Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[HUGE RANT] Why i really really hate evangelicals and how they prevent us to have any kind of resistance.

danewpath

SJXniw9.jpeg

Why Evangelicals are really the worst of the worst kind of xians:
Their stupidity prevent normies to became dissent.
They promote controlled opposition like Fox jews,breitbart,or infowars.
They plague free speech platforms like GAB,preventing any kind of legit resistance against this system.
They fell for the Qanon psyops which give the MSM advantage to discredit any forms of dissent.
They believe that the founding fathers were xians.
They are the biggest Jews enabler and cocksuckers.
They are ultra zionist and put israel and jews above anything else.
And the most important:if it wasn't for them,all jews would be already defeated by now.

danewpath said:

This is a known problem and something that has always been taken into account. With that in mind, continue doing what is expected of you as an SS, and this becomes a non-issue. What I mean is, continue your advancement and warfare; don't get too focused on analyzing the details of a problem when the solution is already known.

We have the means to directly counter them through the RTR's. The current schedule actually directly targets the Gentile supporters of Jews, for example, although the FRTR is useful enough for this.

In regards to your image, if you made this, then I would consider modifying it to make it a bit more readable. I cannot read all the text, and I don't know what to focus on. Instead, I would chop this up into many different memes, which can be used to argue several different points. As it stands, this image would have problems both reaching and then convincing others.

Another distinction that should be made is that of evangelicals and the Patriot demographic, which although may both be Christian, at least the Patriot category fights more against Globalism and Jews, and so they are more useful than detrimental. Through our spiritual efforts, we do not need everyone to be perfect SS candidates. Rather, we will create an energetic situation through which the enemy is attacked by many different groups of people, in ways unique to them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=318068 time=1642809692 user_id=21286]
danewpath said:
In regards to your image, if you made this, then I would consider modifying it to make it a bit more readable. I cannot read all the text, and I don't know what to focus on. Instead, I would chop this up into many different memes, which can be used to argue several different points. As it stands, this image would have problems both reaching and then convincing others.

Another distinction that should be made is that of evangelicals and the Patriot demographic, which although may both be Christian, at least the Patriot category fights more against Globalism and Jews, and so they are more useful than detrimental. Through our spiritual efforts, we do not need everyone to be perfect SS candidates. Rather, we will create an energetic situation through which the enemy is attacked by many different groups of people, in ways unique to them.

1:i didn't made the image, i found it on 4chan, Just right click on it and select view image to make it fullsize

2:
>At least the patriot category fights more agaist globalism and jews
Don't be deluded read this:https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/02/16/trump-supporters-are-george-w-bush-supporters-larping-as-ron-paul-supporters/
What you call "patriots" are the biggest jew enablers and dicksuckers and blame everything on "commies"
while sucking megacorporations, jews and israel dick at the same time and they NEVER attack the jew.
when in reality jews have abandoned communism in favor of neoliberal capitalism to subvert nations
13fJS6W.jpg

szurm0z.jpg

geNx6jp.jpg

cgynnUr.jpg

enx3PPi.png

N7n1qnI.png

uSsW505.jpg

b5z7aB6.png

I like this post a lot I agree with you it is a big issue. I grew up in an Evangelical household my dad literally at one point put up an Israeli flag in the living room with a buybull verse about blessing Israel.

When I talked with them about Marxism one time to see if I could awaken them at all as they claim to be strongly against Marxism (but I really strongly sense with my astral senses they wouldn't fight it much or at all if it tried to be implemented or secretly like it or something) my dad said that the ideas of Marxism on paper are beautiful and based on the Bible but the fact is it doesn't work in reality cause of humans being inherently bad. Then they went on to say that its not the same as xtianity cause they leave Jewsus out of it and there is no saving humanity without jewsus.

I have a beef against a particular group. Focus on the Family cause I believe that is responsible for me having such a miserable feeling in my childhood. My parents ordered books from there and read their site even called them for support sometimes.

I had some people online on the JOS (and possibly a couple other websites I don't remember) target this group because they had a thing on their site where they would give away products free no shipping charge to some that were "in need and had financial difficulties" so I had a bunch of people order stuff trying to make this group waste money. Apparently enough people did this because a couple weeks later they removed that feature and put up a disclaimer that this was because they were targeted by antichristians.

Also the other thing I did. An Evangelical bookstore opened near where my high School was. I printed out hundreds of tiny pieces of paper with some phrase on it (can't remember what it was) and the exposing Christianity site. Went into the store pretended to be looking at stuff and placed these pieces of paper in as many books and magazines and anything else I could. The place was closed within a couple months of that. I do not know if it was something I did or not but that place lasted less than 6 months.

Another time I went on vacation down to Tennessee once with my family when I was younger. They stopped at this Evangelical store it was a much bigger place than the one above. In this store somewhere was a restroom so what I did was I grabbed a bible from one of the display cases there since I had to go took it into the restroom placed it in the toilet and did my business. I laugh thinking about what the people's reactions that saw that must have been 🤣

I really do though get a sick feeling thinking about Evangelicals. I really wish I was never exposed to it. This really is one of the most annoying and poisonous groups there is. Not to mention the energy when I was more astrally open as a kid (thankfully I lost that ability for awhile) it was absolutely horrible and hard to deal with. Fear death and bad energies.

One of my favorite experiences was when I met another person who I believe was a Satanic Soul but didn't have JOS beliefs at the time she was Luciferian (but this was so much better than this xtianity stuff I was surrounded with) I was introduced to her cause she was being angry and aggressive in the church parking lot. I was known as someone who knew how to be understanding and kind so her mom came up to me and had me go outside to diffuse the situation. I talked to her calmly and understanding and we talked about all this stuff. Everyone was suprised what I did worked. That is the problem xtians are not understanding of anyone very judgemental and harsh and pushy. I bet she was never around a kind person before me which is why everyone was super suprised.

We drew a pentagram on the back of the cross in the sanctuary and got the kids to play Spit on the bibles once from the balcony 😂 the game was whoever could spit and land it on a Bible won.

I do not think any of the younger people there liked xtianity. Btw this was a completely different place than where my high school was. Maybe its not common for many young people to go for this crap. Would not be suprised with Pluto in Sagittarius and Scorpio.

Also I was literally raped by a priest when I was barley able to walk.

Ok enough said this is my thoughts.

Breaking free of all this was a bitch a lot because of the energy. Even after I became SS it took a long time to deprogram. I listened to some atheist podcasts critiquing the Bible and went to a support site for people leaving this type of xtianity where they had a place to talk about things. But still years of feeling kind of fearful and xtian like thoughts still.

slyscorpion said:
Breaking free of all this was a bitch a lot because of the energy. Even after I became SS it took a long time to deprogram. I listened to some atheist podcasts critiquing the Bible and went to a support site for people leaving this type of xtianity where they had a place to talk about things. But still years of feeling kind of fearful and xtian like thoughts still.

I get that. I used to evangelize and knowing the Bible in and out, I had pretty interesting persuasions, especially considering it was around the later years before I left that I started dabbling info Sumer/Greek/Hindu mythologies. Only becoming a Satanist, and knowing the Bible in and out, and reading the Jewish agendas they hid in that Bible, I'm surprised evangelicals have the guts to promote rather disgusting crap. They're not even supposed to evangelize because they're not Jews, which if they truly knew "adoption in Christ" really means and how the enemy actually "does" this to a human soul, it's stuff of horror movies.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

I get that. I used to evangelize and knowing the Bible in and out, I had pretty interesting persuasions, especially considering it was around the later years before I left that I started dabbling info Sumer/Greek/Hindu mythologies. Only becoming a Satanist, and knowing the Bible in and out, and reading the Jewish agendas they hid in that Bible, I'm surprised evangelicals have the guts to promote rather disgusting crap. They're not even supposed to evangelize because they're not Jews, which if they truly knew "adoption in Christ" really means and how the enemy actually "does" this to a human soul, it's stuff of horror movies.

What does "adoption of Christ" mean. Can you point me to where that is talked about or let me know? I am not familiar with that one.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

What does "adoption of Christ" mean. Can you point me to where that is talked about or let me know? I am not familiar with that one.

Supposedly, according to the Bible (in the New Testament I forgot where, but it's in the letters of Paul), after the baptism of waters (stolen by the Egyptians and the concept of bioelectricity running all over your body like a strong rush of water, like a waterfall (another reason why Aquarius is an air sign, and not water), that thoughtform supposedly adopts you as its own, even if you're not a Jew, and basically become a crypto Jew. And that same Bible says that your self (your sense of uniqueness and who you are, which they call it "the flesh") slowly dies as this "Christ" form slowly takes over and "transforms" you into more of itself. That is fucking creepy. So basically, knowing how thoughtforms as large as Jew-sus takes a large amount of psychic power and blood sacrifices (through war and bloodshed that same religion caused and claims to be victims of by Gentile kingdoms that "persecuted" them, when the reverse is true), basically degenerates one's soul. And the fact it takes considerable amount of power to even corrupt a Gentile soul, goes to show 3 things:
1) How powerful a Gentile soul really is
2) The tiny little details that really makes you appreciate the Gods really taking care of you while you become stronger as a soul
3) why empowering your soul and RTRs are extremely important. And I can't stress this one enough.

And the irony is, the Egyptian baptism, which is the rush of bioelectricity running like a waterfall, strong and powerful, allows you to strengthen your bioelectricity to be both a weapon and a shield, especially against thoughtforms who are machine-like. And you know what happens to machines who malfunction or have electric deficiencies. Same with thoughtforms, and Runes. Uranus energy really coming in handy, does it?

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Supposedly, according to the Bible (in the New Testament I forgot where, but it's in the letters of Paul), after the baptism of waters (stolen by the Egyptians and the concept of bioelectricity running all over your body like a strong rush of water, like a waterfall (another reason why Aquarius is an air sign, and not water), that thoughtform supposedly adopts you as its own, even if you're not a Jew, and basically become a crypto Jew. And that same Bible says that your self (your sense of uniqueness and who you are, which they call it "the flesh") slowly dies as this "Christ" form slowly takes over and "transforms" you into more of itself. That is fucking creepy. So basically, knowing how thoughtforms as large as Jew-sus takes a large amount of psychic power and blood sacrifices (through war and bloodshed that same religion caused and claims to be victims of by Gentile kingdoms that "persecuted" them, when the reverse is true), basically degenerates one's soul. And the fact it takes considerable amount of power to even corrupt a Gentile soul, goes to show 3 things:
2) The tiny little details that really makes you appreciate the Gods really taking care of you while you become stronger as a soul
3) why empowering your soul and RTRs are extremely important. And I can't stress this one enough.

And the irony is, the Egyptian baptism, which is the rush of bioelectricity running like a waterfall, strong and powerful, allows you to strengthen your bioelectricity to be both a weapon and a shield, especially against thoughtforms who are machine-like. And you know what happens to machines who malfunction or have electric deficiencies. Same with thoughtforms, and Runes. Uranus energy really coming in handy, does it?

Ok thank you interesting insight.

Also
I just want to add something I saw in the astral just to get your thoughts on what it may mean cause you seem to know more about this stuff.

Ok so there was this person who went to church every Sunday was a strong xtian etc. I went into a meditative State and looked at their soul. Did not completely understand what I saw. There was a lot of green black and gray energy that felt like negative Neptune on the person. Some traditional xtian energy I am familiar with and here is where it gets weird.

I go to look at the person's chakras. They are very tiny kind of blackish but there is like this thing around them with literal Hebrew letters. What is that. It was like around the chakras this was grey colored. I don't remember which letters they were to be honest but it was Hebrew around each chakra. The second chakra near that area there is this void like something missing feels weird like part of the soul is missing. Entire soul is really gross feeling and the word gross is an understatement. I think one or two of the chakras might have been missing here but not sure. The person is gentile I am pretty sure.

Also the person had a strong astral impression of fire and someone being tortured that kept playing over and over like them burning in agony and hell in the xtian sense.

This has manifested in a bunch of physical fires dealing with this person about two house fires and one fire in a car under this person's seat (electrical)

How does stuff like this happen

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Also
I just want to add something I saw in the astral just to get your thoughts on what it may mean cause you seem to know more about this stuff.

Ok so there was this person who went to church every Sunday was a strong xtian etc. I went into a meditative State and looked at their soul. Did not completely understand what I saw. There was a lot of green black and gray energy that felt like negative Neptune on the person. Some traditional xtian energy I am familiar with and here is where it gets weird.

I go to look at the person's chakras. They are very tiny kind of blackish but there is like this thing around them with literal Hebrew letters. What is that. It was like around the chakras this was grey colored. I don't remember which letters they were to be honest but it was Hebrew around each chakra. The second chakra near that area there is this void like something missing feels weird like part of the soul is missing. Entire soul is really gross feeling and the word gross is an understatement. I think one or two of the chakras might have been missing here but not sure. The person is gentile I am pretty sure.

Also the person had a strong astral impression of fire and someone being tortured that kept playing over and over like them burning in agony and hell in the xtian sense.

This has manifested in a bunch of physical fires dealing with this person about two house fires and one fire in a car under this person's seat (electrical)

For that you need to understand the deep knowledge hidden in the Nataraja, and also understand how sacred geometry works from a molecular level. Specifically why are there serpents in the feet and neck of Shiva?

Lord-Nataraja-1.jpg

As you already know, the serpent is your Kundalini, but there are 3 stages of this serpent energy: the physical form, which is vibration and movement (which is where Dancing comes from), which are 2. And then the Serpent around your neck, which the Throat Chakra is ruled by Mercury, symbol of knowledge and intelligence and so is the Serpent, who rose above the Yoni Heart Chakra. And there's a reason why it's called a Yoni Heart Chakra. And the answer is in the anatomy of your sex organs, and why you meditate in a specific position to activate your Kundalini.

61vEzp9-5JL._AC_SL1129_.jpg
looks a lot like these

yoga-lady-lotus-position-silver-gold-5453-1-p.jpeg

A1QbfxuscsL._AC_SY606_.jpg
Hanuman with his chest open.

Also, the pelvic floor image, the Anus resembles the womb.

As for the geometry part, cells and particles dance in geometric patterns. As for Hebrew, the way the Jews constructed their language is based off the Planetary Orbit between Uranus and Jupiter
-NhXOGzIfw5-bA4OCEukmovxMuoCLe4ZGw6TN06xAUo.png

And as you know, the Hebrew language are just pieces of the "6 pointed star" which they have placed blood sacrifice and large amounts of curses on them.

Uranus and Jupiter make this 6 pointed Star and is the origin of the Star of Vishnu.

Uranus as you know, rules technology, electricity, the future and advancement, while Jupiter controls spirituality, good luck and expansion. Pay attention to how the Jews HEAVILY restricted these 2 per the past few thousand years. Technological, scientific and spiritual advancement was an all time low because of the curse they placed on the natural energies of Jupiter and Uranus. Another reason Satan rules Uranus, as it is crucial to reverse the damage Jews caused to planetary energies on a human soul.

Your brain and chakras need light and electricity. And Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, which rules your throat chakra (hence the Serpent on the Nataraja earlier, and why the Moon is in Shiva's head), as Rahu and Ketu, the Nodes, are the head and body of the serpent, and the Moon and Shiva represents the perfected soul and the ascended Kundalini.

I hope this all made sense from a scientific perspective.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Also

For that you need to understand the deep knowledge hidden in the Nataraja, and also understand how sacred geometry works from a molecular level. Specifically why are there serpents in the feet and neck of Shiva?

Lord-Nataraja-1.jpg

As you already know, the serpent is your Kundalini, but there are 3 stages of this serpent energy: the physical form, which is vibration and movement (which is where Dancing comes from), which are 2. And then the Serpent around your neck, which the Throat Chakra is ruled by Mercury, symbol of knowledge and intelligence and so is the Serpent, who rose above the Yoni Heart Chakra. And there's a reason why it's called a Yoni Heart Chakra. And the answer is in the anatomy of your sex organs, and why you meditate in a specific position to activate your Kundalini.

looks a lot like these

As for the geometry part, cells and particles dance in geometric patterns. As for Hebrew, the way the Jews constructed their language is based off the Planetary Orbit between Uranus and Jupiter

And as you know, the Hebrew language are just pieces of the "6 pointed star" which they have placed blood sacrifice and large amounts of curses on them.

Uranus and Jupiter make this 6 pointed Star and is the origin of the Star of Vishnu.

Uranus as you know, rules technology, electricity, the future and advancement, while Jupiter controls spirituality, good luck and expansion. Pay attention to how the Jews HEAVILY restricted these 2 per the past few thousand years. Technological, scientific and spiritual advancement was an all time low because of the curse they placed on the natural energies of Jupiter and Uranus. Another reason Satan rules Uranus, as it is crucial to reverse the damage Jews caused to planetary energies on a human soul.

Your brain and chakras need light and electricity. And Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, which rules your throat chakra (hence the Serpent on the Nataraja earlier, and why the Moon is in Shiva's head), as Rahu and Ketu, the Nodes, are the head and body of the serpent, and the Moon and Shiva represents the perfected soul and the ascended Kundalini.

Ok this is useful info but not at all related to what I was talking about or asking about specifically.
I cannot seem to see the connection at least.

I kind of was asking if this is what you meant by the above and meant by the thoughtforms doing damage to a person (adoption of Christ) or some other Hebrew curses things.

I should have worded what I wanted to know more clear I do see that now though.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Also

Lord-Nataraja-1.jpg

looks a lot like these

Ok this is useful info but not at all related to what I was talking about or asking about specifically.

I kind of was asking if this is what you meant by the above and meant by the thoughtforms doing damage to a person (adoption of Christ) or some other Hebrew curses things.

So long story short, the reason why that religion prohibits sexuality is because their curses needed heavy sexual energy to pull off, and if the victim were to use their sexual energy, their Kundalini energy, especially for RTR, and/or reversing the curse done to the Uranus-Jupiter planetary energies, from a molecular level, the thoughtform that uses that same geometry all sounds, and particles move in nature, and the way Jews programmed and cursed the Uranus-Jupiter energies into the human cells and bioelectricity (which is why you might be able to see Hebrew letters in people's auras and chakras, because it's happening from a molecular level with the natural geometry of particles and bioelectricity in the human soul, which had been programmed against the victim). So that whole adoption crap the Bible be talking about from a scientific perspective, knowing how Reptilians would want to turn Gentiles into crypto Jews, or have their natural biological blueprint and the geometry of the human soul and their cells programmed against them. And this is why thoughts are extremely powerful, and the Reptilians and Jews knew then when designing their Jewsus thoughtform, especially when the victim is programmed by this said thoughtform, and calling it "adoption", even if one isn't a Jew. Which is downright terrifying.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Lord-Nataraja-1.jpg

looks a lot like these

So long story short, the reason why that religion prohibits sexuality is because their curses needed heavy sexual energy to pull off, and if the victim were to use their sexual energy, their Kundalini energy, especially for RTR, and/or reversing the curse done to the Uranus-Jupiter planetary energies, from a molecular level, the thoughtform that uses that same geometry all sounds, and particles move in nature, and the way Jews programmed and cursed the Uranus-Jupiter energies into the human cells and bioelectricity (which is why you might be able to see Hebrew letters in people's auras and chakras, because it's happening from a molecular level with the natural geometry of particles and bioelectricity in the human soul, which had been programmed against the victim). So that whole adoption crap the Bible be talking about from a scientific perspective, knowing how Reptilians would want to turn Gentiles into crypto Jews, or have their natural biological blueprint and the geometry of the human soul and their cells programmed against them. And this is why thoughts are extremely powerful, and the Reptilians and Jews knew then when designing their Jewsus thoughtform, especially when the victim is programmed by this said thoughtform, and calling it "adoption", even if one isn't a Jew. Which is downright terrifying.

Ok understand better now. I already knew Jupiter energy had something to do with this because it and the signs ruled by it tend to deal with religion and it creates this same pushy vibe xtianity does even in people of other beliefs if they have it strong. I didn't know Uranus.

I know Neptune is involved though as well. That is more common knowledge.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok understand better now. I already knew Jupiter energy had something to do with this because it and the signs ruled by it tend to deal with religion and it creates this same pushy vibe xtianity does even in people of other beliefs if they have it strong. I didn't know Uranus.

But Also I was able to tell off the aura of a reptilian when it was attacking me. Uranus energy is most similar to the type of planets they have in their solar system. You can feel planetary energies influencing people too. That I felt off the reptilian.

That might be useful info.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

But Also I was able to tell off the aura of a reptilian when it was attacking me. Uranus energy is most similar to the type of planets they have in their solar system. You can feel planetary energies influencing people too. That I felt off the reptilian.

Yeah, i definitely felt my Mars, Saturn and Uranus energy, though I'm not sure about the other ones. It's like I can pinpoint certain emotions and energies I feel and bits of my personality can be pinpointed to certain planetary energies, which knowing my birth chart helped realize, okay, this is my Mars in action, hence why I act this way right now, oh Mars is in such and such placement, that makes sense. Etc.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah, i definitely felt my Mars, Saturn and Uranus energy, though I'm not sure about the other ones. It's like I can pinpoint certain emotions and energies I feel and bits of my personality can be pinpointed to certain planetary energies, which knowing my birth chart helped realize, okay, this is my Mars in action, hence why I act this way right now, oh Mars is in such and such placement, that makes sense. Etc.

Planetary energies do have a lot to do with the aura chakras and energy systems of living things. This may be why certain species are so messed up. The Jews are "not from here" in relation to this. Not sure how the whole astrology thing would work on them but it must be different. Their energy system chakras and energy mostly originates from somewhere alien to the earth.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Planetary energies do have a lot to do with the aura chakras and energy systems of living things. This may be why certain species are so messed up. The Jews are "not from here" in relation to this. Not sure how the whole astrology thing would work on them but it must be different. Their energy system chakras and energy mostly originates from somewhere alien to the earth.

I say maybe this is why some species are so messed up because think what a star like Algol would do or having a bunch of Chaotic or death energy like planets.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

What I sensed off the reptilian btw were several Uranus like planets a yellowish colored star energy and it felt like deep space. Somewhere really isolated lonely and far away from anything.

That's all I got.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

What I sensed off the reptilian btw were several Uranus like planets a yellowish colored star energy and it felt like deep space. Somewhere really isolated lonely and far away from anything.

That's all I got.

You said the energy of Uranus was familiar to the planets of the Reptilians right? That could very well be the reason why they were able to program the energy of Uranus (and the natural 6 pointed star pattern it and Jupiter make every few decades) against the Gentiles since they are familiar with that kind of energy. It makes sense. The question is, now that this is obvious, I wonder if one day we have an RTR for planetary curses they have done to the planetary energies, especially the transcendental ones or Saturn idk. Because it seems like to me they may have programmed certain planetary energies and cursed them against the Gentiles because they were already familiar with them, and for the ones they couldn't, like say Venus or the Sun, etc. They try to brainwash people into blasphemy.

I don't live in the US, but I'm well aware of the problems that Evangelicals creates in that country. I have seen many of them on the web in the past years and considered them to be very moronic. I mean, Creationist Museum? WTF? Despite not being an American I've also found very annoying how they keep insisting that Washington & other Founding Fathers of USA were xians, despite it has been proved they were Freemasons. Where I live we have Catholics, who, depending on the situation, I tend to despise more than Evangelicals. However, as i can see, Orthodox Xians are the worst of all.

Does christians pratice taqiya like muslims? or something similar?

KSxI9u3.jpeg

(right click on it for full size)

danewpath said:

Does christians pratice taqiya like muslims? or something similar?

KSxI9u3.jpeg

(right click on it for full size)

Yes they do. I have managed to find out what their equivalent of the doctrine of deceit looks like in this post:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63779

Have you seen how rat-faced these "white" evangelicals are? So much for the CIA Mainstream Media narrative.

joel-osteen-21.jpg

us1b818.jpg

hh-1-753x475.jpg

the-margin-televangelist-laughs-off-joe-biden-winning-the-presidential-election-and-its-all-very-uncomfortable.jpg

kennethcopeland2.jpg

62b9ced5a1db2f1f4bae893480af99e5.jpg

ROF_KenCopeland.jpg

evangelicals.jpg

womentrump.jpg

danewpath said:

Have you seen how rat-faced these "white" evangelicals are? So much for the CIA Mainstream Media narrative.

joel-osteen-21.jpg

us1b818.jpg

hh-1-753x475.jpg

the-margin-televangelist-laughs-off-joe-biden-winning-the-presidential-election-and-its-all-very-uncomfortable.jpg

kennethcopeland2.jpg

62b9ced5a1db2f1f4bae893480af99e5.jpg

ROF_KenCopeland.jpg

evangelicals.jpg

womentrump.jpg

The 4th one look like a scary movie jumpscare turning into a zombie ngl

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

That's all I got.

You said the energy of Uranus was familiar to the planets of the Reptilians right? That could very well be the reason why they were able to program the energy of Uranus (and the natural 6 pointed star pattern it and Jupiter make every few decades) against the Gentiles since they are familiar with that kind of energy. It makes sense. The question is, now that this is obvious, I wonder if one day we have an RTR for planetary curses they have done to the planetary energies, especially the transcendental ones or Saturn idk. Because it seems like to me they may have programmed certain planetary energies and cursed them against the Gentiles because they were already familiar with them, and for the ones they couldn't, like say Venus or the Sun, etc. They try to brainwash people into blasphemy.

Maybe Maxine said that was possible in her sermon on the barrier. Maybe to be honest the tetragrammaton add on does this somewhat at least. There is the part "this world and all worlds" but I am not sure. I more think that was dealing with links in the astral between the earth and other reptilian places.

I think at some point this will be done it takes a lot of research I believe. All the planets may be cursed in their influence in some ways to a greater or lesser extent.

One of the letters in the final rtr was totally sun energy. So they have a whole Hebrew letter dedicated to cursing the energies of the sun apparently.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

That's all I got.

Maybe Maxine said that was possible in her sermon on the barrier. Maybe to be honest the tetragrammaton add on does this somewhat at least. There is the part "this world and all worlds" but I am not sure. I more think that was dealing with links in the astral between the earth and other reptilian places.

I think at some point this will be done it takes a lot of research I believe. All the planets may be cursed in their influence in some ways to a greater or lesser extent.

One of the letters in the final rtr was totally sun energy. So they have a whole Hebrew letter dedicated to cursing the energies of the sun apparently.

I definitely believe that the future is looking like we're about to be introduced to new research on how to properly break planetary curses, making the planetary squares even more effective than before, and just knowledge and new meditations/techniques. I'm very excited

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back