Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Light Body?

Can someone please explain what the light body is and how it differs from the astral body? Or are they one and the same? How does one go about empowering these two areas of the soul? Would vibrating Surya into the light body be a good way to empower it and what sort of affirmation would one use?

Legendary Creature said:
Can someone please explain what the light body is and how it differs from the astral body? Or are they one and the same? How does one go about empowering these two areas of the soul? Would vibrating Surya into the light body be a good way to empower it and what sort of affirmation would one use?

The light body, astral body, and aura are all different. The aura is the light that radiates outside of the body, the light body is the light that radiates from within, and the astral body is the "ghost" of a person or an astral copy of their physical appearance. The light body is shapeless

I dont know much more about it but i do know that if you dont even know what it is, you shouldnt be meditating on it. As far as I'm aware its advanced and you need to know what youre doing

Its best for now to focus on opening your astral senses, opening your chakras, and intense cleaning so you can be clearly guided to the information youre seeking by your GD when the time is right for you to do these kinds of advanced meditations

Legendary Creature said:

Wild guess the light body is made of light. The astal body is a projection of of self but it's the light body that fills with light when we meditate or project. Almost like a battery but we cannot function on the astral without the astral body therefore both are nesesary. Lol

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Legendary Creature said:

Wild guess the light body is made of light. The astal body is a projection of of self but it's the light body that fills with light when we meditate or project. Almost like a battery but we cannot function on the astral without the astral body therefore both are nesesary. Lol

Or is the astral body all the bodies combined?
What about the etheric body and suble body there are 7 different bodies if I remember correctly.

I read a pdf on JoS that HPHC wrote that explains all this in detail but I cannot remember which one. Does someone remember?

Legendary Creature said:

Or is the astral body all the bodies combined?
What about the etheric body and suble body there are 7 different bodies if I remember correctly.

I read a pdf on JoS that HPHC wrote that explains all this in detail but I cannot remember which one. Does someone remember?

There’s also a rainbow body if I’m not mistaken.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back