Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dr. Rife said his equipment would “raise the devil” with all the radios.

One Wire Phenomenon

I found something similar to the Aether Phone

I like when he said the devil's in the details in the video below
https://youtu.be/7KFDL3TNA0o
It's just something I found now about the Rife mashine.

Im no expert with any of this stuff I'm very new to it so if anyone would help me by correcting me about things in the details of the science as I learn,find and ask questions that would be very much appreciated. I know Gear 88 knows about Rife thats where I first read about it and it's gotten me very interested. I don't even know what I have really but it definitely ties to this all. I found something recently very interesting i can make a animal want vomit if they are in rage.
My cat was near to the device and I did make some spark gaps and then saw my cat wanting to puke. He only did it when I did it.. Don't hate me for this it happened unexpectedly. It immediately reminded me of what the military does for crowd control. I found a lot of things that has not been documented that I know of. I believe this is a good thing to keep researching.

Anyway my cat died today because I left the door open and four dogs got hold of him he died about 2 hours ago. 😭

Here are about three sites I found and I will paste it here so others as can also learn about it and for people to be more aware of what these governments already have go look on JoS a article called "the mind and advanced technology".

Royal Raymond Rife
Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) was an American inventor, microbiologist, and microscope manufacturer. It was said that by using his specially designed microscope, he could observe living microbes which were too small to visualize with known technology (1,2) Rife also reported that his light frequency device could weaken or destroy pathogens by matching their frequencies as it applied to quantum physics. (3) Rife was acclaimed by peers in his early years as he expanded his work to help cancer patients with his new technology. Unfortunately, when the pharmaceutical industry took control of the AMA and their power forced all clinicians not utilizing drugs out of business, Rife’s work become forgotten for decades. They claimed his work could not be independently replicated, (4) financed studies to ‘prove’ its ineffectiveness, and discredited independent researchers in the years following. Rife and many of his colleagues blamed the rejection of his claims on a conspiracy involving the American Medical Association (AMA), the Department of Public Health, and other elements of organized medicine, seeking to make the pharmacological approach to cancer care the only acceptable method.

Rife frequency method pin
The light-energy, “Rife machine” made by Royal Rife himself is long gone, possible locked away in a massive government storage facility. Over the years, copycat devices have sprung up with various degrees of effectiveness. When we understand Rife’s theories through the lens of Quantum Physics with the benefits of modern technology, we can produce an equally, if not better device. Rife used LIGHT frequency, so any machine NOT employing light frequency (many are electrical or sound frequency devices), though they may be beneficial, shouldn’t be considered real Rife machines. Light, as a wave from, is different than all other. Light behaves both like an electromagnetic wave and a particle called a photon, making it different than all other waveforms.
One of the theories on how a Rife machine works is the principle of ‘sympathetic resonance’, which states that if there are two similar objects and one of them is vibrating, the other will begin to vibrate as well, even if they are not touching. Basically, if you can mimic the quantum frequency of a cell or an atom, you cause it to vibrate. This will work with sound waves as well and may best be demonstrated when an opera singer hits the frequency of crystal, causing a glass to shatter. Have the atoms in the crystal changed in any way? NO, they just vibrated and were unable to remain in their current shape. The STATE of atomic structure was unaltered; the EFFECT on the atomic structure was simply mechanical. In the same way that a sound wave can induce resonance in a crystal glass and ultra-sound can be used to break up kidney stones, a Rife machine uses sympathetic resonance to physically vibrate offending cancer cells, bacteria, viruses and parasites resulting in their destruction and elimination from the body by causing them to vibrate, stimulating an immune response against them.

Another theory of illness and disease and one that may explain why Rife technology is so successful, states that since every cell of the body, from a quantum physics perspective, resonates at specific frequencies, cancer cells and pathogens cause a dis-resonance and set up what could be called, “low-energy” conditions in the body. Perhaps the frequency energy absorbed from a Rife machine may simply be sufficient to re-energize the body’s healing capabilities, or better stated, the Rife machine, used at frequencies of specific organs or tissues, re-energizes or re-sets normal resonant frequencies and allows the body to heal itself.

Since light contains photons, particles of matter carried on electromagnetic waves, using a Rife machine tuned to the frequency of a cancer would direct the current to the specific site. Photons are electron donors. As the light frequencies give off an electron to the cancer tissue, it raises the pH of the mass and may aid in its destruction. There are numerous other theories on exactly why and how Rife technology works that are beyond this discussion but one question always persists: if Rife works, why isn’t it being used in standard oncology? One can only speculate motivations of others.

Is Rife Safe?
YES. Rife is non-invasive in the sense that the skin is not broken and there is no damage to normal, healthy tissues and cells etc. The frequencies and voltages are purposely in the range that only are harmful to cancer cells, bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc., and not healthy tissue or gut bacteria. Rife is non-toxic (little or no side effects other than the standard kill-off effect, i.e. “Herxheimer reaction”, caused by any modality that destroys pathogens and necessitates the body having to clean up and detoxify the mess. This is a well-known and documented effect of any treatment that actually works. It has no ionizing radiation and so cannot cause damage to tissue, the immune system, DNA breakage, etc.)

Unknown-3
Can I use Rife with Other Alternative Cancer Treatments?
YES. Rife can be used synergistically with most other treatment protocols (including medicine) without the danger of harmful interactions as is the case with drug therapy. It is speculated that using Rife along with chemotherapy can actually help the chemo better target that tumor.

What Does Light Frequency Technology Fight Against?
Rife is MOST effective in dealing with microbial-based diseases (bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and parasites) and your own cells (cancer). It is also very beneficial to re-set normal cell frequencies. This is why patients have used the Rife for everything from acne to hormone balance. We include over 1000 pre-set programs that we and others have developed that aide patients with a wide variety of disorders and ailments.

Is this Machine All I Need?
We’ve seen Rife machine sessions work with seemingly miraculous results – even with cancer patients who were told (by Mayo) that they had less than 2 weeks to live! However, we strongly believe that through diet, supplementation, cleansing, oxygenating, and clean water, you can dramatically improve the performance of the Rife machine and greatly reduce your recovery time. Remember, the Rife is NOT a magic wand! It is a frequency machine that aides in healing. YOU NEED TO HAVE PROPER NUTRITION AND DETOXIFICATION FOR THE RIFE FREQUENCIES TO HELP YOU HEAL.

How Long Before I See Results?
Everyone is different! I tell everyone that if you are looking for a “Get Healthy Quick” scheme, look somewhere else – because with Cancer, there isn’t one. Don’t believe anyone telling you otherwise! I believe that the MORE SPECIFIC one gets in the frequencies that will HELP YOU, the better the results we get. This is why we SCAN all our patients to develop their SPECIFIC PROGRAMS. It is important to also note that the Rife is not a “miracle light” or a magic wand. It takes the body’s own ability to heal to overcome grave diseases and adding rife to one’s protocol may assist natural healing.

https://www.connersclinic.com/rife/

Frequency Generator

20,000,000Hz Frequency Generator

What is a Frequency Generator?
A frequency generator, referred to by some as a "Rife machine", is a research instrument used by practitioners, clinical researchers, and private researchers alike, in an attempt to influence the body in making chemical changes by using bio-frequencies, or "sound waves". Frequency generators work on the principle of sympathetic resonance, which means that if there are two similar objects and one of them is vibrating, the other will begin to vibrate as well, even if they are not touching. In the same way that a sound wave can induce resonance in a crystal glass, and ultra-sound can be used to break up kidney stones, it is believed by many researchers that frequencies can be generated to stimulate organ function or physically vibrate offending bacteria, viruses and parasites, resulting in their elimination from the body.

A Brief Background

The first modern publication on the subject of bio-frequencies (that this author is aware of) was by Nikola Tesla in 1890. A whole branch of medicine was founded on the healing effects of certain Tesla coil frequencies. Tesla understood the therapeutic value of high-frequency vibrations. He never patented in the area, but did announce his findings to the medical community, and a number of devices were patented and marketed by others.

Patients, by focusing certain frequencies on afflicted areas, or in some cases just sitting in the vicinity of vibrations from a device like the Lakhovsky Multi wave Oscillator (which produced a blend of specific frequencies) experienced relief from rheumatism and other painful conditions. It was even considered a cure for certain types of paralysis. Such radiations increase the supply of blood to the area with a warming effect (diathermy). They enhance the oxygenation and nutritive value of the blood, increase various secretions, and accelerate the elimination of waste products in the blood. All this promotes healing. Reversals of cancer tumor growths have been documented.

Electrotherapy devices were sold directly to the public via ads in popular magazines and in the Sears catalogs. Self-treatment was widespread. (This easy access to treatment of all sorts of conditions led to the eventual suppression of the technology by the medical establishment!)

Later, in the 1920's and 30's, Raymond Royal Rife exploring this phenomena as it relates to people and the pathogens that make us ill. He built a wondrous microscope that used light that allowed him to actually see and watch these living microscopic invaders with his own eyes. He watched, while applying radio frequencies in an attempt to create a sympathetic resonance for each sample. Today's modern frequency generators are largely based on his devices. This article by Barry Lynes has a good summary of Dr. Rife's work. ( Royal Rife was issued a "Doctor of Science" degree by the University of Southern California in 1935 for his work with the microscope and beam ray instruments.)

Later, in the 1990's cellular physicist, Hulda Clark PhD, also applied this science to uncover and "map out" the unique bio-frequencies generated by hundreds of parasites and bacteria that she found inside our bodies. Rather than light, she uncovered these frequencies by sound, by using a "listening device" of her own design. (The Syncrometer) Her work helped to further support the validity of applied bio-resonance science. Later, she developed another device called a "zapper" that was loosely based on the early devices of Dr. Rife.

(If you're searching for information, this site has a lot of wonderful details on the history and background of these devices: www.rifevideos.com)

Common Questions (see the FAQs for more details)

Audio Frequencies vs. Radio Frequencies - What is the difference?

https://www.frequencyrising.com/frequency-generator.html

In a nutshell, Radio Frequencies (RFs) are higher than Audio Frequencies. The science seems to say more power and more cycles per second (higher frequency) allow the signal to penetrate more deeply. Many of the first known frequencies from the 20's and 30's were in the millions of hertz range. (like our generator)

So why do most of the instruments built today only use low audio frequencies, when original frequencies were much higher? The FCC (Federal Communication Commission) is the main reason why. In 1935 Congress created the FCC and by 1936 they began to regulate the airwaves. Before 1935 there were no regulations to prevent Dr. Rife from using his high frequencies output through a plasma powered ray tube. The frequencies output through the ray tube would travel about 12 miles in each direction from his laboratory, and would. Dr. Rife said his equipment would “raise the devil” with all the radios.

In 1936, Philip Hoyland built the first audio frequency instrument. (right) In these early designs, a radio frequency was used to "carry" a newer set of lower audio frequencies into the body. (like our generator does)

In the 1950s, Rife's research partners John Crane and John Marsh continued to build this lower audio frequency instrument, using simple off-the-shelf technology of the day. From this time on, Dr. Rife’s original high frequencies were no longer used in any of the equipment, nor were his RF carrier waves used. Most of today’s modern frequency generators are patterned after these early 50's style instruments.

Without the RF carrier frequency, they couldn’t get the same harmonics and penetration as the earlier ray tube instruments. This is why our frequency generator does use a RF carrier wave. A very simplified way to think of this is this: when you hear a song on the radio, it is audio frequencies that you are hearing. However, these audio frequencies are brought to your radio antenna by a modulated radio frequency, or "carrier wave". The audio frequencies are "piggy backed" onto the radio frequencies. This "RF" carrier signal simply delivers the lower audio signal deeper. (which is what you want)

Square Wave vs. Sine Wave

Another debate within this field is "which wave format to use?" Before the newer instruments were developed, all the generators output only radio frequencies, or "RF". When emitting these radio frequencies, the sine wave format is produced. Basically because this higher frequency range (in the millions of pulses per second, or hertz), creates a wave form that is naturally rounded at the top and bottom. It's more difficult to create very sharp signals at this high rate of oscillation.

With advent of the newer Crane/Marsh design, the rate at which these signals are emitted dropped substantially into what is referred to as the Audio Frequency range. (this was not a desired design aspect at the time.) With these lower frequencies, the signal can be very sharply turned on and off, as seen below. This square wave design is used when running the lower audio frequencies. One important reason is because it helps to better create entrainment between the signal being emitted and the target. The principle of entrainment is at the very foundation of this entire science.

Entrainment is defined as the "tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony." It is also defined as "a synchronization of two or more rhythmic cycles". The principle of entrainment is universal, appearing in chemistry, pharmacology, biology, medicine, psychology, sociology, astronomy, architecture and more.

In the radio frequency range, a sine wave pattern is generated. (above 40,000htz)

In the lower Audio range, a square wave pattern is desired. (below 40,000htz)

Sample Sine Wave

Sample Square Wave

Signal gently rises and falls. Can vary the rate of this rise and fall, top and bottom limits, etc...

Signal sharply turns on and off. Can vary the rate of this "on/off" signal. This is a "50% Gate Rate", meaning the signal is on and off 50% equally.

Analog vs. Digital

The question always arises about the type of signal that should be used. It is generally accepted that the most effective of these frequency generating devices will deliver an analog signal, versus a digital signal. Analog is better because it is in many ways a more natural frequency with a natural "float". It includes the sub-tones and overtones to the base number, providing a maximized fullness, essentially a richness of tonal qualities. A very big part of that is what is called the harmonics. An audiophile understands this. Those who desire only "true" sound on their stereo systems insist on analog devices for just this reason.

The current analog vs. digital discussion is wrought with misconceptions and disinformation. Such as, digitally generated frequencies do not vary, which implies that they do not have overtones and undertones. This would only be true if the frequencies remained digital. That is why digital frequencies from DDS (Direct Digital Synthesis) and DSP (Digital Signal Processing) are converted to analog before they are put out of quality generators. These Digital-to-Analog Converters are called a DAC for short. You can see in the diagram below that a frequency comes out of a DDS or a DSP looking like stairs. The signal then goes through a DAC or Digital-to-Analog Converter. Then it goes through a Low-Pass or Bandpass Filter to finish the analog conversion. Now the frequency that you have is a very accurate analog frequency with all the overtones and undertones of that analog frequency. The analog frequency produced by a digital chip can be swept up or down with more accuracy than any old tube analog instrument. The most important thing to remember is the frequency has to be converted to analog before it is output from the frequency generator.

Digitally produced frequencies converted to analog are far superior to any signal that comes from an old antique tube type analog frequency generator. Antique tube type generators are very limited. If I want a frequency of 2128.5, an old tube analog generator would not be accurate enough to give me that frequency to use. It could only give me 2128. Also, digitally converted frequencies allow me to sweep with far more accuracy than old analog tube type instruments. Even a thousandth or millionth of a frequency is possible even though this kind of accuracy is not needed. This is something that a purely analog instrument could not do as accurately. Digitally produced frequencies when converted to analog can accurately produce minute details. These analog frequencies when converted to a square wave waveform produce square wave harmonics. Some claim that their instruments which output analog frequencies produce advanced analog harmonics, but this is just sales hype. All the digital to analog frequency generators on the market today that have been tested with a spectrum analyzer produce the same analog harmonics. Anyone claiming to have some form of superior advanced square wave harmonics is just giving you lots of sales hype. (Our frequency generator uses this technology, of course.)

Why Power Output Is Important In A Frequency Generator.

When comparing various instruments, power output is an important consideration. The first direct contact style instrument developed by John Crane and John Marsh worked well, but were underpowered like most of the pad instruments built today. Most modern contact pad generators' power output is only about 0.20 of 1 watt, and they run just 1 audio frequency at a time. Our generator, when running in "Audio Mode", runs up to 8 frequencies simultaneously (huge time saver) with an output of .75 watts, or 3.75 times more power. When used with the optional RF carrier turned on, max power output is 4.7 watts and is nearly 25 times more powerful than these other instruments. With the use of the optional 15 watt amplifier it is 75 times more powerful than the .2 watt standard.

Output of Contact type instrument vs. Ray Tube?

Direct contact, or 'pad machines', instruments deliver frequencies through direct contact using plates or cylinders, while plasma ray tube instruments transmit frequencies indirectly through the air. Direct contact makes it possible to get the full energy into the body without power loss. The tools seen here use cloth covers also that are used wet. The moisture improves conductivity.

Indirect contact though a gas filled tube (plasma and/or argon) is efficient also, and allows for a 'hands free' application. However, beware those who claim that you can simply sit in the same room with one of these plasma ray tubes to get the full effect... this is incorrect! These are great, but you DO have be very close to it for true therapeutic value.

The laws of physics in regards to signal loss come into play when using a ray tube. It requires much more power to deliver its output. For every foot that you move the ray tube away from the body you have to divide the power output by the ray tube by a factor of 4. Example: If you have 50 watts of power coming out of a ray tube, then at one foot away from the ray tube you only have 12.5 watts. At two feet you only have 3.125 watts and at 3 feet you only have about .78 of a watt. Because of this loss, researchers and doctors from the 30's had to stay within 6 to 12 inches of the body with the ray tube.

Today, many ray tube instruments output 100 watts or more. Some of these manufacturers recommend to stay at least 3 feet away from the ray tube, due to what they've coined 'the null zone'. This is NOT A THING. There is NO 1 foot to 3 foot 'null zone' (non-effective range). In fact, JUST THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE! (this industry is a minefield of mis information!) Stay within 3 feet for best results!

With a direct contact instrument, this power loss is not a problem; therefore, one does not need to use anywhere near the same power levels used by a ray tube instrument.

20MHz Frequency Generator - Specifications

Stand Alone Frequency Generator: Unlike some generators on the market, this is designed to be a simple, easy to operate, stand alone frequency generator requiring no complicated computer interface. Computer operated generators can generally work well if power output is adequate (which is most of them), but many people have commented on how confusing the software can be with some products. Our customers appreciate that they are not required to have a computer to operate any of our instrument's capabilities.
Frequency range: 0.01 to 20,000,000 Hertz.
Waveforms: Square and Sine wave. Square wave up to 400,000 Hertz. Sine to 20,000,000 Hertz
Two circuits. "Audio Mode" circuit capable of outputting 8 square wave frequencies simultaneously from 1 to 40,000 Hertz. And also 1 square wave frequency at time up to 400,000 Hertz! (This circuit uses NO RF carrier frequency.)
Two circuits. "RF Mode" circuit capable of outputting 8 square wave frequencies simultaneously from 1 to 40,000 Hertz 'piggybacked' onto a 3.1 Mhz Carrier Frequency. (like Dr. Rife!) Also, capable of running 1-2 RF frequencies from 40,000Hz - 20,000,000 Hz. For best results, leave it in this mode.
Carrier Wave: 3.1 MHz RF (3,100,000 Hertz Radio Frequency) for more power for deeper penetration. The RF carrier wave also produces 'sideband harmonics' like Rife's original 1930's, 1940's and 1950's equipment! This is an important part of Rife's own successes. (in his own words) NOTE: Carrier wave can be turned off so the user can operate it as a standard audio frequency generator like most on the market today.
Power output: RF Mode: Variable up to 4.7 watts (RF = Radio Frequency)
With Optional RF Mode Amplifier: Variable up to 15 watts
Power output: Audio Mode: Variable up to .75 watts
Voltage output in RF mode: 110 volts. (47 times more powerful than most standard frequency generators.)
Voltage output in Audio Mode: 36 volts
Time Saving Feature: Simultaneously Runs 8 audio frequencies (1-40,000Hz), and Simultaneously Runs 2 frequencies from 40,000-20,000,000 Hz. (HUGE TIMER SAVER)

Broadcast Capable w/Optional Amplifier & Plasma Tube!
A master oscillator combined with a powerful amplifier is needed to use the gas filled tube method of broadcasting the frequencies. If you are wanting to use the more powerful, versatile 1930's/1950's radiant method, then this amplifier is the instrument you will want to own.
- Power output: 190 watts

- Ability to run up to 8 frequencies (up to 40,000 hertz) through a gas filled tube. No other instrument has this capability! (Rife ran up to 10 at a time.)

- Original plasma gas filled vacuum tube with the ability to use a variable frequency from 1 to 20,000,000 million Hertz. It also has a variable built in carrier frequency which goes from about 2.2 to 3.8 MHz.

- Uses the superior high voltage - low current design over the low voltage - high current design.

Hands free Operation / Run it While You Sleep Useful range is about 30 feet when using gas tube. However, due to the laws of physics there are limitations to gas filled tubes and metal antennas that need to be understood. Both are very efficient and about 100% of the energy that you put into them comes out. But for every foot that you move away from these antennas you lose 75% of the power they output. Example: With a 207 watt output, at one foot away from the gas filled tube you will get 47.5 watts. At two feet away you only have 11.85 watts, and at 3 feet you only have 2.97 watts. Because of the laws of physics it is important to be as close to the gas filled tube as you can get if you want the greatest amount of the energy that comes out of it. One to three feet distance away from the gas tube would be the best choice for maximum results. Closer the better.
Suggested range: 1 inch to 6 feet. Because there is NO 1 foot to 3 foot 'null zone' (non-effective range, as some manufacturers state!) it is not necessary to stay 3 to 6 feet away from the gas tube because it outputs the same as the 1930's/1950's equipment that was used within 6 inches of the target area.

20,000,000Hz Frequency Generator

What is a Rife Machine

Fighting cancer can feel like a never-ending battle. Last year, there were an estimated 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses in the U.S. alone—a painful speck on the global stage of 19.3 million.1 Unfortunately, as difficult as the fight can be, traditional treatment options aren’t curative enough.

Endless doctor’s appointments, chemotherapy sessions, surgery, and more can be just as taxing on the body as the disease—not to mention all the side-effects that come with those treatments.

However, traditional treatments aren’t the only solution. Alternative therapies embody a holistic approach, focusing on ways to enhance the body’s natural defenses using minimally-invasive methods.

The rife machine falls under this category, and it’s been used for nearly a century to eliminate cancer cells and shrink tumor sizes.

Rife Machine Explained: A Quick 101
In the 1920s and ‘30s, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife—a bacteriologist studying at John Hopkins University—observed that viruses, bacteria, and cancer cells had their own resonance frequencies.

He built his research off of studies conducted by a 20th-century scientist, Dr. Albert Abrams, who believed:

All matter vibrates (that vibration is what we call frequency), and vibrations were specific to the type of matter and what it’s made of.
Those vibrations emitted by different types of matter can be detected, classified, and measured by specialized operators.
Building on Dr. Abrams’ research, Dr. Rife theorized that cancer cells could be targeted by outside electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs). Then, the cells would undergo apoptosis (cell death, where it will either implode or explode). This was the genesis of the rife machine, a tool that matches the specific frequency of different cancer cells and delivers low-energy electromagnetic waves to the body.

In 1934, Dr. Rife conducted experiments on 16 terminal cancer patients. According to some claims, his rife machine for cancer cured 14 of the patients, and the other two stayed for more intensive treatments. Four weeks later, the other two were reported to be cured.

Why Isn’t The Rife Machine More Popular?
Unfortunately, research with the rife machine abruptly stopped when the American Medical Association (AMA) refused to publish any paper supporting the rife technology. It’s commonly thought that the AMA was directly responsible for the suppression of the rife device, which was considered “new medical technology.” In fact, in 1942 the U.S. Court of Appeals found the AMA guilty of suppressing new medical technologies in favor of drug companies.2

It wasn’t until the 1980s that research with the rife machine resumed. In 1987, Barry Lynes wrote and published a book titled The Cancer Cure that Worked, which revived the subject in alternative therapy circles.

Today, researchers are still experimenting with the rife machine. While there are no long-term studies on its effects, scientists have concluded that low rife frequency electromagnetic waves do affect tumors while leaving healthy cells untouched.3

While studies on its effectiveness are still being conducted, the rife machine has become a well-known alternative to traditional cancer therapies. To understand its effects on cancer, it’s important to know how the rife machine works.

How the Rife Machine Works
Dr. Rife compared his experiments to an opera singer who breaks a wine glass by using her vocal cords. The sound made from striking and holding the correct musical note (frequency) would interact with the glass, causing it to vibrate and shatter.

Everything in the world has its own natural frequency.4 The rife machine was designed to detect the natural frequency of bacteria, viruses, or cancer cells, and match them. Like the opera singer and the glass, the rife machine emits a frequency to target the cells and causes them to undergo apoptosis.

Effects on Cancer
Because cancer cells have their own natural resonance (the frequency at which a cell vibrates), they can be targeted by EMFs without harming the healthy cells in the body.5

An easy way to visualize what the rife machine does is to imagine you have a soda bottle. If you open it and listen, you hear the fizz inside the soda. Now replace the cap on your imaginary soda bottle, and shake it up. In your mind’s eye, you can see what happens if you open that bottle; the contents would explode in a sticky, sopping mess.

Cancer cells act like the soda in your bottle. If you could observe the cancer cells, you’d see and hear them vibrating. In this analogy, the rife machine is the bottle-shaker; it picks up on cancer cells’ specific vibrations and “shakes them up” by emitting the same frequency at a higher volume.

This causes the cancer cells to vibrate intensely, like the soda, and undergo apoptosis.

Effects on the Body
While the rife machine is responsible for destroying cancer cells, it leaves healthy cells untouched. According to Dr. Rife’s research, cancer cells vibrate at a low frequency while other cells in the body vibrate at a higher frequency.

Because the rife machine targets the cancerous cells at their specific low frequencies, the rest of the body remains unaffected. Studies have shown that extremely low-frequency EMFs have no causal role in cancer development.6 The low-energy waves emitted by the rife machine do little harm to the body, as opposed to traditional cancer therapies like chemotherapy—which comes with a laundry list of adverse side effects.7

Because rife machine treatments have few side effects, it’s considered safe and may be effective for many types of cancers.

What Does the Rife Machine Treat?
The rife machine is designed to tune into your body and listen for abnormally low frequencies. Because it can differentiate between various low EMFs, a multitude of cancers can be detected.

The list is nearly endless, but a handful of them are:

Breast cancer8
Melanoma
Prostate cancer
Leukemia
Bone cancer
Carcinoid tumors
Kidney cancer
Liver cancer
As stated earlier, there are 1.8 million new cancer patients per year in the U.S. alone. Traditional treatments cure some patients, but others undergo treatment with little success and all of the side effects.

To understand why rife machine therapy is gaining popularity, take a look at how traditional treatments are so debilitating for cancer patients.

Chemotherapy: How it Affects Cancer Cells (and You)
To understand why chemotherapy is so effective, you must know how cancer cells operate.

Normal body cells multiply through asexual reproduction, called mitosis (cell division). This involves the original cell splitting into two, and then into four, eight, and so on. Cancer cells are still wired to reproduce, but they’re intrinsically damaged, so they cannot function the way normal cells do.

Furthermore, cancerous cells are programmed to divide rapidly, forming a mass (or tumor). That mass blocks the rest of the healthy organ from doing its job. Because the body can’t heal itself from cancer, patients are compelled to seek outside help.

The most traditional form of cancer treatment is chemotherapy, a cocktail of chemicals designed to kill cells when they go through cell division. Unfortunately, chemotherapy drugs aren’t able to differentiate between healthy and cancerous cells; they kill any cells that are actively dividing in the body.

That’s why normal body cells that divide constantly are so affected by chemotherapy. The most common side effects include:

Hair loss – Your hair is always growing, meaning hair follicle cells are always dividing. This is why most cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy lose their hair.
Overall fatigue and weakness – Your bone marrow cells are constantly dividing, producing new blood cells. Chemotherapy attacks those cells, translating to weakness, frail bones, and overall fatigue.
Discolored, sagging, or unhealthy skin – Humans lose about 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells every minute; that’s 50 million skin cells per day.9 As such, the skin is deeply affected by chemotherapy chemicals.
Nausea and vomiting – The lining in your digestive system is constantly renewing itself, partially because our stomach acid is naturally acidic. When chemotherapy drugs kill the cells in your digestive system, it causes intense nausea and regular vomiting.
Because of these adverse side effects, cancer patients (especially those who have undergone chemotherapy with little or no success) turn to alternative treatments like rife machine therapy. These devices are designed to treat the whole body in the most effective and least damaging way possible.

The Rife Machine Treatment Process
When a patient elects for rife machine therapy, they must be connected to the device to receive the signals. Electrical pads are placed on their hands and feet, or the patient is instructed to hold onto a plasma tube.

These pads or tubes are connected to the rife machine, which is calibrated to an electromagnetic frequency specific to a type of cancer. Once the rife frequency generator is running, that frequency is sent into the body to target cancer cells. Because the energy from the device is low, it’s a painless experience.

Rife machine therapy can be conducted a few minutes per day, several times per week. However, finding the optimal frequency and length of administration time requires the help of a professional. Each rife treatment plan will differ for every cancer patient, so always consult a doctor before trying new therapies.

ITC: Help Your Body Help Itself
While rife machine therapy is still being researched in the medical community, it’s a promising alternative treatment that is safe and non-invasive. Studies are limited, but you can find testimonials about how rife therapy helped patients fight back against cancer.

Immunity Therapy Center is the leader in alternative therapies, and we offer a wide range of treatments for many types of cancers and other diseases. We design a personalized treatment plan for each of our patients because no two ailments are alike.

We’re here to bolster your defenses and help you fight your battles. Live long and live strong with Immunity Therapy Center.

Sources:

ACS Journals. Global cancer statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. https://acsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.3322/caac.21660
Court Listener. American Medical Ass’n. v. United States. https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1474242/american-medical-assn-v-united-states/
PubMed. Effects of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on B16F10 cancer cells. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30889982/
HWH Architects, Engineers, and Planners Inc. Resonance and Structures. https://www.hwhaep.com/blog/view/resonance-structures
i-Scholar. Natural Frequency of Cancer Cells as a Starting Point in Cancer Treatment. http://www.i-scholar.in/index.php/CURS/article/view/98984
PubMed. Effects of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on B16F10 cancer cells. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30889982/
PubMed. Current Understanding of the Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28414399/
NCBI, British Journal of Cancer. Cancer cell proliferation is inhibited by specific modulation frequencies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3261663/
AZU.edu. The Building Blocks of Life.https://askabiologist.asu.edu/cell-division

https://www.immunitytherapycenter.com/blog/what-is-a-rife-machine/

I didn't realise who you meant at first. I was like, "Dr Rife?". Then I realised - the Rife machine. :oops:

Ou8QV2e.png

If this is true, then...

FuckYu_666 said:
I don't understand what the cat has to do with this post?
And why did you say it in the middle of the post in a completely random way?

Because I sent a video to HP Cobra and asked him if it's indeed the aura at play and if I am allowed to share it on the forum and also told him what had happened to my cat about the dogs that's why I said it because otherwise he will maybe think I'm lying.

I also had the most amazing dream last night. I dreamt i was doing the FRTR and every time I said VAHT or any reverse letter a light would come on and burn depending on the strength of my will. Later on in the dream I would look at any object and vibrate a reversing Jew letter and the object would start sparking like electrically. The feeling I had while doing felt so real and very pleasant. It was the most amazing dream ever. I woke up feeling inspired to do the FRTR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back