Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deceased soul

Is there any way to command a deceased human spirit to enter in someone else body, cause harm or anything like that?

I don't think most souls are strong enough for that, and if they were they'd be too strong to be commanded.

but commanding gentile souls is kind of cruel and against Satanism, a better approach is to create a thoughtform to do it, which would be easier and better, or just to do it yourself via astral conscious merging.

what you're talking about is abuse to souls of humans, and unless the person ur trying to command is a bad person you shouldn't do it

We don't do stuff like this in SS even if it is possible. This is of the Jewish grimoires not Satanism. Read www.satanisgod.org

Someone.something_ said:
I don't think most souls are strong enough for that, and if they were they'd be too strong to be commanded.

but commanding gentile souls is kind of cruel and against Satanism, a better approach is to create a thoughtform to do it, which would be easier and better, or just to do it yourself via astral conscious merging.

what you're talking about is abuse to souls of humans, and unless the person ur trying to command is a bad person you shouldn't do it

How do I get rid of this revenge feeling even venting visualising the asshole suffering doesn't help.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Someone.something_ said:

How do I get rid of this revenge feeling even venting visualising the asshole suffering doesn't help.

Are you saying person is deceased already. Did you do curses on them? If so their soul likely doesn't even exist anymore. You have to vent it into something else like rtrs or working against the enemy.

slyscorpion said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Someone.something_ said:

Are you saying person is deceased already. Did you do curses on them? If so their soul likely doesn't even exist anymore. You have to vent it into something else like rtrs or working against the enemy.

It also is totally likely if someone is like what you describe they do not have the power to do what you wanted at the beginning even if their spirit is still around more powerful people don't usually act like that.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Someone.something_ said:

just direct all the hatred and anger you have into him. then get stronger so you can curse him, I'm sorry for whatever he's done, you can also ask a God to bring revenge but you have to do something in return (rtr and get stronger)

good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back