Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Human Relationships - How Does CoVid Affect People?

I want to make it clear from the start that this post will not have the same content as my other posts. I apologise in advance if you don't like it. In any case, I've tried this type of content, if you like it, I'm happy to. Again, apologies in advance.

The current CoVid situation has countless consequences for our existence, yet many people fail to realize this. This is exactly why this deliberate state of affairs has developed and is rampant in the world. But if we look at the effect it has on human relationships, we are confronted with the fact that the mentality of many has changed as a result of this virus.

In human relationships, this has been significantly reflected. For example, in the distinction generated by the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. It is also reflected in our everyday relationships. Some people cannot stay together with their partner because they have not been vaccinated, or vice versa. Fighting leads to more fighting, which neither party sees the benefit of.

The people in our lives have or can have an extraordinary influence on us. They do for us, they do against us. Some we love and want to live happily with, and some we do not want to live happily with.

Many of them we don't get along with, or we don't get along with at all. Yet the way we think, or the way we plan, either goes wrong or the other is not interested in us. Some we wouldn't even be in the same room with, we don't like them that much.

Such relationships affect our mind, our well-being, our aura and our soul. Who would want to stay in a messy relationship? Such relationships should be abruptly broken off to avoid future problems. It is for our own good.

Such relationships, if not properly managed or nurtured, end in disaster 95% of the time. Either both parties suffer, or only one. It also depends on which partner dominated the relationship.

This will affect you. Not incidentally, this condition will amplify the thought and the sequence of events that your next relationship will be like this, so lethargy and depression will be a big hug you will regret.

Once you get into this state, it will be very difficult to get out of it. Depression is only good when it is only in the mind, a mere thought. When it happens and manifests itself in reality, then you can regret why you didn't do something.

After such events, usually what you can do is forget. Forget the whole thing. Don't even think about it because it slows you down. While you are forgetting, pay attention to your emotions, because if you don't express them properly, it can cause problems in the future.

Learn how to express your anger. Instead of holding it in for who knows how long, let it out. Suppressing your emotions will have a great effect on your soul, weakening and slowing you down, affecting your mind, not to mention your aura. Proper emotional clearing is necessary and must be done.

In toxic relationships emotions are of great importance. We are often afraid to show our emotions, afraid of what the other person will think if they see us in this state. Worried about who is laughing? Or maybe he doesn't care about your feelings, he only cares about himself?

Many people tend to only care about themselves, whether they are in a relationship or not. Many times the partner doesn't even care about the partner, doesn't realise that they are hurting and hurting, hurting more. Many people enjoy this. These are called "toxic relationships". Which is better left very quickly if you are in one. They can have a very bad effect on you and stay with you for a very long time.

Love for people is a beautiful thing. To love someone selflessly, to trust them with everything, is a wonderful thing. But it can also degenerate into a form where your partner gets tired of this constant love and adoration because they need a break. This then leads to what is called "infatuation", where you want to know everything about your partner at every moment, you want to be there for them all the time, and I could go on and on, these are symptoms of excessive infatuation, which is not healthy for you or your partner.

Once you commit to someone, that relationship needs care, nurturing and attention. Take care of this relationship, try to make the best of it.

Human relationships are being tested to a considerable degree by the current situation and perseverance between couples is needed at this time. Since this shit started it has had a big impact on society, politics and much more. We have to learn to accept that we are in a situation that encourages us to get fed up, but in return we need perseverance.

At the heart of a relationship is trust, love and loyalty. These three are the pillars of relationships. If any of these are missing, or if you feel you can't behave responsibly and take care of your partner, do yourself a favour and stay out of the relationship for a while.

Because if you do, I'm not saying it's 100+, but there's a pretty good chance you'll ruin the deal

Love has a huge price, it has to be earned, and once you have earned it, you will have a wonderful experience.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
Human relationships are being tested to a considerable degree by the current situation and perseverance between couples is needed at this time. Since this shit started it has had a big impact on society, politics and much more.

Interesting. Lots of people are being mentally massacred by the pandemic and I see a good opportunity now to make lots of money in the psychology field. One can befriend some psychologists and make partnerships where you get a commission for each new client that they get.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Human relationships are being tested to a considerable degree by the current situation and perseverance between couples is needed at this time. Since this shit started it has had a big impact on society, politics and much more.

Interesting. Lots of people are being mentally massacred by the pandemic and I see a good opportunity now to make lots of money in the psychology field. One can befriend some psychologists and make partnerships where you get a commission for each new client that they get.

Or start a meditation business, although that takes more effort.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Yes. In the recent past, and I think even in the future, people need to speak out, because this situation is absolutely capable of destroying the human mind and tolerance.

Update to the post

Since the virus is (at least for now) on the wane, it has been replaced by the current war situation. This doesn't inspire much positivity in people either, but we must remember that this whole game against humanity is (even more) about keeping people ignorant.

We also have to take into account that we are the ones who are fighting for the future of humanity in this world today, and that is a great responsibility. People are beginning to wake up, and it is largely thanks to us.

The closures, lockdowns and pandemic have now been replaced by war, and this is further degrading human society. But they have one spring in their step: confusing people. This is the starting point, and from this follows the concepts that can best be expressed by the term decline.

In any case, we must remain strong, we must trust in the Gods and in each other. We are a family who dispel the darkness and bring light in its place. Let us remember to build and strengthen our Protective Aura every day. May the force be with us.

And the bell rang, ringing the bell of Truth, and the ignorant could not understand why certain people were so happy about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back