. And here is when Science and Spiritual Satanism must go hand in hand and we have to work on that end as time goes. But indeed is true that most science topics posted on the forum are not neccesarily related to Spiritual Satanism.

I think as said the solution is to create a subforum only for Spirtual Satanism and one for anything else, basically what you labelled as
enormous quantity of irrelevant things.
In this way there will be a dedicated subforum solely to spiritual matters and nothing else. I think this might even become neccesary in the future because the more members join the forums, the more posts are being posted everyday and only one subforum gets overpopulated with topics in a short period of time. I think it is already but is not very serious now. Is like having a huge supermarket but only one pay point is open and tens of people are lining there in the same time, permamently. Still, a topic, say an important one, might end up on the second page in a matter of 1-2 days without many views if comments are not being posted to mantain it on the first page, where most members are reading. I don't think there are many members who go to page 2 to read new or unanswered topics that got there due to huge number of topics being opened in a short period of time.

But here I think is mandatory to appoint some or all the moderators to disprove or move topics that are posted in the wrong subforum, so we can mantain it organized and tidy. Who will want to join the forum for spiritual matters will have a forum only for spiritual matters, and who will want to post about other things, will have a forum only for other things, which I consider still to be important in a forum as people might want to share important things there which are not neccesarily related to Spiritual Satanism. Also I think that is these irrelevant topics the ones that keep many people here. Imagine if members will start having disproved posts because are labeled as irrelevant or useless, do you think they will still remain on the forum on long term? I doubt, even the most known members do involve a lot in discussions not related to spirituality. I don't think we can get rid of these topics and still keep members here but we can separate these topics from the spirituality ones.

We can elaborate more on this if it's ever considered, or if members have other ideas but as I said on the 10 year agenda topic, keeping only one subforum for virtually anything is not going to be feasible on longterm due to increasing number of members posting increasing number of topics in the same place.

I don't want to go or say anything that would be against JoS like saying ancient gold mines exists but the evidence for this is overwhelming.
If ancient gold mines exist, it doesn't automatically mean that jew Sitchin was right and Annunaki created humans to use as slave race for digging gold. I try to find a reason why would an advanced allien race bother to find a way to use genetical engineering to create a new race when they can simply use the advanced technology they already have?
Still you jumped from this topic straight to another one. Though I find something interesting, you first say:
I feel really superior in my ability to find things. I mean one thing leads me to the next asif it was meant to happen that way (...)

Then you say:
And im unsure if I'm even welcome here because simple important questions are ignored but emotional weakness posts are not WHY?

What I mean is, if you think you have a superior intuition and you can easily find things, why would you need other people to answer to your questions? Theoretically you consider you are way more able to find answers to questions, that's what your post suggests. Even the opposite you should be the one to ask other people's questions since you are very good at finding answers, according to your words.

Is just something that I noticed, it might be ttue or not. If you are asking yourself why people aren't answering your questions, my opinion is that they either don't have time to read long posts or maybe any posts because most of the time they are very busy with other work, either don't have the neccesary knowledge to answer these questions and just ignore them. Since many of them topics you post are science related, one needs a sound knowledge into the said domain in order to give a pertinent and useful answer, which most people here don't have, and is not neccesarily a bad thing because most members here do not come from scientific fields, is just the normality of a forum that welcomes people from all areas of life. And this might explain why you are being answered at questions related to `emotional weakness` as you say but not to science posts, because is way more easier to have an opinion about emotions or family or relations or things like this than having a relevant opinion about a scientific matter. So you don't have to blame yourself for not getting answers, eventually you can listen to the advice given by the other members on how to better formulate your questions.

By the way regarding the guardians, if they became `guardians`, i.e, if they have a `higher status` on the forum, it doesn't neccesarily mean that they are expected to have souding knowledge in a specific area, science in this case. I don't think this is a criteria to become a `guardian` so it doesn't mean that they must have answers to such questions which as I said require a lot of study. I also like science and related but I hardly have any time to read the topics posted here and also I don't have a sound knowledge so I am unlikely to post on any of them.

But yes the main point is that is not you the reason why people might not answer to some of your topics so you should stop blaming yourself and definitely you should thinking that you are not welcomed here or similar because is definitely not the case.

I also said this

"Even by saying this triggers something in people who let's their primitive brain take over and usually have this mentality to want to break that person down for just saying this. Don't worry I'm use to it and I won't blame you or me for this it seems that's just how things go te world isn't perfect yet."

I meant what I said and its sometimes the quickest way to ask and get a awnser to a question I need to know. Read below it proves why I thought I'm not welcome here meaning with the things I post for I was not sure because I wasn't getting replies.Two people replied me and helped me and told me how I can improve my posts which proves they really cared. Then there are you guys who won't say anything until someone like Ol spoke up and truthfully awnsered the question I was asking. Now you come along and do exactly what I said would happen because I knew if I say it that way meaning showing that I have confidence in myself and that I think I'm more superior but by acting asif I really am which I am btw because I predicted exactly what I am telling you right now. Lol if you read it again you will see I said intuition in a sense of I find things for myself better than others which if you think clearly about means anybody who is a self thinking SS who seeks truth it obviously better that others.

Let me be honest I don't give a shit about how I write and what I post really because I'm doing nothing wrong even Hp Cobra said so. Im not blaming myself at all does it look like I have improved the way I write and what I post no! It's because I'm not here to be perfect I'm here to learn and be with my family in the Gods and be myself. It's called JOY OF SATAN.

I needed to make sure why I wasn't getting replies to questions about stuff. I don't like to be a problem to people aswell but by telling me posting scientific topics is not relevant to satanism is insane. Satanism strongly supports science and i want to learn about it. I thought too highly of you guys I thought most people knew more than me and I thought knowing more about science and wanting to learn about it would be seen as sacred and I would be supported meaning replied and helped about stuff I don't understand.

That's why I asked this if you saw my other topic about help me write better posts you will see why I wrote it and needed people to tell what I was doing wrong but now thanks to you yes YOU I see that the fault wasn't with me. People think science and spirituality are two different things 😂

I disagree with you about the guardians.They should know.

Anyway hope we are cool I don't want to fight I understand what's going on now..

I tried to prevent a lot of that overcrowding by making that "Ask Questions Here" topic and it did prevent thousands of topics from being created for just a simple question.
Yes indeed that was one of the best ideas in the forums. It is by far the most visited and popular thread in terms of replies and views as far as I know.

That's why I asked this if you saw my other topic about help me write better posts you will see why I wrote it and needed people to tell what I was doing wrong but now thanks to you yes YOU I see that the fault wasn't with me. People think science and spirituality are two different things 😂

Anyway hope we are cool I don't want to fight I understand what's going on now..
This guardian title is not a job where you go for an interview and those with the most knowledge in science or whatever domain has the biggest chances. You think they should have but these are just your personal expectations. Best is to ask HP Cobra on what is the criteria to receive this guardian title. Knowing science could have been a criteria if this was a strictly scientific forum, but is not, is an open forum about many things and members cannot be expected to have certain specific knowledge in order to receive certain benefits. As I said most people here are busy with whatever stuff they are doing so most likely they don't have hours and hours to spend researching about science or related, many of them don't even have time to read and reply to any other threads.

This is not related to the guardians at all but generally speaking as far as expectations go, you should better have no expectations from anybody, my opinion. You will likely get disappointed a lot in this way.

Of course is good to research and have this knowledge but for most people here time doesn't allow for it. You do science research and post it here because you have time you can spend for research, which is very good. To be honest if I was on your place and doing a lot of science research, I would try to find links between spirituality and scientifically evident facts, like scientifically proving how a power word or mantra or rune is manifesting, why the planets govern over the energies that are connected to them on JoS, how energy affects your body physically when you do a given working like for example how is the liver physically affected when you do a healing working on it. That's the kind of connection between science and spirituality where we Spiritual Satanists have to work on, develop, research and spread. This will make Spiritual Satanism a lot more acceptable to the people. Also I would create blogs or websites where I will post all this research if I was to do it. I think this is one of the most important goals we should have as community.

Everyone has their own area of expertise, and some are more like jack of all trades persons. This means that not everyone is specialised in science. Look at Gods as an example.

Funny after spending the past few days reading this thread especially after Voice of Enki's post on the second post.

I'm the same was as O.W.P., I wouldn't be surprised if someone even asks "Is G88 and OWP the same person?". Obviously I'm not, but I have annoyed people with my extensive communication and even contradictory or self-answering posts or even the whole "Statement questions". O.W.P. buries questions and more so as I call it statement questions in his posts. It's like my very first post HP.Cobra replied to me a while later and he said my post was so long and contained so many questions about 18 questions to be exact that everything can be learned or processed reading JoS mainsite or spending some time doing meditation.

I really regret coming on the forums was gonna join the previous ProPHP sometime around late-2016, early-2017 but I learned a few things funny certain key questions where answered and my intuition kicked in with other answers. For example Fire2U(SuttraPuttryan) taught me the finger counting method used in Far East nations.

Unfortunately I disagree with HP.Cobra but agree with him on certain things. For example my lack of proper meditation especially after 2016 when I decided to get serious which is pointless because it's been 2016 and nothing has changed. And in my personal meditation sphere I don't experience anything. And in my intellectual sphere of focusing on JoS mainsite and websites. I think my issue is I want to go deeper. It's akin to a very mortal question that can either be brilliantly ignorant or brilliantly brilliant.

If Satan is a God who is the leader of the Gods, then what is above Gods in rank? Is there such a thing as above God? As you can see it can be an annoying question either it's very xtian or potentially a question that a being of higher power pondered and said "It's akin to our technological evolution, we place the scenarios and data, spiritually and physically and we evaluate it'll take many tens of thousands of years before this evolution occurrence but in the meantime we gotta live our lives and evolve ourselves overtime to this new technological breakthrough.

Notice how the question is very xtianistic.

My best guess is either O.W.P. like me has a imbalance and limitation of the air element i.e. social construction. Or his air element is so high or higher than other elements that in essence it does the opposite. In his lack of air he communicates highly, in his extensive air element he communicates highly.

Another possibility is O.W.P. has certain intuitive traits and he is overly relying on intuition OR his intuition is overly active and is providing deep sensing but in his ignorance he psyches himself out by over-relying on logical process.

In other words I don't know about O.W.P.'s spiritual progression if he is like me maybe he tried the whole spiritual game and it wasn't his property. Maybe like S.W.G.(Southern White Gentile) even though he left and last time he posted was sometime last year in 2021. Sheer fact is he eventually realized spirituality isn't for him and stayed cause of NS and probably Meme warfare thread and it's anti- propaganda.

Sheer fact is I think the issue I and others can pinpoint on O.W.P. which affects me just as well. Is the use or over use of intuition, perhaps deep or deeper internalization, perhaps even a lack or lack thereoff externalizing, which is also a problem. And finally a lack of somehow Ambiternalizing. In other words in my case I extreme internalizing, overly rely on intuition, and have such a basic limited grasp of logic and mostly a feelings/psychic(sense not literal) and am mostly pushing the logical factor.

That in my act of being proper and logical it shows that in reality I'm just talking out my ass and trying to perhaps cover illogically with logically what I should have experienced spiritually. For example except a few moments of thought pausing/suspension. Other than being mindful/void for extended periods of time is far beyond my skills. I'm a thinker I think and think and over think and process and over process. IF anything I'm the opposite of spiritual the opposite of the Asiatic meditation statues.

IF anything I can even see some people mention I and O.W.P. to be Xtian-Satanist. We are not Xtians but in our World we've acclimated to such a degree the contemplation of spirituality that in essence we are Philosphers without spirituality. Like a person who posted recently their father a huge xtian dupe, said he thinks his wife got cursed and that is why she is fat and terrible and having issues in her life.

The question needs to be asked suspiciously as a paranoia or as a byproduct question it makes sense. But in direct cut the fat leave the meat situation. How does that person i.e. the father know his wife got cursed? What says or tells him or how does he divine or sense such situation?

This is one of the reasons why I think O.W.P. might be gestating such information. Inasmuch he might see a post of a person who says this, this, and that and is so delusional and crazy that when probed further they collapse and just say I thought of it or sensed a feeling and it manifested thoughts. While someone like NakedPluto or HP.Cobra or Lydia or whatever give out rational, probing intellectual statements and questions and we go interesting.

In simplest terms I, as many have known. And maybe O.W.P. but I could be wrong. Simply wish to be like everyone else have spiritual phenomenas but a lacking in qualities makes us xtian-Satanist. In other words not Xtians but people who believe for the sake of belief or for the lack of proper information and are like well I'm in a group of like minded people might as well continue.

Like Stewie said to Brian in Family Guy "This is Yoga it's what smart people do who don't like mainstream religions".

At the end of the day I wish to prove spiritual but the entire World and everyone around says no or yeah right that's just what people said to sound fancy and high level and be though provoking.

Like the historian said "The more I study history and religion, the more I realized man worshiped himself".

In other words the overuse and over-promotion of logic has harmed me and while it's not wrong to be logical there needs to be balance. Like Hp.Cobra's reply on Pride vs Arrogance. Not superfluous but not underactive, just right Goldilocks state.

If I'm wrong about O.W.P. and it's not correct I apologize but that is my personal regard towards this person. I'm just applying my own feelings and thoughts on the situation.

Henu the Great said:
Everyone has their own area of expertise, and some are more like jack of all trades persons. This means that not everyone is specialised in science. Look at Gods as an example.

https://youtu.be/cg_r7lwf9WE

Gear88 said:
Funny after spending the past few days reading this thread especially after Voice of Enki's post on the second post.

I'm the same was as O.W.P., I wouldn't be surprised if someone even asks "Is G88 and OWP the same person?". Obviously I'm not, but I have annoyed people with my extensive communication and even contradictory or self-answering posts or even the whole "Statement questions". O.W.P. buries questions and more so as I call it statement questions in his posts. It's like my very first post HP.Cobra replied to me a while later and he said my post was so long and contained so many questions about 18 questions to be exact that everything can be learned or processed reading JoS mainsite or spending some time doing meditation.

I really regret coming on the forums was gonna join the previous ProPHP sometime around late-2016, early-2017 but I learned a few things funny certain key questions where answered and my intuition kicked in with other answers. For example Fire2U(SuttraPuttryan) taught me the finger counting method used in Far East nations.

Unfortunately I disagree with HP.Cobra but agree with him on certain things. For example my lack of proper meditation especially after 2016 when I decided to get serious which is pointless because it's been 2016 and nothing has changed. And in my personal meditation sphere I don't experience anything. And in my intellectual sphere of focusing on JoS mainsite and websites. I think my issue is I want to go deeper. It's akin to a very mortal question that can either be brilliantly ignorant or brilliantly brilliant.

If Satan is a God who is the leader of the Gods, then what is above Gods in rank? Is there such a thing as above God? As you can see it can be an annoying question either it's very xtian or potentially a question that a being of higher power pondered and said "It's akin to our technological evolution, we place the scenarios and data, spiritually and physically and we evaluate it'll take many tens of thousands of years before this evolution occurrence but in the meantime we gotta live our lives and evolve ourselves overtime to this new technological breakthrough.

Notice how the question is very xtianistic.

My best guess is either O.W.P. like me has a imbalance and limitation of the air element i.e. social construction. Or his air element is so high or higher than other elements that in essence it does the opposite. In his lack of air he communicates highly, in his extensive air element he communicates highly.

Another possibility is O.W.P. has certain intuitive traits and he is overly relying on intuition OR his intuition is overly active and is providing deep sensing but in his ignorance he psyches himself out by over-relying on logical process.

In other words I don't know about O.W.P.'s spiritual progression if he is like me maybe he tried the whole spiritual game and it wasn't his property. Maybe like S.W.G.(Southern White Gentile) even though he left and last time he posted was sometime last year in 2021. Sheer fact is he eventually realized spirituality isn't for him and stayed cause of NS and probably Meme warfare thread and it's anti- propaganda.

Sheer fact is I think the issue I and others can pinpoint on O.W.P. which affects me just as well. Is the use or over use of intuition, perhaps deep or deeper internalization, perhaps even a lack or lack thereoff externalizing, which is also a problem. And finally a lack of somehow Ambiternalizing. In other words in my case I extreme internalizing, overly rely on intuition, and have such a basic limited grasp of logic and mostly a feelings/psychic(sense not literal) and am mostly pushing the logical factor.

That in my act of being proper and logical it shows that in reality I'm just talking out my ass and trying to perhaps cover illogically with logically what I should have experienced spiritually. For example except a few moments of thought pausing/suspension. Other than being mindful/void for extended periods of time is far beyond my skills. I'm a thinker I think and think and over think and process and over process. IF anything I'm the opposite of spiritual the opposite of the Asiatic meditation statues.

IF anything I can even see some people mention I and O.W.P. to be Xtian-Satanist. We are not Xtians but in our World we've acclimated to such a degree the contemplation of spirituality that in essence we are Philosphers without spirituality. Like a person who posted recently their father a huge xtian dupe, said he thinks his wife got cursed and that is why she is fat and terrible and having issues in her life.

The question needs to be asked suspiciously as a paranoia or as a byproduct question it makes sense. But in direct cut the fat leave the meat situation. How does that person i.e. the father know his wife got cursed? What says or tells him or how does he divine or sense such situation?

This is one of the reasons why I think O.W.P. might be gestating such information. Inasmuch he might see a post of a person who says this, this, and that and is so delusional and crazy that when probed further they collapse and just say I thought of it or sensed a feeling and it manifested thoughts. While someone like NakedPluto or HP.Cobra or Lydia or whatever give out rational, probing intellectual statements and questions and we go interesting.

In simplest terms I, as many have known. And maybe O.W.P. but I could be wrong. Simply wish to be like everyone else have spiritual phenomenas but a lacking in qualities makes us xtian-Satanist. In other words not Xtians but people who believe for the sake of belief or for the lack of proper information and are like well I'm in a group of like minded people might as well continue.

Like Stewie said to Brian in Family Guy "This is Yoga it's what smart people do who don't like mainstream religions".

At the end of the day I wish to prove spiritual but the entire World and everyone around says no or yeah right that's just what people said to sound fancy and high level and be though provoking.

Like the historian said "The more I study history and religion, the more I realized man worshiped himself".

In other words the overuse and over-promotion of logic has harmed me and while it's not wrong to be logical there needs to be balance. Like Hp.Cobra's reply on Pride vs Arrogance. Not superfluous but not underactive, just right Goldilocks state.

If I'm wrong about O.W.P. and it's not correct I apologize but that is my personal regard towards this person. I'm just applying my own feelings and thoughts on the situation.

The thing for me is I need to understand something on a deeper level this breaks barriers of my mind and the more I know the more clear the water becomes for example I only read the JoS about advanced technology and I thought I understood it but in reality didn't understand nothing. When I found out about radiant energy by accident I had no idea what it was and this forced me to do research on my own. I only then started to find things slowly but surely. And until recently a massive barrier broke down in my mind. I can atleast without any doubt see how all these electromagnetic waves has effects on living things. And yeah I was mostly right about stuff. Some people here told me otherwise and it took me a long time to come to this. With these sciences I mean with actual experiments one can learn a lot. For example if you learn about electricity you can apply what you know to the human nervous system and brain. This to me is what it means to be spiritual learning about natures laws until one knows enough to consciously be able to make the right decisions with knowledge and understanding about whatever the persons problems may be then fixing them accordingly like for example a astral parasite. I cannot fix this if I don't know with what I am dealing with exactly.
I also enjoy sharing and gets me excited about it. Im not a Xian statanist at all. Im just me I don't need to act like I'm somebody else to be a Satanist.

For more feedback, I agree with Voice of Enki's advice to you.

I'll be honest, I rarely ever read your posts. Not because I don't like you or anything, so don't take it personally. It's just that if I am short on time, I need to get straight to the point of a post to give a reply, and I can't read a bunch of topics in short time. I've tried reading some of yours to see if they needed any sort of reply, and I usually could not get to any point. You loop around a lot and answer yourself, and don't form clear questions in a clear part of your post.

Perhaps you could format your posts with a "tl;dr". Ask your questions at the top, then make some spaces and then write all you want to, as much as you want. That way you get your questions asked, and you have expressed yourself how you want to :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=320070 time=1643355087 user_id=57]

For more feedback, I agree with Voice of Enki's advice to you.

I'll be honest, I rarely ever read your posts. Not because I don't like you or anything, so don't take it personally. It's just that if I am short on time, I need to get straight to the point of a post to give a reply, and I can't read a bunch of topics in short time. I've tried reading some of yours to see if they needed any sort of reply, and I usually could not get to any point. You loop around a lot and answer yourself, and don't form clear questions in a clear part of your post.

Perhaps you could format your posts with a "tl;dr". Ask your questions at the top, then make some spaces and then write all you want to, as much as you want. That way you get your questions asked, and you have expressed yourself how you want to :)

I don't need you to reply thank you Lydia. You can reply me if you feel you want to. If you read this thread completely you will see I already found what I needed to see. I keep in my own thread if I decide to post a new topic because I see it does indeed bother a few people here. That's fine with me.

Gear88 said:
You said youself when we had the discussion that you have a chaotic mind and cannot focus on your meditations, I wonder why you haven't worked on that since you already knew where the problem is.

...intuitive thinking...

I think that is the main point your intuitive. You know what advanced technology is but have no concept or point of reference but are not fearful.

Imagine a tablet in the past everyone is freaked out going berserk the window is speaking, the window is moving paintings etc.etc. your like this is familiar to me. So everyone else is freaking out and you point of reference would be is this movable print. It prints I see text but it seems weird.

Finally someone tells you it's an advanced form of a tablet like a clay tablet but much better with movable print that can be moved or removed without wasting paper or painting it on paper and it has nothing to do with paper. Imagine your books on here, imagine a World inside this World being propagated by this item.

In essence your frame of reference is more limited than me as I posses an astrological chart aspect that understands complex things. For example a number of years ago I read of a person who was going through a mushroom trip and funny enough the whole time is I don't know why this person says he doesn't understand. I'm reading the whole thing and basically using my imagination and nothing what he says is beyond my comprehension. Unfortunately many drug users are kinda like new agers they believe an image or some effect is beyond comprehension or so beyond reason that it is a sign that the heavens have aligned. For example a new ager believing seeing a third eye effect from meditation is something special. It's a sign and should be considered advancement but it's not special, special would be seeing x-ray vision and seeing through your hands for a few seconds as you develop the siddhi to the siddhis of the command center system.

I think in all my years of deep thinking and just living in my mind. Nothing surprises me I'm like yeah whatever. Like the yellow guy from Smiling Friends, I've seen worse on the internet.

The Alchemist7 said:
You said youself when we had the discussion that you have a chaotic mind and cannot focus on your meditations, I wonder why you haven't worked on that since you already knew where the problem is.

Because it doesn't interest me nor do I want to. What is the point I try it out nothing works. I'm not gonna waste my time doing non-sense that doesn't work. I'm just a thinker if my mind thinks chaotically or goes crazy well then what can I do it's already formulated to be that way ever since growing up. Probably one of the reasons why I stopped answering questions in school. So I don't embarrass the other people I kept my mouth shut. Funny the few times they picked me on random I just answer right away and everyone is like how does he know that.

It's basically like Lydia said recently I invent stimuli just for the sake of existing. For the sake of feeling something I just am like this. And she is correct for most people. For me because life sucks I just exist in this state. Every attempt at mindfulness or relaxing or whatever. Is moot, I truly hate relaxing, every time I relax it's a chaotic bullshit. Ugh living in this piece of shit world with this piece of shit mind and having this piece of shit existence. It's tiring I usually just spend most of my time hours on end walking and thinking and just processing doing whatever. Never liked relaxing, never liked calming down, just pointless en-devours.

So why don't I train that. Because you can't control the mind and train something that is already like that. If I was I'd probably realize life is so pointless that I'd do like that women and spend 12 hours of her day mindfulness and just breaking down after doing for a very long time from overly spiritualizing herself and not engaging in life. Even though I'd probably take it to the extreme. To me I can think it, if I can think it I already did it so why do I need to do it. Like the old saying goes I guess some people only live to vicariously live. What can I say I only live to think and vicariously live.

Like the old spiritual saying some people are so dominated by the physical they believe that is the only thing. Well how are you gonna make them believe in the spiritual realm if that is reality for them. Same for me, the difference is I just go to the extreme not just extreme but with jupiter as well aggrandizing the extreme. I'm dominated by the physical and especially by my mind. It's why I'm such a deep thinker even if people might believe I talk about my ass and am just a shallow thinker with certain buzz words concocting deepness. Either way if I'm like this then obviously the entire point is it's pointless to train especially self-train a person. Why would I want to train at my age and level when I'm so old and such a piece of shit or been turned to such a piece of shit.

That the very act of turning me into this spiritual person is a steel wall. If I was a child and I was brainwashed properly from the beginning I would probably be better. But unfortunately life sucks and there this habit of people in being pieces of shits. Probably one of the reasons I like thinking about killing people and warfare and all that stuff. So for example the few spiritual discussions I had with the dogshit of pieces of shit family I have revolve around wanting to know stuff or wanting to simply understand something for the sake of something. Like the meme on meme forums I'm a xtian and I follow this bible. I'm a xtian and I have a 4%difference following this bible so I'll kill you for being a heretic.

In essence with my family any spiritual talk revolves simply talking and contemplating and knowing for the sake of knowing. In other words eternal or infinite or perpetual or constant or just spiritual communism. I study all these religions and bring everything back to the bible hail shehameforash. Like my stupid father who got the idea in his head that he is jewish and I told him your acting like an evangelical to which he's like hmm maybe they are right a gentile jew that does sound very messianich.

So unfortunately I have to deal from time to time luckily my parents are not annoying. But when you grow up basically living your own life and constructing your own existence it gets annoying that others aren't doing your stuff especially when it comes to Satanic Nazism. No one is what we are it's just me and my friend so in essence we just contemplate stuff talk about stuff and merely act like Xtian-Satanist. My friend dedicated for the sake of dedication if meditation was real or I had actual meditation propagation maybe he'd meditate. But he is dedicated though not active or anything. It was February 2004 and he I told him lent him my black candle and he read the whole site about a week later his family strangely goes to dinner without him they completely ignore him they just leave. And he dedicated, well it's been 18 years and for me 20 years in 2023. And what? What happened? nothing?

So in essence had the SNWO and Satanic Nazism been a prominent part in the World. If I was brainwashed from the beginning to it and taught the ways of science and training to be a God. Maybe it would work but in the end if I personally have to do it without any support and everyone against me. Then I guess it activates my killer instincts and wants me to murder every person I see because it's pointless. It's basically me against the World. Reminds me one time of talking shit to my father and he said this is just like David's son who even tried to kill his father. Your being biblical to me.

And it's like that is what I have to deal with, that is the bullshit I have to deal with on a daily basis. The worthlessness piece of shit existence and life of this pathetic cocksucking world. In essence your saying I have to advance while the entire world collapses in a melange of piss, shit, and vomit.

In essence I'm forced to struggle, suffer, and advance while everything around me is collapsing into pudge. Everyone is eating shit and doing shit and just living for the sake of living along with my own problems from this worthless piece of shit prison.

So I'm in prison suffering watching this piece of shit World from my own locked up goy jail cell. And on top of that I have to some how advance to be a God while my entire civilization is against me and even if no one was against me. Satanic + Nazism = everyone wants to kill you barring some extremists unless those extremist discover your not on the goy train for christ so they kill you.

In essence NS/SS = Triple A, Against All Authority. Like my friend said Black Metal is music that even if only 5 people show up to a concert the band will still play.

So in the end I have to do everything my life and live this pathetic piece of shit World. While everyone and everything is against me. Like my worthless piece of shit life, I do everything alone.

This is why I hate life and always hate living and existing. This is beyond suicide probably one of the reasons I learned from an early age killing is important. Same reason why some people want to do black magic right away.

Even if the question arises how do you know black magic did anything or your powerful enough or maybe insane enough to make the black magick work. Wouldn't it be easier if I handed you an M4 carbine and you dropped into their chest some .22 caliber rounds and drop them?

FancyMancy said:

I hope this helps.

Yes I agree but I wasn't really worried about that because I'm not off mod and I'm just a normal member here who posts and didn't feel it would harm the topic itsself. If people read carefully they will understand why I brought my up my cat and as a add on to that I just mentioned he died. I could of left the four dogs out but I told HP Cobra what happened because the time I spoke to him my Cat was still alive and that's why I added it here. He had internal bleeding and died later that night.I had no money to take him to the vet and they were probably closed aswell. Thank you for the advice Fancy Mancy and yes it's as you say I should make sure what I post next time and be sure it won't cause trouble.

This was what I was trying to tell people I found this now and I think this is what happened to my cat when he wanted to puke only when I created a spark gap. He was perfectly fine afterwards.

"Infrasonic and Ultrasonic Weapons Infrasonic and ultrasonic generators, also called emitters, and VLF modulators, are weaponized devices consisting of a directional antenna dish, which can send acoustic pulses to a general or a specific are. In 1972 France was using infrasonic generators which operated at 7 Hz on its civilian population. And by 1973 the Squawk Box was used by the British Army in Northern Ireland. It was a directional weapon that could target specific individuals by producing audible sound at about 16 kHz, which turned into infrasound at 2 Hz when it coupled with the ears. In the early 1990s Russia had developed a 10 Hz VLF modulator capable of targeting individuals over hundreds of meters, causing pain, nausea, and vomiting. It was adjustable up to lethal levels. Since at least as far back as 1997, the US DOD has had an interest in creating generators in the infrasonic and ultrasonic ranges of 7 Hz and 20-35 kHz, respectively, which can cause these effects. Such a device could also target the brain. These changes in brain frequencies cause changes in brain chemistry, which then influence thoughts and emotions. Furthermore, transmitting directed-energy using an exact frequency and modulation will trigger a precise chemical reaction in the brain, which, in turn will produce a specific emotion in the targeted individual."

Gear88 said:
Because it doesn't interest me nor do I want to. What is the point I try it out nothing works. I'm not gonna waste my time doing non-sense that doesn't work. I'm just a thinker if my mind thinks chaotically or goes crazy well then what can I do it's already formulated to be that way ever since growing up. Probably one of the reasons why I stopped answering questions in school. So I don't embarrass the other people I kept my mouth shut. Funny the few times they picked me on random I just answer right away and everyone is like how does he know that.
Nothing its formulated to be a specific way. Maybe you think life is shit because you have no relevant goal in life. So do something useful with your life that will take most of your time, seek a certain career for example or work for JoS in a way that goes beyond merely writing posts on the forum. I see you have plenty spare time which allows you generally to spend hours over hours writing such long posts so instead fill this time up with something relevant for your future or your career. Also you should not treat meditations as relative practices that you do if you want or not, you should treat meditation as a need. If you can spend probably at least 20-30 minutes to write one long post then surely you can spend 20-30 minutes to do some vizualization exercises, some void and some empowering meditation. But if you don't want to help yourself first and foremost then whatever others say to you is useless. You clearly have seriously twisted views over life in general which can go away by using practices like hynosis or mind programming to subcounsciously change your views. Something similar you might need for meditations as well. But as I said if you have a `lazy personality` so to say and are not willing to take rather simply action to improve yourself then any advice is useless.

FancyMancy said:

I hope this helps.

This was what I was trying to tell people I found this now and I think this is what happened to my cat when he wanted to puke only when I created a spark gap. He was perfectly fine afterwards.

"Infrasonic and Ultrasonic Weapons Infrasonic and ultrasonic generators, also called emitters, and VLF modulators, are weaponized devices consisting of a directional antenna dish, which can send acoustic pulses to a general or a specific are. In 1972 France was using infrasonic generators which operated at 7 Hz on its civilian population. And by 1973 the Squawk Box was used by the British Army in Northern Ireland. It was a directional weapon that could target specific individuals by producing audible sound at about 16 kHz, which turned into infrasound at 2 Hz when it coupled with the ears. In the early 1990s Russia had developed a 10 Hz VLF modulator capable of targeting individuals over hundreds of meters, causing pain, nausea, and vomiting. It was adjustable up to lethal levels. Since at least as far back as 1997, the US DOD has had an interest in creating generators in the infrasonic and ultrasonic ranges of 7 Hz and 20-35 kHz, respectively, which can cause these effects. Such a device could also target the brain. These changes in brain frequencies cause changes in brain chemistry, which then influence thoughts and emotions. Furthermore, transmitting directed-energy using an exact frequency and modulation will trigger a precise chemical reaction in the brain, which, in turn will produce a specific emotion in the targeted individual."

Check "my thread" I posted something interesting if it's going to be approved. Unfortunately I cannot share the audio with the clip but would of been nice to prove to you that this thing does indeed make sound because I know people are probably frowning on me about my cat but I promise it was not done on purpose and my machine does make sound it sounds like a racing car on high reffs.

The Alchemist7 said:
Gear88 said:
Nothing its formulated to be a specific way. Maybe you think life is shit because you have no relevant goal in life. So do something useful with your life that will take most of your time, seek a certain career for example or work for JoS in a way that goes beyond merely writing posts on the forum. I see you have plenty spare time which allows you generally to spend hours over hours writing such long posts so instead fill this time up with something relevant for your future or your career. Also you should not treat meditations as relative practices that you do if you want or not, you should treat meditation as a need. If you can spend probably at least 20-30 minutes to write one long post then surely you can spend 20-30 minutes to do some vizualization exercises, some void and some empowering meditation. But if you don't want to help yourself first and foremost then whatever others say to you is useless. You clearly have seriously twisted views over life in general which can go away by using practices like hynosis or mind programming to subcounsciously change your views. Something similar you might need for meditations as well. But as I said if you have a `lazy personality` so to say and are not willing to take rather simply action to improve yourself then any advice is useless.

Simply no to that.

I don't want to change, why do I want to change only to forget what to change. It reminds me of my friend's statement that therapy(psychologist/therapist) is for normal people who can't handle an alternative mindset.

I don't have any issues yes I have sick and twisted thoughts cool much better than being an NPC. I like thinking this way it's very useful I've surprised people talking about killing and warfare and whatnot. Only to have them return to me and state I don't want to do anything illegal but after having this incident your absolutely correct. Your statement on killing them and mowing them down with a good assault rifle is spot on.

Funny over the years my mindset has been proven time after time after time. I guess when xtians and NPCs are told thou shalt not kill. It's comforting to them until they break down and need to realize you do need to kill, which at this point becomes thou shalt not kill, whom?

Whom indeed told you not to kill you need to kill it's part of life. Like the Egyptians black magick and white magick need to be done. Living and killing is part of life.

Sheer fact is I don't want to do anything you say and I take no advice nor bother to use any advice because it doesn't work. Maybe if I was a normal person and did things maybe it work or I pay attention to it and do research. But I've come to the conclusion life is the most absurd pointless thing ever invented it's horrible it's a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose. Your advice only works for people who don't know the truth or don't bother to learn the truth or simply are NPCs are work off anything.

In other words your advice implies I'm just getting advice for the sake of getting advice for the sake of doing something simply because I'm a robot. I get my advice from myself my retrograde personality answers questions for me. So if anything your giving me advice that I don't want to do because it never worked nor works and isn't gonna serve any purpose.

For example you statee self-hypnosis. Okay if I can't hypnotize myself, nor void, nor mindful, nor trance then how can I perform self-hypnosis. Self-hypnosis implies my mind is a total blank and is inside an altered state and somehow I can change it. Which it won't change. IF anything I bet if I knew how to even do basic stuff it would just grow and change into a bigger beast than it is.

Your basically asking me to do things that never worked for me nor have done anything for me. For example after dedicating at 12 in 2003 I got serious with mediation in 2016. Almost 5 years later and it's basically the same shit since before. Same worthless life, same stupidity, same repetitive bullshit. So what is the point of meditation if even the very basic level of foundation cannot be attained.

IF the Gods are real which I don't know. I'll wait for them to come if in 20 years they can help me out teach me the basics and whatnot cool. If not then I wasted my time and it's like well that is life a worthless piece of shit. Better luck next life I guess in 2230s when Pluto in Scorpio returns I'll be ready in a proper life to do things. If not then as my assessment in my life and in my school days life sucks and is a worthless piece of shit. Like my school days 9 months a year 8-10 hours in school wonderful wasting my life when I could have done better things like playing video games or entertaining myself with TV or maybe even surf the web in the early days and deep dived the internet at a younger age.

But no apparently life is you have to "educated" by stupid shit you don't want to learn or need or has no purpose.

I don't want advice in fact I've never bothered anyone with advice I always answer myself. For example if XYZ happens just kill them or tell them to fuck off. My advice my own personal learning is proper, I've lived my life like this forever and I never taken anyone's advice. Reminds me of all the stupid unsolicited advice my father gave me. All of it just made me scared and sick and tired of life and a proof of "OH so this guy discovered life is a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose and now he is ramrodding his worthless life unto me", so why should I listen. Reminds me one time a number of years ago my father after not talking to me for years of these stupid advice told me unsolicited advice and I told him "it's abnormal to like driving and doing things with a car I hate driving, I hate cars, and I hate this worthless piece of shit life".

To which he immediately stopped said "it's abnormal" you said it best. It's abnormal to like driving and cars especially as you grew up in your teenage years. I replied back STFU you don't know anything about teenage years you worthless piece of shit so fuck off. To which he goes okay I told you stop giving me unsolicited advice no one gives a shit about your worthless piece of shit life. To which he just said I only wish you told me years earlier that you don't want this advice.

And I replied back because of your constant fear mongering and constant attack on my personality due to these stupid advice I couldn't tell you earlier. It's like the shit you put me through it. Abnormal and not wanting to be done by me. Which he replied I thought you needed money and I said who the fuck wants money WTF my life is more valuable than that piece of shit financial capitalist dupe mentality of work and pray and be a christian serf only making money.

Either way at the end of the day I don't take advice nor care for advice. I read add data to my data banks and just process and think. If it's good I keep it if it's bad I attack it. If advice did help what has it done for me? I'm not rich I'm not materialisitc, I'm not advance. Nor do I think anyone on these forums is advance or anything. Reminds me of yahoo forums asking this guy to go to the mall in my area to show me how advance he is. Funny he said he could go but it would take a while for him to drive there.

Never saw the guy nor did any encounter occur. So the question is why should I take advice if it doesn't help. I just read stuff I've been reading the internet for years like my friend just studies and learns stuff. Except wasting time slowly getting to our death. It's done nothing.

It's done nothing like literally everything I study is just for mental curiosity I know the truth I'm one of the few humans to know the truth. So I just keep it to myself and learn from there. Eventually I'll die so why leave anything behind it's just gonna be like all this trash of owning a house or having material possessions or anything. Pointless just pointless stuff if I owned my house and lived in my house it had such spartan possessions even the spartans will complain I'm too minimalist.

So no Alchemist7 I won't take advice because I already know. I just don't wish to do it it's not my job nor priority nor my caring to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back