Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lending a Helping Hand

Jade9779

I recently broke up with my boyfriend because we are growing up and we were drifting apart to begin with. Basically, he's not in the right headspace, not at all, and I'm worried he's going to do something reckless that may endanger his life. He's had problems like this before we met. Is there a way I can find out who his Guardian is to help him? Or just anything, really, to keep him from doing anything?

Charlotte61903 said:
I recently broke up with my boyfriend because we are growing up and we were drifting apart to begin with. Basically, he's not in the right headspace, not at all, and I'm worried he's going to do something reckless that may endanger his life. He's had problems like this before we met. Is there a way I can find out who his Guardian is to help him? Or just anything, really, to keep him from doing anything?
Binding ritual

If he wants to go his own way, there's not much you can do to help him. Is he an SS?

Charlotte61903 said:

Better never date a guy again who has psychological issues. You can always talk to him.

Aquarius said:
If he wants to go his own way, there's not much you can do to help him. Is he an SS?

No, but he is somewhat psychic on a lower level. He's been able to identify events that will happen days later. He can be rather emotionally imbalanced. I believe he was a SS at some point in an earlier life, however he always refused to hear about anything pertaining to which makes me skeptical of that.

He was the first guy I had ever dated and it was fine for almost a year. But he was so reliant on me to make him happy. Maybe it's because of the personality difference that when I wanted to bring up topics I was passionate about, he was less than compliant to carry on the conversation. Race being a big one. He has a tumor along his spinal cord and was going to see if he needed surgery in February, he's had friends but they don't stick around and he says I'm abandoning him.

I have to know: should I feel guilty about this? Should I stay in a relationship when I'm not happy even when big things are going on in his life? I've had advice about our relationship from his parents and my dad and step-mom, his wanted us to stay together and mine wanted us to split. I think it's wrong to stay in a relationship with someone I don't love. Yet, on the other hand, I know he doesn't have many friends and his parents aren't exactly emotionally comforting, and he has suicidal thoughts. He is convinced he is going to die either by his own hands or during the surgery he may or may not get.

It could just be jitters from a first breakup, but I can't help not worrying about him even if I don't want to pursue a relationship with him. It's all very stressful.

Charlotte61903 said:
Aquarius said:

No, but he is somewhat psychic on a lower level. He's been able to identify events that will happen days later. He can be rather emotionally imbalanced. I believe he was a SS at some point in an earlier life, however he always refused to hear about anything pertaining to which makes me skeptical of that.
In that case he probably doesn't have a GD.

Charlotte61903 said:
He was the first guy I had ever dated and it was fine for almost a year. But he was so reliant on me to make him happy. Maybe it's because of the personality difference that when I wanted to bring up topics I was passionate about, he was less than compliant to carry on the conversation. Race being a big one. He has a tumor along his spinal cord and was going to see if he needed surgery in February, he's had friends but they don't stick around and he says I'm abandoning him.

I have to know: should I feel guilty about this? Should I stay in a relationship when I'm not happy even when big things are going on in his life? I've had advice about our relationship from his parents and my dad and step-mom, his wanted us to stay together and mine wanted us to split. I think it's wrong to stay in a relationship with someone I don't love. Yet, on the other hand, I know he doesn't have many friends and his parents aren't exactly emotionally comforting, and he has suicidal thoughts. He is convinced he is going to die either by his own hands or during the surgery he may or may not get.

It could just be jitters from a first breakup, but I can't help not worrying about him even if I don't want to pursue a relationship with him. It's all very stressful.
He IS NOT your responsability, you should not keep the relationship going if you are not happy about it. He is guilt tripping you on staying with him, exploiting your empathy, please do the right thing for your own sake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back