Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Improvement Suggestion Board Preferences Enabel Disabel Selected Subforums

Fuchs

I think it would be a good idear to enabel and disabel sub forums for a user, so the post of these do not show if not wanted.

Like for me for example, it is pointless to see the topics done in the Joy of Satan Turkey or Italien sub forum.
Because I simply can´t read those languages.

If this would be implemented one could click on unread / unanswered topics and only see topics from forums one did not disabel. I think this would save many people time.

Like if you would set a user to your foes list the post of the user are not shown to you anymore.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks in advance

Yes. I said a similar idea a couple weeks ago. I think it will be very helpful because several times every day I am having to go to those other languages and pressing "mark all as read."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yes. I said a similar idea a couple weeks ago. I think it will be very helpful because several times every day I am having to go to those other languages and pressing "mark all as read."
Why? Just ignore them... Chillax wit dat OCD, brah.

FancyMancy said:

It's hard to sort through and read when it seems like most of the new topics are other languages. I want to read the ones that I'm able to read.

FancyMancy said:

It's hard to sort through and read when it seems like most of the new topics are other languages. I want to read the ones that I'm able to read.
Ah. I just stick to the English/American language sub-forums.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back