Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fiesta contact

Yeye95

First contact

Hello colleagues.

I have been in this world for 5 wonderful months, where I have learned a lot, where I have learned discipline, loyalty, love and commitment, where I have learned an unwavering conviction, but I have also learned to detect attacks, to defend myself and to forge relationships, I have learned trust and how to move at my own pace, this is a world full of peace but also of much commitment to the world.
I want to share something with you so that you can help me

About a month ago, I started to see the number 11 but in a very intense way, in the clock, in the cars, every day. The number 11 is a number of our beloved father satan.
Three days ago about 11 o'clock at night, things move, the TV cable has moved and my computer turns on, sometimes it even turns off, yesterday I was doing the FRTR and my PC turned off.

I must admit it scares me, but every time that happens the sudden thought is that a demon or even a father is contacting me, but how do I get rid of this fear?
how do I establish contact with him?
how do I distinguish if it is someone from father satan?

According to my findings and these coincidences, for me it is.
I can't have privacy in my house since I live with my parents and sleep with my sister. I have not had places alone. Even so it has not been an impediment to progress.

Many thanks to those who respond to this post.
A warm embrace SS

Hail father satan!!!!

Yeye95 said:
First contact

Hello colleagues.

I have been in this world for 5 wonderful months, where I have learned a lot, where I have learned discipline, loyalty, love and commitment, where I have learned an unwavering conviction, but I have also learned to detect attacks, to defend myself and to forge relationships, I have learned trust and how to move at my own pace, this is a world full of peace but also of much commitment to the world.
I want to share something with you so that you can help me

About a month ago, I started to see the number 11 but in a very intense way, in the clock, in the cars, every day. The number 11 is a number of our beloved father satan.
Three days ago about 11 o'clock at night, things move, the TV cable has moved and my computer turns on, sometimes it even turns off, yesterday I was doing the FRTR and my PC turned off.

I must admit it scares me, but every time that happens the sudden thought is that a demon or even a father is contacting me, but how do I get rid of this fear?
how do I establish contact with him?
how do I distinguish if it is someone from father satan?

According to my findings and these coincidences, for me it is.
I can't have privacy in my house since I live with my parents and sleep with my sister. I have not had places alone. Even so it has not been an impediment to progress.

Many thanks to those who respond to this post.
A warm embrace SS

Hail father satan!!!!

Are you dedicated? ->https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Without dedication there is no protection, so one should not participate in warfare.

After RTRs do you do returning curses 1&2? ->https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Where did you read 11 is a number of Satan?

From Jos:
"His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]" https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Yet you deliberately misspell "Father" and "Satan". You seem to know how to form sentences quite well, but "accidentally" "forgot" to spell "Father" and "Satan" properly. No - this is not just gRaMmAr NaZi FancyMancy; others would notice, as well. Why is "PC" more important, to have capitals, than "Father Satan"? The same with this non-capitalisation of "Daemon". Do you watch dr phil or david ike? Notice something here.

Fuchs said:
Actually, I seem to recall - and I think it was HPS Maxine or HPHC who said - that 11 is a number of Satan.

From Jos:
"His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]" https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
There also be this from JoS -

Satan is the most brilliant and powerful of the Gods. He is symbolized by the Water Bearer of the sign of Aquarius, the 11th sign of the Zodiac. Aquarius is the sign of humanity, technology and genius. One of Satan's numbers is 11.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

Perhaps I should just type in lowercase letters. I am referring to the S to you, as well, Fuchs. Well, it annoys me when HPS Maxine mispronounces Satan as Sa'an or Saghan... in the audio files. HPHC - add a special :grrr: emoticon for me?!

FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:
Actually, I seem to recall - and I think it was HPS Maxine or HPHC who said - that 11 is a number of Satan.

From Jos:

Satan is the most brilliant and powerful of the Gods. He is symbolized by the Water Bearer of the sign of Aquarius, the 11th sign of the Zodiac. Aquarius is the sign of humanity, technology and genius. One of Satan's numbers is 11.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

Perhaps I should just type in lowercase letters. I am referring to the S to you, as well, Fuchs. Well, it annoys me when HPS Maxine mispronounces Satan as Sa'an or Saghan... in the audio files. HPHC - add a special :grrr: emoticon for me?!

Exacto, ella lo dijo por eso me atreví a escribirlo

FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:

From Jos:

Exactly, that's why I was tempted to write it.

FancyMancy said:
Yet you deliberately misspell "Father" and "Satan". You seem to know how to form sentences quite well, but "accidentally" "forgot" to spell "Father" and "Satan" properly. No - this is not just gRaMmAr NaZi FancyMancy; others would notice, as well. Why is "PC" more important, to have capitals, than "Father Satan"? The same with this non-capitalisation of "Daemon". Do you watch dr phil or david ike? Notice something here.

I am not a native English speaker, just use a translator is all.
I think many of us do it in order to communicate our idea.

Yeye95 said:
FancyMancy said:

I thought names and titles had capital initials in all languages, to show their importance, etc.

FancyMancy said:
Yeye95 said:
FancyMancy said:

I thought names and titles had capital initials in all languages, to show their importance, etc.

Of course they do, but as I said I don't speak the native language of English.
So well, the translator translated it that way.
An apology

Don't be discouraged in spite of the bad answers, the google translator is very bad; it changes the CAPITAL LETTERS of the "Pronouns and Names" to lower case, among many other errors.

Use this translator (this translator will respect the capital letters you put in your texts):
https://www.deepl.com/translator

However, this does not guarantee that it will magically correct your spelling mistakes, so be sure to write your text correctly from Spanish to translate it, additionally I recommend that you take care of the amphibologies (words that can be misinterpreted by having double meaning and meaning).

For example: it is not the same to say "Tio" in Spain than in Latin America, and when translating to English the translator will not differentiate that double meaning so it will change the meaning according to its spelling algorithm.

Hail Father Satan.

DTone said:
Don't be discouraged in spite of the bad answers, the google translator is very bad; it changes the CAPITAL LETTERS of the "Pronouns and Names" to lower case, among many other errors.

Use this translator (this translator will respect the capital letters you put in your texts):
https://www.deepl.com/translator

However, this does not guarantee that it will magically correct your spelling mistakes, so be sure to write your text correctly from Spanish to translate it, additionally I recommend that you take care of the amphibologies (words that can be misinterpreted by having double meaning and meaning).

For example: it is not the same to say "Tio" in Spain than in Latin America, and when translating to English the translator will not differentiate that double meaning so it will change the meaning according to its spelling algorithm.

Hail Father Satan.

Thanks

This thread is really worse than I thought, I am supposed to be writing for guidance or orientation, but you should really look at the fact that there are people who really don't speak English and use translators to communicate.
With this I am left to look for the answers by myself, I better stay in the Spanish forum.

Yeye95 said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeye95 said:

Of course they do, but as I said I don't speak the native language of English.
So well, the translator translated it that way.
An apology
Dahaarkan said:
Reading this thread is like watching a bicycle crash in slow motion
Oops.
No apology needed. I suppose I get irritated with these things. Those "translators" are rubbish. I think they are kept bad on purpose, probably relating to "the tower of babel" (one translator is/was called babel-fish, of course). There is a "preview" button when posting! :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back