Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The three main nadis help me understand please

One Wire Phenomenon

So a Nadis is a pathway for energy and the three main Nadis are the Ida, Pingala and Sushumna?
And these path ways have colour red black and white or is it the energy that has that colour or was the colours only used to represent the three main different nadis

I found this on a site
On either side of the sushumna nadi, are two other nadis:
Ida: on the left, carries feminine, lunar energy.
Pingala: on the right, carries masculine, solar energy

To help me visualise this I made a gif and I was wondering if someone can tell me if I understand this concept correctly
Here in this gif you see a main electrical flow that is the thick one which will represent the Sushumna and around this you see others that are thinner which would represent the Ida and Pigala. The tube itself would represent the spine
GIF-220122-114843.gif

And this on JoS:
The colors red, white and black are of the three major nadis of the human soul. The Ida is black, the Pingala is red, and the Sushumna is white.

So I'm not sure if it's the colours of the pathways itsself. I visualise them as tubes red and black and the middle main white but that would mean the energy could be other colours like from the base would be red and moving up to orange,yellow,green ect.. Or are these the colours of the chakras vortex tubes but that which can be drawn in could be any colour? Sorry if I completely miss understood this please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

One Wire Phenomenon said:
So a Nadis is a pathway for energy and the three main Nadis are the Ida, Pingala and Sushumna?
And these path ways have colour red black and white or is it the energy that has that colour or was the colours only used to represent the three main different nadis

I found this on a site

To help me visualise this I made a gif and I was wondering if someone can tell me if I understand this concept correctly
Here in this gif you see a main electrical flow that is the thick one which will represent the Sushumna and around this you see others that are thinner which would represent the Ida and Pigala. The tube itself would represent the spine
GIF-220122-114843.gif

And this on JoS:
The colors red, white and black are of the three major nadis of the human soul. The Ida is black, the Pingala is red, and the Sushumna is white.

So I'm not sure if it's the colours of the pathways itsself. I visualise them as tubes red and black and the middle main white but that would mean the energy could be other colours like from the base would be red and moving up to orange,yellow,green ect.. Or are these the colours of the chakras vortex tubes but that which can be drawn in could be any colour? Sorry if I completely miss understood this please correct me if I'm wrong. :)
Nadis are energy channels through which qi flows. The Sumerians used to say that the nadis are the 'cosmic waters of the life force'. There are three main nadis and each one intersects the main chakras. On the JoS website the nadis are best represented ( in the picture with the caduceus ):
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html
The colours of the nadis are white, black and red, by no means blue, green etc. These are the colours of the chakras.

Woden said:

I found this on a site

GIF-220122-114843.gif

And this on JoS:

I have recently posted a topic on the forum on this, "Duality Of The Chakras".

What was this other website you went to, I'm curious? Yes, you are correct; Ida is ruled by Lunar, and Pingala is ruled by Sun. The crown is ruled by Jupiter, 6th chakra is ruled by the Moon, throat chakra by Venus. Ida and Pingala are like a double helix with the Sushumna running up between them. When the kundalini rises they become as one. All this is explained in my PDF.

These are meditations that specifically work on the three nadis. Be carful with the first one, "Expanding The Sushumna", it produces heat:
https://mega.nz/file/fLZ2RLBb#VAANmNvfBxhXkSC5xL_c-oQtBryYv63-zokGI8CT9X4
https://mega.nz/file/DTRWARLL#8CgYAERX-8dXMrZ2_nNgu_F_BLoftR5obAQ28rVNsnk

When the ida and Pingala merge in the brain, they become one, this can happen before the Kundalini. (And it is recommended that this happens before the serpent rises)

NinRick said:
Woden said:

I found this on a site

GIF-220122-114843.gif

And this on JoS:

What was this other website you went to, I'm curious? Yes, you are correct; Ida is ruled by Lunar, and Pingala is ruled by Sun. The crown is ruled by Jupiter, 6th chakra is ruled by the Moon, throat chakra by Venus. Ida and Pingala are like a double helix with the Sushumna running up between them. When the kundalini rises they become as one. All this is explained in my PDF.

These are meditations that specifically work on the three nadis. Be carful with the first one, "Expanding The Sushumna", it produces heat:

When the ida and Pingala merge in the brain, they become one, this can happen before the Kundalini. (And it is recommended that this happens before the serpent rises)

The brain as in the Crown chakra? And this can be accomplished though the twin serpent meditation?

Woden said:
Yes, that's right, I should've made that clear. I might edit the PDF with that. Thanks Ninrick 😊

You are welcome! :)

While you are at it, HP recommended opening the Ida and Pingala all the way through before the serpent rises, as the body/soul will it easier to deal with the serpent and handle it better. (If I remember correctly)

Powerofjustice said:
NinRick said:
Woden said:

The brain as in the Crown chakra? And this can be accomplished though the twin serpent meditation?

Nope, they don’t reach up to the crown. And idk if this meditation will accomplish it. It happened for me without even reading about this meditation.

Ida and pingala definitely need to be merged before the kundalini ascends. Otherwise, the sushumna will not be active and the kundalini will rise through either ida or pingala, which will cause severe issues and nightmarish experiences.

Anything that balances ida and pingala will cause them to merge at some point, because they marry only when they reach a state of full balance. Not a temporary stage but a permanent one. Balancing can be accomplished through alternate nostril breathing and the twin serpent meditation. Balancing all the chakra also helps with this. The Dagaz rune is symbolic of this and can be used to accelerate the process. The Raum meditation helps as well.

Vibrating Satanama in the four pillars also helps (Sa- fire/rear pillar, Ta- earth/front pillar, Na- air/right pillar, Ma- water/left pillar). The A could be vibrated in the middle but I don't recommend it, as the vowel brings out the full power of the consonant (or sibilant in the case of S), so it's best to use that meditation only for the four pillars.

An example of affirmation that could be used is "My ida and pingala are NOW balanced, eternally and completely." You can, of course, add "In a positive and healthy way for me" somewhere, if you want to. Some may want to say "balanced and strengthened", instead of just balanced. Stronger channels can take a stronger flow of energy.

Stormblood said:
Ida and pingala definitely need to be merged before the kundalini ascends. Otherwise, the sushumna will not be active and the kundalini will rise through either ida or pingala, which will cause severe issues and nightmarish experiences.

Anything that balances ida and pingala will cause them to merge at some point, because they marry only when they reach a state of full balance. Not a temporary stage but a permanent one. Balancing can be accomplished through alternate nostril breathing and the twin serpent meditation. Balancing all the chakra also helps with this. The Dagaz rune is symbolic of this and can be used to accelerate the process. The Raum meditation helps as well.

Vibrating Satanama in the four pillars also helps (Sa- fire/rear pillar, Ta- earth/front pillar, Na- air/right pillar, Ma- water/left pillar). The A could be vibrated in the middle but I don't recommend it, as the vowel brings out the full power of the consonant (or sibilant in the case of S), so it's best to use that meditation only for the four pillars.

An example of affirmation that could be used is "My ida and pingala are NOW balanced, eternally and completely." You can, of course, add "In a positive and healthy way for me" somewhere, if you want to. Some may want to say "balanced and strengthened", instead of just balanced. Stronger channels can take a stronger flow of energy.

Sounds like this would hurt a lot. When my ida (or Pingala) opened, between the sacral and the Solar chakra, it got fried a bit.
If the serpent went through there I would have been fked.
The serpent can also go through the spine up, even if your ida and pingala Nadhis are still not open.

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

Sounds like this would hurt a lot. When my ida (or Pingala) opened, between the sacral and the Solar chakra, it got fried a bit.
The serpent can also go through the spine up, even if your ida and pingala Nadhis are still not open.

I would not confuse releases of sexual energy with the actual serpent. The serpent cannot go through a dormant channel (spine = susumna)

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

I would not confuse releases of sexual energy with the actual serpent. The serpent cannot go through a dormant channel (spine = susumna)

I doubt the Shushumna opens only when the Ida and Pingala are opened.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

Also no, the serpent stays, sexual energy not.

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

If you read people like Gopi Krishna (who reached the full kundalini ascension), Patanjali and so on, you'll find many of these things. You can also cross-reference with the Gods and with HP Hooded Cobra, rather than relying on personal perceptions. Those perceptions have led many people astray here, such as Kai Purr and Vovim Baghie.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

If you read people like Gopi Krishna (who reached the full kundalini ascension), Patanjali and so on, you'll find many of these things. You can also cross-reference with the Gods and with HP Hooded Cobra, rather than relying on personal perceptions. Those perceptions have led many people astray here, such as Kai Purr and Vovim Baghie.

How can sexual energy flow up people‘s spine if their ida and pingala are not opened yet?
Because their Shushumna is actually opening up and drawing energy.

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

How can sexual energy flow up people‘s spine if their ida and pingala are not opened yet?

It doesn't flow directly through there. It is a deficit in perception some people may have, and it actually may go through the rear pillar, instead of the central channel. These two channels are often confused because they are very close to one another. The difference is subtle. In the rear pillar, the flow of energy is only upward, just like in the front pillar the flow is only downward. This is the natural path and can only be affected by things like bandhas. The middle pillar can have energy go either way depending on what you are trying to accomplish. For example, manifestation is downward, ascension is upward.

In other situations a state of balance is temporarily created, the central channel becomes temporarily active and the energies flow through. This is not the full kundalini rising, but smaller waves of energy making it through. This can happen many times until the balance becomes permanent and you achieve holistic consciousness. This balancing, the temporary one, is something that would best be done before any magickal working is performed, as that's the way you can tap in all the energies you need perfectly with the pineal gland activating and manifesting the objective of your working. The symbology here is that of the sexual climax, the Dagaz rune.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

It doesn't flow directly through there. It is a deficit in perception some people may have, and it actually may go through the rear pillar, instead of the central channel. These two channels are often confused because they are very close to one another. The difference is subtle. In the rear pillar, the flow of energy is only upward, just like in the front pillar the flow is only downward. This is the natural path and can only be affected by things like bandhas. The middle pillar can have energy go either way depending on what you are trying to accomplish. For example, manifestation is downward, ascension is upward.

In other situations a state of balance is temporarily created, the central channel becomes temporarily active and the energies flow through. This is not the full kundalini rising, but smaller waves of energy making it through. This can happen many times until the balance becomes permanent and you achieve holistic consciousness. This balancing, the temporary one, is something that would best be done before any magickal working is performed, as that's the way you can tap in all the energies you need perfectly with the pineal gland activating and manifesting the objective of your working. The symbology here is that of the sexual climax, the Dagaz rune.

Okay, thank you for making this clear! I learned new things from your explanation, thank you very much! :)

Idk what Bandhas are, but there are things in the soul, after you excite them with meditations, you can make energy flow up the spine or either down the spine, I was not aware of the different channels tho.

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

Okay, thank you for making this clear! I learned new things from your explanation, thank you very much! :)

Idk what Bandhas are, but there are things in the soul, after you excite them with meditations, you can make energy flow up the spine or either down the spine, I was not aware of the different channels tho.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Bandhas.html

It's in the meditation section, under the Information category. You used all of them in some meditations when you opened the soul, if you remember, from the opening of the throat chakra to the opening of the root chakra.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

It's in the meditation section, under the Information category. You used all of them in some meditations when you opened the soul, if you remember, from the opening of the throat chakra to the opening of the root chakra.

I also meant to say that the flow in the front and back channel in the soul is identical to the flow of electrical impulses from the brain in the corresponding parts of the body.

Woden said:

I found this on a site

GIF-220122-114843.gif

And this on JoS:

I tried everything the but it does not want to open is it possible you can copy paste it here for me maybe if you have time just like the most important parts

I tried everything the but it does not want to open is it possible you can copy paste it here for me maybe if you have time just like the most important parts

Those mega links worked fine for me. But it's just copies of pages from the website so I think the website link works easier. It was these 2 pages.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heat_meditation.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Those mega links worked fine for me. But it's just copies of pages from the website so I think the website link works easier. It was these 2 pages.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heat_meditation.html

Thanks. No its my mega app if I open it it goes to google play store not into the app directly to open it.

Stormblood said:

How do I know if Ida and Pingala are merged? And how can the sushumna be dormant If its the main nadi if the body?

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

I remember reading that HPS Maxine said the neck lock bandha was actually not advisable because it prevents the serpent from going up the throat chakra.....what do you think of that? I asked this once before but all i got out of it was that its a safety precaution or something.

Powerofjustice said:
Stormblood said:

How do I know if Ida and Pingala are merged? And how can the sushumna be dormant If its the main nadi if the body?

You will notice it when they merge. Trust me.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

I remember reading that HPS Maxine said the neck lock bandha was actually not advisable because it prevents the serpent from going up the throat chakra.....what do you think of that? I asked this once before but all i got out of it was that its a safety precaution or something.

It depends on what you are doing. If you are meditating on chakras that require you to apply that lock, you apply it. Otherwise, you don't. If you are working on another alchemical process that requires that bandha, you apply it. If you are raising energy from the root to the crown, you don't apply it. You just apply the mula bandha.

Powerofjustice said:
Stormblood said:

I wouldn't worry about that. You will know VERY CLEARLY when you reach that level, as awareness will be developed past a certain point. For now, I would focus on developing masculine and feminine virtues from within your soul. HP HC made a post on masculine virtues. If those two are not sufficiently developed, there's no way your ida and pingala are going to merge, because they will "immature/unripe" for lack of different term. Think about it in terms of growth, not in terms of getting offended like some people will when reading this. It's an objective explanation. It has nothing to do with personal attacks, as I write for a larger audience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back