Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Story of Zeus and Prometheus

sublimestatanist

I revisited this story recently and (with a Satanic perspective) and I now realize how much it relates to Satan and the vile Judeo-Christian god. So basically Promethius brought "fire" to mankind and as a result he was chained to a cliff by Zeus to suffer eternally.

This sounds a lot like the xianist bible! There is definitely something to this story. Satan and the Gods were bound at one time and from my understanding they are now all free.

I'm curious about the Freemasons. The founding fathers (according to Maxine) were Satanists, yet weren't they also Freemasons? All the Satanic imagery really does show that America was meant to be the final refuge for Pagan religion (i.e Satanism). I remember seeing pictures of how monuments in Washington DC from a perfect inverted pentagram (as seen below).
unnamed.jpg

There's also the Statue of Liberty holding "the Torch of Enlightenment" (representing the sun) which was originally a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple to the American Masons in 1884. The statue is also said to symbolize the Egyptian Goddess Isis.

So what's the deal with these Freemasons? Were they originally Satanists before they became corrupted? I know that the Illuminati came from Freemasonry and I suspect that their ideologies are what permeate the upper realms of this organization. They use things like humiliation/demoralization to achieve higher levels of knowledge, which seem to revolve around philosophies such as objectivism (acting for the so-called "greater good") and chaos theory. It's hard to know for sure though because I'm basing this information largely from accounts I've heard from alleged former members. Still, it makes for a perfect system for brainwashing people.

If any of you know more about this please shoot me a message. Thank you so much for your time. :)

Hail Satan!

I need to clarify - through my research. The “Illuminati” was shut down just as quickly as it started by the Freemasons. Adam Weishaupt tried to infiltrate a Masonic lodge and recruit but they caught on and shut it down. Freemasons don’t have a specific deity but each mason takes his own religious beliefs. Freemasonry is a pointless organisation full of Krusty old men - most of the stuff they do in meetings is literal business work like volunteering and charity from someone who I know to be a mason. They do take shit from the bible but nothing is to be taken literally. It’s allegory but pointless. It’s the same as the buffalos.

Freemasons aren’t taking over the world but there are people who hold high positions who are masons.

The grand lodge of England chartered many lodges in Japan because of masonry “going against the grain” in Japanese cultures. Any Japanese lodges are military lodges from American Masons serving or training over in Japan.

Most Japanese identify as atheist or “irreligious” so they can’t be masons.

sublimestatanist said:
I revisited this story recently and (with a Satanic perspective) and I now realize how much it relates to Satan and the vile Judeo-Christian god. So basically Promethius brought "fire" to mankind and as a result he was chained to a cliff by Zeus to suffer eternally.

This sounds a lot like the xianist bible! There is definitely something to this story. Satan and the Gods were bound at one time and from my understanding they are now all free.

I'm curious about the Freemasons. The founding fathers (according to Maxine) were Satanists, yet weren't they also Freemasons? All the Satanic imagery really does show that America was meant to be the final refuge for Pagan religion (i.e Satanism). I remember seeing pictures of how monuments in Washington DC from a perfect inverted pentagram (as seen below).
unnamed.jpg

There's also the Statue of Liberty holding "the Torch of Enlightenment" (representing the sun) which was originally a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple to the American Masons in 1884. The statue is also said to symbolize the Egyptian Goddess Isis.

So what's the deal with these Freemasons? Were they originally Satanists before they became corrupted? I know that the Illuminati came from Freemasonry and I suspect that their ideologies are what permeate the upper realms of this organization. They use things like humiliation/demoralization to achieve higher levels of knowledge, which seem to revolve around philosophies such as objectivism (acting for the so-called "greater good") and chaos theory. It's hard to know for sure though because I'm basing this information largely from accounts I've heard from alleged former members. Still, it makes for a perfect system for brainwashing people.

If any of you know more about this please shoot me a message. Thank you so much for your time. :)

Hail Satan!

DavidBaxter666 said:
I need to clarify - through my research. The “Illuminati” was shut down just as quickly as it started by the Freemasons. Adam Weishaupt tried to infiltrate a Masonic lodge and recruit but they caught on and shut it down. Freemasons don’t have a specific deity but each mason takes his own religious beliefs. Freemasonry is a pointless organisation full of Krusty old men - most of the stuff they do in meetings is literal business work like volunteering and charity from someone who I know to be a mason. They do take shit from the bible but nothing is to be taken literally. It’s allegory but pointless. It’s the same as the buffalos.

Freemasons aren’t taking over the world but there are people who hold high positions who are masons.

The grand lodge of England chartered many lodges in Japan because of masonry “going against the grain” in Japanese cultures. Any Japanese lodges are military lodges from American Masons serving or training over in Japan.

Most Japanese identify as atheist or “irreligious” so they can’t be masons.

This is an interesting thought. I've certainly watched one too many conspiracy theory videos. I have read that they (along with all other secret societies) were outlawed by Charles Theodore (Duke of Bavaria) during the 1780's to 1790's with encouragement offered by the Catholic Church.

In spite of this, many believe they continued to exist and grow. There are some great sermons by HP Mageson666 on this here: https://mega.nz/file/XOpwXLAT#avz0CFZvoHAO4U0cJVDLTW3494n28tQHhiwHJRhCxoI

I will have to re-read them and (hopefully) memorize some of the information. It is very revealing and well written.

The origins of the Illuminati are vague and the earliest historical account of their existence is (like you mentioned) from sects of the Freemasons that Adam Wieishaupt infiltrated.
Still, they derive their teachings from Kabbalah magic stolen and corrupted from Egypt. This is also seen in the higher echelons of the Freemasons, which suggests they could perhaps have taken it over and made it look as though they were destroyed. It could also mean that they were destroyed and that Freemason occult knowledge could predate that of the Illuminati. It's quite the 'chicken and egg' scenario.

This is based on personal speculation. I tend to use the term "Illuminati" very loosely to describe "those in control"; i.e the 12 royal bloodlines/reptilians and all their cohorts. One of these cohorts could be the Catholic Church. The Vatican has occult symbols all over the place, such as the pine cones (pineal). Vatican also means "divining serpent" (derived from Vatis/Diviner and Can/Serpent).

Researcher Wayne Herschel discovered that the Saint Peter's Basilica and Square represent the Orion Constellation, while Castel Sant'Angelo represents the ancient star of the gods (known in Egypt as the Star of Ra).
The obelisks of the Vatican City and Rome are mostly original Egyptian obelisks, just like the ones found in Paris, London and even New York.

The thing though is there are countless theories with little concrete information. That's how occult and secret societies roll. Occult means 'hidden' after all. :lol:

For me, the number of pyramid hand-signs, one-eye symbolism and such all seem to connect to the Illuminati, Freemasons and the occult. There are also many recruitment sites for the Illuminati to date. (Here's the main one: https://illuminatiorder.us/the-age-of-illuminati/ )

I can't say with authority that they exist the way I theorize they do but I'm certain that they exist in some capacity. I know very little about the occult and I'm still learning. It is very interesting though how so many things are related and possibly connected. The interpretations vary yet any writings from HP Maxine on the JoS site are very reliable. She has spent decades researching this stuff. A good way to find certain links to sermons/information is the 'advanced search' function here. It's helped me a lot.

At the end of the day people here are quite unique. Whenever the topic 'conspiracy theory' comes up many various opinions/views follow. Thanks for sharing your perspective. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back